① Ｓ Ｖ （主＋谓）
宾语 宾语补足语 ④
② Ｓ Ｖ Ｏ （主＋谓＋宾）
③ Ｓ Ｖ ｏ Ｏ （主＋谓＋间宾＋直宾）
④ Ｓ Ｖ Ｏ Ｃ （主＋谓＋宾＋宾补）
⑤ Ｓ Ｖ Ｐ （主＋系＋表）
考点1. 基本句型 一：Ｓ Ｖ （主＋谓）
有： act, come, go, work, last, fall, cry, disappear, appear, smile, rise, ring,
live, look, listen, laugh, hurry, talk, sleep, graduate, die, care, agree, jump,
fail, wait, succeed, stay, sit, lie, shine, happen, take place, rain, snow, ect.
It is raining now. (Ｓ Ｖ)
We've worked for 5 hours. (Ｓ Ｖ)
The meeting lasted half an hour. (Ｓ Ｖ)
Time flies. (Ｓ Ｖ)
1. Dark clouds hung overhead. ( )
2. Gradually a smile appeared on her face. ( )
3. He is smiling all over his face. ( )
4. I did well in English. ( )
5. He talked loudly in the classroom yesterday. ( )
考点2. 基本句型 二： Ｓ Ｖ Ｐ （主＋系＋表）
at the picture.(look不能换为be, look为实义动词。)
the book with his right hand.(feel是“摸”的意思，不能换为was, 是实义动
④ The silk
1. The door
open at night.
the food, and the food
3. The book still
open on the desk.
4. What he said
5. He can’t
③ He is a teacher. 他是一名教师。
⑤ 用来表示主语继续或保持一种状况或态度，主要有keep, remain, stay, lie, stand, 例
⑥ He kept silent at the meeting. 他开会时保持沉默。
⑦ This matter remains a mystery. 此事仍是一个谜。
⑧ The food stays fresh in the fridge.
⑩ The house stood empty for years.房子空了数年。
? He lies awake in bed.他躺在床上，醒着。
? 用来表示看起来像这一概念，主要有seem, appear, look, 例如：
? Something seems wrong. 好像出差了。
? He appears young. 他看起来很年轻。
? 感官系动词主要有look看起来，feel摸起来, smell闻起来, sound听起来, taste尝起来：
? This kind of cloth feels very soft.
? This flower smells very sweet.
23 这些系动词表示主语变成什么样，变化系动词主要有become, grow, turn, fall, get, go,
24 He became mad after that. 自那之后，他疯了。
25 She grew rich within a short time.
27 He fell ill yesterday.他昨天病了。
28 Eggs go bad easily in spring.鸡蛋夏天容易变坏。
29 His face went red.他的脸变红了。
30 What he had dreamt of came true.
32 Still waters run deep.静水流深。
34 表示主语已终止动作，主要有prove, turn out, 表达证实，变成之意，例如：
35 The rumor proved false. 这谣言证实有假。
36 His plan turned out a success.
37 他的计划终于成功了。（turn out表终止性结果）
38 What he predicted turned out (to be) wrong.
1. His advice proved right.
2. The shop stays open till 8 o’clock.
3. The machine went wrong.
4. All these efforts seem in vain.
5. These words sound reasonable.
6. The room soon became crowded.
7. The days are getting longer and longer.
8. He fell ill yesterday.
9. Trees turn green in spring.
10. What you said sounds great.
He is a student. (Ｓ Ｖ Ｐ)
Your idea sounds great. (Ｓ Ｖ Ｐ)
①Our school very beautiful and we like it very much.
②Your book on the desk.
那食物很可口，我吃了很多。（the food, delicious）
那个电影好极了。（the movie, fantastic）
不过呢，一些人反对这个计划。（however, against, the plan）
他们的意见如下。（their opinion, as follows）
就我而言，我赞成这个主意。（as far as I’m concerned, in favor of）
基本句型 三： Ｓ Ｖ Ｏ （主＋谓＋宾）
请把熊猫的照片寄给我一张。（send, a photo of the panda）
She likes English.
We planted a lot of trees on the farm yesterday.
1. People all over the world speak English.
2. Jim cannot dress himself.
3. All of us believe that Jack is an honest boy.
4. He did not know what to say.
5. He just wanted to stay at home.
6. He practices speaking English every day.
考点4. 基本句型 四： Ｓ Ｖ ｏ Ｏ （主＋谓＋间宾＋直宾）
一般的顺序为：动词 + 间接宾语 + 直接宾语。
如：He gave me a cup of tea. (Ｓ Ｖ ｏ Ｏ)
动词 + 直接宾语 +介词+ 间接宾语。如：
Show this house to Mr. Smith.
若直接宾语为人称代词：动词+ 代词直接宾语 +介词+ 间接宾语。
如：Bring it to me, please. (不能说 Bring me it, please。)
（需借助to的）allow, bring, deny, give, grant, hand, leave, lend, offer, owe,
pass, pay, permit, promise, read, refuse, sell, send, show, teach, tell，wish,
（需借助for 的） buy, choose, fetch, get, make, order, paint, play(演奏)，save,
『一般用to多些，用for的记住常用的三个就行：get, buy, make』
He sent me an English-Chinese Dictionary.
= He sent an English-Chinese Dictionary to me.
She bought John a book．= She bought a book for John.
1. She ordered herself a new dress.
2. She cooked her husband a delicious meal.
3. He brought you a dictionary.
4. He denies her nothing.
5. I showed him my pictures.
6. I gave my car a wash.
7. I told him that the bus was late.
8. He showed me how to run the machine.
他给我提供一些建议。（offer, some advice）
在我生日那天，母亲给我买了一件很特别的礼物。（buy, a special gift）
他给我做了一个纸飞机。（make, paper plane）
他给我们读了一个有趣的故事。（read, an interesting story）
他的叔叔留给他很多钱。（leave, a lot of money）
考点5. 基本句型 五：ＳＶＯＣ （主＋谓＋宾＋宾补）
The war made him a soldier.（ＳＶＯＣ他成为一个士兵，构成逻辑上的主谓关系）
New methods make the job easy. （ＳＶＯＣ）
I often find him at work. （ＳＶＯＣ）
The teacher asked the students to close the windows. （ＳＶＯＣ）
I saw a cat running across the road.
1. They appointed him manager. （ ）
2. They painted the door green. （ ）
3. He pushed the door open. （ ）
4. They found the house deserted. （ ）
5. What makes him think so （ ）
6. We saw him out. （ ）
7. He asked me to come back soon. （ ）
8. I saw them getting on the bus. （ ）
9. We all think it a pity that she didn’t come here. （ ）
10. I’ll have my bike repaired. （ ）
11. We elected him monitor. （ ）
12. Don’t keep the lights burning. （ ）
考点6. there be 句型
此句型是由 there + be + 主语 + 状语 构成，用以表达某地存在有，它其实是倒装的一种情
况，主语位于谓语动词 be 之后，there 仅为引导词，并无实际意义。
1. be 与其后的主语在人称和数上一致，有时态和数的变化。
现在时 there is are …
过去时?? there was were…
将来时?? there will be… there is are going to be...
完成时? there has have been…
可能有? there might be...??
肯定有? there must be … there must have been...
过去曾经有? there used to be …?
似乎有? there seems seem seemed to be …
碰巧有? there happen happens happened to be …
2. 可用 live, stand, come, go, lie, remain, exist, arrive,等词代替be动词。
Eg. There lived an old man at the foot of the mountain.
There came a shout for
There exists no air on the moon.
There lies a book on the desk.
There stands a tree on the hill.
1. a certain doubt among the students as to the necessity of the work.
2. A. It existed
B. There existed C. They had D.
3. ___ a beautiful palace ___ the foot of the hill.
4. A. There stand; at B. There stands; under C. Stands there; under D.
There stands; at
3. there be 与have 的区别
there be … 某地有某物，某时有某事；
1. There has a book on the desk.
2. There will have a meeting this evening.
写作专练3. 正确运用两个“有”there be与have
. He often reads English in the morning.
Tom and Mike are American boys.
She likes drawing and often draws pictures for the wall newspapers.
由并列连词（and, but, or等）或分号（；）把两个或两个以上的简单句连在一起构成。要
. You help him and he helps you.
The future is bright; the road is tortuous.
① 表示连接两个同等概念，常用and, not only…but also…, neither…nor…, then等连
② The teacher’s name is Smith, and the student’s name is John.
③ He not only stole my money, but he also took my watch away.
④ 表示选择，常用的连词有or, either…or…, otherwise等。
⑤ Hurry up, or you’ll miss the train.
⑥ 表示转折，常用的连词有but, still, however, yet, while, when等。
⑦ He was a little man with thick glasses, but he had a strange way of making his
classes lively and interesting.
⑧ 表示因果关系，常用的连词有so, for, therefore等。
⑨ August is the time of the year for rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn
主谓结构间是并列关系， 而不是从属 关系）。复合句包含：名词性从句（主语从句、宾语从
1. It is wrong. （只有一个主谓结构，是简单句）
2. What he said is wrong.
3. （what he said,是一个主谓结构，he为主语，said为谓语，what是宾语。What he said
is wrong. 是另外一个主谓结构。What he said作主语，is wrong系表结构作谓语。因
此，本句是复合句。What he said是名词性从句作主语）。
4. The boy over there is my brother. （只有一个主谓结构，是简单句）
5. The boy who is wearing a hat is my brother.
6. （The boy is my brother.是一个主谓结构 who is wearing a hat也是一个主谓结构，作
7. I was doing my homework at six. （只有一个主谓结构，是简单句）
8. I was doing my homework when he came in.
9. （I was doing my homework是一个主谓结构，he came in也是一个主谓结构。后面一个主
1. We often study Chinese history on Friday afternoon.
2. The boy who offered me his seat is called Tom.
3. There is a chair in this room, isn’t there
4. My brother and I go to school at half past seven in the morning and come back
home at seven in the evening.
5. He is in Class One and I am in Class Two.
6. He was fond of drawing when he was yet a child.
7. Neither has he changed his mind, nor will he do so.
8. What he said at the meeting is very important, isn’t it
9. The farmer is showing the boy how to plant a tree.
10. Both Tom and Jack enjoy country music.
11. Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm.
12. It is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn
13. Sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors.
14. We grow rice in the south of the States, but in the north where it is colder
they grow wheat
15. Although the farm is large, my Dad has only two men working for him.
1. 用and, so, but,等并列连词来构成并列句；
4. 把一个主谓结构的谓语变成非 谓语或去掉be，从而变成独立主格结构。（参看P错误！未定义书签。错
I like English, my English is very good.×
I like English and my English is very good.√（并列句）
As I like English, my English is very good. √（含有原因状语从句的复合句）
I like English; my English is good. √（用分号）
I liking English, my English is very good. √ (把一个分句改为独立主格结构)
I have a house, its windows are very big. ×
I have a house and its windows are very big. √（并列句）
I have a house, whose windows are very big. √（含有定语从句的复合句）
I have a house; its windows are big. √ （用分号）
I have a house, its windows very big. √ (后面为独立主格结构)
1. Five people won the __ to ordinary people
for their contributions to environmental protection.
2. A. is given B. was given C. being given D. given
3. All the preparations for the task_____, and we're ready to start.
4. A. completed B. complete C. had been completed D. have been completed
5. 【2006辽宁】I was told that there were about 50 foreign students _____Chinese in
the school, most??_____were from Germany.?
6. A. study; of whom?? ?B. study; of them??? C. studying; of them?? D. studying; of?
7. Everywhere you can see people in their holiday dress, ____ with smiles.
8. A. their faces are shining B. whose faces shining C. their faces shining
9. Many students _____ around, I explained the story into details.
A. stood B. standing C. to stand D. were standing
I have five friends, some of ____ are businessmen.
A. that B. whom C. they D. them
I have five friends, but none of___ are businessmen.
A. that B. whom C. they D. them
① Do exercise everyday is good for your health.
② That what he said isn’t true.
③ He came late made his teacher angry.
④ On the desk is two books.
⑤ Go to a key college is my dream.
2. 用 划出下列句中的后置定语，并指出是什么词性或结构充当的
① There is nothing to do today.
② The smiling boy needs the pen bought by his mother.
③ There are five boys left.
④ Our monitor is always the first to enter the classroom.
⑤ His rapid progress in English made us surprised.
⑥ The shop closest to my house is about one kilometer away.
⑦ He is not a man easy to deal with.
⑧ A typhoon swept across the area with heavy rains and winds as
strong as 113 miles per hour.
⑨ Students brave enough to take this adventure course will
certainly learn a lot of useful skills.
⑩ There is only one program worth watching today.
① I will bring you the book when I come next time.
② He asked the ruler why only the four rich men blew trumpets.
③ My grandfather bought me a pair of sports shoes.
④ She showed us many of her pictures.
⑤ Mr. Li is going to teach us history next term.
4. 分析下列句子成分， 体会宾语与宾补之间的逻辑关系，并指出宾补是什么
① She found it difficult to do the work.
② They made him monitor of the class.
③ They pushed the door open.
④ Then suddenly I saw a man lying on the ground.
⑤ The old man asked us to sit down.
⑥ He noticed a man enter the room.
⑦ By speaking slowly, he made himself understood.
⑧ We want these trees planted soon.
⑨ I’ll get my hair cut tomorrow.
⑩ I left the bag lying on the ground.
① The chairman thought?it necessary to invite Professor Smith to
speak at the meeting.
② She made it her duty to look after all the other people’s
affairs in that town.?
③ I don't think it possible to master a foreign language without
much memory work．
④ He made it known to his friends that he didn’t want to enter
⑤ I leave it to your own judgment whether you should do it.