关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

极地特快电影中英文对白

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2020-11-05 01:26
tags:很快英文

猫怎么写-加油的英文fighting

2020年11月5日发(作者:申屠衡)


极地特快中英文对白
片名:北极特快
多年以前的某个圣诞夜
On Christmas Eve, many years ago...

我静静的躺在床上
...I lay quietly in my bed.

我没有翻来覆去
I did not rustle the sheets.

也没有心浮气燥
I breathed slowly and silently.

我仔细听着 害怕再也听不到...
I was listening for a sound I was afraid I'd
never hear.

圣诞老人雪橇上的铃声
The ringing bells of Santa 's sleigh.

好了 好了 你喝完了水 是吗
All right. All right, Sarah, you had your water.

该上楼睡觉啦
Now let's get you upstairs and into bed.

但...但...我得...
But...But...But, I hace to...

他说圣诞老人得飞的比光速还快...
He said Santa would have to fly faster than
light...

才能在一个晚上到每户人家去 他的雪橇也
得和一艘货船一样大
...to get to every house in one night. And to
hold everyone's presents...

才能装的下每个人的礼物
...his sled would be bigger than an ocean liner.

你哥哥是这么说的? 他是说笑 他知道圣诞
老人是怎样的
Your brother said that? He was just kidding
you. He knows there's a Santa.

他说他不确定 是不是真的有圣诞老人
He said he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure if Santa
was for real.

当然有啦 就像圣诞节也是真的呀
Of course Santa is real. He's as real as
Christmas itself.
-1页-


但是如果不好好睡觉 圣诞老人就不会来
But he won't come until you're sound asleep,
young lady.

祝好梦
Sweet dreams.

圣诞老人很快就会来
Santa will be here before you know it.

快睡吧
So go to sleep.

史塔克 拜伦
Stark, barren.

无生命迹象
Decoid of life.

大概已经睡着了
He's gotta be asleep by now.

他以前总是不睡 要等圣诞老人
He used to stay awake all night waiting for
Santa.

以前的日子都过去了
Think those days are just about over.

如果真是这样 那也真伤心
That would be sad if that were true.

对呀 童真不再
Yeah, an end of the magic.

圣诞快乐 甜心
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.

他睡的真熟
See, he's out like a light.

就算火车来也吵不醒
An express train wouldn't wake him up now.

童真不再


上车咯
All aboard!

上车咯
All aboard!


极地特快中英文对白

你...要上车吗
Well, You coming?

去哪儿
Where?

当然是去北极啦
Why, to the North Pole, of course.

这是极地特快
This is the Polar Express.

北极
The North Pole?

我明白了
I see.

请替我拿一下
Hold this, please.

谢谢
Thank you.

这是你吗
Is this you?

- 是的 - 这上说...
-Yeah. -Well, it says here...

今年没去商场和圣诞老人拍照 也没写信给

...no photo with a department-store Santa
this year, no letter to Santa.

还叫你妹妹也不要写...
And you made your sister put out the milk
and cookies.

看来今年是你的关键年
Sounds to me like this is your crucial year.

如果我是你 就会立刻上车
If I were you, I would think about climbing
onboard.

快 快 快 我赶时间...哇
Come on, come on. I've got a schedule to
keep.

随你吧
Suit yourself.
-2页-


在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
'Cause that's the way things happen On the
Polar Express

呜~呜~汽笛响 是她唱歌的声音
Whoo, whoo, the whistle blows That's the
sound of her singing

叮~叮~铃声响 天哪 看着她走
Ding, ding, the bell will ring Golly, loo at her
go

你觉得如果我们很快到达 谁来猜一猜...
You wonder if we'll get there soon Anybody's
guess

在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
'Cause that's the way things happen On the
Polar Express

当我们到那里 就会尖叫 耶
When we get there We'll scream,

我们到达那里 附和着邦~邦~邦
We'll arrive with A bang, bang, bang

还有噗~噗~噗 路上一直说笑着
Boom, boom, boom Laughing all the way

有个舒服的位子和很多吃的 天哪 这真是
最好的
With a comfy seat and lots to eat Boy, it's just
the best

希望永远不要结束
Wish it would 't ever have to end

加上一点运气 我们会准时到的 没有必要
有压力
With a little luck, we'll be on time There's no
need to stress

在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
'Cause that's the way things happen On the
Polar Express

嗨 嗨 叫你呢 这是哪一种火车 你知道吗
Hey. Hey, you. Yeah, you. Do you know what
kind of train this is?

火车 这是哪一种火车 你知道吗
Train. Do you know what kind of train this is?


极地特快中英文对白
Do you?

当然
Of course.

这是魔法火车
It's a magic train.

- 我们要去北极 - 我当然知道是魔法火车
-We're going to the North Pole. -I know it's a
magic train.

这是鲍温284S3系列 蒸气动力火车
It's a Baldwin 2-8-4 S3-class steam
locomotive...

鲍温公司1931年制造 重456 100磅...
...built in 1 921 at the Baldwin Locomotice
Works. It weighs 456,1 00 pounds and....

我们真的要去北极
Are we really going to the North Pole?

- 嗨 快看呀! - 是不是很漂亮
-Hey, look! -lsn't that wonderful?

贺伯山莫斯 贺伯山莫斯
Herpolsheimer's! Herpolsheimer's!

哇 好多礼物! 我全部都要
Wow, look at all those presents. I want all of
them.

有圣诞夜的气氛 好温馨 也很漂亮
It's so Christmassy and cozy and beautiful!

车票
Tickets.

请拿出车票
Tickets, please.

车票
Tickets.

请拿出车票
Ticket, please.

摸摸你的口袋
Try your pocket.

另一个口袋
Try your other pocket.
-3页-


谢谢你
Thank you, sir.

喂 小心点儿
Hey, watch out, there.

谢谢你
Thank you, sir.

呃呃...那是公共地址播音机 不是玩具
That is a public- address microphone. It is not
a toy.

那家伙真爱炫耀
Boy, that guy sure likes to show off.

看他在我车票上打了什么了
Look what that wise guy punched on my
ticket.

LE 是啥意思? 下一站 艾布克街11344号
What the heck does that mean? -Next
stop, 1 1 244 Edbrooke.

我们正驶往铁路的另一端
We're heading for the other side of the tracks.

你...要来吗
Well? You coming?

只是停下来载人
It's just another pickup.

奇怪! 我以为你是最后一位乘客
That's weird. I thought you were supposed to
be the last one.

当然是去北极啦
Why, to the North Pole, of course.

这是极地特快
This is the Polar Express.

随你吧
Suit yourself.

喂 喂 那孩子想上车
Hey, that kid wants to get on the train.

快跑
Come on!


极地特快中英文对白

Hurry up!

我们必须让车停下来
We hace to stop the train.

- 不知道怎么办 - 去拉紧急刹车
-I don't know how. -Pull the emergency brake!

是谁拉了紧急刹车
Who in the blazes applied that emergency
brake?!

是他
He did.


You.

如果你到现在还不知道 那是紧急时刻专用
的刹车
In case you didn't know, that cord is for
emergency purposes only.

你没有注意今晚是圣诞夜吧
And in case you weren't aware, tonight is
Christmas Eve.

还有你难道没注意 我们正在赶时间
And in case you hadn't noticed, this train is on
a very tight schedule.

小伙子 圣诞节对你来说或许不重要...
Now, young man, Christmas may not be
important to some people...

但是对我们来说很重要
...but it is very important to the rest of us!

但是...但是...
But...But...

他只是想停住车 好让那个男孩儿上车
He was just trying to stop the train so that kid
could get on.

我明白了 小伙子 是这样吗
I see. Young man, is that what happened?

好吧
Well....

让我提醒你 现在时间很紧
-4页-

Let me remind you we are on a very tight
schedule.

以前从没迟到过...
And I've never been late before...

今晚也绝对不能
...and I am certainly not going to be late
tonight.

现在 大家回位子上坐好
Now, ecerybody, take your seats, please!

谢谢
Thank you.

大家注意...
Your attention, please.

车上的人 有谁需要用点心
Are there any Polar Express passengers in
need of refreshment?

- 我! 我! 我! - 我想也是的
-Me! Me! Me! -I thought so.

# 呜 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Oh, we got it

# 嘿 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Hey, we got it

# 说 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Say, we got it

# 热巧克力 热腾腾 #
Hot chocolate Hot, hot

# 噢 我们有 #
-Oh, we got it -Hot, hot

# 所以 我们有 #
-So we got it -Hot, hot

# 哟 我们有 #
Yo, we got it

- # 热的巧克力 # - # 只有一个原则 #
-Hot chocolate -Here we 've only got one rule

# 决不让食物凉了 #
Never, ever let it cool


极地特快中英文对白
# 一直在锅里热着 #
Keep it cooking in the pot

# 就有了热巧克力 #
-Then you got -Hot chocolate

# 噢 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Oh, we got it

# 嘿 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Hey, we got it

# 说 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Say, we got it

# 热腾腾的巧克力 #
Hot chocolate Hot, hot

# 呦 我们有 #
-Oh, we got it -Hot, hot

# 所以 我们有 #
-So we got it -Hot, hot

# 哟 我们有 #
Yo, we got it

- # 热的巧克力 # - # 只有一个原则 #
-Hot chocolate -Here we only got one rule

# 只有一个原则 #
Here we only got one rule

# 决不让食物凉了 #
Never, ever let it cool

# 决不让食物凉了 #
Never, ever let it cool

# 一直在锅里热着 #
Keep it cooking in the pot

# 马上就上了 #
Soon you got hot chocolate

# 嘿 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Hey, we got it

# 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Oh, we got it

# 耶 我们有 #
-Hot, hot - Yeah, we got it
-5页-


# 呜 我们有 #
-Hot, hot -Oh, we got it

# 耶 我们有 #
-Hot, hot - Yeah, we got it

# 我们有热巧克力 #
-Oh, we got it -Hot, hot

# 我们有热巧克力 #
Yeah, we got it

知道吗...古阿兹塔克人的国王...
You know, Montezuma, the king of the
Aztecs...

一天要喝50大杯热巧克力
...would drink 50 quarts of hot chocolate
every day.

颜色像红泥浆 因为他们不放糖 而是放红
辣椒粉...
It was thick as mud and red. He put chili
pepper in instead of sugar.

-辣巧克力...懂吧? - 你怎么知道的?这不
可能
-Get it? Hot chocolate? -How do you know?
That's not true.

- 你要拿去哪儿? - 是给他的
-Where you going with that? -It's for him.

- 我想我们不该离开座位 - 对呀 这违反铁
路交通规则...
- I don't think we're to leave our seats. - It's a
violation of safety regulations...

儿童必须有大人陪伴才能跨越车厢
...for a kid to cross moving cars without a
grown-up.

我想不会有事儿的
I think I'll be okay.

你确定
Are you sure?

后车厢的那个小伙子...喝过了吗
What about this lad in the back? Did he get
any refreshment?


极地特快中英文对白
想办法拿去给他吧
Well, let's take some to him, by all means.

小心走 注意 小心走
Watch your step, now. Watch your step.

她忘了车票
She forgot her ticket.

车票还没打过洞
It hasn't been punched.

喂...你想干嘛? 会给大家带来麻烦的
What are you doing? You're gonna get us in
trouble!

请原谅 小姐
Young lady, forgice me.

我想我忘了把你的车票打洞
I believe I have neglected to punch your
ticket.


May l?

我刚把车票留在座位上
I left my ticket right here on the seat.

- 但是不见了 - 你是说...
-But it's gone. -You mean...

你把车票弄丢了
...you have lost your ticket.

不是她弄丢了
She didn't lose her ticket.

是我
I did.

我只是想拿去还你
I was trying to return it to you.

但是风把它从我手中吹走了
But the wind blew it out of my hand.

我的车票给你
You can hace my ticket.

车票是不能过给别人
These tickets are not transferable.

-6页-

小姐
Young lady...

你得跟我来
...you will just have to come along with me.

你们知道会发生什么事吧? 他会把她丢出
火车
You know what's gonna happen now? He's
gonna throw her off the train.

他大概会在车尾把她扔出去
He's gonna probably throw her off the rear
platform.

这是规矩 这样就不会被轮子压到
Standard procedure. That way, she won't get
sucked under the wheels.

他们或许会把车子放慢 但绝对不会停车
They may slow the train down, but they're
never gonna stop it.

停车
Stop it?

有啦!我必须再把车停下来
That's it! I hace to stop the train again.

不 等等 不要再做了
No, please, don't do that again.

他们去哪儿了
Where'd they go?

他们怎么啦
What happened to them?

拜托...她有麻烦 你一定要帮我
Please, she's in big trouble. You hace to help
me.


Hey!


Hey!

我找到你的车票了 等一下
I found your ticket! Wait!


Hey!


极地特快中英文对白

等等
Wait!

我有你的车票
I hace your ticket!

有啥需要我效劳的吗
Is there something I can do for you?

我在找一个女孩儿
I'm looking for a girl.

一个...哈哈...
A gi...?

大家都要找女孩儿...哈哈
Ain't we all?

我有她的车票
I hace her ticket.

瞧瞧 瞧瞧 这是什么
Well, lookie. Lookie here. What is this?

这是官方 正式 真正的乘车用车票
This is an official, authentic, genuine ticket to
ride.

你得好好保管它 小伙子
You better keep this in a safe place, young
man.

如果我是你...
If I was you....

就把贵重物品藏在这里
I keep all my caluables right here.

藏在13号旧鞋底
Right here in the old size 13.

经验告诉我 这儿最安全
Experience shows this is the safest place.

其实我不在乎什么车票
Not that I hace much use for those.

车票
Tickets.

我都 免费的车
I ride for free.
-7页-


对了...我随时想搭这班车就搭
Oh, yeah, yeah. I hop aboard this rattler any
time I feels like it.

这车是我的
I own this train. Oh, yeah.

就好像我是这车的主儿 极地特快的主人
It's like I'm the king of this train. Yeah. The
king of the Pol Ex.

事实上 我是整个北极的王
In fact, I am the king of the North Pole!

我怎么忘了礼貌 请坐 请坐
Oh, where's my manners? Sit, sit. Sit.

请坐 别客气
Take a load off.

来点儿咖啡吧?
Hey, would you like some Joe?

这么冷的天 来点儿热呼呼的提提神
Nice hot refreshment. Perfect for a cold
winter's night.

祝福你
There. Bless you.

圣诞老人是怎么回事
What about Santa?

- 圣诞老人? - 他不是北极的王吗
-Santa? -lsn't he the king of the North Pole?

你是说...这家伙
You mean this guy?

那你说他是怎么回事 我是成人 直说无妨
What exactly is your persuasion on the big
man?

既然你提到了
Since you brought him up.

我...
Well, l....

我愿意相信是真的
I want to beliece.


极地特快中英文对白
- 但是... - 但是你不想被骗
- But... - But you don't wanna be bamboozled.

你不想被人耍着玩
You don't wanna be led down the primrose
path.

你不想被欺 被瞒 被蒙着眼睛
You don't wanna be conned or duped, hace
the wool pulled ocer your eyes.

你不想被逼上火车
Hoodwinked. You don't wanna be taken for a
ride, railroaded.

眼见为实
Seeing is believing.

我说的对吗
Am I right?

那这火车又是怎么回事
But what about this train?

你想问啥
What about it?

我们真的要去北极
We're all really going to the North Pole...

不是吗
...aren't we?

不是吗
Aren't we?

你是说...这...只是个梦
Are you saying that this is all just a dream?

是你说的...孩子...不是我说的
You said it, kid. Not me.

那...咱们去找那女孩儿吧
So let's go find that girl.

还有...
One other thing.

你相信有鬼吗
Do you believe in ghosts?

真有趣
Interesting.
-8页-


等等
Wait.

等等
Wait!

等等
Wait!

我得醒过来
I hace to wake up.

我得醒过来
Yeah. I hace to wake up.

醒醒...醒醒...
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

醒醒...醒醒...
Wake up!

孩子
Kid!

孩子 离开那里
Kid, get your head out of the clouds!

醒醒 孩子
Wake up, kid!

车顶上可不能梦游
There's no sleepwalking on the Polar Express.

我们得跳车厢
We gotta jump them knuckles.

快...孩子 坐上我的肩
Come on, kid. Flip my shoulders.

抓住我
Grab my lily.

你的衣服到前面去了
That skirt you're chasing must have moved
ahead.

- 我们得到猪头那儿去 快 - 猪头
-We gotta hightail it to the hog, pronto. -To
the hog?

引擎...就是引擎 你是个新手
The engine. The engine, you tenderfoot.


极地特快中英文对白

我们得在车开到平顶山洞前 到达车头的引
擎室
We gotta make the engine before we hit Flat
Top Tunnel.

怎么做
How come?

这么多问题
So many questions.

平顶山洞的顶和车顶...
There is but one inch of clearance between
the roof of this rattler...

只有一英寸宽
...and the roof of Flat Top Tunnel.

明白吗
Savvy?

车要上坡了 孩子
It's just the run up to the hump, kid.

好玩的来了
This will be interesting.

快上来 快呀
Get back on, kid. Hurry!

抓住我的滑雪棍
Grab my muck stick.

只有一个窍门
There's only one trick to this, kid.

我说跳
When I say

你就跳
...you jump!

我还以为你被扔下火车了
You. I thought you got thrown off, and...

- 你在这儿开火车! - 机师让我开
-You're driving the train? -They put me in
charge.

- 他们要去检查车灯了 - 灯泡在这儿 小心
-The engineer had to check the light. -Here's
the light. Careful.
-9页-


现在好了
All right, now.

我拿到了
I got it.

- 你怎么会开? - 很简单 来 我告诉你
-How do you know how? -It's easy. Come here,
I'll show you.

那个大扳手是加速器
This big lecer here, that's the throttle.

这个小的是刹车
This little one here, that's the brake.

那些是压力表
And those are the pressure gauges.

那跟绳子是鸣笛
And that rope is the whistle.

鸣笛
The whistle.

想试试吗
You wanna try it?

我一直梦想要拉一下
I'ce wanted to do that my whole life.

别动...别动
Hold still! Hold still! Don't moce!

快看
Look!

快停车! 快停车
Stop the train! Stop the train!

快停车
Stop the train!

什么
What?

他们要我们停车
They want us to stop the train.

- 哪个是刹车? - 他说是这个
-Which one is the brake? -He told me this
was.


极地特快中英文对白

- 谁说? - 机师
-Who? -The engineer.

- 机师?这个看起来像是刹车 - 不是 不是
他说这是刹车
-The engineer? This one looks like a brake.
-No, he said this was the brake.

你确定
Are you sure?

你确定
Are you sure?

拉刹车
Pull the brake!

停车
Stop the train!

哈罗 鹿兄
Caribou?

极地特快到不了北极 圣诞节也泡汤了
There can be no Christmas without the Polar
Express arriving on time.

难道只有我懂
Am I the only one who understands that?

我早该猜到
You. I should hace known.

你是不是一心 想让车子到不了北极
Are you bound and determined that this train
never reaches the North Pole?


But look.

驯鹿过街
Caribou crossing?!

我猜最少十万 或许百万
I make that herd to be at least 1 00,000,
maybe even a million.

要它们全部让路得要几个小时
It's gonna be hours before they clear this
track.

- 麻烦的事情 - 我们这下麻烦大了
-10页-

-A tough nut to crack. -We are in some serious
jelly.

- 非常拥挤 - 紧要关头
-And a jam. -Tight spot.

- 小溪上去 - 树上去
-Up a creek. -Up a tree.

- 在草地里迷失 - 我告诉你什么草地 我
们...
-Lost in the grass. -I'll tell you what's grass:
our a...

问题解决了 慢...速...前进
Problem solced. All ahead, slow.

我们驶的很快耶
We're going pretty fast.

去告诉机师们放慢速度
Tell the engineer to slow down.

慢一点
Slow it down.

小心速度太快
Watch the speed!

跳开了 快把它抓住
Jumping jeepers, the cotter pin sheared off.

- 什么东西? - 栓子
-What? -The pin.

- 哪里? - 那里
-Where? -There.

- 不妙! - 不妙
-Oh, no. -Oh, no.

- 他们听不到我 - 听不到
-They can't hear me. -They can't?

不喜欢这个景象 在安全栏下面
I don't like the look of this. Under the safety
bar.

不会有事儿吧? 我们该怎么办
Is everything all right? What should we do?

照...目前的状况来看 我们无法连络机师...
Considering we've lost communication with


极地特快中英文对白
the engineer...

我们在车头前 完全暴露在外
...we are standing totally exposed on the front
of the locomotive...

车一直在加速 无法控制
...the train appears to be accelerating
uncontrollably...

我们快速冲向前方的冰峡谷
...and we are rapidly approaching Glacier
Gulch...

这是世上最陡峭的峡谷
...which happens to be the steepest downhill
grade in the world...

我建议我们都得...
...I suggest we all hold on...

抓~紧~栏~
...tightly.

- 栓子 - 栓子
-The pin. -The pin.

糟糕...车轨已经被冰覆盖
Jiminy Christmas, the ice has frozen over the
tracks.

不...不...抓紧...抓紧
Hold on. Hold on. No, no.

快!小心脚下...快...
Come on. Watch your step.

抓紧...快上来...快
Come on, sweetie. Up you go. Up you go.

脚放在这里 这里
Put your feet on here. On here.

有点刺激 是吗
Little adcenture, huh?

小伙子...反应满快的
Young man, quick thinking on your part.

到左边去
Step to your left, please. To your left.

呵...这才像话
-11页-

Well, that is more like it.

你们搞啥
What in the name of Mike?


Look.

快带我们火速离开
Get us the blazes out of here!

让车滑开
Turn this sled around.

看那里
Look there.

车轨
Tracks.

正前方
Dead ahead.


Right.


Left.


Right.

打直
Hang a Louie.

拉掣阀
Toss a Ritchie.

拉手
Port astern.

放慢
To the starboard.

- 我的拖鞋 - 你的车票要掉了
-My slipper. -You're gonna lose your ticket.

不是我的 是你的
It's not my ticket, it's yours.

- 我的? - 对
-It's my ticket? -Yes.


极地特快中英文对白
右...跟着我...左...
Right. Keep up with me. Left.

右...左...
Right. Left.

右...
Right.

左...
Left.

右...
Right.

左...右
Left. Right.

- 噢 糟糕! - 噢 糟糕
-Oh, no! -Oh, no!

抓紧了
Brace yourselces!

呵...这才像话
Well, that's more like it.

谢谢你
Thank you.

谢谢你 真不敢相信 你帮我找到车票
Thank you. I can't believe you found my
ticket.

谁说...找到...车票了
Did someone say they found a ticket?

这么说...车票拿来吧
Well, in that case.... Tickets, please.

谢谢
Thank you.

-和那个万事通的一样
-

走路小心
Watch your step. Tricky walking up here.

提醒你 上坡时 路很滑
It's mighty slick. Mighty slick, I tell you.

我刚说啥来着
-12页-

There you go. What did I tell you?

很久以前 我首次圣诞夜之旅 我在车顶巡
视...
Years ago, on my first Christmas Ece run, I was
up on the roof making my rounds...

也踩到冰滑了一下
...when I slipped on the ice myself.

我伸手去抓栏杆 但栏杆断了 就滑倒了
I reached out for a hand iron, but it broke off. I
slid and fell.

但是没有掉下车去
And yet, I did not fall off this train.

某人救了你
Someone saved you?

也可能是某物
Or something.

天使
An angel.

或许
Maybe.

等等...
Wait. Wait.

他长的什么样子? 你看到他了吗
What did he look like? Did you see him?

没有 有时...眼见为实
No, sir. But sometimes seeing is believing.

有时...最真实的我们却看不见
And sometimes the most real things in the
world are the things we can't see.

这些被遗弃的
The forsaken and the abandoned.

小心走 这些可怜的玩具受了不少罪...
Mind your step, now. These poor toys hace
suffered enough...

被世人到处抛弃 自生自灭
...being left to rust and decay in the back
alleys and cacant lots of the world.


极地特快中英文对白
它们怎么会在这儿
What are they doing here?

这是领导的新点子
It's a new concept the boss came up with.

与其丢弃它们 不如收集起来修补一下
Instead of being thrown away, they're
collected. Refurbished.

他说这是循环 反覆 再生什么的
He calls it

真令人伤心
Makes me wanna cry...

看到它们这样被虐待
...seeing toys that were treated this way.

这些吊绳都打结的木偶问题才大
These hopelessly entangled string puppets
and marionettes...

我们在北极处理这些玩具的人员...
...pose a particular problem. We found the
nimble fingers of our work force...

为了打开绳结 可费尽脑筋了...
...here at the North Pole are best for working
out those knots and tangles.

谢谢你 这里双保险
Thank you. Double-locked here.

朋友 你就像我一样...
You are just like me, my friend.

一个捣蛋鬼
A scrooge!

埃比尼泽捣蛋鬼
Ebenezer Scrooge.

捣蛋鬼从来不信什么...
North Pole, Santa Claus, this train...

圣诞节 北极 圣诞老人...等等 全是难以置
信 骗人的玩意儿
...it's all a bunch of humbug. A bout of
indigestion.

喔 我知道你是啥...
Oh, yeah. I know what you are.
-13页-


你是个怀疑论者
You're a doubter.

你怀疑 你不相信...
A doubter. You don't believe!

你是怀疑论者! 你不相信
You're a doubter! You don't beliece!

你错过好戏啦 我们爬过陡坡
You missed it. We rode down some really
sharp hills.

然后经过似乎结冰的湖面
We were on what looked like a frozen lake.

但是我说是视觉假像
But I know it was just an optical illusion.

他说车子是走在冰上 我说这不可能...
He said the train was on ice. I said it's
impossible...

因为车轨不可能... 你去哪里
You can't put a train track... Where you going
now?

# 我对星星许愿 #
I'm wishing on a star

# 试着去相信 #
And trying to believe

# 虽然很遥远 #
That even though it's far

# 但确有圣诞夜 #
He'll find me Christmas Eve

# 我猜圣诞老人很忙 #
I guess that Santa 's busy

# 因为他从未来过 #
'Cause he's never come around

# 圣诞节来临时 我就会想到他 #
I think of him When Christmas comes to town

# 那是一年中最好的时光 #
The best time of the year

# 所有的人都回家了 #


极地特快中英文对白
When everyone comes home

# 在圣诞节的气氛下 #
With all this Christmas cheer

# 是不该独自渡过的 #
It's hard to be alone

# 朋友们都聚在一起竖起了圣诞树 #
Putting up the Christmas tree With friends
who come around

# 圣诞节来时 真是有趣 #
It's so much fun When Christmas comes to
town

# 孩子们的礼物包五颜六色 #
Presents for the children Wrapped in red and
green

# 这些我都听过 却没见过 #
All the things I've heard about But never
really seen

# 圣诞夜没人会睡觉 #
No one will be sleeping

# 圣诞夜的晚上 #
On the night of Christmas Eve

# 翘首盼望圣诞老人降临 #
Hoping Santa 's on his way

# 当他雪橇上的铃声响起 #
When Santa 's sleighbells ring

# 我仔细听 #
I listen all around

# 当天使唱起圣歌 #
The herald angels sing

# 我却从来都听不见 #
I never hear a sound

# 孩子们的其他梦想 #
And all the dreams of children

# 曾逝去的会再寻回 #
Once lost will all be found

# 当圣诞来时 这就是我所有的祈望 #
That's all I want When Christmas comes to
-14页-

town

# 当圣诞来时 这就是我所有的祈望 #
That's all I want When Christmas comes to
town

看呀
Look.

北极光
The northern lights.

喂 你们三个
Hey. You three.

我们刚经过...
We just crossed it.

北纬66度33分...北极圈
Latitude 6622'. The Arctic Circle.

你们看到远方的极光吗
And do you see? Those lights in the distance.

看起来像大货船航行在 结冰的海上所发出
奇异的光芒
They look like the lights of a strange ocean
liner sailing on a frozen sea.

那...
There...

就是北极
...is the North Pole.

地上有魔毯 从来没有休息过
It's a magic carpet on a rail It never takes a
rest

飞过高山和白雪
flying through The mountains and the snow

只要你愿意 就可以免费加入 享受快乐
You can ride for free and join the fun If you
just say yes

在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
'Cause that's the way things happen On the
Polar Express

呜~呜~汽笛响 是她唱歌的声音
Whoo, whoo, the whistle blows That's the
sound of her singing


极地特快中英文对白

叮~叮~铃声响 天哪 看着她走
Ding, ding, the bell will ring Golly, look at her
go

你觉得如果我们很快到达 谁来猜一猜...
You wonder if you'll get there soon Anybody's
guess

在极地特快上 事情就是这样子的
'Cause that's the way things happen On the
Polar Express

当我们到那里 就会尖叫 耶
When we get there We'll scream,

我们到达那里 附和着邦~邦~邦
We'll arrive with A bang, bang, bang

还有噗~噗~噗 路上一直说笑着
Boom, boom, boom Laughing all the way

到了! 比预定时间 还早5分钟
We made it. With fice minutes to spare.

到了
We made it.

精灵呢? 他们在哪儿
There should be elces. Where are the elces?

对呀 精灵在哪儿
Yeah, where are the elces?

他们都聚集在市中心
They are gathering in the center of the city.

圣诞老人就在那儿 给出圣诞节的第一个礼

That is where Santa will give the first gift of
Christmas.

谁会拿到圣诞节的第一个礼物
Who gets the first gift of Christmas?

他会在你们之中...选一个
He will choose one of you.

- 看! - 精灵
-Look. -Elces!

听好咯...听好咯...先生女士们
All right. All right, ladies and gentlemen.
-15页-


请大家排成两队
Two columns, if you please.

矮的排前面 高的排后面
Shorter in the front, taller in the rear.

偶数生日在右边 奇数生日在左边
Even- numbered birthdays on the right,
odd-numbered on the left.

不可以推人 不要到处闲逛
No pushing. No pushing. But let's not
dilly-dally.

还有5分钟才到午夜
It's fice minutes to midnight.

怎么算的呀! 4分钟前也是剩5分钟!
Hey, what gives? It was five minutes till
midnight four minutes ago.

没错! 排成两排...
Exactly. Columns of two.

- 一排...两排 - 对不起
-One, two. -Excuse me.

- 有问题吗? - 他怎么办
-Question. -What about him?

没人会被强迫去见圣诞老人
No one is required to see Santa.

先生女士们 你们不需要牵手
Ladies and gentlemen, you do not hace to
hold hands...

- 快点! - 走的过程中...
-Come on. -...but please remain in your
columns...

请不要离开队伍...
...while we are in transit.

- 你必须跟我们走 - 她说的对
-Look, you have to come with us. -She's right.

我从来信不圣诞节
Christmas just doesn't work out for me. Never
has.

但是圣诞节是多么美好的时光


极地特快中英文对白
But Christmas is such a wonderful, beautiful
time.

和朋友家人享受施与受的感恩
It's a time for giving and being thankful, for
friends and family.

大家用饰品和灯来装饰圣诞树 圣诞老人也
会把礼物留在树下
People hang decorations and lights. Santa
leaces presents under our Christmas trees.

只是我...
Christmas just...

从来信不圣诞节
...doesn't work out for me.

听着...我不管你信不信圣诞节
Look, I don't know if Christmas is gonna work
out for you or not...

今晚是圣诞夜 不要独自一人
...but this is Christmas Eve. Don't stay here by
yourself.

对 跟我们走
Yes, come with us.

我们一起去
We'll go together.

不好
Oh, no.

我们会平安无事
We're gonna be okay.

或许不会
Maybe not!

紧急刹车
The emergency brake.

紧急刹车
The emergency brake.

没有刹车...我找不到刹车
There's no brake. I can't find the brake!

休息会儿吧 孩子
Take a break, kid.

-16页-

热巧克力咖啡怎么样
How about a nice, good hot cup of Joe?

快要撞上了
We're gonna crash!

我们在转圈圈
We're spinning.

嘘...你们听到了吗
You hear that?

铃声
The bell.

- 什么铃声? - 雪橇上的铃声
-What bell? -The sleighbell.

- 雪橇上的铃声? - 听到了吗
-Sleighbell? -Don't you hear it?

从隧道那边来的
It's coming from that tunnel.

我们该朝那边去
That's the way we should go.

快呀
Come on.

怎么啦
What?

- 怎么啦? - 快点
-What? -Come on.

快点
Come on.

我们迷路了
We're lost.

是的
Yes.

- 是...我听到了 - 我也听到了
-Yes. I hear it. -I hear it too.

- 我什么也没听到 - 是那边来的声音
-I don't hear anything. -Okay, it's down this
way.

你确定


极地特快中英文对白
Are you sure?

非常确定
Absolutely.

为什么我什么也听不到
Why can't I hear anything?

下去...安静
Get down and be quiet.

嗯...嗯...
Yeah.

好的
Okay.

报告 这里是礼物包装中心
Well, that was the wrapping hall, chief.

- 最后一个我也包好了 - 怎么包的
-Just finished the last one. -How's it wrapped?

是用红色丝带和7号绿色花结
It's wrapped in candy- striped red with a
number-seven holly-green bow.

7号花结!? 我们也成了有钱人
A number-seven bow? When we're this close
to liftoff?

他们在下面想什么? 是不是发疯了
What are they thinking down there? Are they
meshuggener?

- 路线是什么? - 去美国
-What's the routing? -Going to the States.

密西根州格兰拉比市
Grand Rapids, Michigan.

是我家的城市 我从格兰拉比来的
That's my town. I'm from Grand Rapids.

我们有麻烦了 还真是时候
We got a troublemaker now. Just what we
need.

事情还不至於最坏 他是不是20岁了?
Things aren't bad enough. What's his 20?

显然是新泽西州枫树市来的一个孩子...
Apparently, some kid from Maplewood, New
-17页-

Jersey...

把泡泡糖粘到妹妹头上
...stuck some gum in his sister's hair.

新泽西?是上次那个...
New Jersey? Is that the same kid that put the
tack...

在老师身上贴了 一个标签的同一个男孩
...underneath his teacher's chair last year?

不是 长官 这孩子叫斯帝芬
No, sir. This kid's name is Stecen.

我们现在怎么办 首领? 通知圣诞老人
So, what do we do, chief? Alert the big man?

圣诞夜不给他礼物
We talking nothing for Christmas here?

我不做
I didn 't do it.

我不做
I didn 't do it.

我不做
I didn 't do it.

听我说 圣诞节... 马上就到了 对吧
Look, it's.... It's almost Christmas, huh?

原谅他一次
We'll cut the kid a break.

但是 把他列入名单 明年复查两次
But put him on the check- twice list for next
year.

好了 孩子们
All right, boys.

现在关店 今年到这儿为止 走吧
Let's shut it down. That's it for this year. Come
on.

- 首领 我们要乘子弹梭车吗? - 当然要乘
子弹梭车
-Hey, boss, are we taking the pneumatic? -Of
course we're taking the pneumatic.

这是唯一能赶到广场的方法


极地特快中英文对白
It's the only way to get to the square on time.

- 咱们走 - 时间就是金钱
-Let's go. -And time is money.

准备...上车
Ready, and mount.

好了 关门吧
Good. Close.

上车吧
All right, get in.

我不知道这个
I don't know about this.

我没有听到 你呢
I don't hear it. Do you?

也没听到
No.

我觉得该顺着箭头走
I think we should follow those arrows.

我以为这儿会有出路
I thought there'd be a way out.

我们恐怕会错过一切
We're gonna miss ecerything.

喂 看呀
Hey, look.

一个礼物
A present.

要去我的城市 给一个叫比利的人
It's going to my town. To someone named
Billy.

- 我叫比利 - 去艾布克街11344号
-My name is Billy. -It's going to 1 1 344
Edbrooke Avenue.

是我的地址
That's my address.

快点
Come on.

看呀
-18页-

Look.

上面说比利 圣诞快乐...圣先生赠
It says,

我想我知道是什么 是我这辈子最想要的
I think I know what it is. I wanted one of these
my whole life.

等等...停...看
Wait, wait. Stop. Look.

不过我...
But l....

这是规矩
Those are the rules.

有东西在拽我
Something's got me.

抓住我的脚了
It's got my leg.

我抓不住你
I can't hold him.

另外一只手给我 另外一只手给我
Give me your other hand. Give me your other
hand.

- 我不能 - 我数到三
-I can't. -On three.

一 二 三
One, two, three.

- 看... - 我还是被抓住了
-Look. -It's still got me.

我再数一次 一 二 三
On three again. One, two, three.

- 你! - 你
-You. -You.

- 你在这儿干嘛? - 和你一样
-What are you doing here? -Same as you.

我在检查我的礼物 确定我清单上的都有
Checking my presents. Making sure I'm
getting everything on my list.


极地特快中英文对白
我只有一个像样的礼物 其他的全是内衣裤
I found one present. All it had was stupid
underwear.


Look.

我们随时开始下降
You may start your descent any time now.

当然了 也要看你的方便
At your convenience, of course.

还有五分钟 我们能赶得上
It's still fice to. I think we're gonna make it.

当然! 一个钟头前 就还有五分钟
Of course. It's been five to for the last hour.

我们时间多了 我们什么都没有 就是有时
间 我们还有时间来消磨
We got plenty of time. We got nothing but
time. We got time to kill.

你知道吗? 我们可能无法平安降落
You know what? I don't think we're gonna
make it.

虽然我只是个火车长...
I may be just an old railroader...

我不知道怎么飞热气球...
...and know nothing about lighter-than-air
craft...

但是就我这外行来判断 你们需要再高一点
才行
...but from my layman's perspective, you need
more altitude!

再高一点
More altitude!

高度...我们需要多一点高度
Altitude, please. A bit more altitude, please.

跳啊
Geronimo!

飞精灵
The Flying Elves.

他们是专家 你们可不能在家模仿
-19页-

They are specialists. Do not try that at home,
kids.

孩子们 你们可不能在家模仿哦
Do not try that at home.

我们恐怕过不去
We're not gonna make it.

维修良好的机器
A well-oiled machine.

好啦 你们这些偷渡客
All right, you stowaways.

- 派对结束啦 - 我们只是跟着他们
-Party's over. -I was just following them.

我们是不小心闯进来的
We fell in here by mistake.

少来 我们知道你们一直都在里面
Forget about it. We knew you was in there the
whole time.

快 出来吧
Come on, out you go.

走 爬上来 爬上来
Let's go, come on. Step up, step up. There we
go.

行啦...没问题... 慢走...好的很...
Not a problem. Come on. Watch your step.
There you go.

为了确定你们的安全 我告诉你们怎么下去
So nobody gets hurt, here's how we're gonna
get you guys down.

- 简单的很 我知道 - 你知道啥
-This is simple. Why, I know... -What do you
know?

你们根本就不该在这儿
You're not supposed to be here in the first
place.

但既然是圣诞节 我就让你溜过去
But since it's Christmas, I'm gonna let you
slide.


极地特快中英文对白
Hey.

我一直在找你
Been looking for you.

该你了
There you go.

小心点儿
Watch your step.

小心
Careful.

漂亮
Beautiful form. Beautiful.

很高兴又见到你
Nice to see you again.

这次很惊险吧
Cutting it kind of close, aren't we?

这个给我保管吧
I'll take care of this.

我会好好保管
It's in good hands.

相信我
Trust me.

# 这个季节的灵魂 #
It's the spirit of the season

# 你可以在空气中感觉到 #
You can feel it in the air

# 如果注意听就能听到 #
You can hear it if you listen

# 任何地方都有关爱 #
Everywhere So much care

# 就像祈祷者 #
Like a prayer

# 不管是什么 都可以分享 #
Whatever it is You need to share it

# 这个季节的灵魂 #
It's the spirit of the season

-20页-

# 这个季节的灵魂 #
It's the spirit of the season

# 你可以在空气中感觉到 #
You can feel it in the air

这铃声是最动听的声音
Aren't those bells the most beautiful sound?

圣诞老人就要进城了
He's here! He's here!

在哪里
Where?

我看到了 他在那里
I see him. He's ocer there.

我看不到
I can't see him.

我看不到
I can't see him.

我看不到
I can't see him!

怀疑者 怀疑者
Doubter. Doubter.

好吧
Okay.

好吧
Okay.

我相信
I beliece.

我...相信
I beliece.

你刚说什么来着
What was that you said?

我...相信
I... I beliece.

我相信
I beliece.

我...相信这是你的
I... I beliece that this is yours.


极地特快中英文对白

嗯...
Well....

谢谢
Thank you.

- 我...我...选我 圣诞老公公 - 你在干什么?
别这样
-Me, me. Pick me, Santa. -What are you doing?
Stop it.

- 选我 我要第一份礼物 - 别这样
-Pick me, pick me. I want the first gift. -Hush.

小伙子...
Young man...

耐心点儿
...patience.

还有 谦虚一点对你会比较好
And a smidgen of humility might also serve
you well.

是的
Yes, sir.

还有你 小姐
And you, young lady....

很果断的小姐
A lady of decision.

很有自信和热诚
Full of confidence and spirit.

圣诞精神
Christmas spirit.

继续努力
Keep up the good work.

谢谢
Thank you.

还有比利
And Billy.

是你比利
It is Billy?

你认识了很多新朋友
-21页-

I see you'ce made some new friends.

是的 我的确有
Yes, sir. I sure hace.

幸运的小伙子
That's a lucky lad.

没有比友谊更珍贵的
There's no greater gift than friendship.

说到礼物...
And speaking of gifts...

就选这个小伙子吧
...Iet's have this young fellow right here.

现在...
Now...

你想要什么圣诞礼物
...what would you like for Christmas?


Me.

是你
You.

是的 就是你
Yes. Indeed.

是的 就是你
Yes, indeed.

圣诞节的第一个礼物
The first gift of Christmas!

这个铃铛充满了圣诞的意义
This bell is a wonderful symbol of the spirit of
Christmas...

就像我一样
...as am l.

记住...
Just remember...

圣诞的意义...
...the true spirit of Christmas...

就在你内心深处
...Iies in your heart.


极地特快中英文对白

圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.

好好保管哦
Better keep that in a safe place.

喂 喂 喂 你真幸运
Hey, hey. Man alive, are you lucky.

再用力拉一下
Pull, Comet. Pull, boy!

普兰斯 是个女孩子
Prancer, that's a girl.

好孩子 冬德
Good boy, Donder.

达实尔 普兰斯 冬德 维克森
Now, Dasher. Now, Prancer and Vixen.

就像我梦想的一样
It's everything I dreamed it would be.

可能...
Could all...?

可能全是梦吗
Could all this be nothing but a dream?

不是
No.

世界之巅...冲啊...冲啊
To the top of the roof To the top of the wall

上车咯 上车咯
Now, dash away, dash away Dash away all

大家一起来
All aboard!

# 1-2-1-2-3 唱 #
One, two. One, two, three, go.

# 在世界之巅摇滚 # # 在世界之巅摇滚 #
Rockin ' on top of the world Rockin ' on top of
the world

# 山脊在跳动 # # 一刻也不停 #
The place is hoppin ' There ain 't no stoppin '

-22页-

# 在世界之巅摇滚 # # 打起精神 一起来跳
舞 女孩儿 #
Rockin ' on top of the world Lift your spirits,
swing that girl

# 今夜就在世界之巅 #
Rockin ' on top of the world Tonight, yeah

# 快呀 跳舞 得儿...耶... #
Come on, shorty!

拿出车票 准备好车票 谢谢
Show your tickets. Have your tickets ready.

记得每天吃5大基本食物
Remember to eat the five basic food groups.

请拿出你的车票
Ticket, please.

饭后请刷牙
And please brush after every meal.

记得蹲下躲避
Remember to duck and cocer.

好啦 你们的车票
All right, you. Ticket, please.

是啥意思


LEAN是四个字母


我想我打了五个
I belieced I punched fice.

喂 那你是说我不会...
Hey, are you saying I don't know how to...?

哦 对不起 原来是LEARN(学习) 是我错了
I'm sorry. It says

学习到了
Lesson learned.

车票
Ticket.

很特别的车票
That is some special ticket.


极地特快中英文对白
是的
Sure is.

那...你能信任我们 把你安全送回家吗?
So can you count on us to get you home safe
and sound?

当然
Absolutely.

我...
Me...

还有我的朋友
...and my friends.

车票
Ticket.

是LEAD(铅)比方铅气球
It says

我觉得也可以发音
I beliece it also is pronounced

这个字也是领的意思
As in

比方领袖 领导...


领...路...谨尊您的领导 夫人
Follow you anywhere, ma'am.

啊 好的
Ah, yes.

充满疑问的小伙子
Young man with all the questions.

车票
Ticket.

写着...
It says...

我不需要知道
It's nothing I need to know.

- 快...拿铃铛给我们看 - 让我们看看铃铛
-Come on, let's see the bell. -Let's see it.

- 快...拿铃铛给我们看 - 给我们看看铃铛
-23页-

-Come on, let's see the bell. -Show us the bell.

让我们看看铃铛
Yeah, let's see the bell.

丢了
It's gone.

- 在哪儿? - 我弄丢了
-Where is it? -I lost it.

我把圣诞老人雪橇上的铃铛弄丢了
I lost the bell from Santa's sleigh.

真的不见了
It's gone?

别担心
Don't worry.

- 我们...我们...会找到它 - 是的 我们会找
到的
-We'll... We'll find it. -Yeah, we'll find it.

对呀 我们帮你 大家都会帮你
Yeah, we'll help you. All of us.

嗯 快 我们现在就去找
Yeah, let's hurry out and find it right now.

太迟了
It's too late.

真不幸
Gee, that's really too bad.

真的
Really.

我很难过
I'm sorry.

艾布克街11344号
1 1344 Edbrooke.

下一站...艾布克街11344号
Next stop, 1 1 344 Edbrooke.

喂 你要去哪儿
Hey, where you going?

回家
Home.


极地特快中英文对白

哦 原来 圣诞快乐
Oh, okay. Merry Christmas.

谢谢你 停车让我上来
Thanks for stopping the train for me.
Well...

再见了
...see you.

再见

祝你圣诞快乐
Hace a wonderful Christmas.

慢走
Watch your step, please.

圣诞快乐
And merry Christmas.


Look.

圣诞老人已经去过他家了
Santa got to Billy's house already.

看...看...圣诞老人来过了
Look, look! Santa got here!

很神奇吧
Isn't that amazing?

真的很神奇
It is amazing.

真的很神奇
It is amazing.

真难过你的铃铛丢了
I'm sorry about the bell.

是很特别的礼物
It was a really special present.

你知道大家怎么说吗...
Well, you know what they say.

你内心怎么想才是真的
It's the thought that counts.


Yeah.

那...再见了
Well, see you.

那...
-24页-

See you.

慢走
Watch your step, please.

谢谢你
Thank you.

不对 谢谢你才对
No, thank you.

关於火车...
One thing about trains:

驶去哪儿不重要
It doesn't matter where they're going.

重要的是你想不想搭车
What matters is deciding to get on.

圣...诞...快...乐
Merry Christmas!

什么
What?

圣...诞...快...乐
Merry Christmas!

醒醒...醒醒... 圣诞老人来过啦...圣诞老人
来过啦
Wake up. Wake up. Santa's been here. Santa's
been here.

快呀...快呀
Hurry up. Hurry up!

妈...爸...醒醒...醒醒
Mom, Dad, wake up. Wake up!

圣诞老人来过啦...圣诞老人来过啦
Santa's been here! Santa's been here!

妈...爸...快看 他给了我们这么多礼物
Mom, Dad, look! He brought us all kinds of
stuff!


极地特快中英文对白
看...一列火车
Look, a train!

这次是最漂亮最棒的一次圣诞节
This is the beautiful-est, most wonderful-est
Christmas ever.

等等...看
Wait. Look.

还有一个
Here's one more.

上面有你的名字
Has your name on it.

在我雪橇座位底下找到的
found this on the seat of my sleigh.

你最好把破口袋补好
Better fix that hole in your pocket.

圣先生赠
Mr. C.

好漂亮的铃铛 谁送的
Oh, what a beautiful bell. Who's it from?

- 圣诞老人 - 圣诞老人
-Santa. -Santa?

真的
Really?

- 可惜了 - 这是什么
-Oh, that's too bad. -What's this?

坏了
Broken.

真可惜坏了
Sorry about that, sport.

孩子们快吧 我们不想迟到
Come on, kids. We don't wanna be late.

曾几何时 我大部分的朋友 都能听到铃声
At one time, most of my friends could hear
the bell.

但是大家过去的这些年头 都已悄悄逝去
But as years passed, it fell silent for all of
them.
-25页-


甚至某年莎拉也突然 再也听不见甜美的铃

Even Sarah found, one Christmas, that she
could no longer hear its sweet sound.

现在我长大了...
Though I've grown old...

还是能听到铃声
... the bell still rings for me.

就像所有相信圣诞节的人一样
As it does for all who truly believe.

涵养水源-y怎么读


knee-加仑是什么意思


夹克的英文-郑州英语培训


什么的身段-第二个


letus缩写形式是什么-chocolates


忆幼子-atypical


纷纷扬扬是什么意思-repair的过去分词


高中化学教案-元红是什么意思



本文更新与2020-11-05 01:26,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/440154.html

极地特快电影中英文对白的相关文章