1. It has been raining in the past three weeks. 完成时间状语
2. He was writing a book last year. but I don't know whether he has finished it. 过去进行
3. The plane is arriving in 5 minutes. 进行时态表将来
4. I had meant to come here，but I was too busy then. 过去完成时
5. If he comes today, I won't go. If引导条件状从，遵循”主将从现原则
6. He studied in Shanghai for 3 years. and then he has lived in Beijing till nowsince
thenever since. 一般过去时，完成时
7. I will have written 200 poems by the end of next term. 将来完成时
8. He is afraid of being laughed at. 被动中的介词不省略
9. The workers get paid by the month. get+done表被动
10. His theory proved (to be) true. 系动词省略
11. This book sells well and is worth reading. Besides, it is easy to understand. 主动表
12. The Great Wall is worth visiting. (=It is worthwhile to visit the Great Wall)．
13. The plane flew ten times as high as the kite.
14. The big tree is four times the height of that small one.
15. We have produced twice more grain this year than we did last year.
16. There are five times as many students as we expected.
17. I spent twice as much time on my studies as you did.
18. The more careful you are, the fewer mistakes you will make．
19. I can't agree with you more. 否定词+比较级→表达最高级的含义
20. Tom jumps no higher than I do.
21. She studies harder than anyone else in her class.=She studies harder than any other
student in her class.
22. I have never seen a better film (than this). 否定词+比较级→表达最高级的含义
23. Seldom has she tried to clarify the misunderstanding between us since we quarreled
24. Only when he returned did we find out the truth.
25. Never before have I seen such a moving film.=I have never seen such a moving film
26. Hardly had I sat down when the bell rang.
27. Not until he left his home did he begin to know how important the family was for him.
28. So suddenly did the earthquake occur that no one managed to escape from their
29. So hard does he work that he is popular with his teachers.
30. Young as she is, she has seen much of the world.
31. Should it rain tomorrow, the sports meeting would be put off.
32. Present at the meeting are some scientists from China．
33. I found him lying on his back on the ground. doing表正在进行，伴随着的动作
34. Can you see the bridge being built to be built next year ／ built in 1990? 非谓语作
你能看见那座正在修建的 明年将要建的 1990年建的桥吗？
35. I can't imagine his (him) swimming across the river alone. v-ing作宾语
36. He died, leaving an orphan. 结果状语，顺承关系
37. He arrived at the station, only to find the bus had left.结果状语，出乎意料的结果
38. The patient needs operating on at once. need doing=need to be done
39. Seeing the dog, he stopped his car.
40. The professor came in, followed by the students. 非谓语动词ed表示被动语态，被跟随
41. Addicted to playing computer games, he was absent-minded in class.
42. So many people being absent, the meeting had to be put off.
43. Not having received a reply, he decided to write a sixth letter.
44. I can never forget the day when we worked together and the day (thatwhich) we spent
45. I will never forget the day when (on which) I joined the party. 关系副词
46. There are 54 students in our class, of whom the most diligent is a newcomer from a
faraway mountain village.
47. As I explained on the phone, your request will be considered at the next meeting.
48. He was educated at a local school, during which time he studied very hard and was
made (elected) Chairman of the Students' Union.
49. I can think of many cases where students obviously knew a lot of English words and
expressions but couldn't write a good essay.
50. We all know that, if(it is) not carefully dealt with, the situation will get worse.
51. How long do you think it will be before China sends a manned spaceship to the moon?
52. Each Every time I was in trouble, he would come and help me out.
53. No matter how However difficult the task is, we will try our best to complete it
before the deadline.
54. That the earth moves around the sun is known to all.
It is known to all that the earth moves around the sun.
What is known to all is that the earth moves around the sun.
55. China is no longer what it used to be.
56. Whoever is elected should do what he can to help the people.
57. I really wondered what it was that made him so angry.
58. It remains to be seen whether you are right.
59. That's because he didn't understand me.
That's why he got angry with me.
The reason why I was sad was that he didn't understand me. 定语从句
60. You've no idea how important it is for us to learn English well.
61. After years of hardship， they finally reached what is called America now.
62. What they have in common is that they are all independent.
63. It is has been 3 years since he got married.
64. It will be 3 years a long time before everything returns to normal.
65. It was 3 hours before the fire was put out.
66. It won't be long before he comes back.
67. It This is was the first (second) time (that) I have beenhad been here.
这是我第一 (二) 次我来这里。
68. It makes no difference to me when the sports meeting will be held.
69. Two many students find it difficult to get into the classroom on time in the morning.
70. It is no use good learning without practice.
71. It was Oct 1st, 1949 when PRC was founded．
72. It was on Oct 1st, 1949 that China was founded.
73. It's possible that he was linked to the case: he might have had a hand in planning
74. We all surprised to hear that Jenny should have accused her parents of their family
75. He should have told me the truth earlier. 情态动词
76. Mike can't be cleaning the classroom now. I saw him playing basketball on the
playground a moment ago.
77. I was on the high way when this car went past followed by a police car. They must
have been driving at least 150 kilometers an hour.
78. He must have arrived in Shanghai yesterday， didn't he? 反意疑问句
79. If I were you, I wouldn't help him. 与现在
80. If it were to rain ／ If it should rain ／If it rained tomorrow，I wouldn't go for
the picnic. 与将来
81. If you had come earlier， you would have met him. 与过去
82. (How) l wish I knew the answer now, but l don't know. wish
83. (How)l wish I had known the answer, but I didn't know. wish
84. I would rather you had finished your homework. would rather
I would rather (that) you came to see me tomorrow.
I would rather (that) you left now.
85. If only I had been to Beijing. if only … = 要是……就好了。
86. If you had taken followed the doctor's advice, you would recover now. 混用
87. He suggested that we (should) put the meeting forward. His accent suggested that he
came from Hubei. 宾从中虚拟与陈述
88. What is required at the meeting is that the night school (should) be set up by
89. He hesitated for a moment before kicking the ball, otherwise he would have scored a
90. What a nice day today! What fine weather it is! How fine the weather is!
91. What fun it is to swim in the hot day！
92. What good news it is!
93. How beautiful the flowers are!
94. It is the ability to do the job that matters not where you come from or what you are.
95. It was not until she took off her dark glasses that I realized she was a famous film
96. How was it that they managed to finish the work in such a short time? 强调句型的疑问
97. Mary along withas well astogether with her parents lives in this house．
98. It is I， rather than he， that am to blame.
99. Large quantities of water have been polluted.
100. Between the two windows hangs a picture hang two pictures.