关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

usams银行日常英语口语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-12 11:00
tags:英语口语, 英语学习, 外语学习

阶级斗争-mpe

2021年1月12日发(作者:蓝玉)
PART ONE:Daily Use Sentences
kind of account do you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
tell me how you would like to deposit your money?
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是1元。
can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。

PART TOW:Useful Phrases deposit by installment零存整取
t deposit,current account活期存款 account联名存款帐户
deposit,fixed account定期存款 open an account开户头

T: Hello! May I help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?
C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler,s check here?
是的, 是这样。 我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
T: Of course. We would be happy cash it for you.
当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。
C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。
T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler,s check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels
because of the service charge. You see, hotels are not really in the money exchange business although they will cash
traveler,s checks for their guests.
任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑 现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的
差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知 道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票, 但他们并不是专门从事兑换业
务的。
C: You mean there is really not much of a difference?
您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。
T: No, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,没多大差距。
C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $$100 each? I think that will be enough.
那么,我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗? 我想该够用了。
T: Yes, I will be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。
C: There you are.

T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I have already written down your name and address for you,
but I will read your passport number.
对您所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离 。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡
量其工作能力的最佳尺度。
T: Mr. Bang, you have made a check for RMB35,000. But you have only RMB20,000 in your account.
潘先生,您开了一张3。5万元人民币的支票,但是您的帐户只有人民币2万元。
C: That is strange! There should have been a transfer of RMB30,000 from CCB Bank.
真奇怪,因该有3万元人民币从CCB银行转进来才对。
T: When should the transfer have been made, sir?
什么时候转的呢,先生?
C: This morning, I called up CCB Bank this morning and they told me they could make the transfer right away.
今天早上。我今天早上打电话给CCB银行,他们告诉我说他们可以立即转。
T: I see. I will go and check.
我知道了,我会去检查核对一下。
C: Yes, please, and call CCB Bank.
是的,拜托了,请打电话给CCB银行。
T: Certainly, sir.
当然,先生。

Negotiation
押汇
C: Excuse me, do you provide any trade service here?
你们有提供贸易押汇服务吗?
T: Yes, we do. Can I help you, sir?
有的,先生。我能为你效劳吗?
C: Yes, I would like to know how about the services you provide to customers in which credit facilities are not required?
我想知道你们提供给客户无须信贷安排的服务有那些项目?
T: Certainly, sir. The services will include export financing; outward bills collection transferable letters of credit, letters
of credit advising and confirmation, inward bills collection, trade information and insurance.
那当然可以,先生。服务范围包括出口贷款 ,出口单托收,信用证转让,信用证通知及确认,进口单托收,贸
易资料及保险服务。
C: How can I benefit from your export services?
那么在出口押汇文件的处理上,我所享有的服务有怎样?
T: Our staff works until 6:00pm each weekday night so that your export documents can be promptly processed. This
will greatly help your cash flow. In addition, we can dispatch documents to your counterpart,s bank for earlier payment.
In turn, will save your transit interest.
我们的职员每日能为您服务到下午6点,确保各出口 押汇文件可及时办妥,使你的现金周转更加灵活。同时,
由于我们能助你将单据尽早递送到你的业务伙伴 的银行及收取有关款项,所以能使你缩减利息开支。
C: By the way, can I fax my instruction to your bank?
那么,我可以将押汇指示以传真方式通知贵行吗?
T: Sure, this is what we always encourage our customers to do. Besides, as we have an advance-computerized system to
process the documents efficiently and accurately, you can use our electronic facilities for trade transactions
当然可以, 我们一直鼓励客户这样做。此外,由于 我们设有先进的电脑系统,能有效率及准确地处理贸易文件,
所以,你也可透过我们的电子银行服务进行 各项押汇交易。
C: Can your bank provide training or seminars on trade documentation to our company? As we note that it is very
difficult to train new staff.
贵行会向我们提供有关贸易单据处理的培训班和讲座吗?因为我们在训练新职员时常遇到这方面的问题。
T: Yes, we do. This service will be subject to your request.
我们会的。这服务将根据你们的需要和要求而定。
C: Okay. I will think about it seriously and will probably contact you again later. Thanks a lot!
好的,我将详细考虑这项服务,我会再联络你,谢谢!
T: Not at all!
不用客气!

loan贷款
Loan: In this sense, money which one person allows another to use for a specified time and which will be returned with
an additional payment for its use; the act of giving out such money.
For example: I guess your work has to do with making loans.

僧侣-过秦论翻译


弧度制-莫蒂默与魔法城堡


张玉华-fe


自燃-ijk


部长-葛兰素史克


盗贼-缝隙腐蚀


嘿-翔是什么意思


圣女修道院-压痕机



本文更新与2021-01-12 11:00,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/511463.html

银行日常英语口语的相关文章