关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

soundtrack2016年酒店服务(餐饮服务)英语口语试题公开题库

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-09 15:06
tags:酒店服务, 餐饮服务, 中职中专

-

2021年1月9日发(作者:魏震五)

2016年江苏省职业学校技能大赛
旅游类酒店服务(餐饮服务)项目英语口语试题公开题库
中译英:
1. 我们已经为您预订一张今晚6点半的餐台。。
(We have reserved a table for you at 6:30 tonight.)
2. 请问您在我们餐厅有预订吗?(Do you have a reservation with us?)
3. 早餐的供应时间是7点到9点。(The breakfast is served from 7:00 to 9:00.)
4. 对不起,这张桌子已经有客人预订了。(Sorry, this table has been reserved.)
5. 角落的那个位置怎样?(How about a seat in the corner?)
6. 这张桌子可以吗?(Will this table be all right for you ?)
7. 包间已经准备好了,先生。(The private room is ready now, sir.)
8. 您是要坐吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
(Would you like smoking area or non-smoking area?)
9. 包间的最低消费是800.
(For a private room, there is a minimum charge of 800 yuan.)
10. 请您在休息室里稍等一下,一有桌子我们会安排您入座。
(Could you wait for a moment in the lounge?We’ll seat you as soon as we have a
table).
11. 先生,您的桌子已经准备好了。请随我来。(Your table is ready now, sir. Please
come with me.)
12. 这是菜单,服务员随后就到。
(Here is the menu. The waiter will be with you in a moment.)
13 这是菜单和酒水单。(Here are the menu and the wine list /or drink list.)
14. 请问您现在可以点菜了吗?(Are you ready to order now? 或者:May I take
your order now, sir/madam?)
15. 中国有四大菜系,分别是川菜,粤菜,鲁菜和淮扬菜。
(In China, there are four kind of cuisines such as Sichuan cuisine, Guangdong
cuisine, Shandong cuisine and Huaiyang cuisine..)
16. 这是您的账单,请您过目。(Here’s your bill. Please check it.)
17. 您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?(Would you like to try our specialty?)

1

18. 烤鸭大概需要半个小时。(Roast duck may take half an hour.)
19. 你想喝点儿什么,先生?(Would you like something to drink, sir?或者 Would
you like to have some drink, sir/madam?)
20. 请签上您的姓名和房间号码。(Please sign your name and room number here.)
21. 干白葡萄酒是按瓶卖的。(The dry white wine is sold by bottle.)
22. 你们有什么牌子的啤酒?(What brand of beer do you have?)
23. 如果您还有其他需要,请您随时告诉我们。我们很乐意为您效劳。
(If you like to have something else, just feel free to tell us. We are always at your
service.)
24. 您点的菜上齐了。请慢用。(That’s all for your order. Please enjoy your meal.)
25. 恐怕您点的菜太多了。(I’m afraid you have ordered too much.)
26. 我能帮您换一下盘子吗?(May I change your plate, please?)
27. 您还要再添米饭吗?(Would you like some more rice?)
28. 您想要点开胃菜或汤吗?(Would you like an appetizer or soup?)
29. 您想要什么主菜呢?(What would you like for the main course?)
30. 您要一瓶红葡萄酒配牛排吗?
(Would you like a bottle of red wine to go with your steak?)
31.先生,这是您的牛排七成熟,请慢用。。
(Excuse me, sir. Here’s your steak medium well. Please enjoy it.)
32. 很抱歉,请多等一会。我们会尽快给您上菜。
(I’m really sorry. Please wait a few more minutes. I’ll bring the food to you as
soon as possible.)
33. 您的菜上齐了,甜点稍后上。(This is a complete course. There is the dessert to
follow.)
34. 我想来杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌。(I’d like a glass of Scotch whisky on the
rocks.)
35. 先生,您总共消费856元。(It comes to 856 yuan, sir.)
36. 牛排做得太老了(The steak is as tough as leather.)
37. 非常抱歉,还有什么可以为您效劳吗?
( I do apologize. Is there anything else I can do for you? )

2

38. 请问您要如何付账?(How would you like to make payment?)
39. 是现金付帐,还是信用卡付帐?
(Would you like to pay in cash or by credit card?)
40. 是一起买单还是分开买单呢?(One bill or separate bills?)
41. 我们给您带来了这么多麻烦,为了表达歉意,特为您提供赠送甜点。
(To express our regret for all the trouble, we offer you a complimentary dessert.)
42. 请不要遗忘你的东西。(Please don’t leave anything behind.)
43. 这是我们厨师长的推荐菜。(This is our chef’s recommendation)
44. 这是我们赠送给您的果盘。(This is the complimentary fruit for you.)
45. .打扰了,女士。我给您换一个骨碟好吗?
(Excuse me, madam. Can I change a new side plate for you?)

英译中:
1. We are looking forward to serving you. (我们期待着您的光临。)
2. I want a table with a view of the river. (我想要张能看见江景的餐台。)
3. I’m sorry, sir. There’s no vacant table for the moment.
(先生,很抱歉。现在没有空位了。)
4. I’m sorry, sir. There aren’t any tables left for 7 this evening.
(抱歉,先生。今晚七点没有空位了。)
5. I’m afraid that we can only guarantee the table before 8:00 this evening.
恐怕我们餐厅只能为您留桌到晚上八点。
6. We’ll give you a 20% discount.(我们给您八折优惠)
7. In whose name was the reservation made?(请问以谁的名义预订的?)
8. Would you come this way please?(请您这边走。)
9. This table is too close to the restroom. Could you change another for us?
(这张桌子离卫生间太近了,能给我们换一张吗?)
10. Our restaurant is full now. We might be able to seat you in 20 minutes.)
(我们餐厅现在没有空位了。大约20分钟后我们可以安排您入座。)
11. Here’s the menu. Please take your time and another waiter will come to take your
order.

3

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-09 15:06,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/505615.html

2016年酒店服务(餐饮服务)英语口语试题公开题库的相关文章

2016年酒店服务(餐饮服务)英语口语试题公开题库随机文章