已婚的 称 Mrs.或者 MadameMadam
未婚的 称 Miss
不确定婚姻状况的 称 Ms.
女士的英文缩写Mrs的英语例句1. Mrs Allen's style of
cooking owes much to her mother-in-law.
2. When the decision was read out Mrs Gardner thanked
3. She met Mr and Mrs Ricciardi, who were very nice to
4. Guess what? I'm going to dinner at Mrs.
5. Mr Farmer and Mrs Jones both admitted conspiring to
murder her husband.
6. He accused Mrs Moore of making an indecent
7. "All right, Mrs Bates," she said.
"We'll do it your way."
8. Delegates sat in rapt silence as Mrs Fisher spoke.
9. Mrs Steele was head of Didcot's C of E primary
10. I'll run over to Short Mountain and check on Mrs
11. Mrs Thatcher's standing was much higher in the
US than at home.
12. His single-minded pursuit of European union helped
chase Mrs Thatcher from power.
13. Mrs Southern listened keenly, occasionally breaking in
with pertinent questions.
14. Mrs Jones was a pleasant, homely person with a ready
15. The £103 is deducted from Mrs Adams'
salary every month.
男生的英文Gentleman的双语例句1. A gentleman should
always be civil, even to his inferiors.
2. The gentleman, despite his advanced years, helped
Kathryn back to her seat.
3. I got this phone call from a gentleman, who seemed
4. The image of art theft as a gentleman's crime is
5. We had no contract; it was done by a gentleman's
6. He would never be improper, he is always the perfect
7. It seems this gentleman was waiting for the doctor.
8. He is anxious to appear a gentleman.
9. She made a gentleman's agreement with her
10. The old gentleman was as spry as ever.
11. Can I just pick up that gentleman's point?
12. He is the ultimate English gentleman.
13. Thank you—you're a real gentleman.
14. Everyone liked my father—he was the perfect
15. If he is anything of a gentleman, he will pay the money.