关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

编写体例商务英语每日一句

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-07 13:00
tags:英语学习, 外语学习

-

2021年1月7日发(作者:甘铁古)
Marketing through the internet opened new frontiers for advertisers and contributed to
the “dot-com” boom of the 1990s.
通过互联网做市场推广为广告商开辟了新天地,也导致了上世纪90年代网络公
司的大量涌现。
We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a sequence of your failure to ship
our order in time.
由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。
Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after
their arrival.
任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的15天内提出。
So our evenings will bi quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也排满了吗?
I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地过来安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
In order to conclude the business, I hope you’ll meet me half way.
为了做成这笔生意,希望双方都各让步一半。
Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to
refer this matter to you.
我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不得不将此事提
交你处解决。
It’s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一份临时方案。
That’ll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
It’ll be easier for us to get down to the facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在这里多待一两天么?
I’m afraid that won’t be possible, much as we’d like to.
尽管我们很想这么做,但恐怕不行。
Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
If you have any questions on the details, please feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节问题有意见的话,请提出来。
I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在它上面花了不少的精力。
We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你在这里过得愉快。
I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能否为我们安排一点时间购物。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time
talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比闲聊强。
Maybe we could start with Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们去看看生产线。
These drawings on the wall are all process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
They describe how each process goes on to the next.
他们描述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工序都由电脑控制。
We believe that the quality is the sole of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much troule.
我希望这次参观没给你增添太多的麻烦。
Do we have to wear helmets?
我们得带上防护帽么?
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须经过严格检查。
What’s your general impression, may I ask?
不知您的总体印象如何?
I’m impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了深刻的印象。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade
relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是探寻同贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我会遵照你的要求。
We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-07 13:00,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/500215.html

商务英语每日一句的相关文章