Mr的英语例句1. The ballot was re-run on Mr Todd's
insistence after accusations of malpractice.
2. The governors were joined by Mr Hunter and his
3. She met Mr and Mrs Ricciardi, who were very nice to
4. A former associate of Mr. Pierce's was among the
5. Mr Martin was taken out of his car at gunpoint.
6. Mr Mandela was given a tumultuous reception in
7. Mr Olaechea has British residency by virtue of his
8. Mr Farmer and Mrs Jones both admitted conspiring to
murder her husband.
9. A point of order was raised in parliament by Mr Ben
10. Mr Morris feels the museum is using advertising to
11. Mr Dudley has pledged to give any award to charity.
12. Under these laws, he said, Mr. Rice's assets could
have been frozen.
13. Mr Collier heaved a sigh and got to his feet.
14. The device exploded, throwing Mr Taylor from his car.
15. Mr. Helm plans to assert that the bill violates the First
Mister的双语例句1. Mister, can we 'elp to carry yer
2. "That's right, mister," another child
3. Please, mister, can we have our ball back?
4. At the moment I'm only a mister, but I'll be a
5. Mister Smith is my good friend.
6. " Mr " is the abbreviation of " Mister
“ Mr ” 是 “ Mister ” 的缩写.
7. Look, Mister, we know our job, so don't try to tell
us what to do.
8. " Honest to God , mister , I'm without a
place to sleep. "
“ 先生, 真的, 我今晚连个过夜的地方也没有.
9. And I tell you now, mister , that nobody should blame
10. But in the meantime -- just look at them, mister,
hanging up there.
不过,现在, 嗯 ; 伙计, 你看,它们静静地高悬在上空.
11. " Give me a little something, will you, mister?
“ 求求你给我一点施舍好吗, 先生?
12. " I wish I'd said Mister Williams.
13. He styled himself " Mister Clean ".
他自称是 " 清廉先生 ".
14. You've come to the right shop , mister!
15. Should he be styled " Right Honorable " or
" Mister "?
应该称他为 " 阁下 " 还是 " 先生