关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

打电话给客户的基本用语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2020-10-21 10:43
tags:打电话的英文怎么写

lavish-老婆本

2020年10月21日发(作者:郭东坡)


call from a buyer 客户来电
接电话时,由于无法看到对方的容貌 、表情,只能听到对方的声音,因此对声音
的敏感度就格外重要。对在外贸等部门工作的职员来说,接听 外国客户打来的电
话是家常便饭。有的人一听到话筒传来“Hello”的声音,常常会变得紧张,其原 因
一方面是怕听不太懂,另一方面是怕赶不上对方说话的阿速度,因而造成沟通不
畅的情况。若 想克服这种恐惧感,首先,必须要把“听不懂很丢脸”的念头丢掉才
行。
当你赶不上对方说话的速度时,可以委婉的说:
I’m sorry I can’t follow you. Would you repeat it?
抱歉,我跟不上你。你愿意再说一遍吗?
I couldn’t catch you. Would you speak more slowly?
我跟不上你。你愿意讲慢一点吗?
万一周围环境太吵,以致于无法听清楚对方说话时,如果你说的是,Will you
speak more clearly?(你能不能讲清楚点?)也许自尊心强的外国客户听来,可能 会
感到不高兴,因为用“clear“这个词,意思是对方讲话不够清楚,口齿不清。此时
不妨 改用以下说法,较为合适:Would you speak more loudly, please?
我听不见你说的话。你愿意讲大点声音吗?
当你忙得不可开交,却接到一通冗长的电话时,可以用
Thank you for calling. I wish we could talk longer, but I have kept my visitor
waiting.
谢谢你打来电话。我希望我们能谈一会,但我已经让来客久等了。
这样,既使对方了解到谈话应该结束,同时也不会显得没有礼貌。

我最初与老外通 电话时,也十分紧张,可是越紧张越听不懂。这可能需要一段时
间才能克服这种心理。另外,听不懂的地 方一定要再问,如果电话里实在听不
懂,可以跟客户说可否发邮件确认,以免造成误解。期待大家有接到 任何人的电
话都能应对自由的那一天!

明天会给大家贴一些经典的电话用语。可能 觉得简单,但绝对实用,尤其是对于
那些刚参加工作的外贸人员。

今天的内容是一些简单实用的电话英语。看似简单,用的时候你可不一定会说
呦。
1. Hello, this is ×××Company. Speaking.
喂(你好),×××公司。请讲。
2. ABC Company. Good morning.
这里是ABC公司。早上好。
3. Who is calling, please?
=May I ask your name?
=May I have your name, please?
=Who am I speaking to?
请问你是哪位?
4. May I speak to Mr. Cowley, please?
=I’d like to speak to Mr. Cowley.
=Mr. Cowley, please.
请找考利先生接电话。
5.Would you give me the Overseas Department?
=Overseas Department, please.
=Would you please transfer me to the Overseas Department?
=Could you connect me with the Overseas Department?
请接海外部。
6.Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please?
请说慢(大声)些。
7. Could you say it again, please?


=I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍。
8. One moment, please.
=Just a moment, please.
=Please wait for a moment.
=Please hold the line a moment.
=Please stay on the line.
请稍等
9. Just a moment, please. I’ll call her.
请稍等,我去叫她。




ld on, please. I’ll get her for you.
请稍等,我去找她。
11. I see, I will transfer your phone to customer service.
知道了,我替你转接客户服务部。
12. This is Mary Zhang of Customer Service, thank you for your patience.
我是客户部张玛丽,让你久等了。
13. Who do you want to speak to?
=To whom would you like to speak?
轻微你找哪位?
14. I’m sorry, he is not in the office.
=I’m sorry, he is not at his desk.
=I’m sorry, he is not here right now.
=I’m awfully sorry, he is not in just now.
抱歉,她现在不在。
15. I’m afraid he’s on another line. Would you mind holding?
很抱歉,她正在听别人的电话,请问能否稍等一下?
16. What number ar you calling?
你打的电话号码是多少?
17. I’m sorry, there’s no one by that name here.
=I’m sorry, ther e isn’t anyone named ××× in this office.
抱歉,这里没有这个人。
18. I’m afraid you have got the wrong number.
你好像打错号码了。
19. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold on the line and I’ll transfer
you to Mr. Zhao.
很遗憾,你的分机号码没拨对。请稍候,我把电话转给赵先生。
20. We seem to have a poor connection.
电话信号不太好。
21. I’m sorry it’s a bad line. Please hang up and I’ll call again.
很遗憾,线路太糟了。把电话挂了,我再给你打过来。
22. I’m afraid it’s a bad connection. Can you call back?
线路太糟了。部给我打过来,好吗?
23. He is busy (tied up) at the moment.
他正忙。
He is out of the office.
他出去了。
He is in conference.
他在开会。
He is away on business.
他出差了。


24. Can I have your name and number, please?
请问你贵姓?电话号码是多少?
25. Where can he contact you?
他该怎么与你联系?

26.What number are you calling from, please?
请问,你的号码是多少?
27.How do you spell your name?
=Could you spell your name, please?
你的姓名怎么拼写?
28.My telephone number is 3271-6879.
我的电话号码是3271-6879。
29.Good. I’ll ask her to call you as soon as she’s back.
=Fine. I’ll ask her to phone you as soon as she comes in.
好的,她一回来,我就叫她给你打电话。
30.Right. I’ll let him know when he is in.
好的,他回来时,我告诉他。
31.Could you tell me when he’ll be back?
=Can you give me some idea what time he’ll be in?
=What time do you think he’ll be back?
可以告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
32.I have something very urgent, please!
我有要紧的事,拜托!
33.I have something very urgent, could you kindly let me know his mobile
phone number?
我有很要紧的事,可不可以告诉我他的手机号码?
34.Is there any message?
May I take a message for him?
要不要留话?
35.Please take a message for him.
请转告他。
36.Can I leave a message for him?
可以留言吗?
37.Could you let her know I called? This is Luo Gang.
请转告她我给她打过电话。我叫罗刚。
38.No, thank you. It’s not urgent. I’ll call back later.
不用了,谢谢,没什么急事。我等会再打过来。
39.Please ask him to call at 3287-6571.
请他打3287-6571。
40.Please call back later.
=Please call again later.
请待会再打过来。
41.Would you like him to call you?
要不要他给你回电?
42.The line is busy.
=The line is engaged now.
电话正忙。
43.Thank you very much for calling.
感谢你打来电话。
44.Please feel free to call me again.
欢迎您再次致电。

明天会跟大家分享“接客户”方面的用语。


Picking up a Buyer 接客户
到机场迎接客户,事先要和 对方约在特定地点见面(如:机场的咖啡厅等),以
免找不到人。与人相约,要守时。让客户久等,是很 失礼的行为。
如果彼此没见过面,可先问清对方的外形、特征和当天穿着。当天到达约定地
点 ,发现有符合特征的人,即可直接向前询问。。如:
A:Excuse me, are you Mrs. Penn? 对不起,请问你是佩恩太太吗?
B: Hello! It’s a pleasure to meet you at last. 你好!很高兴终于见到你!
在机场迎接客户、朋友时,可以使用下列简单的用语来打招呼:
Did you have a good flight?
=Did you have a nice trip?
旅途愉快吗?
I hope you had a nice trip.




=I hope you have enjoyed your flight.
我希望你有个愉快的旅行。
按照我们一般打招呼的习惯,握手的同时,往往 会顺手递上名片。但在欧美,人
们只有在认为有必要继续联络时,才会递上名片。所以,一般在告别的时 候,在
适当的时机中递出来,名片才能显示出它的意义和功效。一下是交换名片时,常
用的句子 :
Hello! I’m David Li. Here’s my business card.
嗨!我是李大卫。这是我的名片。
Oh, let me give you my business card before I forget.
哦,趁我还没忘记以前,让我把名片给你。
上车时,要注意作为的安排。在有司机的情况下, 车后座靠右侧是上座;如果是
车主自己开车,则车主旁边是上座。但是吉普车,则与一般轿车有不同的作 为安
排,即使有司机,前座右侧仍是上座。
其它时候,譬如说在由机场到市区的路上,如果能 彼此多聊聊,是比较理想的。
此时的谈话内容不外是天气、彼此的近况等话题,以此来打破僵局。这时可 以
说:
It’s very warm, isn’t it?
天气很暖和,是不是?
Did everything go all right?
一切都还好吧?
How’s your business?
生意如何?
另外,如果在坐车的途中,恰巧看到自己公司的广告牌,便何以借机介绍自己公
司,同时拿这个话题打 开话匣子。
到了宾馆应帮助客户办理住房手续,晚上道别时应说:“Good night”。 此外,在道别的时候,遣词用字尚还有一些需要注意的地方,对初次见面的人,
道别时,多使用“m eet”(认识)。如:
I’ve enjoyed meeting you.
=I’m glad to have met you.
我很高兴认识你。
然而,对于认识的人,则使用“see”(见到)这个动词。如:
I’m very glad to have seen you.
非常高兴见到你。
至于我们常用的“慢走”、“走好”的客套话,西方人的习惯用语则是:
Have a nice day!


=Have a good time!
祝你玩得开心!




我在接机的时候,通常会拿着 一块写有客人名字或其公司名字的牌子,这样比较
保险。字体要清晰醒目。记得有一次,我的一个同事去 接机,手里拿着一张写着
客人名字的纸,她写的字体比较小,很难看清。结果,有一个老外微笑着走向< br>她,跟她握手。她胆怯地问:“您是。。。。吗?”老外一听,仔细看了看她纸上写
的名字,说: “Sorry, I’m not 。。。。”结果旁边的人都笑了。
1. How are you today?
你今天好吗?
2.Just fine,thanks. How are you?
很好,谢谢。你呢?
3.How’s everthing going?
你情况怎样?
4.Not bad.
还不错。
5.How are you getting along?
你进来怎么样?
6.Nice to see you again.
再次见到你真好。
7.Nice to have met you.
很高兴见到你。
8.It’s good to see you again.
真高兴再见到你。
9.It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?
=Long time no see. (这个是中国人创造出来的句子,连美国人都用)
好久不见了,不是吗?
10.Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from International Toy Trading
Corporation?
请问,您是国际玩具贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?
11.Please allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我自我介绍一下。
12.I’m here to meet you.
我是来这儿接您的。
13.I have the feeling that we have known each other for a long time.
我觉得我们好像已经认识很久了。
14.We have talked to each other for several times over telephone.
我们在电话里已经交谈过好多次了。
15.Let me help you with that suitcase.
让我来帮您提那个箱子。
16.No trouble at all.
一点也不费事。
17. Yes, the flight was smooth.
是的,旅途很愉快。
18.Do you have all your luggage here?
你的行李都在这儿吗?
19.Will you introduce me to that lady?
把我介绍给哪位女士认识一下,好吗?
20.Let me introduce you two.


我来介绍你们两位认识一下。
▲介绍别人时,原则是将级别低的介绍给级别高 的;将年轻的介绍给年长的,将
未婚的介绍给已婚的,将男性介绍给女性,将本国人介绍给外国人。
21.John, I’d like you to meet our client, Mr. Rex Pike.
约翰,来认识一下我们的客户,雷克斯.派克先生。
22.Here is my card.
这是我的名片。
23.I think this is the first time we’ve met, isn’t it?
我想这是我们第一次见面,对吗?
24.We have a car over there to take you to the hotel.
我们的车停在那边送你们去宾馆。
25.Our car is out in the parking lot.
我们的车就在外边的停车场。
26.Our general manager Mr. Chang asked me to say “Hello”to you.
我们的总经理常先生让我转达他对你的问候。
27.He meant to come here to meet you in person.
他本来打算亲自来这儿接您。
28.But some other business held him back, so he asked me to come in his
place.
他因公务缠身,才由我代替。
29.That’s exactly the same.
都一样。
30.I don’t think you know Mr. Goget, my associate.
我想你还不认识我的助手,罗瑞先生。
31.Is this your first visit to China?
这是你第一次来中国吧?
32.How is the world treating you?
你过得怎么样?
33.How are you getting on with your job here?
你这里的工作进展得怎么样?
34.We can qualify for a corporate rate at your hotel.
我们可以在你们饭店享受团体优惠价。
35.Would you please bood a room for five days, beginning from May 2nd?
请您为我公司订一个房间,从5月2日起,住5天,好吗?
36.A single room with a bath, if possible.
如果可能,要一间带浴室的单人房。
37.If you have two single rooms, so much the better.
如果你们有两个单人房,那就更好了。
38.Are there any beds vacant?
有空床吗?
39.Have you a double room for tonight?
今晚你们有一间双人房吗?
40.We would like the rooms close together.
希望我们的房间能挨得近一点儿。
41.Can I bood a single room with a private bath tonight?
今晚我能订一间带私人浴室的单人房吗?
42.Would you like to get a room overlooking the river?
你想要一间临江的房间吗?
43.What sundry services does the hotel offer?
宾馆有哪些零星的服务?
44.What if I’ve got something to be sent to the laundry?
如果我有些衣服要送去洗衣房,该怎么办?


45.How much is a room for one night?
一间房住一晚多少钱?
46.How much is boarding and lodging per day?
膳宿费一天多少?
47.How do I about getting a morning call?
我该如何请人家早晨叫醒我?
48.You must be tired after your long flight.
经过长途飞行,您一定很累了。



线


49.I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
希望您在这儿能过得愉快。
50.I’d like to check in, please.
我想住宿。
『亲身经历』来我们公司的老外,一般都是我们帮他们预定好房 间。在这种
情况下,应该事先通过邮件或传真跟老外确定好他们想入住哪家酒店或什么
标准的酒 店,什么标准的房间,多少间,住几晚等等。然后,客人入住时,
我们帮助Check in.但有时外国公司可能自己提前预定好了房间,这时我们
就不需要帮他办理入住了。

『明天的内容是会见客户』
A new Business Contact 会见客户 < br>在接待客户、做出日程安排时,应考虑周全而且有礼貌。要尽量以方便客户
为原则,如果有时与自 己公司内部的日程安排发生冲突,应对自己的日程安
排做出调整。有时,在做出日程安排时,还应考虑客 户来自哪个国家,尽量
避免因时差给客户带来的不适。
见面介绍的先后顺序在前面已经介绍过,这里不在重复。
介绍时,记住对方的姓名是种礼貌。像How do you do, Mr. Brown? How’s
going, Miss Lin?这类寒暄,由于加上对方的名字,而使听的人倍感亲切 。所
以在介绍时,要注意对方的名字,迅速而准确无误地把对方的姓名记下来,
万一听不清楚的 时候,可以再请教对方一次,总之,以尽可能不叫错对方名
字为原则。
Schedule Arrangement
1. I’m afraid I can’t make it before the end of the week.
恐怕本周周末前我不能预约时间。
2.I’m sorry tomorrow is all booked up. What about the day after
tomorrow?
非常抱歉,明天已经安排满了。后天怎么样?
3.I won’t be able to keep my appointment with you on Tuesday.
星期二我不能跟你见面。
4.Then, let’s make it ten o’clock at my office.
那么,我们就定在10点再我的办公室见。
5.There is nothing scheduled before lunch.
午餐前都没有什么安排。
6.Any afternoon except Saturday.
除了星期六,哪天下午都行。
7.Would Friday morning be all right for you?
星期五上午对您合适吗?


8.What about Wednesday morning?
星期三上午怎么样?
9.Would Wednesday afternoon suit you?
星期三下午对您合适吗?
10.Any time tomorrow would suit me.
明天任何时候都可以。
11.I’ll be free all Tuesday afternoon.
星期二整个下午我都有空。
12.I’d like to see you sometime this week. What time would be
convenient for you?
这个星期我想去拜访您。什么时间对您比较方便?
13.I wonder if we could change the date of the meeting to sometime
later in the week, say, Thursday.
不知道我们能否把会面的日期改在这周的晚些时候,比如说,星期四怎么
样?
14.May I expect you at four?
我在四点钟等您好吗?
15.Are you quite sure you can come?
你是否一定能来?
16.I’d like to have an hour appointment with you next week. Is it
possible for you to spare the time?
下星期我想跟你谈一个小时左右。你能抽出时间吗?
17.I’d like to meet you to explain our new product.
很乐意为您介绍我们的新产品。
18.Any day will be fine.
哪天都可以。
19.Any day except Wednesday will be fine.
除了星期三,哪天都行。
20.(To the secretary)I’d like to meet with Mr. Smith the day after
tomorrow.
(对秘书)我想在后天拜访史密斯先生。

21.Will you ask him his schedule?
请帮我问一下它的日程安排好吗?
22.Mr. Smith has time at three o’clock in the afternoon.
史密斯先生下午三点有时间。
23.I’m very sorry. He doesn’t have time this week.
很抱歉,他这个礼拜没空。
24.I have half an hour available for a meeting after 11 a.m. on Tuesday.
我星期二上午11点后有30分钟的时间可以见面。
25.Thank you very much. I will visit you then.
非常感谢。到时我会来拜访您。
26.Mr. Smith is on business trip this week. He will come to the office on
Monday.
史密斯先生这个星期出差,星期一回公司。
27.I’m very sorry. I must cancel our appointment, since I learned that I
have to go to Paris on business tomorrow.
很抱歉,我必须取消我们的约会,因为我明天必须到巴黎出差。
28.Since I’m going back to Guangzhou next week, I’d like to talk with
you about the agreement again before I leave.
因为下周我将回广州,离开之前,我想再与您谈谈合同的事。
29.Would you please tell me when you are free?
请问您什么时候方便?


30.(to the secretary)Would you please make an appointment with Mr.
Smith at two o’clock tomorrow?
(对秘书)请你帮我跟史密斯先生约明天下午2点好吗?
31.I’d like to invite Mr. and Mrs. Jones to the Friendship Restaurant at
seven o’clock tomorrow everning. Would you please ask them if they are
free?
明晚7点我想邀请琼斯夫妇在友谊饭店吃饭。请帮我问一下他们是否有空?
32.We need to talk about the basic terms of the transaction.
我们需要讨论一下基本的交易条件。
33.Hey, Dick, I’d like to have dinner with you tonight. Are you free?
嗨,迪克,我想今晚和你一块吃饭,有空吗?
34.(on the phone)Richard, I’d like to meet with you at your office
tomorrow afternoon at two o’clock.
(电话中)理查德,明天下午2点我去你办公室找你。
35.I’m sorry for the sudden notice, but I’d like to meet with you this
afternoon.
恕我冒昧,今天下午我想与您会面。
36.How about the afternoon, between two and three?
那么,下午2点到3点之间如何?
37.I’m sorry, but Mr. Brown of our company cannot go tomorrow at ten
o’clock.
很对不起,因为我们公司的布朗先生明天10点无法到您那里去了。
38.Soory,Mr. Jackson has some unexpected business to attend to, and
won’t be able to make your appointment this evening. But he’d be glad to
see you at the same time the day after tomorrow. Would that be all right?
很抱歉,杰克逊先生突然 有事,今晚不能赴约了。但他很高兴在后天的同一
时间见您,您看行吗?
39.He regrets he won’t be able to receive Mr. Smith tomorrow afternoon.
He’ll be engaged the whole afternoon.
他很抱歉明天下午不能接待史密斯先生,他整个下午都忙。
40.He is usually busy in the morning. So you might come over sometime
in the afternoon, if that suits you.
一般来讲他上午很忙,如果方便的话,你可以下午来。
41.Well, then, I suppose we can meet at 8’clock tomorrow morning in
your office.
那样的话,明天上午8点在你办公室见。
42.OK, I’ll be expecting you in the office tomorrow morning.
行,明天上午我在办公室等你。
43.I’m afraid not. I’m fully booked up tomorrow.
恐怕不行,我明天已安排满了。
44.Is it convenient to change our appointment from Friday to Sunday, at
the same time?
不知将我们的约会从周五改到周日,时间不变,可以吗?
45.Mr. Carmen had to cancel all his appointments. I hope you’ll
understand.
卡门先生不得不取消他所有的约会。希望你能谅解。
46.Excuse me for being late. I tried to get here in time, but I failed due
to the traffic jam.
对不起,我来晚了。我本想按时到,但是由于交通阻塞,没能赶到。
47.I was caught in a traffic jam.
我碰到了交通堵塞。
48.I didn’t know there’s be so much traffic at this time of the day.
没想到这个时候交通这么拥挤。


49.I know you’re extremely busy, so I won’t take up too much of your
time. I’ll make a long story short.
我知道你很忙,不想占用你太多时间,我长话短说。
50.Mr. John, I’d like to discuss with you something about our draft
contract. Will you be available this afternoon?
约翰先生,我想同您商量一下合同草案,今天下午行吗?






Describing Products介绍产品
向客户介绍产品时 ,应拿出一、两件具体产品或是公司具有代表性的产品,
从产品的自身特点,包括产品外形、构造、材质 、质量、颜色等多个方面切
入,向客户详细介绍,以说明该产品为什么要这样设计,它的优点是什么,< br>在市场上与同类产品相比,竞争力会怎样,从而激发客户的兴趣。同时还应
拿出产品的说明书给客 户看,让其了解产品的使用性能和只来那个的可靠
性,以增强客户的订货欲望。以上这些都是在客户介绍 产品时应注意的事
项。

毒姜-起初的英文


太多的英文-酒吧英语


muf-grenade


滑雪用英语怎么说-性心理变态


trigger是什么意思啊-infect


锱铢必较的读音-垫子


南瓜英文-骨头的英语


few什么意思-axeman



本文更新与2020-10-21 10:43,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/415858.html

打电话给客户的基本用语的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文