关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

酒店服务员英语--第一无线

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2020-10-21 15:52
tags:女服务员的英文

小学英语阅读理解-到日本留学一年多少钱

2020年10月21日发(作者:方心芳)


第一无线为您奉上
先生小姐,请问有预定吗?

Have you made a reservation, sirmadam?

Do you have reservations?

请坐!

Please take your seats.

请您稍候,我马上为您安排。

Please wait for a moment. I’ll arrange for you at once.

请先看一下菜单。

Here is the menu.

请一直往前走。

Please walk along this road.

请向左右边转,您会看到***

Please turn leftright and you will see ***

我带您过去,请跟我来。

I’ll lead you there. Step this way, please.

谢谢光临!欢迎您再次光临!再见!明天见!

Thank you for coming. Welcome come again. See e. See you
tomorrow.

1. 先生女士小姐,早上中午下午好。

Good morningafternoonevening, sirmadam.

请问您喜欢喝哪种茶,我们备有红茶,绿茶,普洱,菊花茶。


What kind of teas would you like? We have brown tea, green tea, puer tea,
jasmine tea

先生小姐,请用茶。

Here is your tea, sirmadam.

我能为您点菜吗?

May I take your order now?

请问还需要些什么?

What else would you like? Is there anything else you need?

您的菜上齐了,请慢用!

Enjoy your dinner.

先生女士,这是您点的酒,请问是现在开吗?

Here is your drinkwinebeer, sirmadam. May I open it for you now?

对不起,打扰了,请原谅!

Excuse me!

我可以撤掉这个盘子吗?

Can I take this dishplate away?

对不起,请再说一遍。

I’m sorry, could you say it again? Pardon?

对不起,我没听清,请再重复一遍可以吗?

Sorry, I haven’t got it. Could you say it again?

对不起,让您久等了。

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.



先生,这是您的账单。

Here is your bill, sir.

谢谢!希望您吃得满意。

Thank you. I hope you enjoy your dinner.

感谢您的光临,欢迎您下次再来。

Thank you for your coming. Welcome come again.

谢谢,请慢走。欢迎您再次光临!

Thank you. Welcome come again.

这是我应该做的。

It’s my pleasure!

为您服务我很荣幸!

It’s my honor to serve you.

(总之,在处理问题时,语气要婉转,亲切。)

您喜欢几成熟的鸡蛋?

How would you like the eggs done?

先生女士,您需要盐还是胡椒(糖)?

What would you like, salt, pepper or sugar, sirMadam?

先生女士,您需要奶油还是番茄酱?

What would you like, cream or ketchup sirMadam?

请问先生,我可以清理桌子吗?



Can I clean the table, sir?

点餐:

餐前您需要一些开胃酒吗?开胃小吃吗?

Would you like appetizers before dinner?
餐厅会话(三)

Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?

晚上好。你们有几位?

餐厅会话(七)

What would you recommend?

你能推荐什么菜吗?

What's today's special?

今天的特餐是什么?

I'll have what you suggest.

我要点你所推荐的菜。

餐厅会话(九)

What is the fastest meal?

快餐是什么?

What can you serve quickly?

什么菜很快就能上的?

餐厅会话(十)

May I change my order?

我能变更我所点的菜吗?


May I have tea instead of coffee?

我可以改要茶不要咖啡吗?

餐厅会话(十二)

A:Steak, please.

牛排。

B:How would you like it?

要几分熟?

A:Well- done, please.

全熟。

B:How do you want your steak?

你牛排要几分熟?

A:Medium, please.

5分熟。

餐厅会话(十三)

B:How would you like your eggs?

你的蛋要怎么做?

A:I want to have them sunnyside up.

我要蛋黄在上面的煎蛋。

B:How do you want your eggs?

你的蛋要怎么做?

A:Scrambled, please.

炒蛋。


B:How do you like your whisky?

你的威士忌要怎么喝?

A:With water and ice.

加水和冰块。

餐厅会话(十四)

A:This is not what I asked for.

这不是我所点的。

B:I'm sorry. What did you want to have?

抱歉,你点什么?

I don't think this is what I ordered.

我不认为这是我所点的。

I'm afraid you came to the wrong table.

恐怕你送错桌了。

Isn't this somebody else's order?

这不是别人点的吗?

餐厅会话(十六)

I dropped my spoon.

我汤匙掉了。

Would you bring me another fork, please?

请再给我一支叉子好吗?

May I have some water, please?

请给我加点儿水好吗?


Would you empty the ashtray, please?

请你倒一下烟灰缸好吗?

餐厅会话(十七)

A:Waiter,would you bring the check, please?

服务员,请拿账单来好吗?

B:Thank you very much. Here you are, sir.

非常感谢你,账单在这里,先生。

May we have our check, please?

谢谢,那是很好的晚餐,请给我们账单好吗?

May I have my bill, please?

请给我账单好吗?

Do we pay you or the cashier?

我们付给你还是去柜台?

餐厅会话(十八)

I think this is an added up wrong.

我想这是加错了。

Do you accept this credit card?

你们收信用卡吗?

餐厅会话(二十)

B:Would you like anything on it?

要加什么佐料吗?

A:No, thank you.


不,谢谢。

Will you make it for takeout?

你们做成外卖的好吗?

I'll take them out.

我要带走。

mike中文翻译-highball


铜活-攸然


lift什么意思-谴责是什么意思


镇定的反义词-得鱼忘筌


信仰是什么意思-七水硫酸亚铁


悖论是什么意思-六级报名时间2019


syntax-门阀


bitter怎么读-山菜



本文更新与2020-10-21 15:52,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/416342.html

酒店服务员英语--第一无线的相关文章