关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 高中公式大全 >

阳光情人时间旅行者的妻子_英文剧本台词

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2020-12-18 19:47
tags:时空旅行者

天使和魔鬼-平壤天气

2020年12月18日发(作者:史念祖)

看电影学英语 The Time Traveler’s Wife 《时间旅行者的妻子》



-Henry1: I can't sing.
我唱不好。
-Henry’s mother: That was fine, Henry.
挺好听的,Henry。
-Henry1: I can't sing like you.
我唱起歌来不像你。
-Henry’s mother: Of course not. You're supposed to sing like you.
be supposed to: 应该 suppose: 假设
当然了。你唱歌应该像你才对。
-Henry1: Dad says I can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow.
carry a tune: 不走掉,唱得准 tune: 和谐,曲调 wheelbarrow: 独轮车,小推车
爸爸说我五音不全。
-Henry’s mother: Dad was joking.
爸爸是在开玩笑。
I love your voice. We both love your voice.
我喜欢你的声音,我们都喜欢你的声音。
How about
《铃儿响叮当》怎么样?这个你唱得好。
-Henry1: Mommy!
妈妈
-Henry’s mother: Henry.
Henry!
for the third time and said:
‘第三次说:
'What will you give me if I spin the straw for you this time also?'
spin: 旋转,纺纱 straw: 习惯,稻草
如果我这次再帮你把麦秆纺成金子,你要给我啥?
'I have nothing left that I could give,' answered the girl.
answer: 回答
‘我已经没有东西可以给你了。’女孩说。
'Then promise me, if you should become queen,
promise: 保证,答应 queen: 皇后
‘那就答应我如果你能当皇后,
'your first child.'
‘就给我你第一个孩子。’
'Who knows whether that will ever happen?' thought the miller's daughter.
whether: 是否 happen: 发生,出现 miller: 磨坊主
‘谁知道我会不会当皇后呢?’磨坊主的女儿想道。
-Henry1: No! Mommy!
不,妈妈!
-Henry: Henry. Henry.
Henry, Henry!
There's nothing you can do. No. Shh.
你也无能为力。不,嘘……
-Henry1: Let me go! Mommy!
放开我,妈妈!
-Henry: There's nothing you can do. Listen. Listen to me.
listen: 听,听从
你也无能为力。听着,听我说。
I don't have much time.
我没有多少时间了,
You were in the car. It was spinning. And all of a sudden.
all of a sudden: 突然地,出乎意料的 sudden: 突然发生的事,突然
你当时坐在车里,车在打转,而忽然之间,
You were home and it was two weeks ago.
你回到了家里。当时是两周前。
And you were watching yourself. Watching your mom and dad read to you.
watch: 观看,注视
你看到了你自己,看到你爸爸妈妈读故事给你听。
You time-traveled, okay?
time-travel: 时间旅行,穿越时空 travel: 旅行
你穿越了时空,知道吗?
Just like I did to come to see you.
正如我穿越了时空来见你一样。
I'm you, Henry. Understand? When you're grown up.
grow up: 长大,成长
我就是你,Henry,明白吗?长大后的你,
We're the same person.
我们是同一个人。
I know that's hard to understand, but you will someday.
understand: 理解,明白
我知道这难以理解,但有天你会明白的。
-Passerby: Oh, my God.
我的天哪!
-Henry: I have to go now.
我现在要走了。
But you don't need to be afraid, Henry. You're gonna be okay, I promise.
afraid: 害怕的 gonna: =going to,将要
但你不必害怕,Henry,你会好起来的,我保证。
-Passerby: Help that little boy!
帮帮那个小男孩!
-Librarian: That took you long enough.
take: 花费 enough: 足够的,充足的
你去了挺长时间的。
-Henry: You have no idea.
你想象不到。
-Librarian: Okay.
好的。
So Christmas Eve. Got any plans?
Christmas Eve: 圣诞前夕,平安夜 eve: 前夕 plan: 计划
平安夜到了,有什么计划没?
-Henry: Yeah, yeah. Big plans.
是的,重要计划。
-Waitress: Anything else?
还要别的吗?
-Henry: No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢。
-pedestrian: Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐。
-Santa Claus: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
-Moderator: Good morning, Chicago. ChiTown radio time is 8 a.m.
ChiTown: Chicago town的缩写,即芝加哥城 radio: 收音机
早安,芝加哥。芝城广播8点整准时与您见面。
News and sports are coming up next.
come up: 出现,即临
下面是体育新闻。
Shaping up to be a very warm first day of spring here in the Windy City.
shape up: 形成 shape: 形状,成形 spring: 春天 windy: 多风的
多风的城市终于迎来了新春温暖的第一天。
-Clare: Excuse me. I'm looking for something on papermaking at Kelmscott.
look for: 寻找 papermaking: 造纸业
不好意思,我在找Kelmscott的造纸业的资料。
-Library receptionist: Our special-collections librarian can help you with that.
special: 特别的,专用的 collection: 收藏 librarian: 图书馆员
我们特别藏书区的图书员可以帮你。
-Henry: Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
-Clare: Henry?
Henry?
-Henry: Yes?
怎么了?
-Clare: Henry. It's you.
Henry,是你。
You told me this would happen.
happen: 偶然遇到
你说过我们会相遇的。
I'm supposed to act normal, but I'm not really acting very normal.
normal: 正常的
我应该表现的冷静一点,但我现在不怎么冷静。
-Henry: I'm sorry. I really have no idea who you are.
have no idea: 不知道,不清楚
对不起。但我真的不知道你是谁。
-Clare: I'm Clare. Clare Abshire.
我是Clare。Clare Abshire。
Now, I know…I know you don't know me.
我知道,我知道你不认识我。
Look, I know how odd this must be for you. It's odd for me.
odd: 古怪的
我知道你一定觉得不可思议,我也觉得很奇怪。
But, um...
但是,呃……
Would you like to have dinner with me, and I'll explain?
explain: 解释
愿意跟我一起吃晚饭吗?到时我再向你解释。
Henry, we've been planning this dinner for a long time.
Henry,我们计划这顿晚饭已经很久了。
-Henry: We have?
是吗?
-Clare: Go to the Beau Thai. It's your favorite.
favorite: 最喜欢的
去Beau Thai餐馆,那是你最喜欢的餐厅。
-Henry: It is.
是的。
-Clare: Mm-hm.
嗯哼。
You look like you've been having a hard time.
have a hard time: 步履艰难,过得艰苦
你看起来过得很不好。
You know, everything's gonna be okay.
要知道,一切都会好起来的。
So, um, is it
那么,晚餐的事你同意了?
-Henry: Okay.
好的。
-Clare: Okay. Okay.
好的。好的。
-Henry: Yeah.
好。
-Clare: Yeah. Um....
好的,呃……
So Beau Thai, 7.
7点,Beau Thai餐馆见。
-Henry: Mm-hm.
嗯哼。
-Clare: See you there.
到时见。
-Henry: Oh, shit.
妈的。
-Police1: Hey.
嘿!
-Henry: Oh, man.
天哪。
-Police1: Going somewhere, asshole?
asshole: 混蛋
要去哪儿吗,混蛋?
-Henry: I wouldn't bother.
我不会走的。
-Police1: Yeah? Why's that?
是吗,为什么?
-Henry: You'll see.
你会知道的。
-Police2: Shut up.
闭嘴!
Dispatch, Unit 11.
dispatch: 派遣
11特遣队。
-A woman’s voice: Go ahead, 11.
go ahead: 讲下去
讲吧,11队。
-Police1: I got a…Jesus Christ.
我抓到个……我的天啊!
-Waiter: would you like another glass?
再来一杯吗?
-Clare: Sure. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
-Henry: Sorry. I was, uh, detained.
detain: 拘留,扣留
不好意思,我……呃……被耽搁了。
-Clare: Are you okay?
你还好吗?
-Henry: Yeah, no big deal.
是的,没什么事。
-Clare: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Henry: You do understand why it is I don't know you?
你知道我为什么不认识你,对吧?
-Clare: Uh, of course.
当然了。
When you're older, you'll travel back to when I'm a little girl.
travel: 旅行
等你年纪再大一点,你会旅行到我小时候。
For me, ahh…
对我来说,呃……
I mean, I've known you since…Since I was 6 years old.
since: 自从
我是说,我早就认识你了,从我6岁开始。
Since, um, you appeared in the meadow behind my parents' house...
appear: 出现 meadow: 草地,牧场 behind: 在……后面
自从,你出现在我家后面的草地上,
Where I used to play.
我以前常在那儿玩。
Um....
呃……
You're not really supposed to drink.
be supposed to: 应该 suppose: 假设,猜想,想象
你不应该喝酒的。
-Henry: Why's that?
为什么?
-Clare: Well, you told me that Dr. Kendrick said that you should stop drinking...
你告诉我Kendrick医生说你应该戒酒。
Because it makes you travel.
因为酒精会让你旅行。
-Henry: Who's Dr. Kendrick?
Kendrick医生是谁?
-Clare: He's your doctor.
他是你的医生。
He wins the Berger for his work in genetics.
genetics: 遗传学,基因学
他因为在基因学的成就赢了Berger基金。
He...He helps you.
他……他帮助了你。
-Henry: This is too much.
新闻太多了。
-Clare: I'm sorry.
不好意思。
You told me to go easy on you, and, um, I'm not.
go easy on: 温和对待 easy on: 节制,宽容
你让我用平常的心态对你,而我没有。
I wrote down every time that you came to visit me.
write down: 记下,写下 visit: 拜访
你每次来看我,我都会记下来。
-Henry: Which I gather I did, or will do, fairly often.
fairly: 简直,相当
我之前和之后,都会经常旅行。
-Clare: The last time that I saw you, I was 18.
我上次见你时,我18岁。
Seems that you go back to the same places a lot.
seem: 似乎,好像
看来你经常回到同一个地方。
-Henry: Yeah, it's like gravity.
gravity: 引力,重力
是的,就像重力。
Big events pull you in.
Event: 事件,大事 pull: 拉,拖
重大事件会拉你回去。
-Clare: I was a big event.
我就是你的重大事件。
-Henry: So it would seem.
似乎是的。
Clare, right?
你是叫Clare吧?
-Clare: Yeah.
是的。
-Henry: Could we pretend just for a minute that this is the first time we've met?
pretend: 假装,扮演
我们能不能先假装一下下,我们是第一次见面呢?
-Clare: Okay. Sure. It's just that....
好的。当然,只不过……
It's just that you're my best friend.
只不过你是我最好的朋友。
I've been in love with you all my life.
be in love with: 相爱,钟情
我这一生都在爱着你。
Is this really necessary?
necessary: 必须的,必要的
真的有必要吗?
-Henry: Yeah. Count to 1000.
count: 计数
是的,数到一千。
-Clare: Okay. One. Two. Three. Four hundred. Six hundred. Eight hundred. A thousand.
好的。一,二,三,四百,六百,八百,一千。
-Henry: Do you want a drink?
想喝一杯吗?
-Clare: I don't want a drink.
我不想喝。
God, you're so young.
young: 年轻的
天哪,你这么年轻!
-Henry: Tell me again.
再说一次,
How did we meet?
我们是怎么相遇的?
-Clare: You're older than you are now.
那时你比现在要老一点。
Maybe I'm not supposed to tell you.
也许我不该告诉你的。
-Henry: Well, I think I need to know.
呃……我想我应该知道。
-Little Clare: Who's there?
是谁在那儿?
-Henry: Greetings, Earthling.
greetings: 打招呼 earthling: 世人,俗人
俗人,要打招呼。
-Little Clare: Mark, you idiot.
idiot: 笨蛋,傻瓜
Mark,你个笨蛋。
-Henry: Ow! Clare, I'm not gonna hurt you. Just please don't throw anything at me.
hurt: 伤害 throw: 投掷,抛
Clare,我不会伤害你的。请别丢东西扔我。
-Little Clare: Who are you, how do you know my name,
你是谁,你怎么知道我的名字?
And why can't you come out?
还有你为什么不出来?
-Henry: Can you just hand me the blanket?
hand: 交给 blanket: 毯子
能把毯子给我吗?
-Little Clare: Maybe I should call my mom.
也许我该喊我妈妈过来。
-Henry: No, no, no. Don't call your mom, please.
不,不,拜托别喊你妈妈。
Just hand me the blanket and I'll leave.
leave: 离开
把毯子给我,我就走。
-Little Clare: What do you need the blanket for?
你要毯子干什么?
-Henry: I'm a time traveler.
traveler: 旅行者
我是时间旅行者。
I come from the future.
future: 未来
我来自未来。
And when I do, I don't get to bring my clothes.
bring: 带上,带来 clothes: 衣服
我旅行时,不能带上我的衣服。
-Little Clare: There's no such thing as time travelers.
根本没有什么时间旅行者。
-Henry: Yes, there is.
不,有的。
In fact, you and I are friends in the future.
in fact: 事实上,实际上
事实上,在未来,你和我会是朋友。
When you're a lady.
等你成为少女时。
-Little Clare: Am I pretty?
pretty: 漂亮的
我漂亮吗?
-Henry: Yes. Very.
是的,很漂亮。
-Little Clare: Prove you're from the future.
prove: 证明
证明你来自未来。
-Henry: Well, your name is Clare Abshire.
你叫Clare Abshire。
Born May 24th, 1972.
生日是1972年5月24日。
Your parents are Philip and Lucille…
你的父母是Philip和Lucille。
-Little Clare: So you know things.
你知道我的事。
That doesn't prove you're from the future.
这又不能证明你来自未来。
-Henry: Okay.
好的。
This weekend, your brother, Mark, who's a real pain in the ass.
pain in the ass: 眼中钉 pain: 痛苦
这个周末,你哥哥Mark,他是个真正的淘气包。
Falls out of a tree and breaks his arm.
fall: 掉下,落下 break: 打断,摔断
会从树上摔下来摔断胳膊。
-Little Clare: Yeah, but I won't know till then if you're telling the truth or not.
truth: 事实
好的,但得等到那时我才知道你讲的是不是真话。
-Henry: Well, if you hang around long enough, you'll see me disappear.
hang around: 闲荡,徘徊 enough: 足够的,充足的 disappear: 消失
如果你再等一会儿,你会看到我消失。
-Little Clare: But you just got here.
但你才刚到。
-Henry: I'll be back again.
我会再回来的。
Lots of times.
很多很多次。
In fact...
事实上……
I'll be back next Tuesday at 4.
我会在下周二4点过来。
And it'd be great if, when you come then, you could bring me some clothes.
如果你会来,能给我带些衣服就好了。
Something your dad won't miss.
miss: 想念
一些你爸爸不穿的衣服。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
-Henry: Don't worry about that. It's been over for a while.
over: 结束
别担心这个,早就结束了。
-Clare: This is weird.
weird: 怪异的,不可思议的
太奇怪了。
I never knew you at this age. I mean, I've only known you as this...
我不认识这个年纪的你我是说我只认识那个……
Mature, worldly person.
mature: 成熟的 worldly: 世故的,世俗的
成熟,世故的你。
-Henry: I'm competing against myself.
compete: 竞争
我会自我改进的。
-Clare: No. You were just kind of my perfect guy.
perfect: 完美的
不,你就是我的完美恋人。
I just can't get used to this.
get used to: 习惯,适应
我真是习惯不了。
I mean, I just keep waiting for you to disappear.
wait: 等待
我是说,我一直在等你消失掉。
-Henry: Oh, it'll happen, believe me.
believe: 相信
会消失的,相信我。
-Clare: How's it feel?
feel: 感觉,觉得
感觉如何?
I mean, I know what it's like to watch you go...
watch: 看见,注视
我是说,我知道看你消失是什么感觉。
But what's it like to always be the one that's going?
但做那个老是消失的人,有什么感觉?
-Henry: Sometimes it feels like you've stood up too quickly.
sometimes: 有时 stand up: 站起 quickly: 快地,迅速地
有时候你觉得像是站得太快,
Your hands and feet are tingling, and then they're not there at all.
tingling: 刺痛
你的手和脚有点刺痛,之后它们就不在原处了。
Sometimes it feels like your attention has wandered just for an instant...
attention: 注意力,关注 wander: 游荡,漫游 instant: 瞬间,片刻
有时候感觉就像,你的注意力刚刚移开,
Then you're standing naked someplace.
naked: 赤裸的
之后你就会裸体站在别的地方。
Maybe you've been there before, maybe you haven't.
也许是你去过的地方,也许不是。
You don't know how long it's gonna last, so you start walking...
gonna: =going to,将要
你也不知道会持续多久于是你开始走……
Till you find some clothes.
till: 直到 find: 发现,找到
直到找到些衣服穿。
Then you seem just like everybody else.
之后你就感觉跟别人一样了。
Except you're stranded and all alone, just waiting to disappear.
except: 除了 strand: 陷入困境
除了自己是孤苦伶仃的,只等着再次消失。
-Clare: But you get to see people from the past.
past: 过去的
但你能见到过去的人。
People who are gone, like your mom.
be gone: 走了,消失了
已经走了的人,比如你妈妈。
-Henry: Yeah, but the thing is, you can't change what happens to them.
change: 改变 happen: 发生
是的,但问题是,你不能改变他们的命运。
I've tried. It just happens anyway.
try: 尝试 anyway: 无论如何,不管怎样
我试过了,但事情不受我控制。
It's nice. Hey.
真漂亮,嘿。
-Clare: And this is Charisse, my roommate.
roommate: 室友
这是Charisse,我室友。
-Henry: Hi.
嗨。
-Clare: My best friend. And our excellent cook for tonight.
excellent: 优秀的 cook: 厨师
是我最好的朋友。还是今晚的大厨
-Charisse: Welcome.
欢迎。
-Clare: Because I don't cook.
因为我不会做饭。
-Gomez: Well, you should know that going in.
你应该知道事实。
She's a lovely girl, but she can't cook toast.
toast: 吐司,烤面包
她是个好女孩,但她连吐司也不会做。
-Henry: Gomez?
Gomez?
-Gomez: Yeah, short for Gomolinski.
short for: 略称,简称
是,Gomolinski的略称。
-Charisse: It's really nice to meet you.
真的很高兴见到你。
-Gomez: We really didn't wanna meet you,
wanna: =want to,想
我们其实不想见你。
But seems to be the only way to catch a glimpse of Clare.
catch a glimpse of: 瞥见,看见 glimpse: 一瞥,一看
但似乎只有见你才能见到Clare。
-Charisse: Please ignore Gomez.
ignore: 忽视,不理会
请别理Gomez。
Do you want some wine, Henry?
想来点酒吗,Henry?
-Henry: No, thanks.
不了,谢谢。
-Charisse: Do you want some water?
想喝点水吗?
-Henry: Yeah, sure.
好啊。
-Charisse: Yeah?
是吗?
You didn't tell me how cute he was.
cute: 可爱的,漂亮的
你没告诉我他长得这么帅。
-Gomez: He's not that cute. Doesn't talk much either.
他不怎么帅啦,也不怎么爱说话。
I couldn't get anything out of him except he's a librarian.
librarian: 图书馆员
我问不出任何情况,除了他是个图书管理员。
-Clare: Well, maybe if you would stop interrogating him...
interrogate: 审问,质问
如果你不再审问他……
-Gomez: Well, obviously, you never had a boyfriend.
obviously: 显然
你之前从没交过男朋友,
You spend every minute with the guy.
spend: 花费,度过
现在每一分钟都跟他在一起。
Just wondering what the draw is.
wonder: 惊奇,怀疑 draw: 画,吸引
我就纳闷了,他有什么好的。
-Charisse: Leave her alone.
leave alone: 不打扰,不干涉
别烦她了。
She's codependent on rest of us.
codependent: 互相依赖的,共存的
她总是依赖我们。
You thought she was gonna dodge that bullet?
dodge: 躲避,逃避 bullet: 子弹
你觉得她能躲过这场桃花劫吗?
-Gomez: I don't know.
我不知道。
I just think he's not that cute.
我只是觉得他不算多帅。
All right, so can we put the potatoes in yet?
potato: 土豆
好吧,那能把土豆放进来了吗?
Or do you wanna wait until the vegetables are done?
vegetable: 蔬菜
要不你想等到菜都熟透了之后再放?
-Charisse: Where's the pan?
pan: 平锅,盘子
盘子在哪儿?
-Gomez: How do I know?
我怎么知道?
-Charisse: You can help.
你可以来帮忙。
-Gomez: I don't even live here.
我都不住在这儿。
-Charisse: You…
你……
-Gomez: First, I'm a man.
首先,我是男人。
Second of all, I'm a guest here.
guest: 客人
其次,我是客人。
-Clare: Are you reading my diary?
diary: 日记
你在看我的日记?
Told you that was private.
private: 私人的,私有的
我说过这是私人秘密。
-Henry: I didn't read it.
我没看。
-Clare: Well, it kind of looked like you did.
look like: 看起来像
你刚才似乎就在看。
-Henry: I was trying to find the dates.
date: 日期
我是想找出日期。
The dates that I go to see you.
我见你的日期。
So I could tell the little girl in the meadow.
meadow: 草坪
这样我才能告诉草地上的小女孩。
If I'm that important to her...
important: 重要的
如果我对她那么重要……
I wanted to be able to tell her when I was coming to see her.
be able to: 能够,可以
我想告诉她我下次见她的日子。
so she wouldn't have to wait.
她就不用老等着了。
Christ, I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.
Christ: 语气词,天哪
天哪,对不起,我也不知道我在想什么。
I should go.
我该走了。
-Clare: I'd like you to stay.
我想让你留下来。
-Woman: You were there all night.
你整晚都在。
-Man1: Come on, kick his ass.
kick: 踢
上啊,好好教训他。
-Man2: Guys, check this out.
check out: 检查
伙计们,来看啊。
-Man3: Come on, he's a fag. Kick his ass.
fag: 苦工
用力,他是个基佬,打死他。
-Man2: Oh, no.
不。
-Man4: Come on.
来啊。
-Gomez: Hey, hey, hey. Break it up, break it up. Henry.
break up: 停止,散开
嘿嘿嘿,算了,算了。Henry。
-Henry: Gomez.
Gomez。
-Gomez: What are you doing?
你在干什么?
-Henry: Goddamn homophobe.
goddamn: 讨厌的,该死的 homophobe: 恐同性恋者
天杀的同性恋恐惧症。
-Gomez: Dude, what in the hell are you wearing?
dude: 伙计,哥们
伙计,你是穿了些啥啊?
-Henry: What's the date?
今天是什么日期?
-Gomez: What do you mean,
“什么日期”是什么意思?
-Henry: What year?
哪一年?
-Gomez: What do you mean,
“哪一年”是什么意思?
-Henry: Forget it. I gotta get some clothes.
当我没问。我得弄些衣服。
-Gomez: Yeah, the pink's not working for you. Hey.
pink: 粉红色
是的,你穿粉色不怎么好看。嘿!
What are you doing now?
你在干什么?
-Henry: Picking a lock.
pick: 撬开 lock: 锁
橇锁。
-Gomez: Huh?
什么?
-Henry: Close the door.
把门关上。
-Gomez: You wanna tell me what the hell's going on here? What are you on?
能告诉我到底是怎么回事吗?你想干什么?
Seriously.
seriously: 认真地,严肃地
说真的!
Hey, you know, if you have a problem, maybe I can help.
problem: 问题,麻烦
嘿,要知道,如果你有麻烦,也许我能帮你。
-Henry: Yeah, right.
好吧。
-Gomez: I don't give a shit about you, but Clare I care about.
give a shit: 关心 care about: 关心
我根本不鸟你会怎么样,但我关心Clare。
Why don't you tell me what the hell this is all about?
为啥不告诉我这都是怎么回事?
-Henry: You wanna know? I'm gonna tell you.
想知道吗?我来告诉你。
Because you and I are gonna be friends for a long time.
because: 因为
因为你和我会是很久的朋友。
You might as well know now.
你现在知道也比较好。
-Gomez: Know what?
知道什么?
-Henry: I look older, right?
我看上去老了,对吧?
That's because I am.
因为我就是老了。
I've come back to this night from the future.
come back: 返回,回到 future: 未来
我是从未来来到了这个晚上。
I'm a time traveler.
我是个时间旅行者。
-Gomez: Oh, my God, you are out of your mind.
out of one’s mind: 失去理智,发疯
我的天哪,你脑子坏掉了!
-Henry: Started when I was 6 years old.
从我6岁就开始了。
I have fits. I disappear. I travel through time.
fit: 痉挛,发作 disappear: 消失 through: 穿过,穿梭
我经常发作,然后消失。我在时间中穿梭。
I've come to this night from 2003. What year is this?
我从2003年来到了这个晚上。现在是哪一年?
-Gomez: 1995. I don't like this.
1995年,我可不喜欢这个解释。
-Henry: I get dislocated in time.
dislocated: 迷失方向
我在时间中会迷路。
I never know when it's gonna happen or where I'm gonna end up.
end up: 以……告终,结束
我也不知道什么时候会发作,我会出现在哪儿。
I have to break and enter, steal clothes from the first person I see.
break: 打破,弄断 enter: 进入 steal: 偷窃 clothes: 衣服
我得溜门橇锁,从我见到的第一个人那里偷些衣服。
You name it, I've done it.
name: 指出,命名
随你怎么说,我都做过。
-Gomez: Uh-huh. There's something wrong with you.
你脑子有点毛病。
-Henry: Yeah, there is.
是的,有点。
But I care about Clare more than you can possibly imagine,
possibly: 可能,大概 imagine: 想象
但我比你能想象的更关心Clare。
so don't worry about that.
worry: 担心
这点你不必担心。
-Gomez: Whoa, hey, I'm reassured.
reassured: 安心的,放心的
好的,这下我放心了。
Listen, in the future, do Charisse and I get married?
get married: 结婚
听着,在未来,Charisse和我结婚了吗?
Do I go bald? Does Charisse go bald?
bald: 秃顶的,秃头的
我秃头了吗?Charisse秃了吗?
-Henry: I'm not gonna tell you things about your life.
你的人生我不会告诉你。
Knowing stuff in advance makes you crazy.
stuff: 材料,东西 in advance: 提前 advance: 将……提前 crazy: 疯狂的
提前知道未来的事会让你发疯。
-Gomez: You're full of shit, you know that?
你满嘴胡话,知道吗?
-Henry: You won't think that in a minute.
in a minute: 一会儿
过一会儿你就不会这么想了。
-Gomez: Yeah? Why's that?
是吗,为什么?
-Clare: Hey.
嘿。
-Gomez: Hey.
嘿。
-Clare: Charisse is out.
Charisse出去了。
-Gomez: Henry here?
Henry在吗?
-Clare: No, he's at the library.
library: 图书馆
不,他在图书馆。
-Gomez: Don't marry him, Clare.
marry: 娶,嫁,与……结婚
别嫁给他,Clare。
-Clare: What?
什么?
-Gomez: Just don't marry Henry, okay?
别嫁给Henry就好,行吗?
-Clare: You know, he hasn't asked me yet.
要知道,他还没向我求婚呢。
-Gomez: Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
talk about: 谈论,讨论
好的,你知道我什么意思。
-Clare: I love him.
我爱他。
-Gomez: Here. Come here.
过来。
I saw him last night at the Vic.
我昨晚在Vic酒吧那儿看到他了。
Barrel of laughs. First, he beats up a guy,
barrel: 桶,大量 laugh: 笑 beat: 拍打,击打
他出尽了洋相,先是揍一个家伙。
Then we burglarize the Army-Navy store.
burglarize: 偷窃 store: 商店
之后我们去了海军商店偷东西。
And then he tells me that he's a time traveler.
traveler: 旅行者
之后他告诉我,他是时间旅行者。
You know, because he travels through time.
你知道,因为他会在时间中旅行。
-Clare: And did you believe him?
believe: 相信,信任
那你相信他了吗?
-Gomez: Um....
呃……
Not until he disappeared right in front of me, you know?
in front of: 在……前面
直到他在我眼前消失掉,知道吗?
Like, he just disappeared.
他就那么消失了。
-Clare: Yeah, it's a problem.
problem: 问题,麻烦
是的,这是个问题。
-Gomez: Are you saying you know about this?
你是说你知道这一切吗?
-Clare: I've known for a very long time.
我早就知道了。
-Gomez: Okay, I don't know what the hell's going on, all right?
好吧,我不知道到底发生了什么,好吧。
I really don't need to know how the whole thing works, because I don't care.
need: 需要 care: 关心
我也不必知道是什么原理,因为我不在乎。
But, uh, just presuming for a second,
presume: 假设,推测
但是,先假设一下下。
That we're not all out of our freaking minds...
freaking: 奇异的,反常的
我们没有发疯……
Whatever Henry has, it's, uh....
whatever: 无论如何
Henry的能力,那……
It's not good.
不是好事。
-Clare: I've been waiting for him my entire life, and now he's here.
entire: 整个,全部
我这一生都在等他,现在他出现了。
I mean, it's already happened.
already: 已经
我是说,这一切已经发生了。
I couldn't even change it if I wanted to.
change: 改变
就算我想,我也改变不了。
-Gomez: Well, you're worse off than I thought.
worse off: 更遭,更坏
唉,你比我想的还糟糕。
-Clare: Maybe I am.
也许是的。
-Man5: That guy stole my wallet. My wallet!
wallet: 钱包
他偷了我的钱包,我的钱包。
That guy stole my wallet. Hold the train.
hold: 保留,停留 train: 火车
他偷了我的钱包,先别开车。
-Henry: Excuse me.
不好意思。
Are you Annette DeTamble?
你是不是Annette DeTamble?
-Annette DeTamble: Yes.
是的。
-Henry: I love you.
我爱你。
I mean, your work. Your SINGING.
我是说,你的演出,你唱的歌。
You have a great voice.
voice: 嗓音
你有一副金嗓子。
-Annette DeTamble: Thank you. I appreciate that.
appreciate: 感激,欣赏
谢谢,很高兴你这么说。
People don't usually recognize me. Not on the subway, anyway.
usually: 通常 recognize: 辨认出,识别出 Subway: 地铁 anyway: 总之,反正
并不是经常有人认出我来,反正在地铁上没有过。
-Henry: My name's Henry.
我叫Henry。
-Annette DeTamble: How funny.
funny: 有趣的
真有意思。
I have a son named Henry. But he's just 3.
我儿子也叫Henry,但他才3岁。
-Henry: I met a girl.
我遇见了一个女孩。
And since I've been with her, I feel safe.
since: 自从,只要 safe: 安全的
只要跟她在一起,我就觉得安全。
I haven't felt that way for a long time.
很久以来我都没有那种感觉了。
Not since I was a kid.
自我孩提时期起就没有了。
I wish she could hear you sing.
我希望她也能听到你的歌声。
-Annette DeTamble: Maybe she will one day.
也许有天她会听到的。
-Henry: I'm really glad I met you.
真的很高兴见到你。
-Annette DeTamble: I'm glad I met you too.
我也很高兴见到你。
Make sure that girl knows how you feel about her.
make sure: 确保
把你对那女孩的感觉告诉她。
-Henry: Your son loves you very much.
你儿子非常爱你。
-Annette DeTamble: I know.
我知道。
-Henry: Hello?
有人吗?
Dad?
爸爸?
-Henry’s dad: What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
-Henry: I was worried.
worry: 担心,担忧
我很担心。
I called you several times.
call: 呼叫,打电话 several: 几个,几次
我给你打过好几次电话。
-Henry’s dad: I've been ill.
我病了。
-Henry: Yeah.
是的。
I called the orchestra.
orchestra: 管弦乐队
我打给乐队了。
-Henry’s dad: Hmm.
嗯。
-Henry: They told me you've been on sick leave since September.
on sick leave: 请病假 September: 九月
他们说你从9月就一直请病假。
-Henry’s dad: August.
August: 八月
是8月。
Makes it hard to play the violin.
violin: 小提琴
疼得都拉不了小提琴了。
That's not gonna help.
gonna: =going to,将要
这可于事无补。
Sure it does.
显然是的。
Want one?
来一杯吗?
-Henry: No. I don't drink anymore.
不了。我戒酒了。
-Henry’s dad: Pity.
pity: 遗憾,可惜
可惜啊。
It was our one shared enthusiasm.
shared: 共同的,共享的 enthusiasm: 热心,热衷
那曾经是我们共同的爱好。
-Henry: First thing we gotta do is get someone in here to clean the place up.
clean: 打扫
我们要做的第一件事,就是找人把这儿打扫干净。
Make you some meals. I mean, do you even eat?
给你做顿饭。我说,你现在还吃东西吗?
I mean, do you want me to come around more often?
come around: 拜访,过来
我是说,你想让我多过来看看吗?
Take you to the doctor?
带你去看医生?
Help pay some bills? What?
pay: 支付 bill: 账单
帮你付帐单?需要吗?
-Henry’s dad: No.
不用。
-Henry: No?
不用?不用什么?全都不用吗,还是其中一部分?
-Henry’s dad: Get your own life in order,
in order: 井然有序
在你教训我怎么过日子之前,
Before you start telling me how to live mine.
先把你自己的日子过好。
-Henry: I'm getting married.
我要结婚了。
-Henry’s dad: Who would marry you?
谁会嫁给你?
Does she know about…?
她知不知道……
-Henry: She knows everything about me.
她知道我的一切。
Everything.
所有的一切。
Her name's Clare.
她叫Clare。
Clare Abshire. She's an artist.
artist: 艺术家
Clare Abshire,她是个艺术家。
I'd really like to give her Mom's wedding and engagement rings.
wedding: 婚礼 engagement: 订婚 ring: 戒指
我很想把妈妈的结婚戒指和订婚戒指给她。
That's why I'm here. And I think Mom would really like that.
所以我才来。我想妈妈也会喜欢我这么做的。
-Henry’s dad: How would you know what your mother would like? You barely knew her.
barely: 几乎不
你怎么知道你妈妈喜欢什么?你都不怎么认识她。
-Henry: I knew her.
我了解她。
I still know her now.
我到现在还了解她。
I've just seen her on the subway.
我刚在地铁上见到她了。
I see her pushing me in the stroller.
push: 推 stroller: 婴儿车
我看见她推着婴儿车。
You know, I see her with you too.
要知道,我还看见她跟你在一起。
This thing I have isn't always a curse.
curse: 诅咒
我的能力,并不总是帮倒忙。
-Henry’s dad: Then why don't you keep her from getting into that goddamn car?
keep from: 阻止 get into: 上车 goddamn: 该死的,讨厌的
那你为什么不阻止她坐上那辆该死的车?
I would if I could. You know that.
我也希望我能,你知道的。
-Henry: I've watched her die hundreds of times.
我看见她死去的场景好几百次。
I can never get there in time to change it.
in time: 及时
我从没能及时赶到,救她一命。
-Henry’s dad: I still miss her.
miss: 想念
我仍然想她。
I miss her every day.
我每天都想她。
-Henry: So do I.
我也是。
-Clare: Henry.
Henry。
-Henry: I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn't stand losing.
stand: 忍受,容忍 lose: 失去,丢失
我之前从没想过,要拥有一件不舍失去的东西。
But it's too late for that.
虽然现在有点晚了。
It's not because you're beautiful and smart and perfect.
beautiful: 漂亮的,美丽的 smart: 聪明的 perfect: 完美的,优秀的
不是因为你的美貌还有聪慧还有完美,
I don't feel alone anymore.
我觉得再也不孤单了。
will you marry me?
marry: 嫁,结婚
愿意嫁给我吗?
-Clare: No.
不。
I didn't mean that.
不是真的。
I just wanted to try it. I just wanted to say it...
我只想试试,我只想这么说一下……
To assert my own sense of free will. I....
assert: 主张,维护 sense: 感觉,理智 free: 自由
来显示一下我的自由意志,我……
But my free will wants you.
但我的自由意志是要跟你在一起。
-Henry: So it's a yes?
那你同意了?
-Clare: Yes.
是的。
Of course.
当然了。
A thousand times yes.
百分百的同意。
-Mark: You ever handled a gun before?
handle: 处理,操纵
之前开过枪吗?
-Henry: Not exactly. I…
exactly: 准确地,确切地
不算开过,我……
-Clare: Hello?
有人吗?
-Alicia: Mom, we're home.
妈妈,我们回来了。
-Mark: You are in for a treat, my friend.
treat: 招待,款待
做个交易,算你一个,我的朋友。
-Lucille: Oh, my God. That dress looks like it's been through the wars.
be through: 经历,完成
我的天哪,这裙子看起来像经历了战乱。
I told you to have it shipped.
ship: 运送,以船运送
我说过要用船运。
-Clare: Mom, it'll be fine.
妈妈,没事的。
-Lucille: Henry, I don't mean to be a nag, but any word on your father?
nag: 烦恼,唠叨
Henry,我不想唠唠叨叨的,但你父亲那边有信吗?
We'll need to adjust the seating plan.
adjust: 调整,适应 seating: 就座,座位
我们得调坐次表了。
-Henry: I'm not sure he'll make it.
make it: 及时抵达
我也不知道他能不能来。
-Lucille: Shame. He could've joined in on the killing spree.
shame: 憾事 join: 参加,加入 spree: 狂欢
可惜,他可以跟我们一起打猎的。
It's how men bond, apparently.
bond: 结合,联系 apparently: 显然地
显然,男人就是这样变成哥们的。
Philip.
Philip。
-Philip: Pull.
pull: 拉,扣扳机
放。
-Lucille: Philip, they're here.
Philip,他们到了。
-Philip: Are you ready for this? It's a real circus.
be ready for: 为……做准备 circus: 马戏团,竞技场
准备好了吗?这是真的马戏团。
-Henry: Yes, I am, sir.
是的,先生。
-Philip: Hope you know what you've signed on for.
sign: 签名,签字
希望你知道以后该怎么办。
With Clare, I mean.
我是说,跟Clare结婚后。
-Henry: I'm not sure I understand.
understand: 明白
我想我不太明白。
-Philip: Her mother and I didn't succeed in,
succeed in: 成功,顺利完成 succeed: 成功
恐怕她妈妈和我,
preparing her for the real world, I'm afraid.
prepare: 准备
没能把她教育得世故现实。
-Henry: I don't know about that.
这我倒不知道。
She seems to manage pretty well for herself.
manage: 处理,应付 pretty: 非常
她自己似乎适应得挺好的。
-Philip: Well, that's good to hear.
很高兴听你这么说。
Do you ever do any hunting?
hunting: 打猎
以前打过猎吗?
-Henry: No. Never.
没,从没有。
-Philip: Well, maybe I could take you out sometime.
也许以后我会带你出去。
-Henry: I'd like that. Yeah.
我很愿意,好的。
Usually I'm the one who's getting chased.
chase: 追逐,追赶
通常被追的那个是我
-Philip: You know what they say.
你知道他们怎么说,
Life's a hunt.
人生就是打猎。
-Barber: Good morning.
早安。
-Henry: Morning.
早。
-Barber: Have a seat.
请坐。
What can we do for you today?
今天能帮你做点什么?
-Henry: Cut it off.
cut off: 切掉,剪掉
剪掉。
-Barber: All of it?
全部吗?
-Henry: Yeah, I'm getting married tomorrow. And my wife, she likes short hair.
get married: 结婚 marry: 嫁,娶,结婚
是的,我明天要结婚了。我妻子,她喜欢短头发。
-Barber: Congratulations.
congratulation: 祝贺
祝贺你。
See what we can do for you. Try to make you happy, the both of you.
看我能怎么帮你,尽量让你们俩都满意。
-Man 6: Take your bags?
帮你拿包吗?
-Man 7: I've got it. Thank you.
我来,谢谢。
-Man 6: Very well.
很好。
-Henry: Dad. You came.
爸爸,你来了。
-Henry’s dad: Well...
呃……
I suppose I'll have to meet her parents.
suppose: 认为
我想我该见见她父母。
-Henry: Her dad's a Republican.
republican: 共和党人,共和主义者
她爸爸是共和党,
And a hunter.
hunter: 猎人
还打猎。
-Henry’s dad: Oh, dear.
天哪。
-Henry: Give us a second. I gotta take a Vallum.
take a vallum: 镇静,冷静 vallum: 壁垒
失陪一会儿,我想冷静下。
-Gomez: Vallum? Is that a good idea?
冷静?这主意明智吗?
-Henry: Wouldn't be a wedding without a groom.
wedding: 婚礼 groom: 新郎
不光彩照人一点,怎么结婚。
-Gomez: Freak.
freak: 怪人,畸形人
疯子。
You okay in there?
你还好吗?
Oh, shit.
他妈的。
-Man8: Let me get this for you, ladies.
我来帮你们,女士们。
-Ladies: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Lucille: This hair, it's always been difficult.
difficult: 困难的
你的头发,总是不听话。
-Alicia: Mom. Stop already, okay?
妈妈,别说了,行吗?
It's fine.
挺好的。
-Lucille: But, my God, you are beautiful.
beautiful: 漂亮的,美丽的
我的天哪,你真漂亮。
-Alicia: When Henry sees you coming down the aisle...
aisle: 通道,走廊
当Henry看到你走过走廊……
He gonna pass out on the spot.
gonna: =going to,将要 pass out: 昏倒,失去知觉 spot: 地点,现场
他会当场被电晕的。
-Clare: Could you go check on the boys?
check: 检查,核对
你去看看男生们吧?
-Gomez: Okay. Oh, God.
好的。天哪。
Okay. Oh, shit.
好,他妈的。
-Alicia: Are you guys nearly ready?
你们准备好了吗?
-Gomez: Yeah. Yeah, we're good. We're fine.
是的,我们很好,没事。
Great day for a wedding, huh? Flowers look really pretty and everything.
真是结婚的好日子哈!花儿很漂亮,一切都很好。
-Alicia: Everyone else is downstairs waiting. What do you want me to tell Clare?
downstairs: 楼下 wait: 等待
大家都在楼下等着呢。有什么事要告诉Clare的?
-Gomez: We'll just probably be, like, another half an hour.
probably: 可能,也许
我们只要,可能,再过半个小时,
Or so to get pretty, and then....
把自己收拾干净了,之后……
And then, you know, put some pants on, and then we'll be ready to go.
pant: 裤子
之后,你知道,穿上裤子啦。之后就可以走了。
Five minutes.
5分钟就好。
-Alicia: I'll let Clare know.
我去告诉Clare。
-Gomez: What year are you from?
你从哪年来?
You look like my grandpa.
grandpa: 爷爷
你老得像我爷爷。
-Henry: Don't worry. It all works out.
work out: 解决,算出
别担心,没事的。
-Gomez: Oh, great.
太好了。
-Henry: I just hope no one notices the gray hair.
notice: 注意,留心 gray: 灰色的
我只希望不要有人注意到我的白头发。
-Gomez: You're not gonna have time to shave.
shave: 修面,刮胡子
你也没时间刮胡子。
-Alicia: I don't know where they are.
我不知道他们在哪里。
-Philip: Good luck, darling.
祝你好运,亲爱的。
He's got gray hair.
他都长白头发了。
-Clare: What the hell?
搞什么鬼呢?
-Henry: Don't swear. We're getting married.
swear: 发誓,咒骂
别骂人,我们在结婚呢。
-Priest: We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Henry and Clare.
gather: 聚集 celebrate: 庆祝 marriage: 婚礼,婚姻
今日我们聚集于此,庆祝Henry和Clare的结合。
In the presence of family and friends and before God,
presence: 出现,参加,出席
在亲朋好友及上帝的见证下,
They exchange these vows:
exchange: 交换 vow: 誓言
他们交换彼此的誓言。
To have and to hold from this day forward, for richer or for poorer...
hold: 持有,保持 forward: 向前地,向将来 richer: 更富有的 poorer: 更贫穷的
从今日起,两人互相扶持,无论富裕或贫穷……
For better or for worse, in sickness and in health.
sickness: 疾病 health: 健康
无论顺境或逆境,无论疾病或健康。
-Philip: And now I'd like to invite my Lovely daughter...
invite: 邀请
现在我想邀请我亲爱的女儿,
and my gallant new son-in-law to the dance floor.
gallant: 华丽的 son-in-law: 女婿 dance: 舞蹈
和我非常帅气的新婿到舞台上来。
-Clare: Howdy, stranger.
howdy: 你好 stranger: 陌生人
您好,陌生人。
-Henry: Sorry I missed the ceremony.
miss: 错过 ceremony: 仪式,典礼
对不起,我错过了婚礼。
-Clare: You didn't.
你没有。
-Henry: Do you wish I was him?
希望我是他吗?
-Clare: But you are.
但你就是啊。
I wonder if I'm a bigamist.
wonder: 怀疑 bigamist: 重婚者
我怀疑我是不是重婚了。
-Henry: I think you're allowed to marry the same person as many times as you want.
allow: 允许
我想你可以嫁给同一个人多少次都行。
-Clare: Oh, no. Don't.
不,不要。
-Little Clare: Finally.
终于来了。
-Henry: Clare.
Clare。
-Little Clare: Who'd you expect?
expect: 期望,期待
你还指望是谁?
I brought you a turkey leg.
bring: 带来 turkey: 火鸡
我给你带了火鸡腿。
Our cook roasts the best turkey around.
cook: 厨师 roast: 烘烤
我们的厨师能烤出附近最美味的火鸡。
Well, that's what everyone says, anyway.
anyway: 反正,无论如何
反正大家都是这么说的。
My dad was saving it for lunch.
我爸爸要留到午饭吃。
He's been ignoring me, so I really didn't think he deserved it.
ignore: 忽视,不理会 deserve: 应得,值得
他老不理我,所以我觉得他也不配吃。
He's been ignoring my mom too.
他也不理我妈妈。
Alicia says they're really gonna get a divorce this time.
divorce: 离婚
Alicia说他们这次真的要离婚了。
-Henry: They're not.
不会的。
-Little Clare: You never told me anything like that before.
你之前从没跟我说过这样的话。
-Henry: Well, I don't want you to worry if you don't have to.
呃,如果你不必担心,我不想你担心。
-Little Clare: Maybe they should get a divorce.
maybe: 可能,也许
也许他们应该离婚。
-Henry: Yeah, maybe.
是的,可能。
-Little Clare: Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
-Henry: Yes, I am.
是的,结了。
-Little Clare: Is your wife a time traveler?
traveler: 旅行者
你妻子也是时间旅行者吗?
-Henry: No. No, thank God.
不是,感谢上帝。
-Little Clare: Do you Love her?
你爱她吗?
-Henry: Yes. Very much.
是的,很爱。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
-Little Clare: Nothing. I was just hoping you're married to me.
没什么,我只是希望你会跟我结婚。
-Actress: Did you ever think about time?
你有研究过时间吗?
It goes, Alec.
时间会流逝,Alec。
That's the business of time.
business: 职责,使命
这就是时间的规律
Tick, tick, tick…
tick: 滴答声
嘀,嘀,嘀……
-Henry: I was with you in the meadow.
meadow: 草地
我是去草地找你了。
-Clare: You were?
是吗?
-Henry: You were jealous of my wife.
jealous: 妒忌的
那时你很嫉妒我妻子。
-Clare: I was.
是真的。
I used to try and convince myself...
try: 努力,试图 convince: 说服
我试过努力说服我自己……
That you were married to someone fat with a mustache.
fat: 肥胖的 mustache: 胡须
你会娶一个胖妞。她还长胡子。
-Henry: Well, that is my type.
type: 类型
呃,我就喜欢这类型的。
-Clare: Come on, let's do this.
快啦,我们来。
That's great, guys. Thanks.
太棒了,伙计们,谢谢。
-Workers: You're welcome.
不客气。
-Clare: Honey?
亲爱的?
-Police2: Get him, Charlie.
抓住他,Charlie。
-Charlie: Drop it.
drop: 放下,落下
放下。
-Henry: Get back here, you son of a bitch.
son of a bitch: 极坏的人,混蛋
给我滚回来,你这个混蛋。
-Clare: You're back.
你回来了。
-Henry: Did I miss Christmas?
Christmas: 圣诞节
我错过圣诞节了吗?
-Clare: Yeah. And New Year's.
是的,还有新年。
Henry, you've been gone two weeks.
Henry,你离开了两周。
-Henry: I couldn't get back. I tried everything.
我没法回来,我一切办法都试过了。
Even got drunk trying to trigger it.
drunk: 喝醉酒的 trigger: 触发,引发
甚至还喝醉过,想快点回来。
-Clare: Guess that didn't work.
我想那没什么用处。
Um, I have to go.
呃,我要走了。
-Henry: Now? I just got here.
现在吗?我才刚到。
-Clare: I know, but I have a show in two weeks.
show: 展览,展出
我知道,但两周后我有个展览。
Jeremy gave me a space to work in.
Jeremy给了我地方工作。
I mean, this place is too small. I can't work here anymore.
我是说,这儿太小了,我不能再在这儿工作了。
And, Henry, my life doesn't stop because you're gone.
stop: 停止
还有,Henry,我的生命不会因为你的离开而停止。
-Henry: I never said it did.
我从没说过是这样。
Could we talk about this?
我们能谈谈吗?
-Clare: Talk?
谈?
I have been here for two weeks wanting to talk to you.
我在这儿等了两周想跟你谈。
What do you wanna talk about?
你想谈什么?
I mean, how bad it feels to sit here and wait for you?
坐在这儿等你有多难过吗?
I'm going to work.
我要去工作了。
-Jeremy: This is gonna be great. Have no worries.
worry: 担心,忧虑
一定很棒的,别担心。
-Clare: All right. Thank you, sir.
好的,谢谢,先生。
-Jeremy: Good night.
晚安。
-Clare: Good night.
晚安。
-Henry: We'll never make it in time.
make it: 达到,完成 in time: 及时
我们从没有赶得上过。
-Clare: In time for what?
赶得上干嘛?
-Reporter: Somewhere in America, moments from now,
moment: 时刻,瞬间
在美国的某处,在这一刻之后。
There could be a new multimillionaire.
multimillionaire: 千万富翁
会出现一个新的千万富翁,
Good evening, everybody. I'm Dave Long. It's Tuesday....
大家晚上好,我是Dave Long,今天是周二。
-Clare: Henry, what're you doing?
Henry,你要干嘛?
You can't be in here.
你不能来这儿。
-Henry: We have to watch something.
watch: 观看,注视
我们得看点东西。
-Clare: The TVs are gonna set you off.
电视会让你旅行的。
-Henry: We have to watch something.
我们得看电视。
-Reporter: To win, all you have to do....
win: 赢得,获胜
想要赢钱,你只需……
-Clare: What's that?
那是什么?
-Reporter: Good luck.
祝你好运。
-Clare: What'd you do?
你要干什么?
-Reporter: Our first winning number is...
我们的每一个号码是……
-Henry: Seventeen.
17。
-Reporter: ...seventeen.
17。
Up next:
下一个。
-Henry: Maybe a 23.
也许是23。
-Reporter: Number 23.
23号。
-Henry: Or even a 32.
甚至是32号。
-Reporter: Thirty-two is next.
下一个是32。
-Henry: Couldn't possibly be a 40.
possibly: 可能
不可能是40吧。
-Reporter: Followed by 40.
follow: 接着,跟着
下面是40。
-Henry: That shouldn't be a 12.
不能是12了吧。
-Reporter: And our last number is...12.
我们的最后一位数字是……12。
So here are your winning numbers:
所以胜出的号码是,
Seventeen, 23, 32, 40 and 12.
17、23、32、40和12。
-Henry: You just won $$5 million.
million: 百万
你刚赢了5百万。
-Clare: You can't do that.
你不能这么做。
It's…It's cheating.
cheat: 作弊
这……这是作弊。
-Henry: Okay. Let's rip it up.
rip up: 撕开,撕掉
那好,把它撕了。
-Clare: No.
不。
-Henry: Look, there are a lot of downsides to my condition, okay?
Downside: 不利 condition: 情况,条件
听着,我这情况会带来很多不利,对不?
But this is not one of them.
但这可就不是了。
-Landlord 1: Exquisite plasterwork in every room of the house.
exquisite: 精致的,优美的 plasterwork: 灰泥制品
房子里每个房间都是精致的灰泥砌成的。
Isn't it gorgeous?
gorgeous: 华丽的,灿烂的,极好的
是不是很漂亮?
-Henry: This is not it.
不是这个。
-Clare: But I like it.
但我挺喜欢的。
-Henry: You'll like another one more.
你会更喜欢另一家的。
-Landlord 2: Just look at the fireplace. It's got the
fireplace: 壁炉,火炉
看看这个火炉,看到的人都会惊叹的。
The details, the architecture, the windows.
detail: 细节 architecture: 建筑 window: 窗户
房间的细节,建筑,还有窗户。
Spectacular.
spectacular: 壮观的,惊人的
太棒了!
-Henry: No. Not the one.
不,不是这儿。
-Clare: Uh, thank you.
呃,谢谢。
-Landlord 3: Just look at this landscaping. Wouldn't you love to see it in the spring?
landscaping: 景观,风景 spring: 春天
看看这儿的风景,是不是想看春天的景色?
Now, it's a little smaller than the other places, but big on charm.
charm: 魅力,吸引力
这家是比别的房子小一些了,但更富有魅力。
Now, the main entrance of this house is actually towards the rear...
entrance: 入口 towards: 通向,朝,向 rear: 背后,后面
这座房子的主道一直通到后面。
where there is a charming garden.
charming: 漂亮的,美丽的 garden: 花园
那里有个漂亮的花园。
But look at these features. The fireplace. That staircase, it's so handsome.
feature: 容貌,特色 staircase: 楼梯 handsome: 英俊的,端庄的
但看看这儿的装饰,火炉和楼梯,真是太漂亮了。
The wide-plank flooring. Love that.
wide-plank: 宽木板的
宽木板的地板,爱死了。
-Henry: Clare.
Clare。
We're home. See the garage?
garage: 车库
我们到家了。看看车库吗?
-Clare: Uh-huh.
好啊。
-Henry: That's your studio.
studio: 工作室,演播室
那是你的工作室。
-Clare: Aah!
啊。
-Henry: Come on. Come on.
过来,过来。
Come on.
来。
-Clare: So here's the garden.
这里是花园。
And over there is my studio.
那边是我的工作间。
-Charisse: Oh, my.
天哪。
-Gomez: Things are going okay.
一切进展顺利。
-Charisse: This is....
这是……
-Clare: Mint?
mint: 薄荷
加薄荷的?
-Charisse: Yes.
是的。
-Clare: And black for you.
你要黑咖啡。
-Gomez: Mm-hm.
嗯哼。
-Clare: How many more of these do you want?
你还想要几个?
-Henry: Three's good.
3个就好了。
-Clare: He's awake.
awake: 醒的
他醒了。
-Charisse: He's kicking. Max is kicking.
kick: 踢
他在踢我,Max在踢我。
-Clare: Oh!
哦。
Do you know when you're gonna die?
你知道自己何时会死吗?
-Henry: No.
不知道。
-Clare: I've never seen you older.
我从没见你更老的样子。
I've never seen you older than 40-something.
我从没见你比40多岁更老的样子。
Never.
从未。
Maybe you stop…
maybe: 也许,可能
也许你不……
Maybe you stop traveling.
如果你不再穿越时空。
Somebody…Somebody finds a cure.
cure: 治疗,疗法
总有人,总有人会有办法的。
There's gotta be some kind of drug you can take.
gotta: =going to,将要 drug: 药物
一定有药可以治。
There's gotta be someone....
一定有人……
Something. Something that can help.
一定有东西能帮你的。
We're having a baby.
我们有孩子了。
-Henry: What?
什么?
-Clare: I....
我……
I think it's time.
我觉得是时候了。
It's time you find Dr. Kendrick.
是时候去找Kendrick医生了。
-Dr. Kendrick: How did you say you found me?
你说你是怎么找到我的?
-Henry: When I'm older...
当我年纪更大一点……
I travel back in time to see my wife when she's a little girl.
travel: 旅行
我穿越时间,见到我妻子小时候,
She says I mentioned a Dr. Kendrick.
mention: 提到,谈到
她说我提到过一位叫Kendrick的医生。
I found three in Chiago,
我在芝加哥找到三个。
One an ENT, one a podiatrist, so....
ENT: ear, nose and throat,耳鼻喉 podiatrist: 足病医生
一个是耳鼻喉大夫,一个是足科医生,所以……
-Dr. Kendrick: I'm a geneticist.
geneticist: 遗传学家
我是遗传学家。
-Henry: And I have a genetic anomaly.
genetic: 遗传的,基因的 anomaly: 不规则,异常
而我有基因异常。
It's called Chrono-Impairment.
chrono: 慢性的,长期的 impairment: 损伤,损害
叫作慢性时间错位症。
That's a term you came up with, apparently. That's what she says.
term: 术语 come up with: 提出 apparently: 显然地
显然,这是你发明的术语,她是这么说的。
Of course, now I've mentioned it, you will call it that...
当然了,现在我都提到了,你就会这么叫的……
And it'll be hard to tell which came first.
hard: 困难的 tell: 分辨,断定
很难分辨是我先说的还是你先起的。
You see, that's the thing about time travel.
你看,存在时间旅行这回事。
-Dr. Kendrick: Did my students put you up to this? Because, man, you are good.
是我学生给你编的吗?因为伙计,你演得太好了。
Oh, God.
天哪。
You got me.
你骗到我了。
-Henry: I knew this would be a waste of my time.
waste: 浪费
我就知道这是浪费时间。
-Dr. Kendrick: Wait a minute. Uh, wait. Here. Henry, wait.
等等,等等。Henry,等等。
-Henry: Hey.
嘿。
-Clare: I lost the baby.
lose: 失去,错过
我没保住孩子。
-Henry: Kendrick.
Kendrick。
-Dr. Kendrick: Mr. DeTamble.
DeTamble先生。
-Henry: My wife had a miscarriage.
miscarriage: 流产
我妻子流产了。
-Dr. Kendrick: I am very sorry about that, but I don't see what I can do to help.
对此我很遗憾,但我看不出我能帮上什么忙。
-Henry: What if the baby's a traveler like me?
如果那孩子像我一样是时间旅行者呢?
What if it has the same genetic anomaly?
如果它有同样的基因异常呢?
What if it traveled out of the womb?
womb: 子宫,发源地
如果它穿越了子宫呢?
-Dr. Kendrick: You need help. Not the kind of Help I can give you.
你需要帮助,不是我能提供的那种帮助。
-Henry: How can I prove it to you?
prove: 证明
我怎么才能向你证明?
-Dr. Kendrick: You can't. It's impossible.
impossible: 不可能的
你不能,这是不可能的。
-Henry: Well, just do one test.
test: 测试,检验
那就做一项检查。
If you don't find anything, fine.
如果你没发现什么问题,那好。
I'll leave you alone, you can go back to your life.
alone: 单独,独自
我就不烦你了,你可以回到正常的生活。
-Dr. Kendrick: I'm calling Security.
security: 安全,保安
我要叫保安了。
-Henry: The grant.
grant: 拨款,押金
基金。
The Berger Grant.
Berger基金。
Have you applied for it yet?
apply: 申请
你已经申请了吗?
-Dr. Kendrick: How did you find out about that?
find out: 发现,找出
你怎么知道的?
-Henry: You win.
你最后拿到了。
-Dr. Kendrick: We're going to start the first series. It'll take about 10 minutes.
start: 开始 series: 系列
我们将要进行第一轮检查,费时10分钟。
Oh, shit.
妈呀。
Your brain emits a blast of electromagnetic energy...
brain: 大脑 emit: 发射,发出 electromagnetic: 电磁的 energy: 能量
当你旅行时,你的大脑会发射出,
...akin to an epileptic right at the moment you travel.
akin: 同族的,类似的 epileptic: 癫痫症的
一阵电磁波,就像癫痫症患者一样。
And you can see it right here.
在这里可以看到。
Now, there are drugs for epilepsy we can use.
drug: 药物 epilepsy: 癫痫症
我们可以用治疗癫痫的药物。
But all of these drugs are way too strong for a fetus...
strong: 强烈的,猛烈的 fetus: 胎儿
但药效对胎儿来说太强了。
If, indeed, it is a similar condition which is causing the miscarriage.
indeed: 真正地,的确 similar: 相似的 cause: 引起
如果流产的原因是因为时间旅行。
-Clare: I'm 10 weeks in now, and we've never been that far along...
我现在孕期10周了,这么长的时间里一直没有异常。
So maybe the baby isn't gonna travel.
所以也许宝宝不会再旅行了。
-Dr. Kendrick: We're going to find out.
我们会知道的。
We're going to take a look at Henry's genetic code.
code: 密码
我们要看看Henry的基因遗传密码。
We'd like to take a look at the clock genes.
clock: 时钟 gene: 基因
我想检查一下生物钟基因。
And then I would like to run the same test on the fetus.
之后我想对胎儿做同样的检查。
Not to worry. It's a noninvasive extraction of cells.
noninvasive: 非侵略的,非侵入性的 extraction: 提出,抽出 cell: 细胞
不必担心,这是一种非侵入性的细胞提取。
But perhaps we'll get some sort of indication...
perhaps: 或许,可能 indication: 指示,迹象
但我们也许能因此得出启示。
As how to bring you to full term.
term: 期限
如何让你度过全部孕期。
-Henry: Honey.
宝贝。
-Clare: What?
怎么了?
-Henry: Wake up. You're bleeding.
wake up: 醒来 bleed: 流血
醒醒,你在流血。
-Clare: What?
什么?
-Henry: We could adopt.
adopt: 领养,收养
我们可以领养孩子。
-Clare: What's wrong with me wanting one normal thing in my life?
normal: 正常的
我想有一次正常的经历,这有什么错的?
I wanna be a mother. I wanna bear a child, your child.
wanna: =want to,想 bear: 生育
我想当妈妈,我想生孩子,你的孩子。
Why can't I have that?
为什么不行?
-Henry: I've never seen us with a baby.
我从没见过我们跟孩子在一起。
Never. I've traveled to the future...
future: 未来
从没有,我去过未来……
And I've never seen it.
从没见到过。
-Clare: I don't wanna hear that.
我不想听这个。
-Henry: You heard what the doctor said. You'd be…
你听见医生的话了,你会……
-Clare: Stop.
别说了。
-Doctor: Okay, Henry.
好了,Henry。
Uh, just to be official about this, I need to ask you one last time:
official: 正式的
为了郑重起见,我最后问你一次,
You're sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做吗?
-Henry: Yeah, yeah. I've signed the papers.
sign: 签字,签名 paper: 文件,论文
是的,我签了文件了。
-Doctor: Yeah. Yeah, I know, but, uh,
是的,我知道,但是……
Vasectomy’s rarely a one-party decision.
vasectomy: 输精管切除手术 rarely: 很少地,罕见地 decision: 决定
输精管切除手术不仅是单方面的决定。
-Henry: Yeah, well, this time it is.
是的,这次就是单方面的。
-Nurse: You all right?
你还好吗?
You need us to call someone?
要我打电话给谁吗?
-Henry: No.
不用。
-Nurse: A cab?
cab: 出租车
出租车?
-Clare: Henry.
Henry。
Hey. What's the matter?
嘿,怎么了?
-Henry: I don't really feel like being here right now.
feel like: 想要
我现在不想留在这儿。
-Clare: Is it me?
是因为我吗?
-Henry: No.
不是。
I did something.
我做了件事。
It was hard, and you won't like it.
决定很艰难,你不会喜欢的。
-Clare: What'd you do?
你做了什么?
-Henry: You won't like it.
你不会喜欢的。
-Clare: Well, then why'd you do it?
那为什么要这么做?
-Henry: To stop us from fighting.
fight: 吵架,争吵
停止我们的吵架。
-Clare: We're fighting?
我们在吵架?
Why?
为什么?
Well, just once, one time, could you?
就一次,一次而已,能不能请你……
Could you tell me the answer to something I'm asking you?
answer: 回答
我问你的事,能给个答案吗?
-Henry: You wouldn't get it anyway.
反正你也不会知道的。
-Clare: That wasn't very nice.
这可不太好。
You've never kissed me before.
你之前从没吻过我。
-Henry: I was with you in the meadow.
meadow: 草地,草坪
我去草地找你了。
-Clare: When?
什么时候?
-Henry: You looked about 18.
你看起来有18岁。
It was our first kiss.
那是我们的初吻。
-Clare: Hmm....
嗯。
You were having a bad day.
你那天不太愉快。
-Henry: I did something.
我做了件事。
I did something I felt I had to do.
我做了一件不得不做的事。
-Clare: Oh, please don't tell me something that's gonna make me hate you.
hate: 讨厌,厌恶
请别告诉我,是会让我恨你的事。
-Henry: I had a vasectomy.
我做了输精管切除术。
I'm not gonna have a child...
我不能有孩子了……
With the same genetic disorder as me who's gonna die. I…
disorder: 混乱,扰乱
他会遗传我的基因障碍,他会死的,我……
I'm not gonna do it.
我不能这么做。
-Clare: How dare you?
dare: 胆敢
你怎么敢?
You tricked me.
trick: 欺骗,哄骗
你耍我。
You…
你……
You came to that meadow...
你去了草地……
And you forced yourself into the heart and the mind of a little girl.
force: 强迫
你使诡计,逼迫一个小女孩为你沉沦。
What, you think that I wanted this life...
怎么,你以为我喜欢这样的人生吗?
This husband that disappears without any kind of warning?
disappear: 消失 warning: 警告,预兆
还有这样的丈夫,悄无声息地就消失不见?
Do you think anyone would want that? Who would want that?
你觉得有人想要这样吗?谁会想要这样?
-Henry: You have a choice.
choice: 选择
你有选择的权利。
-Clare: I never had a choice.
我从来就没的选。
Hello?
你好?
-Henry: Thanks for coming. It's freezing out there.
freezing: 冰冻的,严寒的
谢谢你能来。外面冻死了。
Where's Henry?
Henry去哪儿了?
-Clare: Uh, I left him sleeping.
leave: 留下,离开
他还在睡觉。
I needed some time away from him.
我需要一些时间躲开他。
-Henry: How's that working out for you?
结果如何?
You okay?
你还好吗?
-Clare: We had a fight.
我们吵架了。
It was bad.
吵得很凶。
-Henry: Yeah, well, he can be a pain in the ass, that guy.
pain in the ass: 眼中钉,混蛋 pain: 痛苦
是的,他有时是挺气人的,那家伙。
-Clare: It's really good to see you.
真的很高兴见到你。
-Henry: Hi.
嗨。
-Clare: Hi.
嗨。
-Henry: What's up with you?
你怎么了?
-Clare: What?
什么
-Henry: You're weird.
weird: 怪异的,奇怪的
你很奇怪。
Been weird all week.
这一周都很奇怪。
-Clare: I'm pregnant.
pregnant: 怀孕的
我怀孕了。
Do you remember the night in the parking lot?
remember: 记得 parking lot: 停车场
还记得在停车场那晚吗?
When I came to get you?
我去接你那次?
You were younger.
你当时更年轻。
Before the surgery.
surgery: 手术
还没做手术之前。
I mean, it's not like I cheated on you.
cheat: 欺骗
我说,我又不是背叛你了。
-Henry: If we lose this baby, if something happens to…
happen: 发生
如果我们失去了宝宝,如果有事发生在……
-Clare: From now on...
从现在起,
We’re not gonna fight anymore.
anymore: 不再,再也不
我们再也不吵架了。
We're not even getting excited.
excited: 兴奋的,激动的
连兴奋都不可以。
I mean, if stress is what's causing the traveling...
stress: 压力 cause: 引起
我是说,如果是压力导致旅行,
Then we should give this baby the most serene gestation on the planet.
serene: 平静的,安静的 gestation: 妊娠期 planet: 行星
我们就给这个宝宝世界上最宁静的妊娠期。
-Woman doctor: Eighteen weeks and perfectly healthy.
perfectly: 非常地,完全地 healthy: 健康的
18个周,非常健康。
And you asked about the sex.
sex: 性别
要问性别的话。
It's a girl.
是个女孩。
-Clare: It's a girl.
是个女孩。
-Woman doctor: It's got a really strong heartbeat.
heartbeat: 心跳
心跳非常有力。
-Clare: What about
叫“Mia”怎么样?
That's really pretty.
pretty: 漂亮的,可爱的
真的挺好听的。
-Henry: Where'd you get the book?
这书从哪儿弄的?
-Clare: From Charisse.
Charisse那儿。
Jane?
Jane?
I used to name all my dolls Jane.
doll: 洋娃娃,玩具
我以前把所有的洋娃娃都叫Jane。
-Henry: I'm not sure we should be talking names yet.
我看还不到起名字的时候吧。
-Clare: I'm just getting some ideas.
我只是找点灵感。
-Kid1: Look, there's a man in there.
看,那里有个人。
-kid2: See that?
看什么?
-Passerby1: Oh, yeah. Oh, look.
是的,快看。
-kid2: Doesn't have any clothes on.
clothes: 衣服
他还没穿衣服。
-Passerby2: What is he doing in there?
他在里面做什么?
-Henry: Shit.
妈的。
-Passerby3: Check this out.
check: 检查,核对
快看这个。
-Passerby4: Wow, I don't believe that.
believe: 相信,信任
哇,真不敢相信。
-Passerby5: What's he doing?
他在干嘛?
-Passerby6: I don't know.
我不知道。
-Parent: Come down this way.
从这边走。
-Child: But I wanna see the lion.
lion: 狮子
我还想看狮子。
-Alba: Daddy. Daddy.
爸爸。
Come on, let's go.
过来,我们走。
Come on.
来。
-Henry: This is the first time we've ever met.
这是我们第一次见面。
-Alba: How do you do?
你好吗?
-Henry: How old are you?
你几岁了?
-Alba: Ten. How about you?
10岁。你呢?
-Henry: Thirty-eight.
38岁。
So tell me about you. How's school? What are you learning?
跟我说说你的情况。学校怎么样?你在学什么?
-Alba: Well, not much at school. But I read all the time. I read about Egypt.
呃,我不怎么上学。但我一直读书,我读到埃及。
Mom and I are reading The Lord of the Rings.
lord: 上帝,主
妈妈和我在读《指环王》。
And Grandpa's teaching me the violin.
teach: 教,教导 violin: 小提琴
爷爷还教我小提琴。
And I heard Grandma sing.
我还听到奶奶唱歌。
It was beautiful. At the opera. Aida.
Beautiful: 漂亮的 opera: 剧院
真好听。在歌剧院,是Aida。
-Henry: What, you time-traveled?
time-travel: 事件旅行
怎么,你也能时间旅行?
-Alba: Mom says you and I are exactly alike.
exactly: 完全地,正确地 alike: 相同的,相似的
妈妈说我跟你像极了。
Except Dr. Kendrick says I'm a prodigy.
except: 除了 prodigy: 奇迹,奇才
不过Kendrick医生说我是神童。
Because sometimes I can choose where I go.
choose: 选择,决定
因为我有时可以选择去哪儿。
-Henry: You can control it? When you go and when you come back?
control: 控制
你能控制?控制你何时走何时回来?
-Alba: I'm learning.
learn: 学习
我还在学习。
I saw you and Mom walking in the street before I was born.
walk: 行走,散步 born: 出世,出生
我看到我出生之前,你和妈妈在街上走。
You walked right by me.
你刚好经过我身边。
You were arguing.
argue: 争论
你们在吵架。
-Henry: I bet.
bet: 打赌,确信
我猜是的。
It's so good to meet you, Alba. It's so good to see you.
很高兴见到你,Alba,我真的很开心。
-Alba: Me too, Daddy. Me too.
我也是,爸爸,我也是。
I've really missed you.
miss: 想念
我真的很怀念你。
-Henry: How long has it been?
已经多久了?
How old were you when I died? It's okay.
我死时你多大?说出来,没事的。
-Alba: Five.
5岁。
-Henry: Five?
5岁?
-Alba: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you.
对不起,我不该告诉你的。
-Henry: No, no, it's okay. It's okay. I just....
不,没事的,没事的,我只是……
I haven't traveled past my own life before.
past: 经过,通过
我从未到过我死后的世界。
How's your mom?
你妈妈怎么样?
-Alba: She's okay.
她挺好。
Sad.
很伤心。
-Teacher: Alba, what are you doing?
Alba,你在做什么?
-Alba: That's my teacher.
teacher: 老师
那是我的老师。
-Teacher: Get over here right now.
马上给我过来。
-Henry: You better go. I don't want you to get in trouble.
get in trouble: 陷入麻烦 trouble: 麻烦
你还是走吧,我不想给你惹麻烦。
Come here.
抱一个。
Go.
去吧。
-Alba: I love you, Daddy.
我爱你,爸爸。
-Henry: I love you too, honey.
我也爱你,宝贝。
Alba.
Alba。
-Clare: Alba?
Alba?
-Henry: We name her Alba.
我们叫她Alba。
-Clare: You met her?
你见到她了?
-Henry: Yeah.
是的。
She's so beautiful.
她很漂亮。
And so smart.
smart: 聪明的
还很聪明。
You're gonna love her so much.
你会非常爱她的。
-Clare: So everything's gonna be okay?
那一切都会没事喽?
-Henry: Yeah.
是的。
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的。
-Doctor2: Push. She's coming.
push: 奋力,推动
用力,要出来了。
-Henry: Deep breathing.
deep: 深的 breath: 呼吸
深呼吸。
-Doctor2: Push. Come on.
推,用力。
-Henry: Keep going. Come on.
努力用力,加油。
-Doctor2: More. There you go.
再来。好了。
Good work. There you go.
做得好,出来了。
Congratulations. She's beautiful.
congratulation: 祝贺
祝贺你们,她很漂亮。
-Clare: Oh, my God. Oh.
我的天哪,哦。
-Henry: Shh, shh, shh.
嘘,嘘。
-Clare: Hi.
嗨。
Henry?
Henry?
Do you know who Alba's playing with?
play: 玩耍
你知道Alba在和谁玩吗?
-Henry: That's Alba.
那是Alba。
-Clare: Yes, but who's she with?
是的,她跟谁在一起?
-Henry: Your daughter.
你女儿。
They're both your daughters. She's time traveling.
她们都是你女儿,她也能时间旅行。
-Clare: Oh.
哦。
-Alba: This year.
今年。
-Henry: Is it too weird?
weird: 奇怪的,怪异的
是不是很奇怪?
-Clare: No. I think it's kind of magical.
magical: 有魔力的,神奇的
不,我觉得挺神奇的。
Hey. Where's Alba?
嘿,Alba去哪儿了?
-Alba: She's gone.
她走了。
-Clare: Honey, you wanna talk about it?
宝贝,想谈一谈吗?
-Alba: No.
不。
-Clare: Hey. Do you want a hand?
嘿,要帮你一把吗?
-Little girl: Nope.
不用。
-Clare: Are you sure?
你确定吗?
-Voices: Okay. Okay.
好的,好的。
That's right, sing:
这就对了,唱。
Come on.
说吧。
-Clare: What was that about?
那是怎么回事?
-Henry: What was what?
什么怎么回事?
-Clare: Why is she so upset?
upset: 心烦的,心情低落的
她为什么不开心?
-Henry: She was just sad for a minute, I guess.
guess: 猜想
我想她只是偶尔不开心一下。
-Clare: Okay, what does she know?
好吧,她知道了什么。
Tell me, or I'll imagine the worst.
imagine: 想象,猜想
告诉我,要不我就做最坏的打算。
-Henry: Go ahead and imagine it. I mean, you're gonna do it anyway.
anyway: 无论如何
尽管打算,我是说,反正你都会那么想。
-Philip: You all right?
你还好吗?
-Clare: Thanks.
谢谢。
Did you have a nice birthday?
birthday: 生日
生日过得愉快吗?
Honey, you know, if something's bothering you...
bother: 烦扰,烦恼
宝贝,你知道,如果你不开心……
You can always tell Mommy.
可以告诉妈妈的。
-Alba: No, I can't.
不,我不能。
-Clare: Why not?
为什么?
-Alba: Because Daddy told me not to.
因为是爸爸不让我说的。
-Clare: And you love Daddy.
而你又深爱爸爸。
But sometimes Daddy can be wrong.
sometimes: 有时
但爸爸有时也会犯错。
You wanna tell me what it is? It's okay if you do.
Wanna:=want to,想要
想告诉我怎么回事吗?说出来没事的。
-Alba: You promise?
promise: 保证,承诺
你保证吗?
-Clare: I promise.
我保证。
-Alba: Daddy's going to die.
爸爸要死了。
-Clare: Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
-Alba: Alba told me.
Alba说的。
-Clare: She did?
真的吗?
-Alba: She told me that Daddy would die when I was 5 years old.
她说我5岁时爸爸会死。
-Clare: Alba told me that you die when she's 5 years old.
Alba告诉我她5岁时你会死。
The day that you landed in the hallway, you were shot.
land: 躺,着陆 hallway: 门厅,走廊 shoot: 射击,射中
你躺在走廊那天,你中弹了。
That's it, isn't it?
就是那时,是不是?
You get shot.
你中弹了。
-Henry: I honestly don't know. I…
honestly: 真诚地
我真的不知道,我……
I'm scared.
scared: 害怕的
我很害怕。
-Alba1: It's dead.
它死了。
-Alba: But why?
但是为什么?
-Alba: That's just what happens.
世间规律。
We're born, we live, and then when we get old, we just die.
live: 生活,生存,度过
我们出生,成长,之后会变老,然后死去。
-Henry: Help me.
帮我。
-Physician: How did he get hypothermia?
hypothermia: 体温过低
他身体怎么这么凉?
-Dr. Kendrick: We need to let them do their work here.
我们要让他们做事。
-Clare: He said that some guys were chasing him, and it was snowing...
chase: 追逐,追赶 snow: 下雪
他说有人在追他,天在下雪……
And he got on this freight-car train, and then somebody locked him in.
freight-car: 货车车厢 freight: 货运 lock: 上锁
他上了一辆运货火车,之后有人把他锁在车里。
And-Oh, God.
还有……天哪。
-Dr. Kendrick: They're going to save his foot.
save: 拯救,挽救
他们会保住他的脚的。
Now, he's going to be in a wheelchair for a few months,
wheelchair: 轮椅
他要坐几个月轮椅。
but he's going to be all right.
但他会好起来的。
-Clare: But he has to be able to walk.
但他必须能走。
He has to be able to run.
他必须跑得动。
If he can't run....
如果他不能跑……
-Alba: Daddy?
爸爸。
Are you dying?
dying: 临终的,垂死的
你快死了吗?
-Henry: No.
不。
-Alba: Are you going to have to be in this chair from now on?
你从此以后都要坐轮椅吗?
-Henry: Only for a little while, honey.
只要一小会儿,宝贝。
Things are happening fast now, honey. I'm traveling a lot.
happen: 发生 travel: 旅行
一切都发生得太快,宝贝,我经常旅行。
It might be because of what they're giving me for the pain.
because: 因为 pain: 痛苦,疼痛
可能因此我才经常感觉疼。
-Alba: Try to stay, Daddy.
stay: 停下,逗留
试着留下来,爸爸。
-Henry: Well, how do you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
-Alba: When I feel like I'm going...
当我感觉自己要走时,
I sing.
我就唱歌。
I sing to myself.
我向自己唱歌。
-Henry: Let's try that.
我们一起试。
-Lucille: Clare. Clare.
Clare,Clare。
-Mark: I'm calling the hospital.
call: 打电话 hospital: 医院
我打电话给医院。
-Henry: This'll come in handy one day.
handy: 便利的,敏捷的
有天你会轻车熟路的。
No, you need to feel it, honey. It'll tell you when to twist.
feel: 感觉 twist: 扭,拧
不你得靠感觉,宝贝,你能感觉到何时应该扭。
Oh, that's my girl.
真是我的好女儿。
-Alba: This smells great, Mommy.
smell: 嗅,闻
闻起来真香,妈妈。
-Clare: That's ready.
准备好了。
-Henry: Straight over. Don't forget the baster.
straight: 直接地 forget: 忘记 baster: 涂油,涂料
直接拿过来,别忘了淋油。
-Clare: I've got it.
我知道。
-Henry: Be generous.
generous: 大方的,慷慨的
多放点。
-Clare: Yeah. It's hot.
好的,真烫。
-Henry: Lots.
很多。
-Clare: Oh!
哦!
-Henry: Careful.
careful: 小心的,谨慎的
小心。
There you go. Okay, it's ready.
这样就行了。准备好了。
Done.
好了。
-Alba: Look, everyone. It's snowing.
看啊,下雪了。
-Clare: Oh, honey, your coat.
亲爱的,你的外套。
Okay.
好的。
There. There you go.
好了,穿上。
-Alba: Thank you.
谢谢。
Wow!
哇!
-Clare: It's beautiful.
beautiful: 漂亮的,美丽的
真好看。
-Alba: Can we open the presents tonight?
open: 打开 present: 礼物
我们今晚能拆礼物吗?
-Clare: What presents?
什么礼物?
Santa doesn't come till you're asleep.
Santa: 圣诞老人 asleep: 睡着的,熟睡的
圣诞老人要等你睡着才来。
-Alba: I already looked in the closet.
closet: 壁橱
我已经看过柜子里面了。
-Clare: Alba, that closet was locked.
Alba,柜子是上了锁的。
-Henry: Christmas is in the morning.
圣诞是明天早晨。
That's the rule. No presents on Christmas Eve.
Rule: 规则,规定 Christmas Eve: 平安夜
这是规则,平安夜没有礼物。
-Alba: Well, then what are we gonna do?
那我们要干什么?
-Max: I'm gonna get you!
我会抓到你的。
-Philip: Slow down. You almost slipped there.
slow: 放慢 slip: 滑倒
慢一点,你差点就滑倒了。
-Max: Come on, this way.
过来,这边。
-Kid3: Okay.
好的。
-Gomez: You need anything?
需要什么吗?
-Actor: No.
不用。
-Woman: Oh, I'm good, hon.
我挺好,亲爱的。
-Gomez: Okay.
好吧。
-Henry: Hey, Gomez.
嘿,Gomez。
-Gomez: Hey.
嘿。
-Henry: Come outside for a minute.
outside: 外面的
出来一会儿。
-Gomez: It's cold out there.
外头好冷。
-Henry: Don't be an old man.
别跟老头子似的。
Come on, just take a second.
来吧,就一小会儿。
-Actor: Well, I've never considered myself a performer, but I'd like to try.
consider: 考虑,认为 performer: 演奏者 try: 试试,尝试
我从没想过自己能表演,但我想试试。
-Gomez: What, uh...?
怎么了?
What's up?
怎么回事?
-Henry: Just wanted to say thanks for everything, man.
只想说声谢谢,为你所做的一切,伙计。
You've been a great friend.
你是个很好的朋友。
-Gomez: What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
-Henry: Something might happen tonight.
happen: 发生,出现
今晚可能有事发生。
All right?
好吗?
And I just wanna let you know...
我只想让你知道……
That I know I've been a pain in the ass, but you've been great.
pain in the ass: 眼中钉
我知道我有时惹人生气,但你一直容忍我。
It's all been great.
一直那么大度。
-Gomez: Yeah. Don't mention it.
mention: 提及,提到
好了,别提了。
-Clare: You guys crazy?
crazy: 疯狂的
你们疯了吗?
It's freezing. Baby, put this on.
freezing: 冰冻的,寒冷的
冻死人了。宝贝,把这个盖上。
-Henry: Gomez, just give us a minute, man.
Gomez,给我们一点时间。
-Gomez: We're gonna give them a minute or two.
我们给他们一点时间吧。
-Clare: Henry?
Henry?
No.
不。
-Henry: Come here.
过来。
Come on.
来。
-Clare: Why did you let me invite all these people?
invite: 邀请
你让我请这么多人干嘛?
-Henry: I didn't want you to be alone.
alone: 单独的,独自的
我不想让你觉得孤单。
Hey. Hey.
嘿,嘿。
-Clare: I wouldn't change anything.
change: 改变
我什么也改变不了。
I would not give up...
give up: 放弃
我不能放弃……
One second of our life together.
together: 一起,共同
我们在一起的任何一秒。
-Hunter1: Got it?
打到了?
-Hunter2: Yeah. Shh, shh.
是的,嘘。
-Hunter1: I knew I clipped it.
clip: 夹住,别住
我知道我射中了。
-Hunter2: I don't see any tracks.
track: 足迹,踪迹
一点脚印也没有。
-Hunter1: Yeah.
是的。
-Hunter2: Let's try over here.
来这边看看。
-Lucille: Clare. Clare.
Clare,Clare。
-Mark: I'm calling the hospital.
call: 打电话 hospital: 医院
我打电话给医院。
-Lucille: Okay.
好的。
-Henry: I love you. More than anything.
我爱你,胜过世间一切。
I love you. I'll always love you. Always.
always: 总是,永远
我爱你,我会一直爱你的,一直。
-Gomez: Stay here.
stay: 停下,逗留
你呆在这。
-Henry: Alba, sweetie.
Alba,亲爱的。
-Alba: Daddy.
爸爸。
-Clare: Oh, Henry.
哦,Henry。
Henry.
Henry。
Sweetheart.
亲爱的。
-Max: Aah! Whoa.
啊,哇。
-Alba: Daddy?
爸爸?
-Henry: Alba.
Alba。
-Alba: Daddy, I knew I'd see you again. I knew it.
again: 再次,有一次
爸爸,我知道会再见到你,我就知道。
-Henry: How old are you? When is this?
你多大了?这是什么时候?
-Alba: I'm 9.
我9岁了。
-Henry: You're 9? And your mom still leaves clothes?
leave: 留下
你9岁了?你妈妈还在这儿放衣服?
-Alba: She says you never know.
她说以防万一。
You remember Max and Rosa, don't you? Gomez's kids.
remember: 记得
你还记得Max和Rosa吧,Gomez的孩子。
-Henry: They're so grown-up.
grow up: 成长,长大
他们都长大了。
-Alba: Run back to the house, you guys. Tell Mom he's here. Tell her to come.
你们跑回家,告诉妈妈他来了,让她过来。
-Max: Let's go.
我们走。
-Rosa: Wait up.
等等。
-Alba: Tell me the story of how you and Mama met.
告诉我你跟妈妈是怎么相遇的。
-Henry: Doesn't she tell you?
她没告诉你吗?
-Alba: She does, but not like you do.
她说了。但她说的跟你说的不一样。
-Henry: Well, it was right here in this meadow.
meadow: 草地,草坪
当时就在这块草地上。
And one fine day...
在一个风和日丽的日子,
Your mom, who's just a tiny little thing...
你妈妈,她那时还是个漂亮的小女孩。
Goes out to the clearing, and there's a man there.
clearing: 空地
去了空地那里,有个男人出现了。
-Alba: With no clothes.
没穿衣服。
-Henry: Not a stitch on him.
stitch: 针脚,缝迹
一丝不挂。
After she gives him a blanket she happens to be carrying...
blanket: 毯子 carry: 拿,扛
她把刚好带着的毯子给了他。
he explains to her that he's a time traveler.
explain: 解释
他向她解释,他是时间旅行者。
Now, for some reason I'll never understand...
Reason: 原因
我到现在也不明白为什么。
She believes him.
believe: 相信,信任
但她相信了他。
-Alba: Because it's true.
因为这是真的。
-Clare: Henry?
Henry?
-Henry: I'm going.
我要走了。
-Alba: No, Daddy. Sing.
不,爸爸,唱歌。
-Henry: I can't sing.
我唱不好。
-Clare: Henry.
Henry。
Where are you from?
你从哪儿来?
-Henry: I'm 39.
我39岁时。
Alba's just a baby. We're in the house. We're happy.
那时Alba还是个小孩,我们在家里,很开心。
-Clare: Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I would've been here waiting.
wait: 等待
为什么不告诉我你要来?我会在这儿等你。
-Henry: I didn't want you to wait.
我不想让你等。
I don't want you to spend your life waiting.
spend: 花费,消磨,浪费
我不想你浪费美好年华等我。
-Clare: Hmm....
嗯……
I love you.
我爱你。
-Henry: I can't stay.
我不能留下。
-Clare: I know.
我知道。
-Alba: Sometimes I think he's in the trees...
sometimes: 有时
有时候我觉得他在树林里。
deciding when to come out and surprise me.
decide: 决定,下决心 surprise: 使惊奇,突然袭击
盘算着什么时候出来吓唬我。
-Clare: I used to think that when I was a little girl.
我小时候经常这么想。
That he was always here, even when he wasn't.
他就在这儿,就算他不在。
-Alba: I guess he is, isn't he?
guess: 猜
我猜他一直都在,是不是?

第一名-蝴蝶翅膀的颜色


丰城人-苏24


张掖湿地-巨型黑洞


镊子-劳动者权益保护


家庭自制葡萄酒-龙蛇演义2


维多利亚瀑布-泰勒史薇芙特


三次元是什么意思-会笑的眼睛


持仓成本-能说会道



本文更新与2020-12-18 19:47,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/484388.html

时间旅行者的妻子_英文剧本台词的相关文章