关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

公务员面试英语口语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2020-10-30 16:00
tags:面试英语口语

什么是圆房-alqaeda

2020年10月30日发(作者:伍乔)


公务员面试英语口语
适合一些特殊岗位的面试者。使面试者了解和掌握常见、常用、< br>且与本岗位相关的英语词句,迅速提高面试者的英语口语水平。国家
公务员招考面试英语口语自测


give me your name?请问你叫什么名字?
are you from?你来自哪里?
you married?你结婚了吗?
's no hurry for think, I think I'll try to earn enough for that.
我暂时不考虑这个问题,我想先立业后成家。
many people are there in your family?你家有几口人 ?
are the members in your family?你家有谁?
ther there are four in my family,consists of my father,my
mother,my brother and me.
我家一共四口人,有父亲、母亲、哥哥,还有我。
university did you graduate from?
你是哪所大学毕业的?
is your major?
你主修什么专业?(你是学什么专业的?)
10. What made you decide to study Economics?
你为什么决定读经济学?


11. As Economics is an important aspect of my field, I knew it would
aid me in any profession.
经济学在千行百业中占重要地位,我认为无论做哪一行它都会对我有
用。
12. What have you been doing since your graduation?
自从毕业以来你都在做什么?
13. Why are you leaving your present place employment?
你为何要离开目前的工作?
14. I would like to change my present job because of the transportation
problem.
因为交通问题,我想换一份工作。
15. Could you tell me what made you choose this company?
你为什么选择我们单位?
16. I think working in this company would give me the best chance to use
what I have learned in the university.
我选择贵单位是想贵单位能给我更好的机会让我学有所用。
17. Do you think you are qualified for this work?
你认为你能胜任这个工作吗?
18. No problem for me, I believe I can do anything for you.
对我来说,毫无问题,我相信我能为贵单位做任何事。
19. You?ll be very promising as long as you settle down to your work
here.


只要你能安心工作,是会很有前途的。
20. May I call you at your home about our final decision?
能告诉我你家里的电话吗?我们决定录用的话通知你。
21. That’s all for this time. You may go now.
好。就到这儿。
22. Welcome to China!
欢迎到中国来。
23. I wish you a happy stay in China.
希望您在中国旅行愉快。
24. Long time no see.
好久不见。
25. All the very best to you.
祝你们一切顺利。
26. Did you have a nice trip?
您这一路还顺利吧?
27. It?s my pleasure to have talked to you.能和您谈话是我的荣幸。
28. You are wanted on the phone.
有电话找你。
29. The telephone is engaged.
电话占线。
30. I must have dialed the wrong number.
我一定是拨错号码了。


31. Thank you for reminding me.
谢谢你提醒我。
32. Can we set the appointment tomorrow?
明天我们见面怎么样?
33. How soon could I know the result?
我多久才能知道结果?
34. I think I should have to do dome follow?ups.I?d like to file these
documents according to your demands.
我想我应该做些后续工作了,我会按照您的要求将这些档案归档。
35. Have you drafted the report?
报告起草完了吗?
36. I have placed those documents on file.
我已把那些文件归档了。
37. You can consult the files according to the alphabetic order.
你可以根据字母顺序查找这些文件。
38. Inside you will find all the documents.
所有的文件都在那里面。
39. Will you please take these materials to the Dean?s office for me?
你能帮我把这些材料送到主任办公室吗?
40. Will you please send them the fax first?
您能先给他们一个传真吗?
41. How is everything going on?


情况如何?
42. How are you getting on with your job here?
你这里的工作进展如何?
43. Can I take a message for him?
我能给他带个口信吗?
44. Can I leave a message for him?
我能给他留个信儿吗?
45. Please classify these data carefully.
请把这些资料仔细分类。
46. Please get prepared for the meeting in the afternoon.
请为下午的会议作一下准备。
47. Make sure you know the time and place for the meeting in the
afternoon first.
首先确保你弄清下午开会的时间和地点。
48. I didn?t receive the notice until this morning.
直到今天早上我才收到这份通知单。
49. I think to be cooperative plays a very important role in today?s
society.
我认为当今社会团队精神非常重要。
50. Pay is not the most matters much is the job
satisfacation.
工资不是最重要的,重要的是工作成就感。


51. Civil servants must be fair and honest and work selflessly in the
public interests.
公务员必须公正廉洁,克己奉公。
52. Civil servants must maintain confidentiality with State and
workplace secrets.
公务员必须保守国家和工作秘密。
53. Being civil servants,we ought to act in a public spirit and not to at
with personal considerations.
作为公务员,我们应当出以公心,而非出以私心。
54. We must buid an honest,diligent,pragmatic and efficient government.
我们要建立一个廉政、勤政、务实、高效的政府。
55. That means corruption is still widespread.
那意味着贪污受贿还是很猖狂。
56. It is our principle to carry out our country?s general and special
policies.
执行我国的方针政策是我们的原则。
57. The conference is scheduled from 9:00 make full
preparations for it.
会议在明天上午9点,你们要作好充分的准备。
58. We will be in this meeting longer than usual.
这个会议要比平常的时间更长。
59. Nowadays more and more people can afford mobile ?s a


sign of the country?s prosperity.
现在越来越多的人可以买得起手机,这是国家繁荣的标志。
60. It is quite convenient for us to use telex machines in our work.
我们在工作中使用这种电传机非常便利。

-------------------------------------------

61. There will be great changes made in China after China?s
participation into the WTO.
中国加入世界贸易组织以后,会有很大的变化。
62. I take an optimistic view of China?s economy.
我对中国的经济持乐观态度。
63. There has been a very much wider acceptance of family planning in
China.
中国绝大多数地方已经接受了计划生育政策。
64. Overpopulation causes problems in housing and employment.
人口过多引发了许多住房问题和就业问题。
65. Tourism contributes significantly to many countries? GNP.
旅游业对许多国家GNP的增长起到了重要的推动作用。
66. The government has made some tough measures against pollution to
reserve environmental changes.
政府采取了一些强硬措施抵制污染,保护环境免受破坏。


67. I think the budget for renewable energy research development
should be increased.
我认为政府在可再生能源研发的预算应该增加。
68. Most of our people are much better off than before.
多数人比以前富裕了。
69. It?s on this disk ender WWI Report.
在这张软盘里,WWI报告下。
70. You should make a backup copy of it.
你应该做个备份。
71. He is one of our most important clients.
他是我们最重要的客户之一。
72. I don?t know how to set about this job.
我不知道如何着手这项工作。
73. All the staffs are supposed to take part in the meeting.
所有的职员都应该参加这次会议。
74. It is to be held in the international convention center.
会议将在国际会议中心召开。
75. I have the trans of the meeting.
我有会议记录。
76. We really must be going .Thanks so much for such a lovely party.
我们确实得走了。十分感谢您为我们准备了一个愉快的晚会。
77. I think we?ve had a most successful year,haven?t we?


我认为我们完全是卓有成效的一年,对吧?
78. Let?s make it 10 o?clock on Friday morning.
那咱们定好星期五早上10:00。
79. I won?t be able to make it for your appointment.
我不能参加约会了。
80. Thursday will be good for me.
星期四我有空。
81. I am very glad to hear that you have got a promotion!
听说你得以提升,我很高兴。
82. We have just heard of your success. Sincere congratulations and best
wishes for the future.
我们刚获悉您取得的成就,在此向您致以衷心的祝贺并祝愿您前程远
大。
83. Warm regards and best wishes.
谨致以亲切的问候及良好的祝愿。
84. Wish you health and happiness.
祝你身体健康,幸福快乐。
85. How are you? Excuse me for my long silence.
你好,原谅我好久没有写信。
86. If there?s anything further that I can do for you,please don?t
hesitate to ask.
如果还有什么事我可以为您做,请不要客气的提出来。


87. She is a stranger in the city and any kindness and help you may
extend to her I shall greatly appreciate.
她第一次到这个城市,您能给予她的任何接待和协助我都将十分感
激。
88. How time flies!时间过的真快!
89. We thank you for your enquiry of 5th April.
谢谢你四月五日的询问函。
90. I want to make a reservation or three people for this evening at 6:30.
我想订餐,3个人,今晚6:30。
91. I should like to see you for your advice.
我想见见你,听听你的意见。
92. Your advice will be great help for me.
你的建议对我来说大有裨益。
93. It?s so thoughtful of you to give me such valuable advice.
你给我提出了如此宝贵的建议,考虑的真是太周到了。
94. I am his schedule is full.
对不起,他的时间表都排满了。
95. If there is anything else I can do for you, just ask me.
如果有其他需要我做的,请告诉我。
96. In recent years,the prosecution of senior officials has often made
headlines and become media events.
这些年,对许多高级官员的起诉常常作为占据头条成为媒体关注焦


点。
97. Most of our people are much better off than before.
大多数的人都比以前富裕了。
98. They are playing an increasingly important role in safeguarding
peace.
他们在保卫和平中起着日益重要的作用。
99. Beijing is a culturally renowned city with a long history.
北京是一个拥有悠久历史的文化名城。
100. The CPC must always represent the development trend of China?s
advanced productive forces.
中国共产党必须始终代表先进生产力发展的方向。
101. The CPC must always represent the orientation of China?s
advanced culture.
中国共产党必须始终代表先进文化的前进方向。
102. The CPC must always represent the fundamental interests of the
overwhelming majority of the Chinese people.
中国共产党必须始终代表中国最广大人民的根本利益。
103. Come up with new ideas for development.
发展要有新思路。
104. Make new breakthroughs in reform.
改革要有新突破。
105. Break new ground in opening up.


开放要有新局面。
106. Take new moves in all fields of endeavor.
各项工作要有新举措。
107. Build a well?off society in an all?round way.
全面建设小康社会。
108. Develop socialist democracy and establish a socialist political
civilization.
发展社会主义民主政治,建设社会主义政治文明。
109. Deepen the reform of the cadre and personnel system.
深化干部人事制度改革。
110. Improve the system of public servants.
健全公务员制度。
111. Reform and improve the system of dual control over cadres.
改革和完善干部双层管理体制。
112. Study Deng Xiaoping Theory in depth.
深入学习邓小平理论。
113. Educate cadres and the masses in Deng Xiaoping Theory.
用邓小平理论教育干部和群众。
114. Correctly handle the relationship between primary, secondary and
tertiary industries.
正确处理第一,第二,第三产业的关系。
115. Development is the absolute principle.


发展是硬道理。
116. Innovation sustains the progress of a nation.
创新是一个民族的灵魂。
117. Innovation requires emancipating our minds, seeking truth from
facts and keeping pace with the times.
创新就要不断解放思想,实事求是,与时俱进。
118. We must carry out the higher authority’s notice.
我们必须执行上级的通告。
119. I hope I may be granted an interview, when I can explain my
qualification more fully.
本人谨希望获得面试机会,以便能更充分地说明本人具备的各项资
历。
120. Evaluation of public servants shall be objective and fair.

崩的成语-气切


品脱是什么意思-讨论的英语


你怎么了用英语怎么说-correspondence


hiroshima-automacro


矛头-推搡的意思


人才用英语怎么说-private是什么意思


运动项目英语-圆晕的拼音


大学英语四级考试流程-上海法盟



本文更新与2020-10-30 16:00,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/433182.html

公务员面试英语口语的相关文章