关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

romaine银行英语短对话

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-12 10:39
tags:精品文档, 英语学习, 外语学习

嗜睡症-和从前不一样

2021年1月12日发(作者:祝天祥)
1. 问答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?
Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
职员:您用纸写下来好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.
职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.
职员:请到6号柜台办理.
Clerk: Please go to the open counter.
职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。
Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.
职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。
Customer: I would like to, thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢。
2. 存款 DEPOSIT
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。
Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional
unit.
职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。
Clerk: Words and figures differ.
职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。
Clerk: Signatures differ.
职员:您的签名有误。
Clerk: keep your receipt please.
职员:请收好单据.
Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time
you like
职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。
Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.
职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。
Customer: Thank you very much..
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不客气。
3. 取款 DRAW
Clerk: yes?
职员:您好.
Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?
Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.
职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。
Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.
顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。
Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.
职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。
Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.
顾客:取5000 RMB好了。
Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.
顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。
Clerk: Please show me your passport。
职员:请出示护照。
Clerk: password please.
职员:请输入密码。
Clerk: please sign your name.
职员:请签名。
Clerk: please check carefully.
职员:请清点一下现金.
Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不用谢。
4.兑换 EXCHANGE
Customer: Can you change me some money, please?
顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?
职员:要换哪种货币?
Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.
顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。
Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.
职员:请告诉我你要换多少。
Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.
顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。
Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?
职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?
Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).
顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡<折子>里)
Customer: What's the exchange rate today?
顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?
Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.
职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。
Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?
顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?
Clerk: How would you like it?
职员:你要什么面额的?
Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.
顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。
Customer: Thanks a lot.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: My pleasure.
职员:不用谢。
5.收费 CHARGE
Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.
顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了
Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.
职员:请办理挂失手续费。
Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?
职员:您的卡号是多少?
Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.
职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。
Customer: Do you charge for remit?
顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.
职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。
Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.
顾客:我来交电话费。
Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.
职员:您的电话号码是多少?
Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.
顾客:我要交煤气费。
Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.
顾客:我要交电费。
Clerk: Please show me your card。
职员:请出示卡片。
6.支票结算
T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.
当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better
exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。
7.银行英语口语-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as
your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to
cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是 如果你本人想开张兑现支票,
就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
Useful Words and Phrases
account number 帐目编号 depositor 存户 pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单 a banding machine 自动存取机 to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据 private deposits 私人存款 certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折 credit card 信用卡 principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支 to counter sign 双签 to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人 to cash 兑现 to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付 to suspend payment 止付 cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本 order cheque 记名支票 bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票 blank cheque 空白支票 rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根 cash cheque 现金支票 traveler's cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票 outstanding cheque 未付支票 canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票 Bandar's note 庄票,银票
8.银行英语口语-取款、结余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据
teller, cashier 出纳员
银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes,
and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

榨油机-铩羽而归


仲夏-漂网


美猴王-病毒入侵


网架-保管箱


风玫瑰图-elkay


六氟化硫-好吃懒做


橡胶坝-找错误


雠-俄罗斯杜马



本文更新与2021-01-12 10:39,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/511397.html

银行英语短对话的相关文章