关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

dateofbirth新概念英语第一册课文1-143

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-11 10:12
tags:新概念英语, 英语学习, 外语学习

-

2021年1月11日发(作者:祖江)




新概念英语第一册课文
1-143
-CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1
课文1 对不起!
课文3 对不起,先生。
课文5 很高兴见到你。
课文7 你是教师吗?

课文9 今天好吗?

课文11 这是你的衬衫吗?

课文13 一件新连衣裙
课文15 请出示你们的护照
课文17 你好!
课文19 又累又渴
课文21 哪一本书?

课文23 哪几只杯子
课文25 史密斯太太的厨房
课文27 史密斯太太的客厅
课文29 进来,艾米
课文31 萨利在哪里?

课文33 晴天
课文35 我们的村庄
课文37 做书架
课文39 别摔了!
课文41 彭妮的提包
课文43 快点!
课文45 老板的信
课文47 一杯咖啡
课文49 在肉店
课文51 宜人的气候
课文53 有趣的气候
课文55 索耶一家人
课文57 很不平常的一天
课文59 就这些吗?

课文61 重感冒
课文63 谢谢你,医生
课文65 不是一个孩子
课文67 周末
课文69 汽车比赛
课文71 他讨厌透了!
课文73 到国王街的走法
课文75 不舒适的鞋子
课文77 要命的牙痛
课文79 卡罗尔的购物单
课文81 烤牛肉和土豆
课文83 度假
课文85 巴黎之春
课文87 车祸
课文89 待售
课文91 可怜的伊恩!
课文93 我们的新邻居
课文95 请把车票拿出来。
课文97 一只蓝色的小箱子
课文99 啊哟!
课文101 吉米的明信片
课文103 法语考试
课文105 错误百出
课文107 太小了。
课文109 好主意
课文111 最昂贵的型号
课文113 零钱
课文115 敲敲门!
课文117 汤米的早餐
课文119 一个真实的故事
课文121 戴帽子的男士
课文123 澳大利亚之行
课文125 两个人一起喝茶
课文127 著名的女演员
课文129 时速70英里
课文131 别那么肯定!
课文133 爆炸性新闻!
课文135 最新消息
课文137 美好的梦
课文139 是你吗,约翰?

课文141 萨莉第一交乘火车旅行
课文143 林中散步
新概念英语第一册课文
课文1 对不起!
1. Excuse me!对不起
2. Yes?什么事?
3. Is this your handbag?这是您的手提包吗?
4. Pardon?对不起,请再说一遍。
5. Is this your handbag?这是您的手提包吗?
6. Yes, it is.是的,是我的。
7. Thank you very much.非常感谢!
23. Sophie is a new student.索菲娅是个新学生。
24. She is French.她是法国人。
25. Sophie, this is Hans.索菲娅,这位是汉斯。
26. He is German.他是德国人。
27. Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。
28. And this is Naoko.这位是直子。
29. She's Japanese.她是日本人。
30. Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。
31. And this is Chang-woo.这位是昌宇。
32. He's Korean.他是韩国人。
33. Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。
34. And this is Luming.这位是鲁明。
35. He is Chinese.他是中国人。
36. Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。
37. And this is Xiaohui.这位是晓惠。
38. She's Chinese, too.她也是中国人。
39. Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。
课文3 对不起,先生。
8. My coat and my umbrella please.请把我的大衣和伞拿给我。
9. Here is my ticket.这是我(寄存东西)的牌子。
10. Thank you, sir.谢谢,先生。
11. Number five.是5号。
12. Here's your umbrella and your coat.这是您的伞和大衣
13. This is not my umbrella.这不是我的伞。
14. Sorry sir.对不起,先生。
15. Is this your umbrella?这把伞是您的吗?
16. No, it isn't.不,不是!
17. Is this it?这把是吗?
18. Yes, it is.是,是这把
19. Thank you very much.非常感谢。
课文7 你是教师吗?

40. I am a new student.我是个新学生,
41. My name's Robert.我的名字叫罗伯特。
42. Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。
43. My name's Sophie.我的名字叫索菲娅。
44. Are you French?你是法国人吗?
45. Yes, I am.是的,我是法国人。
46. Are you French too?你也是法国人吗?
课文5 很高兴见到你。
20. Good morning.早上好。
21. Good morning, Mr. Blake.早上好,布莱克先生。
22. This is Miss Sophie Dupont.这位是索菲娅.杜邦小姐。
2
47. No, I am not.不,我不是。
48. What nationality are you?你是哪国人?
49. I'm Italian.我是意大利人。
50. Are you a teacher?你是教师吗?
51. No, I'm not.不,我不是。
52. What's your job?你是做什么工作的?
53. I'm a keyboard operator.我是电脑录入员。
54. What's your job?你是做什么工作的?
55. I'm an engineer.我是工程师。
课文9 今天好吗?

56. Hello, Helen.你好,海伦
57. Hi, Steven.你好,史蒂文
58. How are you today?你今天好吗?
59. I'm very well, thank you.很好,谢谢你。
60. And you?你好吗?
61. I'm fine, thanks.很好,谢谢。
62. How is Tony?托尼好吗?
63. He's fine, thanks.他很好,谢谢。
64. How's Emma?埃玛好吗?
65. She's very well, too, Helen.她也很好,海伦。
66. Goodbye, Helen.再见,海伦。
67. Nice to see you.见到你真高兴。
68. Nice to see you, too, Steven.我见到你也很高兴,史蒂文。
69. Goodbye.再见。
课文11 这是你的衬衫吗?

70. Whose shirt is that?那是谁的衬衫?
71. Is this your shirt, Dave?戴夫, 这是你的衬衫吗?
72. No. Sir.不, 先生。
73. It's not my shirt.这不是我的衬衫。
74. This is my shirt.这是我的衬衫。
75. My shirt's blue.我的衬衫是蓝色的。
76. Is this shirt Tim's?这件衬衫是蒂姆的吗?
77. Perhaps it is, sir.也许是,先生。
78. Tim's shirt's white.蒂姆的衬衫是白色的。
79. Tim!蒂姆!
80. Yes, sir?什么事,先生。
81. Is this your shirt?这是你的衬衫吗?
82. Yes, sir.是的,先生。
83. Here you are.给你。
84. Catch!接着!
85. Thank you, sir.谢谢您,先生。
课文13 一件新连衣裙
86. What colour's your new dress你的新连衣裙是什么颜色的

87. It's green.是绿色的。
88. Come upstairs and see it.到楼上来看看吧。
89. Thank you.谢谢。
90. Look! Here it is!瞧,就是这件。
91. That's nice dress.这是件很好看的衣服。
92. It's very smart.真漂亮。
93. My hat's new, too.我的帽子也是新的。
94. What colour is it是什么颜色的

95. It's the same colour.一样的颜色,
96. It's green, too.也是绿的。
97. That is a lovely hat!真是一顶可爱的帽子!
课文15 请出示你们的护照
98. Are you Swedish你们是瑞典人吗

99. No, we are not.不,我们不是瑞典人。
100. We are Danish.我们是丹麦人。
101. Are your friends Danish, too你们的朋友也是丹麦人吗

102. No, they aren't.不,他们不是丹麦人。
103. They are Norwegian.他们是挪威人。
104. Your passports, please.请出示们的护照。
105. Here they are.给您。
106. Are these your cases这些是你们的箱子吗

107. No, they aren't.不,不是。
108. Our cases are brown.我们的箱子是棕色的。
109. Here they are.在这儿呢。
110. Are you tourists你们是来旅游的吗

111. Yes, we are.是的,我们是来旅游的。
112. Are your friends tourists too你们的朋友也是来旅游的吗

113. Yes, they are.是的,他们也是。
114. That's fine.好了。
115. Thank you very much.非常感谢。
课文17 你好!
116. Come and meet our employees, ds.来见见我们的雇员,理
查兹先生。
117. Thank you, Mr. Jackson.谢谢,杰在逊先生。
118. This is Nicola Grey,这位是尼克拉.格雷,
119. and this is Claire Taylor.这位是克莱尔.泰勒。
120. How do you do?你们好!
121. Those women are very hard- working.那些姑娘很勤快。
122. What are their jobs她们是做什么工作的

123. They're keyboard operators.她们是电脑录入员。
124. This is Michael Baker,这位是迈克尔.贝克,
125. and this is Jeremy Short.这位是杰里米.肖特。
126. How do you do?你们好!
3


127. They aren't very busy!他们不很忙吧!
128. What are their jobs他们是做什么工作的

129. They're sales reps.他们是推销员,
130. They're very lazy.他们非常懒。
131. Who is this young man这个年轻人是谁

132. This is Jim.他是吉姆,
133. He's our office assistant.是我们办公室的勤杂人员。
课文19 又累又渴
134. What's the matter, children怎么啦,孩子们

135. We're tired...我们累了……
136. and thirsty,Mum.还很渴,妈妈。
137. Sit down here.坐在这儿吧。
138. Are you all right now你们现在好些了吗

139. No, we aren't.不, 还没有。
140. Look!瞧!
141. There's an ice cream man.有个卖冰淇淋的。
142. Two ice cream please.请拿两份冰淇淋。
143. Here you are, children.拿着,孩子们。
144. Thanks, Mum.谢谢,妈妈。
145. These ice creams are nice.这些冰淇淋真好吃。
146. Are you all right now你们现在好了吗

147. Yes, we are, thank you!是的,现在好了,谢谢您!
课文21 哪一本书?
148. Give me a book please, Jane.请拿本书给我,简。
149. Which book哪一本

150. This one是这本吗

151. No, not that one.不,不是那本。
152. The red one.是那本红皮的。
153. This one这本吗

154. Yes, please.是的,请给我。
155. Here you are.给你。
156. Thank you.谢谢。
课文23 哪几只杯子
157. Give me some glasses please, Jane.请拿给我几只玻璃杯,简。
158. Which glasses哪几只

159. These glasses这几只吗

160. No, not those.不,不是那几只。
161. The one on the shelf.是架子上的那几只。
162. These这几只

163. Yes, please.是的,请拿给我。
164. Here you are.给你。
165. Thanks.谢谢。
课文25 史密斯太太的厨房
166. Mrs. Smith's kitchen is small.史密斯夫人的厨房很小。
167. There is a refrigerator in the kitchen.厨房里有个电冰箱。
168. The refrigerator is white.冰箱的颜色是白的。
169. It is on the right.它位于房间右侧。
170. There is an electric cooker in the kitchen.厨房里有个电灶。
171. The cooker is blue.电灶的颜色是蓝的。
172. It is on the left.它位于房间左侧。
173. There is a table in the middle of the room.房间的中央有张桌子。
174. There is a bottle on the table.桌子上有个瓶子。
175. The bottle is empty.瓶子是空的。
176. There is a cup on the table, too.桌子上还有一只杯子。
177. The cup is clean.杯子很干净。
课文27 史密斯太太的客厅
178. Mrs. Smith's living room is large.史密斯夫人的客厅很大。
179. There is a television in the room.客厅里有台电视机。
180. The television is near the window.电视机靠近窗子。
181. There are some magazines on the television.电视机上放着几本杂
志。
182. There is a table in the room.客厅里有张桌子。
183. There are some newspapers on the table.桌上放着几份报纸。
184. There are some armchairs in the room.客厅里有几把扶手椅。
185. The armchairs are near the table.那些扶手椅靠近桌子。
186. There is a stereo in the room.客厅里有台立体声音响。
187. The stereo is near the door.音响靠近门。
188. There are some books on the stereo.音响上面有几本书。
189. There are some pictures in the room.客厅里有几幅画。
190. The pictures are on the wall.画挂在墙上。
课文29 进来,艾米
191. Come in, Amy.进来,艾米。
192. Shut the door, please.请把门关上。
193. This bedroom's very untidy.这卧室太不整洁了。
194. What must I do, Mrs. Jones我应该做些什么呢,琼斯夫人
195. Open the window and air the room.打开窗子,给房间通通风。
196. Then put these clothes in the wardrobe.然后把这些衣服放进衣橱里
去。
197. Then make the bed.再把床整理一下。
198. Dust the dressing table.掸掉梳妆台上的灰尘。
199. Then sweep the floor.然后扫扫地。
课文31 萨利在哪里?
200. Where's Sally, Jack杰克,萨莉在哪儿

4

201. She's in the garden, Jean.她在花园里,琼。
202. What's she doing她在干什么

203. She's sitting under the tree.她正在树荫下坐着。
204. Is Tim in the garden, too蒂姆也在花园里吗

205. Yes, he is.是的,他也在花园里。
206. He's climbing the tree.他正在爬树。
207. I beg your pardon你说什么

208. Who's climbing the tree谁在爬树

209. Tim is.蒂姆在爬树。
210. What about the dog那么狗呢

211. The dog's in the garden, too.狗也在花园里。
212. It's running across the grass.它正在草地上跑,
213. It's running after a cat.在追一只猫。
239. Some of them are going to the park.他们中有几个正走进公园。
课文37 做书架
240. You're working hard, George.你干得真辛苦,乔治。
241. What are you doing你在干什么呢

242. I'm making a bookcase.我正在做书架。
243. Give me that hammer please, Dan.请把那把锤子拿给我。丹。
244. Which hammer哪一把

245. This one是这把吗

246. No, not that one.不,不是那把。
247. The big one.是那把大的。
248. Here you are.给你。
249. Thanks, Dan.谢谢。丹。
250. What are you going to do now,George你现在打算干什么,乔治

251. I'm going to paint it.我打算把它漆一下。
252. What colour are you going to paint it你打算把它漆成什么颜色

253. I'm going to paint it pink.我想漆成粉红色。
254. Pink!粉红色!
255. This bookcase isn't for me.这个书架不是为我做的,
256. It's for my daughter, Susan.是为我的女儿苏珊做的。
257. Pink's her favourite colour.粉红色是她最喜欢的颜色。
课文33 晴天
214. It is a fine day today.今天天气好。
215. There are some clouds in the sky,天空中飘着几朵云,
216. but the sun is shining.但阳光灿烂。
217. Mr. Jones is with his family.琼斯先生同他的家人在一起。
218. They are walking over the bridge.他们正在过桥。
219. There are some boats on the river.河上有几艘船。
220. Mr. Jones and his wife are looking at them.琼斯先生和他的妻子正在
看这些船。
221. Sally is looking at a big ship.莎莉正在观看一艘大船。
222. The ship is going under the bridge.那船正从桥下驶过。
223. Tim is looking at an aeroplane.蒂姆正望着一架飞机。
224. The aeroplane is flying over the river.飞机正从河上飞过。
课文39 别摔了!
258. What are you going to do with that vase, Penny你打算如何处理那共


259. I'm going to put it on this table, Sam.我打算把它放在这张桌子上,
萨姆。
260. Don't do that.不要放在那儿,
261. Give it to me.把它给我。
262. What are you going to do with it你打算怎么办

263. I'm going to put it here,我准备把它入在这儿,
264. in front of the window.放在窗前。
265. Be careful!小心点!
266. Don't drop it!别摔了!
267. Don't put there, Sam.别放在那儿,萨姆。
268. Put it here,放在这儿,
269. on this shelf.这个架子上。
270. There we are!我这里.
271. It's a lovely vase.这只漂亮的花瓶。
272. Those flowers are lovely, too.这些花也很漂亮啊。
课文35 我们的村庄
225. This is a photograph of our village.这是我们村庄的一张照片。
226. Our village is in a valley.我们的村庄坐落在一个山谷之中。
227. It is between two hills.它们于两座小山之间。
228. The village is on a river.它靠近一条小河。
229. Here is another photograph of the village.这是我们村庄的另一张照
片。
230. My wife and I are walking along the banks of the river.我和妻子沿河
岸走着。
231. We are on the left.我们在河的左侧。
232. There is a boy in the water.河里面有个男孩。
233. He is swimming across the river.他正横渡小河。
234. Here is another photograph.这是另一张照片。
235. This is the school building.这是学校大楼。
236. It is beside a park.它位于公园的旁边。
237. The park is on the right.公园在右面。
238. Some children are coming out of the building.一些孩子正从楼里出
来。
课文41 彭妮的提包
273. Is that bag heavy, Penny?那个提包重吗,彭妮?
274. Not very.不太重。
5
275. Here!放在这儿。
276. Put it on this chair.把它放在这把椅子上。
277. What's in it里面是什么东西?
278. A piece of cheese.一块乳酪、
279. A loaf of bread.一块面包、
280. A bar of soap.一块肥皂、
281. A bar of Chocolate.一块巧克力、
282. A bottle of milk.一瓶牛奶、
283. A pound of sugar.一磅糖、
284. Half a pound of coffee.半磅咖啡、
285. A quarter of pound of tea.1/4 磅茶叶
286. And a tin of tobacco.和一听烟丝。
287. Is that tin of tobacco for me?那听烟丝是给我的吗?
288. Well, it's certainly not for me!噢,当然不会给我的!
321. What's the letter.怎么回事?

322. I can't type this letter.我打不了这封信。
323. I can't read it!我看不懂这封信,
324. The boss's handwriting is terrible!老板的书写太糟糕了!
课文47 一杯咖啡
325. Do you like coffee, Ann?你喜欢咖啡吗,安?
326. Yes, I do.是的,我喜欢。
327. Do you want a cup?你想要一杯吗?
328. Yes, please, Christine.好的,请来一杯,克里斯廷。
329. Do you want any sugar?你要放些糖吗?
330. Yes, please.好的,请放一些。
331. Do you want any milk?要放些牛奶吗?
332. No, thank you.不了,谢谢。
333. I don't like milk in my coffee.我不喜欢咖啡中放牛奶,
334. I like black coffee.我喜欢咖啡。
335. Do you like biscuits?你喜欢饼干吗?
336. Yes. I do.是的,我喜欢。
337. Do you want one?你想要一块吗?
338. Yes, please.好的,请来一块。
课文43 快点!
289. Can you make the tea, Sam?你会沏茶吗,萨姆?
290. Yes, of course I can, Penny.会的,我当然会,彭妮。
291. Is there any water in this kettle?这水壶里有水吗?
292. Yes, there is.有水。
293. Where's the tea?茶叶在哪儿?
294. It's over there,behind the teapot.就在那儿,茶壶后面。
295. Can you see it?你看见了吗?
296. I can see the teapot,茶壶我看见了,
297. but I can't see the tea.但茶叶没看到。
298. There it is!那不是么!
299. It's in front of your!就在你眼前。
300. Ah yes, I can see it now.噢,是啊,我现在看到了。
301. Where are the cups?茶杯在哪儿呢?
302. There are some in the cupboard.碗橱里有几只。
303. Can you find them?你找得到吗?
304. Yes. Here they are.找得到。就在这儿呢。
305. Hurry up, Sam!快,萨姆。
306. The kettle's boiling!水开了!
课文49 在肉店
339. Do you want any meat . Bird?您今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫
人?
340. Yes, please.是的,我买一点。
341. Do you want beef or lamb?您要牛肉还是要羔羊肉?
342. Beef, please.请给我牛肉。
343. This lamb's very good.这羔羊肉很好。
344. I like lamb,我喜欢羔羊肉,
345. but my husband doesn't.可我丈夫不喜欢。
346. What about some steak?来点牛排吗?
347. This is a nice piece.这块很好。
348. Give me that piece, please.就请给我那块吧。
349. And a pound of mince, too.再来一磅绞肉。
350. Do you want a chicken,Mrs. Bird?您要买只鸡吗,
351. They 're very nice.这些鸡很好。
352. No, thank you.不要了,谢谢。
353. My husband likes steak,我丈夫喜欢牛排,
354. but he doesn't like chicken.但他不喜欢鸡。
355. To tell you the truth,Mrs. Bird,说老实话,
356. I don't like chicken either!我也不喜欢鸡。
课文45 老板的信
307. Can you come here a minute please, Bob?请你来一下好吗鲍勃
308. Yes, sir?什么事,先生?
309. Where's Pamela?帕梅拉在哪儿?
310. She's next door.她在隔壁,
311. She's in her office, sir.在她的办公室里,先生。
312. Can she type this letter for me?她能为我打一下这封信吗?
313. Ask her please.请问她。
314. Yes, sir.好的,先生。
315. Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela?请你把这封信给
老板打一下可以吗,帕梅拉?
316. Yes, of course I can.可以,当然可以。
317. Here you are.给你这信。
318. Thank you, Bob.谢谢你,鲍勃。
319. Bob!鲍勃!
320. Yes?怎么了?
课文51 宜人的气候
357. Where do you come from?你是哪国人?
358. I come from Greece.我是希腊人。
359. What's the climate like in your country?你们的国家的气候是怎么
样?
360. It's very pleasant.气候非常宜人。
361. What's the weather like in spring?春季的天气怎么样?
362. It's often windy in March.3月里常常刮风。
6
363. It's always warm in April and May,4月和5月的天气总暖洋洋的,
364. but it rains sometimes.但有时下雨。
365. What's it like in summer?夏季的天气如何呢?
炎热的
367. The sun shines every day.每天都出太阳。
368. Is it cold or warm in autumn?秋季的天气是冷还是暖呢?
369. It's always warm in September and October.9月和10月总是很暖
和,
370. It's often cold in November and it rains sometimes.11月常常就冷
了,而且有时下雨。
371. Is it very cold in winter?冬季的天气很冷吗?
372. It's often cold in December, January and February.12月、1月和2月
常常很冷,
373. It snows sometimes.有时还下雪。
399. They arrive home early.他们到家很早。
400. Mr. Sawyer comes home from work.索耶先生下班回家。
401. He arrives home late.他到家很晚。
作业,
403. Then they go to bed.然后去睡觉。
404. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper,索耶先生总是读报纸,
405. but sometimes he and his wife watch television.但有时和他的妻子一
起看电视。
366. It's always hot in June, July and August.6月、7月和8月的天气总是402. At night, the children always do their homework.晚上,孩子们总是做
课文57 很不平常的一天
406. It is eight o'clock.现在是8点钟。
407. The children go to school by car every day,孩子们每天都乘小汽车去
上学,
408. but today, they are going to school on foot.而今天,他们正步行上
学。
409. It is ten o'clock. Mrs. Sawyer usually stays at home in the morning,现
在是10点钟。上午,索耶夫人通常是呆在家里的,
410. but this morning, she is going to the shops.但今天上午,她正去商店
买东西。
411. It is four o'clock.现在是4点钟,
412. In the afternoon, Mrs. Sawyer usually drinks tea in the living room.下
午,索耶夫人通常是在客厅里喝茶,
413. But this after, she is drinking tea in the garden.但今天下午,她正在
花园里喝茶。
414. It is six o'clock.现在是6点钟。
415. In the evening, the children usually do their homework,晚上,孩子们
通常是做作业,
416. but this evening, they are not doing their homework.而今天晚上,他
们没做企业。
417. At the moment, they are playing in the garden.此刻,他们正在花园
里玩。
418. It is nine o'clock.现在是9点钟。
419. Mr. Sawyer usually reads his newspaper at night.索耶先生通常是在晚
上看报,
420. But he's not reading his newspaper tonight.但今天晚上他没看报。
本有趣的书。
课文53 有趣的气候
374. Where do you come from?你是哪国人?
375. I come from England.我是英国人。
376. What's the climate like in your country?你们国家的气候怎么样?
377. It's mild,气候温和,
378. but it's not always pleasant.但也不总是宜人的。
379. The weather's often cold in North北部的天气常常寒冷,
380. and windy in the East.东部则常常利风。
381. It's often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the south.西部常下
雨,南部有时则很暖和。
382. Which seasons do you like best?你最喜欢哪些季节?
383. I like spring and summer.我最喜欢春季和夏季。
384. The days are long and the night are short.因为此时白天长而夜晚
短,
385. I don't like autumn and winter.我不喜欢秋季和冬季。
386. The days are short and the nights are long.因为此时白天短而夜晚
长,
387. The sun rises late and set early.太阳升得迟而落得早。
388. Our climate is not very good,虽然我们国家的气候并不很好,
389. but it's certainly interesting.但又确实很有意思。
题。
390. It's our favourite subject of conversation.天气是我们最喜欢谈论的话421. At the moment, he's reading an interesting book.此刻,他正在看一
课文55 索耶一家人
391. The Sawyer live at 87 King Street.索耶一家住在国王街87号。
392. In the morning, Mr. Sawyer goes to work and the children go to school.
早上,索耶先生去上班,孩子们去上学。
393. Mrs. Sawyer stays at home every day.索耶夫人每天呆在家里。
394. She does the housework.她料理家务。
395. She always eats her lunch at noon.她总是在正午吃午饭。
396. In the afternoon, she usually sees her friends.下午,她总是会见她的
朋友。
397. They often drink tea together.她们经常在一起喝茶。
398. In the evening, the children come home from school.傍晚,孩子们放
学回家。
课文59 就这些吗?

422. I want some envelopes,please.请给我拿几个信封。
423. Do you want the large size or the small size?您要大号的还是小号
的?
424. The large size, please.请拿大号的。
425. Do you have any writing paper?您有信纸吗?
426. Yes, we do.有。
427. I don't have any small pads.我没有小本的信纸,
428. I only have large one.只有大本的。
429. Do you want a pad?您要一本吗?
7
430. Yes, please.好,请拿一本。
431. And I want some glue.我还要些胶水。
432. A bottle of glue.一瓶胶水。
433. And I want a large box of chalk, too.我还要一大盒粉笔。
434. I only have small boxes.我只有小盒的。
435. Do you want one?您要一盒吗?
436. No, thank you.不了,谢谢。
437. Is that all?就要这些吗?
438. That's all, thank you.就这些,谢谢。
439. What else do you want?您还要什么吗?
440. I want my change.我要找的零钱。
474. He can get up for about two hours each day,他每天可以起来两个小
时,
475. but you must keep the room warm.但您必须保持房间温暖。
476. Where's Mr. Williams this evening?威廉斯先生今晚去哪儿了?
477. He's in bed, doctor.他在床上呢,医生。
478. Can you see him please?您能看看他吗?
479. He has a bad cold, too!他也得了重感冒!
课文65 不是一个孩子
480. What are you going to do this evening. Jill?今晚你打算干什么,吉
尔?
481. I'm going to meet some friends. Dad.我打算去看几个朋友,爸爸。
482. You mustn't come home late.你不准回家太晚,
483. You must be home at half past ten.你必须在10点半到家。
484. I can't get home so early, Dad!这么早我到不了家,爸爸!
485. Can I have the key to the front door please?我能带上前门的钥匙吗?
486. No, you can't.不行, 你不能带。
487. Jill's eighteen years old, Tom.吉尔都18岁了,汤姆。
488. She's not a baby.她不是小孩子了。
489. Give her the key.把钥匙给她吧。
490. She always comes home early.她总早早回家的。
491. Oh, all right!那么,好吧!
492. Here you are.拿去。
493. But you mustn't come home after a quarter past eleven.但你不能超过
11点1刻回家。
494. Do you hear?听见了吗?
495. Yes. Dad.听见了,爸爸。
496. Thanks, Mum.谢谢,妈妈。
497. That's all e.不用谢。再见。
498. Enjoy yourself!好好玩吧!
499. We always enjoy ourselves, Mum.我们总是玩得很开心的,妈妈。
500. Bye- bye.再见。
课文61 重感冒
441. Where's Jimmy?吉米在哪儿?
442. He's in bed.他躺在床上。
443. What's the matter with him?他怎么啦?
444. He feels ill.他觉得不舒服。
445. He looks ill.他看上去是病了。
446. We must call the doctor.我们得去请医生。
447. Yes, we must.是的,一定得请。
448. Can you remember the doctor's telephone number?你还得医生的电
话号码吗?
449. 's 09754.记得。是09754。
450. Open your mouth, Jimmy.把嘴张开,吉米。
451. Show me your tongue.让我们看看你的舌头。
452. Say, 说“啊--”
453. What's the matter with him, doctor?他得了什么病,医生?
454. He has a bad cold,Mr. Williams,他得了重感冒,威廉斯先生,
455. so he must stay in bed for a week.因此他必须卧床一周。
456. That's good new for Jimmy.对吉米来说,这可是个好消息。
457. Good newsWhy好消息为什么
458. Because he doesn't like school!因为他不喜欢上学。
课文63 谢谢你,医生
459. How's Jimmy today?吉米今天怎么样了?
460. Better. Thank you,Doctor.他好些了。谢谢您,医生。
462. Certainly, doctor.当然可以,医生。
463. Come up stairs.上楼吧。
464. You look very well,Jimmy.你看上去很好,吉米。
465. You are better now,你现在好些了,
466. but you mustn't get up yet.但你还不应该起床。
467. You must stay in bed for another two days.你必须再卧床两天。
468. The boy mustn't go to school yet,Mr. Williams.这孩子还不能去上
学,威廉斯夫人,
469. And he mustn't eat rich food.而且不能吃油腻的食物。
470. Does he have a temperature, doctor?他还发烧吗,医生?
471. No, he doesn't.不,他不发烧了。
472. Must he stay in bed?他还必须卧床吗?
两天。
课文67 周末
501. you at the butcher's?您好。刚才您在肉店里吗?
502. Yes. I was.是的,我在肉店里。
504. No, I wasn't.不, 我不是。
505. I was at the greengrocer's.我在蔬菜水果店里。
506. How's Jimmy today He's very well, thank you.吉米今天怎么样?他很
好,谢谢您。
507. Was he absent from school last week?上星期他没上学吧?
508. Yes, he was.是的,他没上学。
509. He was absent on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Tuesday.他星期
一、星期二、星期三和星期四没去上学。
510. How are you all keeping?你们身体都好吗?
511. Very well, thank you.很好,谢谢您。
512. We're going to spend three days in the country.我们打算到乡下去三
天,
末。
461. Can I see him please,Mrs. Williams?我可以看看他吗,威廉斯夫人? 503. Were you at butcher's, too?您也在肉店里吗?
473. must remain in bed for another two days.是的,他还必须卧床513. We're going to stay at my mother's for the weekend.在我母亲家度周
8
514. Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the country!星期五、星期六和星期日
课文73 到国王街的走法
在乡下过!
550. Last week Mrs. Mills went to London.上星期米尔斯夫人去了伦敦。
515. Aren't you lucky!你们真幸运啊!
551. She does not know London very well, and she lost her way.她对伦敦
不很熟悉,因此迷了路。
552. Suddenly, she saw a man near a bus stop.突然,她在公共汽车站附近
看到一个男人。“
553. 'I can ask him the way.' she said to herself.我可以向他问路,”她想。
554. 'Excuse me,' she said. 'Can you tell me the way to King Street,
please'“对不起,您能告诉我到国王街怎么走吗?”她说。
555. The man smiled pleasantly.这人友好地笑了笑。
556. He did not understand English!他不懂英语!
557. He spoke German.他讲德语。
558. He was a tourist.他是个旅游者。
559. Then he put his hand into his pocket,然后他把手伸进了衣袋,
560. and took out a phrasebook.掏出了一本常用语手册。
561. He opened the book and found a phrase.他翻开书找到了一条短语。
562. He read the phrase slowly.他缓慢地读着短语。
563. 'I am sorry,' he said. 'I do not speak English.'”很抱歉,“他说,”我不
会讲英语。”
课文69 汽车比赛
516. There is a car race near our town every year.在我们镇子附近每年都
有一场汽车比赛。
517. In 1995, there was a very big race.1995年举行了一次盛大的比赛。
518. There were hundreds of people there.许许多多人都去了赛场。
519. My wife and I were at the race.我和我的妻子也去了。
520. Our friends Julie and Jack were there, too.我们的朋友朱莉和杰克也
去了。
521. You can see us in the crowd.你可以在人群中看到我们。
522. We are standing on the left.我们站在左面。
523. There were twenty cars in the race.参加比赛的有20辆汽车。
524. There were English cars, French cares, German cars. Italian cars.
American cars and Japanese cars.有英国、法国、德国、意大利和日
本的汽车。
525. It was an exciting finish.比赛的结尾是激动人心的。
526. The winner was Billy Stewart.获胜者是比利.斯图尔特。
527. He was in car number fifteen.他在第15号车里,
528. Five other cars were just behind him.其他5辆汽车跟在他后面。
529. On the way home, my wife said to me,回家的路上,妻子对我说:
530. 'Don't drive so quickly! You're not Billy Stewart!'“别开得这样快!你
可不是比利.斯图尔特!”
课文75 不舒适的鞋子
564. Do you have any shoes like these?像这样的鞋子你们有吗?
565. What size?什么尺码的?
566. numbe five.5号的。
567. what color?什么颜色?
568. Black.黑的
569. I'm sorry.对不起,
570. We don't have any.我们没有。
571. But my sister bought this pair last month.但是,我姐姐上个月买到了
这样的一双。
572. Did she buy them here?她是在这儿买的吗?
573. No, she bought them in the U.S.不。她是在美国买的。
574. We had some shoes like those a month ago,一个月前我们有这要的
鞋。
575. but we don't have any now.但是现在没有了。
576. Can you get a pair for me, please?您能为我找一双吗?
577. I'm afraid that I can't.恐怕不行。
578. They were in fashion last year and the year before last.这鞋在去年和
前年时兴,
579. But they're not in fashion this year.而今年已不流行了。
580. These shoes are in fashion now.现在流行的是这种鞋子。
581. They look very uncomfortable.这种鞋子看上去很不舒适。
582. They are very uncomfortable.的确很不舒适。
583. But women always wear uncomfortable shoes!可是女人们总是穿不
舒适的鞋子!
课文71 他讨厌透了!
531. What's Ron Marston like,Pauline?波淋,朗.马顿是怎样一个人?
532. He's awful!他讨厌透了!
533. He telephoned me four times Yesterday,他昨天给我打了4次电话
534. and three times the day before yesterday.前天打了3次。
535. He telephoned the office yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon.
他昨天上午和下午把电话打到了我的办公室,
536. My boss answered the telephone.是我的老板接的。
537. What did your boss say to him?你老板是怎么对他说的?
538. He said, 他说:
“波淋正在打信,她现在不能同你讲话!”
539. Then I arrived home at six o'clock yesterday evening.后来,我昨晚6
点钟回到家里。
540. He telephoned again.他又打来电话,
541. But I didn't answer the phone!但我没接。
542. Did he telephone again last night?他昨夜里又打电话了吗?
543. Yes, he did.是的,打了。
544. He telephoned at nine o'clock.他在9点钟又打电话。
545. What did you say to him?你对他怎么说的?
546. I said, 'This is Pauline's mother.我说:“我是波淋的母亲。
547. Please don't telephone my daughter again!'请不要再给我女儿打电话
课文77 要命的牙痛
了!”
584. Good morning. Mr. Croft.早上好,克罗夫特先生。
548. Did he telephone again?他又打了没有?
549. No, he didn't!没有!
585. Good morning, nurse.早上好,护士。
586. I want to see the dentist,please.我想见牙科医生。
9

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-11 10:12,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/508701.html

新概念英语第一册课文1-143的相关文章