关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

宣布英文魔法奇缘 中英剧本英语口语练习

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-06 19:24
tags:精品文档, 英语口语, 英语学习

-

2021年1月6日发(作者:隗嬴涛)
魔法奇缘 Enchanted 中英文剧本
Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom known as
Andalasia,
很久以前 在一个叫Andalasia的魔法王国
there lived an evil queen.
住着一个邪恶的皇后
Selfish and cruel,
自私而且残忍
she lived in fear that one day her stepson would
marry,
她整天在担心 有天继子结婚的话
and she would lose her throne forever.
她会永远失去王位
And so, she did all in her power to prevent the
prince from ever meeting
因此 她竭尽全力阻止王子跟任何
the one special maiden with whom he would share
true love's kiss.
可能会带给他真爱之吻的少女见面
Giselle, Giselle, how about this for your statue?
Giselle Giselle 这个给塑像装上怎么样?
- Oh, this will be perfect. Thank you. - You're
welcome.
- 这真是太完美了 谢谢 - 不客气
Come on, come on! OK, you mookses, move it! We have
got a face to put together here
得了 得了! 让开 你们这些家伙! 我们还有张脸要塑
造呢
while it's still ingrained in her subcranium.
现在仅仅是根植在她脑海里
Oh, Pip, it was such a lovely dream.
Pip 这真是美妙的梦想
We were holding hands and dancing, and...
我们手拉手 跳舞 还...
- Oh! - And these for the eyes.
- 噢! - 这个做眼睛用
Blue? Oh, how did you know?
蓝色的? 你怎么知道我喜欢?
And they sparkle just like his. Mm!
象他的一样闪闪发光 唔!
OK. There we go.
好的 装上去了
- Yes! That's it! - OK. Yeah, yeah.
- 对了! 就是这样的! - 是的 是的
- Floor's yours, honey. - Presenting my one true
love.
- 亲爱的 地板都归你用 - 展示我的真爱
My prince. My dream come true.

我的王子 梦想成真了
Oh, my goodness!
天哪!
- Whoa, whoa. What? What's the problem?
- I didn't give him any lips.
- 怎么? 哪儿不对? - 没给他装嘴唇
- Ooh! - Does he have to have lips?
- 噢! - 他需要有嘴唇吗?
Of course.
当然
When you meet the someone who is meant for you
当你遇到缘份注定的人时
Before two can become one There's something you
must do
在合二为一之前 你需要做些事情
- Do you pull each other's tails? - Do you feed
each other seeds?
- 你们要拉对方的尾巴吗? - 你们给对方喂种子吗?
No.

There is something sweeter
有更甜蜜的东西
Everybody needs
每个人都需要
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
我一直梦想得到王子带来的
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this
真爱之吻
That's what brings
它让
Ever-afterings so happy
以后的日子如此快乐
And that's the reason we need lips so much
那是我们需要嘴唇的原因
For lips are the only things that touch
因为嘴唇是唯一碰触的东西
So to spend a life of endless bliss
要享受快乐的一生
Just find who you love
只需去找你爱的人
Through true love's kiss
通过真爱之吻
If we're going to find a perfect pair of lips,
如果我们要找完美的双唇
we're going to need a lot more help.
还需要多一点帮助
She's been dreaming of a true love's kiss
她一直梦想得到
1
And a prince she's hoping comes with this
一个王子带来的真爱之吻
That's what brings ever-afterings
它让以后的日子
- So happy - So happy
- 如此快乐 - 如此快乐
That's the reason we need lips so much
那是我们需要双唇的原因
For lips are the only things that touch
因为嘴唇是唯一碰触的东西
Humph!
哼!
So to spend a life
要享受
Of endless bliss
快乐的一生
Just find who you love
只需去找你爱的人
Through true love's kiss
通过真爱之吻
Look out below!
看下面!
Amazing, sire.
真惊人 陛下
Your tenth troll this month.
这个月抓到的第十头巨人了
Oh, I love hunting trolls.
我喜欢捕猎巨人
Big trolls, little trolls. Trolls, trolls,
trolls...
巨人 侏儒 巨人 巨人 巨人...
- Sorry. - Oh, that's OK.
- 抱歉 - 没关系
Ah, trolls are fine to pass the time, Nathaniel,
Nathaniel 巨人只是用来消磨时间
but... but my heart longs to be joined in song.
但是... 但是我的心想唱歌
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
我一直渴望一个真爱之吻
- And a... - ...prince I'm hoping
- 一个 - ...我希望一个王子
- Comes with this - Do you hear that, Nathaniel?
- 带来真爱之吻 - Nathaniel 你听到了吗?
Me? No. No, I hear nothing.
我? 不 不 我啥也没听到
Nothing at all.
一点也没有
- Oh! - I must find the maiden

- 噢! - 我要找到这少女
- that belongs to that sweet voice. - Oh, no! Come
back, sire.
- 有这样甜美的声音 - 不! 回来 陛下
- No, you're hallucinating! - Ride, Destiny!
- 不 您这是幻觉! - Destiny 走吧!
Oh!
噢!
Oh, pooh. Oh, no. No. This isn't good.
不 不 这可不是好主意
All these years of troll chasing, trying to keep
him from ever meeting a girl.
这么多年通过捕猎巨人 阻止他跟女孩子碰面
Oh, the queen. No, she's not going to like this.
皇后 不 她不会喜欢他这么做的
True love's kiss
真爱之吻
True love's kiss
真爱之吻
True love's kiss
真爱之吻
- Oh, you shall not prevail, foul troll. That
maiden is mine!
- 你不该超过我 可恶的巨人 那少女是我的!
Honey, do you really think your dream boy exists?
亲爱的 你真觉得你梦想中的人存在吗?
Oh, Pip. I know he's out there somewhere.
Pip 我知道他就在某处
Eye! Eye! Eye-Eye.
眼睛! 眼睛!
- I... I what? - I eat you now.
- 我... 我怎么了? - 我现在吃了你
Everybody, scatter!
大家伙儿 散开!
Gotcha. Huh?
抓到你了 咦?
Hey! That's cheating!
喂! 这是骗人的!
I supposed to eat you.
我得吃了你
Oh, no you don't, you big lug.
不 你不可以 你这个笨家伙
Oh? Oh!
噢? 哦!
Ah!
啊!
Wow, I got to lay off the nuts.
我吃太多坚果了
2
Girl yummy.
美味的女孩儿
Fear not, fair maiden. I am here.
别害怕 少女 我来救你了
- Whoa! - Gotcha!
- 啊! - 抓住你了!
Whoa!
噢!
Uh-oh. Whoo!
啊 还好!
Oh! Pip!
Pip!
Just hang on, honey. I'm going to... Oh!
亲爱的 坚持住 我来... 噢!
Ow! Ow! Ow!
啊! 啊! 啊!
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
- It's you. - Yes, it's me.
- 是你 - 是的 是我
- And you are? - Giselle.
- 你是? - Giselle
Oh! Giselle! We shall be married in the morning.
Giselle! 我们应该在早上结婚
You're the fairest maid I've ever met
你是我见过最美丽的女孩儿
- You were made... - To finish your duet
- 你得 - 唱完你的二重奏
And in years to come we'll reminisce
在今后的岁月里 我们会追忆
How we came to love
我们如何相爱
And grew and grew love
让爱滋长
Since first we knew love
因为通过真爱之吻
Through true love's kiss
我们懂得了爱
Oh, so this is the little forest rat
这就是那个以为能偷走我王位的
who thinks she can steal my throne.
森林小丑
Never!
别做梦了!
Oh! Excuse me. I am so sorry.
对不起 我很抱歉
- Oh! Am I late? - No, miss.
- 我来晚了吗? - 没有 小姐

- I do hope I'm not late. - Just in time.
- 真希望我没迟到 - 时间刚刚好
- Oh, thank goodness. - Hey, honey, wait up!
- 谢天谢地 - 亲爱的 等一下!
- We ain't done with you yet. - No! Ah!
- 你还没装扮完 - 不!
Oy!
喂!
- Oh! Thank you. - You're welcome, Giselle.
- 谢谢 - Giselle 不客气
You're getting married!
你要结婚了!
Oh, and what do we look like, garbage?
我们看起来像什么 垃圾吗?
- Close the door on me! - If you'll allow me...
- 竟把我关在门外! - 如果您允许我...
To think that in a few moments that Edward and I...
想到过一会儿Edward和我...
- Yes, yes. - That he and me... That we...
- 是的 是的 - 他和我... 我们...
Oh, my.
上帝
Oh, what a lovely bride.
多可爱的新娘啊
- That's very kind of you, but I really... - No,
no!
- 你真好 但我... - 别 别走!
- Granny has a wedding gift for you, child. -
Thank you.
- 孩子 奶奶有个结婚礼物送给你 - 谢谢
But I really should be going. You see, I'm going...
但我真得走了 你看 我得...
- 'Tis a wishing well, dear. - Oh!
- 是个许愿池 - 噢!
But all my wishes are about to come true.
但我的梦想就快成真了
If I ever see that fat mook's face again, I'm
gonna...
如果再让我看到那张胖脸 我要...
I really do have to go.
我真得要走了
But a wish on your wedding day.
但你结婚当天对你的祝愿
That's the most magical of all.
是最有魔力的
Just close your eyes, my darling, and make your
wish.
闭上你的眼睛 亲爱的 许愿吧
3
That's right. That's right. Lean in close.
就这样 就这样 靠近一点
- Are you wishing for something? - Yes, I am.
- 你在许愿吗? - 是的
And they both lived happily ever aft...
此后他们一直生活得很快乐...
Help! Edward! Prince Edward, we need help!
救命! Edward! Edward王子 我们需要帮忙!
Speciosus, formosus, praeclarus!
炫耀吧 魅力吧 辉煌吧!(咒语)
Where, my most adored queen, where did you send
her?
我尊贵的女皇 你把她送哪儿去了?
To a place where there are no ever
afters.
到一个没有永远快乐的地方
Oh! Oh.
啊!
Oh!
啊!
What is this?
这是什么?
Oh!
啊!
Oh!
- Get out of the street! - Oh!
- 离开马路! - 噢!
- Oh! - Whoa!
- 噢! - 哇!
Lady! Are you crazy? Now you have to pay for all
of this.
女士! 你疯了吗? 你得赔我
I'm sorry. Excuse me. I was wondering if one of
you
抱歉 对不起 请问你们有人
kind people might direct me to the castle?
能指给我去城堡的路吗?
Oh!
噢!
Hey, watch it, will you?
嗨 看着点 好吗?
- Grumpy! - Jeez, lady. Are you for real?
- Grumpy! - 天哪 女士 你是来真的吗?
I think so. Oh, wait! Wait!
我想是 等等! 等等!
Where are you going? Please, if you could just
point me to the castle?
你去哪儿? 你能告诉我怎么去城堡吗?

I'm supposed to be at the ball to wed my true love,
我该在那儿跟我爱的人结婚的
Prince Ed... Oh! Edward!
王子Ed... Edward!
Edward?
Edward?
Oh! Edward!
Edward!
Edward?
Edward?
Oh, no.
不是
Oh! Hello, old man! Oh!
你好 老先生!
Hello.
你好
May I sit with you?
我能跟你坐一起吗?
Oh!
噢!
I'm very tired, and I'm scared.
我很累 很害怕
I've never been this far away from home before,
我以前从没离家这么远过
and I'm not sure at all where I am.
也不知道自己究竟在哪儿
If somebody could show me just a bit of kindness,
如果有人能对我表示一点友好
a friendly
说声你好或是一个微笑
I'm sure that would lift my spirits so much.
那都能减轻我的精神负担
Oh. You have a lovely smile.
你笑起来很可爱
Oh! Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
That's mine! Bring that back here!
那是我的! 还给我!
You! Come back here! I need that!
你! 还给我! 我需要那个!
Oh! Please?
拜托?
You...
你...
...are not a very nice old man!
...不是个善良的老人!
No. No way you're getting him, Ethan.
Ethan 你不可能得到他的
4
You want him because I want him.
你要他只因为我要他
- I'm not letting you have him! - Forget it.
- 我不会让你得到他! - 休想
- None of that crazy romantic stuff for you, huh?
- 你没有这种疯狂的浪漫 是吧?
Oh, come on.
别这么说
- Hank is coming with me. - Wait a minute, guys. I mean, we're rational.
- Hank我要了 - 等一下
- I'm getting confused here. Who is Hank? - Hank
Aaron.
- 我有点糊涂了 谁是Hank? - Hank Aaron
Milwaukee Braves? His 1954 rookie card.
Milwaukee Braves? 他1954年新入选时的卡片
A baseball card?
一张棒球卡?
That's what this gets down to is a baseball card?
一切只是为了一张棒球卡?
- You never loved Hank like me. - You never loved
me like you love Hank!
- 你从没像我一样爱过Hank - 你从没像爱Hank那
样爱过我!
How did I make you so angry?
我怎么让你如此愤怒?
- Robert? - Yes?
- Robert? - 什么事?
- It's time. - Ask what you didn't do.
- 时间到了 - 问问你没做什么
- It's a longer list! - Excuse me.
- 那会是更长的单子! - 抱歉
- What would...? - I have to pick up my daughter.
- 什么...? - 我得去接我女儿
- Can we do this in the morning around 9:00? -
9:00 sounds good.
- 我们能明早9点左右再谈吗? - 9点可以
Great. I'll see you then.
很好 到时见
Phoebe, I'll see you in the morning, OK?
Phoebe 明早见 好吗?
You're just afraid I don't need you!
你只是害怕我不需要你了!
- I need a vacation! - Thank you.
- 我需要休假! - 谢谢
After a whole day of that. you still want to get
engaged?
经过这一整天的折腾 你还想订婚吗?
Oh, please. Those people got married on a crazy
romantic whim.
这些人结婚是被疯狂的浪漫冲昏了头脑
- It's not like that with Nancy and I. - Right.
- Nancy和我可不是这样的 - 好的

我们是理性的
We understand each other's strengths and
weaknesses.
我们了解彼此的长处短处
Sounds like building a bridge.
听起来像造桥
- Have you told your daughter? - No, I haven't.
Not yet.
- 告诉你女儿了吗? - 没有 还没有
I'm going to tonight. That's the tricky part.
我今晚会告诉她 这是复杂的部分
I got a present to ease her into it.
我给她买了礼物 让她容易接受一点

With news like this, I hope you got her a Shetland
pony.
像这样的事情 我想你得给她买匹Shetland小马
No. Something much better than that.
不 我买的比这个好
- A book? - Oh, come on. Don't give me that look.
- 书? - 别这样 别用那种眼神看我
I know it's not that fairy tale book you wanted,
but this is better.
我知道不是你想要的童话故事 但这个更好
Look at this. See? Rosa Parks.
看看这个 看到没? Rosa Parks(帕克斯夫人)
Madame Curie. She was a remarkable woman who
dedicated her life to research...
Madame Curie(居里夫人) 她是个伟大的女人 献身于
研究...
...until she died from...
...直到她死于...
- ...radiation poisoning. - She... died?
- ...辐射的侵害 - 她... 死了?
I wonder who that is.
我想知道那是谁
Yeah, hi.

Tomorrow morning would be great. 7:30?
明早很好 7点半?
- With her now? - Yes, let me call you later.
- 跟她在一起? - 是的 我稍后给你电话
All right. Bye-bye.
5
好的 再见
It was Nancy.
是Nancy
- Mm-hmm? - Mm-hmm.
- 嗯? - 呃
She's a lot like the women in your book.
她跟你书里的女人很像
Sweetie...
甜心...
...I'm going to ask her to marry me.
...我要向她求婚
- What? - Yeah, you like her, don't you?
- 什么? - 你喜欢她的 不是吗?
We all get along, have a good time.
我们处得来 在一起很愉快
- Where's she going to live? - She's going to live
with us.
- 她要住哪儿? - 跟我们住一起
Do I have to give up my bedroom?
我要让出卧室吗?
No, you don't have to give up your bedroom. No.
不 你不用
Come on, it's going to be great. I promise.
我保证一切都会很好的
It's not like she's gonna try and be your mother.
不是说她要尝试着做你母亲
- Stepmother. - Right. She's gonna be a nice
stepmother.
- 继母 - 是的 她会是个很好的继母
She's gonna take you to school tomorrow, you and
her,
她明天送你去学校 你和她
- for some grown-up girl-bonding time. - I'm only
six.
- 做点长大的女孩子一起分享的事情 - 我才六岁
You won't always be.
你不会一直六岁的
Hello!
有人吗!
It's me, Giselle, from Andalasia.
我是Giselle 从Andalasia来的
Hello!
有人吗!
Hello!
有人吗!
Is there anybody home? Hello, please open the
door.
有人在家吗? 请开开门

It's very cold out here.
外面太冷了
Daddy, why is there a princess on the castle
billboard?
爸爸 为什么城堡门前有个公主?
It's an advertisement. It's a mannequin.
是广告 一个模特儿
- She's really there! - No, she's not. What are
you doing?
- 她真的在那儿! - 不是的 你干什么?
Get back in here! Stop!
回到车里来! 停下!
- Morgan! Stop! - Hey!
- Morgan! 别跑! - 嗨!
- Princess! - Morgan!
- 公主! - Morgan!
- Don't you ever do that again! - Look! Look!
- 你不许再那么做了! - 看! 看!
Is anybody there? Do you know Edward?
有人吗? 你们认识Edward吗?
- Stay here. - Oh, please be home!
- 待在这儿 - 希望有人在!
- Hey, lady! - Oh, hello.
- 女士! - 你好
I was wondering if maybe you... Whoa!
我在想你是不是... 噢!
Hang on!
抓住!
- Oh! - Don't let go! Wait!
- 噢! - 别松手! 等等!
- Just hang on! - Oh, no!
- 抓紧了! - 不!
Catch her, Daddy!
爸爸 接住她!
- Oh! - Ow!
- 噢! - 好痛!
- You OK? - I'm fine.
- 你没事吧? - 我很好
- Are you OK? - I'm fine.
- 你呢? - 我也很好
- What were you doing up there? - I was looking
for some help.
- 你在上面干什么? - 我想寻求帮助
You see, I've been wandering very far and long
tonight,
今晚我已经走了很远很长的路
and I'm afraid nobody's been nice to me.
恐怕没人对我很友好
6
Yeah, well, welcome to New York.
是这样 欢迎到纽约来
Thank you.
谢谢
Right. OK, you sure you're all right?
你确信你没事吗?
- Oh, yes. - You need me to call somebody for you?
- 是的 - 需要我帮你打电话给什么人吗?
Well, I don't think they'd hear you from here.
我不认为他们能听到你在这儿喊
What?
什么?
Morgan, show her the way, please.
Morgan 请带路
And then the old hag told me to...
然后那个老女巫让我...
Oh!...look into the well and wish for my heart's
desire.
...看着那个池子许愿
But I must have looked very far
但我可能看得太远了
because I fell, down, down, down.
我摔倒了 不停往下 往下掉
And then I climbed out of this big, round hole
然后我爬出一个又大又圆的洞口
and I got very lost, until I fell off of the castle.
我迷路了 直到我摔下那个城堡
And now here I am with you!
而现在我跟你们在一起!
Is this a big habit of yours? Falling off stuff?
是你们的一个习惯吗? 摔落什么东西?
Well, usually someone catches me.
通常会有人抓住我
But, not to worry, I'm certain that Edward is
already searching for me.
别担心 我确信Edward已经在找我了
No doubt by morning he'll come and rescue me from
this strange land.
毫无疑问明早他就会来救我离开这个奇怪的地方
Take me home, and the two of us can share in true
love's kiss.
带我回家 我们会分享真爱之吻
- True love's kiss? - It's the most powerful
thing in the world.
- 真爱之吻? - 是世界上最强大的东西
Right.
是的
Now if I could only find a place to rest my head

for the night.
现在如果我能找到地方睡上一觉的话
- What kind of place? - Oh, I don't know.
- 什么样的地方? - 我不知道
Maybe a nearby meadow or a hollow tree.
或许附近的草地或者空心树
- A hollow tree?
- 空心树?
Or a house full of dwarves. I hear they're very
hospitable.
或是很多小矮人的房子 我听说他们很好客的
Like I said, all I can do is let you in for a minute.
像我说的 只能让你进来待一会儿
Dry off, use the phone if you want to. We have our
own bedtime to stick to. Let's go.
弄干衣服 如果需要可以打电话 我们有自己遵守的睡
觉时间 走吧
That's very kind of you.
你真好
- What is it with this dress of yours? - Oh. Do
you like it?
- 你的衣服用什么做的? - 你喜欢吗?
No, it's just...
不 只是...
I gathered the silk from my silkworm friends
我收集了蚕丝
and I spun it into thread on my spinning wheel.
在纺车上纺成线
You made it all by yourself?
你自己做的?
Well, the mice and rabbits did help with the
sewing.
唔 田鼠和兔子帮我缝了
- They're good! - Oh!
- 它们很棒! - 噢!
Whoa!
哇!
Why don't we see about getting you a car.
我们为什么不给你找辆车呢
- Couldn't she sleep here, Daddy? - No. That's
a big no.
- 爸爸 她不能睡在这儿吗? - 不行 绝对不行
- Are you really a princess? - Not yet.
- 你真得是公主吗? - 还不是
But...
但是...
...I will be soon.
...我很快就是了
7
Wow, Dad. She's really sleepy.
爸爸 她真的很困
Oh, no. That's not acceptable. No.
不 那不行 不可以
You're not really gonna make her go, are you,
Daddy?
爸爸 你不是真要她走吧 对吗?
- I want you to go to bed. - But I think she might
be a real princess.
- 我要你上床睡觉 - 但我觉得她可能是个真正的公

Morgan, just because she has on a funny dress,
doesn't mean she's a princess.
Morgan 她穿着件可笑的衣服不意味着她就是公主
She is a seriously confused woman who's fallen
into our laps.
她是我们撞上的一个头脑不清的女人
- So we're not going to let her stay? - No.
- 我们不能让她留下来? - 不行
Put on your nightgown and go to sleep.
穿上睡衣上床去

Good night, OK?
晚安 好吗?
Hi. I need a car at 116th and Riverside, please.
你好 请派一部车到百老汇 第116街
- Hold, please. - Thank you.
- 请稍等 - 谢谢
Hello, sir. Destination, please.
你好 先生 请问去哪儿
Sir?
先生?
- Morgan. - What?
- Morgan - 什么?
I want you to sleep in my room tonight.
你今晚睡在我的房间
- Why? - Just come on.
- 为什么? - 来就是了
All right.
好吧
Fear not, Giselle! I will rescue you!
别害怕 Giselle! 我来救你!
Yeah, but who's gonna rescue me?
但谁来救我呢?
- All right, let's close it up. - Whoa!
- 让我们把它关上 - 哇!
- Hey, buddy! You ain't... - Silence!
- 嗨 伙计! 你不是... - 闭嘴!

Guys, I got it.
兄弟们 我明白
- Your name, peasant! Quickly! - Arty.
- 你的名字 乡下人! 快点! - 噢 艺术人士
Are you in league with the wicked old hag who sent
my poor Giselle to this foul place?
你和那个把我的Giselle送到这个破地方的邪恶女巫
是一伙的吗?
Is this man party to this evil plot, chipmunk?
花栗鼠 这人参与了邪恶计划吗?
- Uh-oh. - Aw, poor chipmunk.
- 不是吧 - 可怜的花栗鼠
Speechless in my presence.
在我面前说不出话
What say you, sir? Don't try my patience.
先生 你怎么说? 别考验我的耐性
- I don't know what you're talking about. - I seek
a beautiful girl.
- 我不知道你在说什么 - 我在找一个美丽的女孩子
My other half, my one coquette,
我的另一半 我风情万种的爱人
the answer to my love's duet.
回应我的爱之歌
I'd like to find one of them too.
我也想找个这样的
Then keep a wary eye out, Arty.
然后看好了 艺术家
- Come along, Pip. - Are you OK?
- Pip 走吧 - 你没事吧?
Hey!
嗨!
Hey! Get off the car, you nut!
嗨! 从车上下来 你这个疯子!
Did you see that chipmunk?
你看到那花栗鼠了吗?
Oh, my.
上帝
This just won't do.
这样可不行
Whoa!
哇!
Oh, my goodness. Are you all right?
哦 上帝 你还好吗?
Oh.

Hello.
你们好
Oh...
8
噢...
Well, it's always nice to make new friends.
能认识新朋友总是好的
All right, everyone, let's tidy things up.
好吧 大家来把这儿打扫干净
Come, my little friends as we all sing a happy
little working song
来吧 我亲爱的小朋友们 因为我们都唱欢快的劳动

Merry little voices Clear and strong
快乐的声音 清晰而有力
Come and roll your sleeves up so to speak
来 卷起你的袖子
And pitch in cleaning crud up in the kitchen
把厨房的污垢都除尽
As we sing along
我们一起唱
Trill a cheery tune in the tub as you scrub a
stubborn mildew stain
在你擦浴缸里一个顽固的霉斑时
Pluck a hairball from the shower drain
从淋浴下水道掏出一小团头发时 唱支快乐的小曲
To that gay refrain of a happy working song
作为快乐劳动歌的叠句
We'll keep singing without fail
我们会不停得唱
Otherwise we'd spoil it
否则就弄砸了
Hosing down the garbage pail and scrubbing up the
toilet
用软管冲洗垃圾桶 擦洗厕所
How we all enjoy letting loose with a little
da dum dum dum
我们唱点来放松
While we're emptying the vacu-um It's such fun
在我们清空吸尘器的时候 真有趣
- To hum a happy working song - Ooh
- 哼哼快乐劳动歌 - 噢
A happy working song
快乐劳动歌
Oh, how strange a place to be
多奇怪的地方
Till Edward comes for me
直到Edward为我而来
My heart is sighing
我的心在叹息
Still, as long as I am here
既然我在这儿

I guess a new experience
我想一种全新的体验
Could be worth trying
还是值得尝试
Hey, keep drying
嗨 继续擦干
You can do a lot when you've got such a happy
working tune to hum
当你有快乐劳动歌可哼的时候 可以做很多事情
While you're sponging up the soapy scum
当你擦拭肥皂泡沫时
We adore each filthy chore that we determine
我们喜欢每一件肮脏的家务活儿
So, friends even though you're vermin
朋友们 尽管你们是有害动物
We're a happy working throng
我们是快乐的劳动大军
Singing as we fetch the detergent box
当拿到清洁剂盒子去洗
For the smelly shirts and the stinky socks
有味道的衬衫和臭袜子的时候 我们歌唱
Sing along
独自歌唱
If you cannot sing Then hum along
如果你不会唱 就跟着哼
As we're finishing our happy working song
我们要唱完这快乐的劳动歌
Ah.

Wasn't this fun?
这不是很有趣吗?
- Wake up, wake up! - What?
- 醒醒 醒醒! - 怎么了?
- Wake up! - What is it?
- 醒醒! - 什么事?
- Come, you have to come see! - What is it?
- 你得来看看! - 到底什么事?
- I can't tell you. You have to come see! - What's
wrong? Are you OK?
- 我不能告诉你 你自己来看! - 出什么事了? 你还
好吗?
- Yes. What is it, Morgan? - Look!
- 是的 Morgan 到底怎么了? - 看!
Oh, my gosh. Get out! Out!
天哪 出去! 出去!
- What do I do with them? - Get them outside. Get
rid of them.
- 我怎么处理它们? - 丢到外面去
9
- Put them back? - Put them outside! Don't put
them back.
- 放回去? - 丢到外面去! 别放回去
Open the door!
Open the door!
开门!
Good! Watch out!
好了! 小心点儿!
- Stay there. - But, Dad.
- 呆在这儿别动 - 可是 爸爸
Shh. Stay there.
嘘 在那儿呆着
- Hello. - Come in!
- 你好 - 进来吧!
- Yeah, can I... - Oh. Good morning, Robert.
- 嗯 我可以 ... - 噢 早上好 Robert
Oh! That's too thoughtful of you.
噢! 你真是体贴入微啊
Thank you! Oh, I hope you had nice dreams.
谢谢! 噢 希望你做了美梦
I think I'm still in one. - This is a magical
room.
- 我想我仍然在做梦呢 - 这个房间真神奇
Where does the water come from?
水是从哪里出来的啊?
Uh, well, the water comes from the pipes.
呃 啊 是从这些管子里出来的
- And where do the pipes get it? - Uh, I don't
know. From...
- 那么管子是从哪里弄到水的呢? - 呃 我不知道
从...
- ...wherever the pipes get it. - Oh.
- ...有水的地方 - 噢
It is magical.
真神奇
- Hey, girlfriend. - Hi, Nancy.
- 嘿 小美女 - 嘿 Nancy
What do you say, you ready to kick it?
怎么样 你准备好改变习惯了吗?
Kick what?
什么习惯?
Why do you still have your PJ's on?
你怎么还穿着睡衣呢?
It's been pretty busy around here.
这里实在是太忙了
Wow. It's really neat in here.
哇噢 这里可真整洁
- Did you guys get a maid? - No. Not exactly.

- 你家有女仆人吗? - 不 不是的
Don't worry. My friends will do that.
别担心 我的朋友会做的
Oh!
噢!
- Nancy? - Oh, hello!
- Nancy? - 噢 你好!
- Who is this? - This is nothing.
- 她是谁? - 谁也不是
- I'm Giselle! - This is nobody.
- 我是Giselle! - 她谁也不是
I was on my way to the castle to get married...
在我要去城堡结婚的路上...
- She's married? - No, she's not.
- 她要结婚? - 不 她没有
- Not yet! - What does that mean,
- 还没有! - 还没有是什么意思?
- She was lost. I was trying to help. - With
finding the shower?
- 她迷路了 我在想办法帮她 - 帮她找淋浴吗?
The shower. The shower is wonderful, Nancy.
淋浴 淋浴真棒 Nancy
- I'm sure it is. - That's enough. Thank you very
much.
- 我当然知道 - 够了 谢谢你
- Calm down. Please, let's talk. - Talk about
what, Robert?
- 平静点儿 求你了 让我们来谈谈 - 谈什么呢
Robert?
How I never stay the night? Because we both agreed,
Morgan's here,
为何我从不在这儿过夜? 因为我们都认为Morgan在这

and you have to maintain boundaries and I thought,

你得保持界限而我还以为 我很幸运 他是理智的
I didn't realize you were worried about crowd
control.
我从没意识到你是怕人满为患
We'll talk later, then.
我们晚点再谈
- Don't bet on it. - What about taking Morgan to
school?
- 别妄想了 - 送Morgan去学校吧?

Some grown-up girl- bonding time.
一些大女孩的相处时间
What, so you can have some grown-up girl-bonding
10
time?
什么 那你就也有和大女孩相处的时间了?
- I don't think so. - But... just...
- 我认为可不是那样 - 但是... 只是...
Goodbye!
再见了!
Oh, she is lovely.
噢 她真可爱
Get dressed, please. For school.
穿衣服 去 去学校
Just... Please.
只是... 请
- Nancy! - Thirty-eight and Seventh.
- Nancy! - 7街38号
Nancy, wait!
Nancy 等等!
- Hello? - You got to go.
- 谁呀? - 你得走了
I don't know what your deal is, if you're waiting
for Prince Charming...
我不知道你有什么事儿 如果你在等你的英俊王子...
- Prince Edward! - Whatever.
- Edward王子! - 随便什么吧
I'll get you to a bus, a train, a plane, wherever,
我送你去乘公车 火车 飞机 到哪都行
and then that's it! I can't get involved after
that.
然后就好了! 然后和我就没关系了
What is this?
这是什么?
- Where did you get that? - I made it.
- 你从哪弄来的? - 我自己做的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
You're unhappy.
你不高兴了
You made a dress out of my curtains?
你用我的窗帘做了条裙子?
Oh, you are unhappy. I am so sorry.
噢 你不高兴了 对不起
- I'm not unhappy, I'm angry. - Angry?
- 我没不高兴 我是生气了 - 生气?
Yes, it's an unpleasant emotion. Ever heard of it?
是的 一种不愉快的感情 你以前没听说过吗?
- I have heard of it, but I... - You have created
a completely
- 我听说过 但是我... - 你已经惹出了一个完全
unnecessary problem with Nancy that I now have to

resolve.
没必要的麻烦我现在得再去和Nancy解释
See, the fact is, I was just getting ready to take
a very serious step forward.
明白吗 实际就是 我正准备进行非常重要的一个阶段
- A proposal, actually. - Oh!
- 一个求婚 事实上 - 噢!
Well, now she's got it in her mind that you and
I...
但是 现在她以为我和你...
Kissed? - Yeah, something like that.
- 接吻了? - 是的 和那差不多吧
Oh, no.
噢 不
- You should sing to her! - Sing to her?
- 你应该向她歌唱! - 向她歌唱?
And maybe that would reassure her of your
affections!
或许那样可以使她确信你的感情!
You need to rush to her side and hold her in your
arms
你要跑到她身边把她搂在你的怀里
and then pour your heart out in a beautiful ballad.
然后唱出一曲美丽的歌谣
And then she'll know for sure.
然后她就会确信了
- Why are you staring at me? - I don't know.
It's...
- 你为什么在盯着我? - 不知道 是...
t's like you escaped from a Hallmark card or
something.
你像是从贺卡或什么东西逃出来的

Is that a bad thing?
那很糟糕吗?
School! We're late! We've got to run!
上学! 我们迟到了! 我们得赶紧去!
Oh!
噢!
Oh, wouldn't she just love to come crawling back
here and steal my crown!
噢 她不会爬回来抢走我的王冠吧!
Cast me aside like so much royal rubbish! What?
把我像那些皇室垃圾一样扔掉! 什么?
Perhaps Prince Edward won't find her. Edward可
能找不到她
- Perhaps he will! - Oh! Oh, dear.
- 或许他能找到! - 噢!噢 亲爱的
11
Oh...
噢...
Oh! I do wish there was someone who cared enough
for me
噢! 我真希望有人能够足够的关心我
to go after him.
去找他
Oh, a man like that, strong and brave,
噢 一个那样的男人 强壮英勇
I'd do anything for him.
我什么事情都愿意为他做
Never fear, my queen.
在所不辞 我的女王
I will stop him!
我会阻止他的!
- What now? - Another one?
- 这回是什么? - 又来一个吗?
Whoa! Get him out of there. Let's go. Get in there.
哎呀! 把他拉出来 来吧 进那去了
- Where are these people coming from? Come on! -
Upsy-daisy.
- 这些人都是从哪里冒出来的? 使劲! 起来没事了
Get him up.
拉他起来
- Hey, pal. - Yow!
- 嘿 伙计 - 啊哟!
Let me guess. You're, uh, looking for a beautiful
girl too.
我来猜猜 你是 呃 也是在找一位漂亮的姑娘的
No.

I'm looking for a prince, actually.
实际上 我是在找一位王子
Right.
好吧
You've met your match, you foul bellowing beast!
这回你碰到对手了吧 你这个恶心的怪物!
- Everybody, stay on the bus. - Giselle? My love?
- 大家 坐在车里别动 - Giselle?亲爱的?
Drat!
可恶!
The steel beast is dead, peasants. I set you all
free.
这个钢铁怪兽已经死了 人民们 我放你们自由
- Move that bus! - Come on, already!
- 把车开走! - 快点儿 赶紧的
- Get that bus out of there! - Are you crazy?
- 把车开走! - 你疯了吗?

Nobody stabs my bus! I'll tear you apart!
没有人敢刺破我的汽车! 我要把你碎尸万段!
Do you hear me?
你听到我说的话没?
- You get down here! - Madam, if you'll allow
me...
- 你下来! - 女士 如果允许...
- Nathaniel, old friend! - Sire, may I suggest
that you...
- Nathaniel 老朋友! - 陛下 我能请你...
You? A friend of his? Crazy tight- wearing...
你? 他的朋友? 这个穿紧身裤的疯子
Come here and mess up my route? I'll tear you both
apart!
到这儿来我的公车路线捣乱? 我要把你俩都撕碎!
Don't you roll your eyes at me!
你的眼球不要朝着我乱转!
A rat! Get it away from me!
一只老鼠! 离我远点儿!
Well, strictly speaking, he's a chipmunk.
呃 严格的说 他是一只花栗鼠
Sire, may I suggest we seek elsewhere
陛下 我们到周围找找
for your bride?
你的新娘吧?
- What are you looking at? - She's beautiful.
- 你在看什么? - 她真漂亮
It's just a statue!
那只是个雕像!
Come quickly. Quickly.
快点儿过来 快点儿
Sam? Sam, please don't tell me Mrs. Banks is
already here.
Sam? Sam 不要告诉我Banks夫人已经到了
- Mrs. Banks is already here. - Great.
- Banks夫人已经到了 -不错
- With Mr. Banks and his lawyer. - Perfect.
- 还有Banks先生和他的律师 - 很好
- How long? - Do you want to know?
- 多长时间了? - 你想知道吗?
No, I don't. I need you to handle something for
me, OK?
不 我不想 我需要你帮我处理点儿事儿 好吗?
- See this girl over here? - Who is she?
- 看到那边的女士了吗? - 她是谁啊?
No idea. I'm pretty sure she's from out of town.
说不清楚 我只知道她从其他地方来的
- What do you want to do? - Find out where she's
12
from, get her there,
- 你想做什么? - 查出她从哪里来的 把她送回去
and make sure it's cheap. I have to pay for it.
要确保便宜些 由我付账
And if Nancy calls me, I need to talk to her.
Giselle? Don't drink that, OK?
如果Nancy给我打电话 我要和她说话 Giselle? 别喝
那个 好吗?
I have an important meeting. Sam is gonna get you
home.
我有个重要的会面 Sam会送你回家的
- Sam? This is Giselle. Giselle, this is Sam. -
Yes? Hi.
- Sam? 这位是Giselle Giselle 这位是Sam - 是吗?

Stay out of trouble.
别惹祸
Oh... Oh.
噢...噢
- It's nice to meet you. - It's nice to meet you
too.
- 很高兴见到你 - 见到你也很高兴
Your Majesty.
陛下
- Nathaniel! - Your Majesty?
- Nathaniel! - 陛下?
Nathaniel, here!
Nathaniel 这里!
Nathaniel!
Nathaniel!
Finally. Finally. I'm boiling in here.
终于到了 终于找到了 我快热死了
- Have you found her yet? - I'm afraid I haven't,
My Lady.
- 你找到她了吗? - 还没有 我的女王
Time is of the essence.
时间很紧急
We can't risk my stepson bringing the girl back.
我们不能冒险让我的继子把那女孩儿带回去
He shan't, Your Majesty! I swear it!
他不会的 陛下! 我发誓!
No, he shan't. I intend to make absolutely certain
of that.
是 他不会 我要的是完全确定
But, Your Majesty, how exactly did you...?
但是 陛下 你究竟要怎样...?
...ever end up tasting so... Mmm... delicious?
...品尝这样的...唔...美味啊?

Poisoned apples, My Lady.
毒苹果 我的女王
- You want me to...? - Don't you see, my darling?
- 你想让我...? - 你没看到吗 亲爱的?
If there's ever going to be a happily ever after
for us...
是否我们会有一个幸福的将来...
- Hmm? - Happily...
- 唔? - 幸福的...
...ever after? Oh, My Lady.
...将来? 噢 我的女王
Mmm, yes. It won't be difficult.
嗯 是的 不难办

It's just one bite. That's all it takes.
只要一口 那就够了
One small bite to drag her down
一小口她就会倒下
into a deep and troubled sleep.
进入一个漫长而又充满磨难的梦境
And when the hands of the clock strike 12,
当时钟的指针到了12点的时候
that precious little pretender to my throne
那个要偷我王冠的小妄想者
will be gone!
就会消失了
It shall be done, My Lady.
保证完成任务 我的女王
- I swear it. - Yes.
- 我发誓 - 好的
You'll find the girl at Columbus Circle...
你会在哥伦布转盘找到她的
Your Majesty?
殿下?
Hello.
你好
You little...
你个小东西...
Whoa! Hey!
哇哦! 嘿!
- Pip! - Sire! Sire, please. I beg of you.
- 小东西! - 殿下! 殿下 拜托 我求你了
Don't listen to that insane little vermin.
不要听那个小坏蛋的话
He's probably eaten some bad nuts.
他可能是吃了一些坏果子
Maybe we should put him down for his own good.
或许为他好我们应该让它安静下来
13
Nathaniel, please. Let him speak.
Nathaniel 好了 让他说
But, sire! No. He's delirious.
但是 殿下! 不 他神智不清
He came to tell all sorts of...
他是来告诉所有关于...
Go ahead, Pip.
说吧 小东西
What is it you want to say?
你想要说什么?
You watch me. OK?
你看我 好吗?
Nathaniel?
Nathaniel?
Uh-huh. Nathaniel...
嗯哼 Nathaniel...
- Nathaniel's glad to have me near. - No, no, no.
- Nathaniel喜欢在我身边 - 不 不 不
Hmm... Oh!
呃... 噢!
Oh, oh, oh! I know this.
噢 噢 噢 我知道了
- Uh... - Apple?
- 呃... - 苹果?
No, thank you.
不 多谢
It's good.
这很好
Oh, OK.
噢 好了
Ta-da!
嗒嗒!
You feel you'd die without me here.
你感觉在这里没有我就会死掉
Yes. Here we go. Good.
是的 我们走吧 好
Well, I have to say, I really think that went well.
哦 我得说 我真的认为进展得不错
- There's no reason not to be reasonable. -
Great.
- 条条合理 - 很好
We might be in the neighborhood of a settlement.
我们可能会在一个小区做邻居
Excuse me. I'm gonna check on your cars for a
second.
对不起 我过去一下
Sorry.
抱歉

- What happened? - No driver's license. No
passport.
- 发生了什么事情? - 没有驾照 没有护照
I can't find this place she comes from.
我找不到她来自的地方
- What place? - Andalusia.
- 什么地方? - Andalusia
- Andalasia. - Whatever.
- Andalasia - 随便什么吧
I've called every travel agent, airline.
我已经给所有旅行社和机场打过电话了
I don't know if it's a country or a city.
我不知道那是个国家还是个城市
- It can't be a state. - More like a state of mind.
- 它不可能是个国家 - 倒更像是个世外桃源
She told me it's just beyond the Meadows of Joy
她告诉我在一片快乐草地那边
and the Valley of Contentment. What is that all
about?
还有惬意溪谷 都是什么啊?
Oh, my goodness. Your hair is lovely.
噢 天那 你的头发真好看
- You're beautiful. - Well, thank you.
- 你真漂亮 - 呃 谢谢夸奖
The man who holds your heart is a lucky fellow
indeed.
得到你芳心的那个男人真的是好幸福啊
- You try telling him that. - I'm certain he
already knows.
- 你想告诉他吗 - 我想他已经知道了
- Excuse me? - Are you him?
- 打扰了? - 你就是那个人吗?
You are very lucky. Just look at the way her eyes
sparkle.
你真幸运 看看她眼睛闪烁的样子
It's no wonder you're in love. - I got it!
- 毫无疑问你在恋爱 - 我知道了!
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Giselle? Please?
抱歉 对不起 Giselle? 拜托了?
It's not like that, all right? They're not
together anymore.
不是那样的 好吗? 他们再也不会在一起了
- I don't understand. - They're getting a
divorce.
- 我不明白 - 他们离婚了
- Separating from each other. - Separating?
- 离开彼此 - 分离?

14
- Yeah. - For how long?
- 是的 - 分开多久呢?
- Forever. - Forever and ever?
- 永远 - 永远?
Shh. Yes.
嘘 是的
- Oh, no. - What are you doing?
- 噢 不 - 你在做什么?
- Don't cry. - Are you crying?
- 别哭 - 你在哭吗?
- No, she's not. - I'm sorry. I can't help it.
- 不 她没哭 - 对不起 我控制不住
- Is she actually crying? - It's just so sad.
- 她真的是在哭吗? - 真令人伤心!
What kind of an operation are you running here?
This is so unprofessional.
你们到底在搞什么? 真不专业
Good morning, Phoebe. How are you? It's good to...
早上好 Phoebe 你好吗? 很高兴...
If you guys are trying to manipulate us,
如果你们试图要摆弄我们
you can throw this whole deal out.
你们就不必插手这件事了
What is going on here? Who's she?
这里怎么了? 她是谁?
Uh, a friend. No, she's an acquaintance, actually.
呃 一个朋友 不 事实上 她是个熟人
Robert. You begged me to put you on the case, and
this is what I get for it?
Robert 你请求我让你处理这个案子 而这就是给我的
回报吗?
I walk in here and find everybody upset?
我到这却发现每个人都不开心?
And some girl is crying like we're on Oprah.
有女生哭得好像我们是在演戏
I'll take care of it. Carl, it's gonna be fine.
我会处理的 Carl 会没事的
- What is wrong with you? - Me?
- 你怎么了? - 我吗?
Yes, you. This whole Kumbaya, Up With People
routine. Those people are in real pain.
就是你 一个不速之客 搅乱别人的正常生活 他们真
正的处于悲中
Of course they're in pain. They're separated
forever.
他们当然痛苦了 他们永远分离了
They're married one day and the next they're not.
一天他们结婚了而接下来他们就分开了

- What sort of awful place is this? - It's
reality.
- 这是什么鬼地方啊? - 这是现实
- Well, I think I'd prefer to be in Andalasia.
- 那么 我想我还是回到Andalasia好
I think I'd prefer that too.
我想我也喜欢那样
Get in, please.
请进
I wonder if we might cover more ground separately,
sire.
我想如果我们分开找可能会遍及更多的地方 殿下
Uh, you by yourself, and me with it.
嗯 你自己 我和它一起
An inspired plan, Nathaniel.
是个英明的计划 Nathaniel
Where do you suppose I should look?
你说我应该去哪边看看呢?
Look, sire! Over there!
看 殿下! 在那边!
Ah! Giselle!
啊! Giselle!
Run to her, sire! Hurry! Not a moment to lose!
追她去吧 陛下! 快跑! 别浪费一分一秒!
- Giselle! - I try to do the right thing.
- Giselle! - 我想做正确的事情
- Try to be nice. - Oh, you've been very nice to
me.
- 想友好些 - 噢 你对我已经很友好了
Severely punished for it. OK, look, Giselle?
却受到了严厉的惩罚 好了 看 Giselle?
- I can't help you anymore. OK? - What?
- 我再也不能帮你了 好吗? - 什么?
Here's some money. I want you to take it. Call your
prince.
这有点儿钱 你拿着 给你的王子打电话
Have him pick you up, bring his horse.
让他来接你 骑着他的马
Because I honestly, I just can't handle it.
说实话 我只是帮不上忙了
- Robert? - Just go.
- Robert? - 走吧
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
You have been a very kind friend to me when I had
none.
在我孤单无助的时候你是对我最好的朋友

15

And I would never want to make you unhappy or cause
you any trouble, so...
我不想让你不开心或者再给你惹什么麻烦 所以...
...I'll go.
...我会走的
I wish you every happiness.
祝你一切顺利
You have lovely friends.
你的朋友真可爱啊
Would you like to feed the birds? Just a dollar
a bag.
你愿意喂鸟吗? 一美元一袋
Certainly.
当然好了
By any chance, have you seen my prince?
顺便问一下 您见到我的王子了吗?
He was here.
他就在这儿啊
- Do you really think so? - Oh, yes.
- 你说的是真的吗? - 噢 是真的
- Oh! - Giselle? What are you doing?
- 噢! - Giselle? 你在做什么呢?
- Robert! This is Clara. - Mm-hmm.
- Robert! 这位是Clara - 唔 嗯
- She saw Edward. - Oh.
- 她看到Edward了 - 噢
He was on the bus this morning.
今天早上他在公车上
- He tried to kill me! - Great. Wonderful. That's
great. Thank you.
- 他还要杀我呢! - 啊 好 太好了 谢谢您
- Oh! - What are you thinking?
- 噢! - 你在想什么呢?
- You can't just give people money. - But you gave
me money.
- 你不能随便给别人钱 - 但是你给我钱了呀
That's not the point. - And she was very
helpful.
- 不是那么回事 - 她确实很需要帮助
So, what's the deal, this prince of yours?
那么 怎么回事 你的王子?
- How long you two been together? - Oh, about a
day.
- 你们两个在一起多长时间了? - 噢 大概一天吧
You mean it feels like a day because you're so in
love?
你的意思是因为相爱感觉就像一天吗?

- No. It's been a day. - You're kidding me. A day?
- 不是 是一天 - 逗我呢吧 一天啊?
- One day? - Yes.
- 一天? - 是的
- And tomorrow will be two days. - You're joking.
- 明天就会是两天了 - 你在开玩笑
- No. I'm not. - Yeah, you are.
- 不 我没有 - 是的 你就是在开玩笑
But I'm not.
可是我没有
You're gonna marry somebody after a day because
you fell in love with him?
你感觉你爱上一个男人一天之后就要嫁给他吗?
Yes.
是的
Yes!
就是这样
Oh! Ooh!
噢! 呦!
I don't get it. How can you talk about loving some
guy
我不明白 你怎么能说爱上一个人
- you don't even know? - Well, I know what's in
his heart.
- 甚至是你都不了解的人? - 可是 我明白他的心啊
Oh, OK. Great.
噢 好 好极了
This was so yummy.
这个可真好吃啊
I didn't know that food could taste like this.
我还没吃过这么好吃的东西呢
- You all done? OK. - Mmm!
- 吃完了吗?好 - 嗯!
Let me put that out for you. - What about you?
- 让我来把它扔掉 - 那么你呢?
- How long have you known your Nancy? - Uh, it's
five years.
- 你和Nancy认识多久了呢? - 啊 五年了
- And you haven't proposed? - Well, no. I...
- 你还没有求婚呢吗? - 嗯 没有 我...
- Well, no wonder she's angry. - Hello, nice
lady.
- 噢 难怪她生气呢 - 你好 漂亮的女士
You want juicy, sweet caramel apple, maybe?
或许你想吃这酸甜可口的冰糖苹果吧?
- Mm. - No charge for the beautiful young woman.
- 嗯 - 这位美丽的年轻小姐免费

16

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-06 19:24,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/498074.html

魔法奇缘 中英剧本英语口语练习的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文