关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

我爱你英文自考广东商务英语翻译05355复习资料

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-13 22:54
tags:复习资料, 自考, 成人教育

-

2021年1月13日发(作者:袁子令)
5355商务英语翻译复习资料
1. 词汇
1. CEO ( Chief Executive Officer) 首席执行官
2. Customer Service Section 客户服务部
3. APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) 亚太经合组织
4. L/C (letter of credit) 信用证
5. FOB (free on board) 离岸价
6. packing list 装箱单
7. export license 出口许可证
8. commercial contract 商业合同
9. non-firm offer 虚盘
10. port of shipment 装运港
11. insurance policy 保单
12. confirmed letter of credit 保兑信用证
13. shipping documents 装运单据
14. draft/bill of exchange 汇票
15. marks and nos. 唛头及编号
1. COO (Chief Operating Officer) 首席运营官
2. After-sales Dept. 售后服务部
3. OPEC (organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) 石油输出国组织
4. import license 进口许可证
5. loan agreement 贷款协议
6. documentary L/C 跟单信用证
7. port of loading 装货港
8. insurance premium 保费
9. to enter into a contract 签订合同
10. bill of lading 提单
11. L/C (letter of credit) 信用证
12. draft/bill of exchange 汇票
13. marks and nos. 唛头及编号
14. sight draft 即期汇票
15. international conventions and practice 国际惯例


2. 句子翻译
We shall give prompt and best attention to any inquiries and provide adequate information as well.
译文:任何 询盘 我们都会迅速而完善地处理,并提供足够的信息。

2. In compliance with your request, we are now making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching
us within ten days.
译文: 按照(应) 你方要求,我方现作如下 发盘 ,以你方的回复十日内到有效。

3. In the usual practice we would like to be paid by irrevocable L/C drawn at sight.
译文:我们通常要求的付款方式为 即其不可撤销信用证 。

4. In witness whereof the number of original Bills of Lading stated above have been signed, one of which being
accomplished, the others are to be void.
译文: 兹证明 以上所列份数的提单原件已签发,只要其中一份得以完成,其余 即行失效 。

5. We herewith certify this message to be true and correct.
译文:兹 证明本信息正确无误 。

1. We add our confirmation to this credit and undertake that drafts and documents drawn under and in strict
conformity with the terms thereof will be honored on presentation.
译文:我方现对此信用证予以 保兑 ,保证该信用证项下开具且与该信用证中所列条款完全一致
的汇票和单证将在呈交时予以 承兑 。

2. The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C
validity.
译文:卖方如果 未在信用证的有效期内 完成交货,买方有权 单方面取消 合同。

3. Partial shipments shall be permitted upon presentation of a clean set of shipping document.
译文:可以允许 分批装运 ,但必须提交一套清洁装运单据。

4. Payment by irrevocable letter of credit in US dollars on a United States bank, allowing partshipment,
transshipment and house bills and valid for 90 days from order date.
译文:货款由一家美国银行开具的 不可撤销信用证 以美元支付,允许 分批装
运 、 转运 及 公司汇票 ,自订货起90天有效。

5. We claim for shortage in weight and low quality on the consignment of wheat shipped per s .s “Princess
Victoria”
译文:“维多利亚公主”号轮装运的小麦短重和质量低劣,我方对此提出 索赔 。

6. We claim for shortage in weight and low quality on the consignment of wheat shipped per s .s “Princess
Victoria”
译文:“维多利亚公主”号轮装运的小麦短重和质量低劣,我方对此提出 索赔 。


7.
Where no settlement can be reached, the disputes shall be submitted for arbitration.
译文: 若 得不到解决,应将争议提交 仲裁 。




1. Watermelons are in.
2. What impressed us most was the novel design of your products.
3. The fittest survive.
4. An increase in business requires an increase in the amount of money coming into general circulation.
5. Please let us know if our terms are acceptable.
6. The new contract would be good for 5 years.
7. Liberalization of international economic system was widely perceived as a way to avoid recurrence of a similar
calamity.
8. In reimbursement of these extra expenses, please draw on us.
9. Before the payment of these tariffs, the imported goods will be in the custody of the customs and storage charges
are for the importer’s account.
10. An acquaintance of the local market is helpful to our promotion of products.

3. 段落翻译:
1. Neither of the two parties can divulge the contents of the contract to a third party after the conclusion of the
contract.
签约后,签约双方中任何一方不得将合同内容泄露给第三方。

2. This Contract is made by and between the Buyer and the Seller, whereby the Buyer agrees to buy and the Seller
agrees to sell the under mentioned commodity subject to the terms and conditions stipulated below.
买卖双方同意按下述条款购买出售下列商品并签订本合同。

3. The contract is made out in English and Chinese languages in quadruplicate, both texts being equally authentic,
and each Party shall hold two copies of each text.
本合同用英文和中文两种文字写成,一式四份 。双方执英文本和中文本各一式两份,两种文字具有同等效
力。

4. The contract shall be valid for 10 years from the effective date of the contract, on the expiry of the validity term
of contract, the contract shall automatically become null and void.
译文:本合同有效期从合同生效之日起共10年,有效期满后,本合同自动失效。

5. Any failure or delay in the performance by either party hereto of its obligations under this Agreement shall not
constitute a breach hereof or give rise to any claims for damages if and to the extent that it is caused by occurrences
beyond the control of the party affected, including, but without limiting the generality of the forgoing, acts of
governmental authority, acts of god, strikes or concerted acts of workmen, fires, floods, explosions, wars, riots,
storms, earthquakes, accidents, acts of a public enemy, rebellion, insurrection, sabotage, epidemic, quarantine
restrictions, shortages of labor, materials or supplies, failures by contractors or subcontractors, transportation
embargoes, failures or delays in transportation, rules, regulations, orders or directives of any government or any
state, subdivision, agency or instrumentality thereof or the order of any court of competent jurisdiction.


华为是全球领先的电信解决方案供应商,专注于提供客户化的产品、服务和解决方 案,旨在创造长远
价值和增长潜能。其产品和解决方案涵盖移动、核心网、网络和终端等领域。
华为在美国、德国、瑞典、俄罗斯、印度以及中国的北京、上海、南京和深圳等地设立了多个研发中
心 。截至2008年6月底,华为拥有员工87,502名,其中43%从事研发工作。
(参考译文)
Huawei is a global leader in providing solutions to telecommunications networks. The company is committed to
providing customized products, services and solutions to create long|term value and growth potential for its
customers. Huawei’s products and solutions encompass wireless products, core network products, network
products, and terminals.
Huawei’s global R&D centers are located in USA, Germany, Sweden, Russia and India in addition to those in
Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, and Shenzhen in China. At the end of June 2008, Huawei has over 87,502 employees,
of whom 43% are dedicated to R&D.


Any failure or delay in the performance by either party hereto of its obligations under this Agreement shall not
constitute a breach hereof or give rise to any claims for damages if and to the extent that it is caused by occurrences
beyond the control of the party affected, including, but without limiting the generality of the forgoing, acts of
governmental authority, acts of god, strikes or concerted acts of workmen, fires, floods, explosions, wars, riots,
storms, earthquakes, accidents, acts of a public enemy, rebellion, insurrection, sabotage, epidemic, quarantine
restrictions, shortages of labor, materials or supplies, failures by contractors or subcontractors, transportation
embargoes, failures or delays in transportation, rules, regulations, orders or directives of any government or any
state, subdivision, agency or instrumentality thereof or the order of any court of competent jurisdiction.


本协议 任何一方未能履行基本协议规定的义务或有所延误,如果是由于发生该方无法控制的事件所造成的,
则在 此范围内不构成对本协议的违反,也不得引起任何赔偿损失的要求。这类事件在不局限于上述一般概
念的 前提下包括:政府的行为,自然界的行为,工人罢工或联合行动、火灾、水灾、爆炸、战争、暴乱、
风暴 、地震、事故,社会公敌的行为,叛乱,起义,破坏,传染病,隔离控制,劳动力、原材料或物资短
缺, 承包者或分包者未履约,禁运、运输方面未能履约或延误,任何政府或国家、下属各部门、机构或组
织的 条例、规定、命令或指示,任何有管辖权的法院的命令












询盘:

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.


大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
报盘&还盘
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We'll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何进展。
We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。
Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter- offer.
现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。
I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。
合同
We signed a contract for medicines.
我们签订了一份药品合同。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
These are two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate.
附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?
请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)
这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.
合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。
The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.
合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了。

Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.
合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。
We always carry out the terms of our contract to the letter and stand by what we say.
我们坚持重合同,守信用。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.
你们没有正当理由背弃合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.
合同一经双方签定即生效。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non- payment on our part?
你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.
如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。
品质
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我们已经收到贵方的发货,质量很好。
The goods are available in different qualities.
此货有多种不同的质量可供。
Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.
我们的质量完全以货样为准。
Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
两者在质量上无显著差异。
We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。
As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.
只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。
Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?
价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?
The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.
接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。
Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.
我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。
The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.
新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。
We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.
我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。
They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.
他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。
We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.
希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。
The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.
质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。
We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.
我们发现货物与原式样不符。
These two grades are very much in demand.
这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
We always have faith in the quality of your products.
我们对你们产品的质量总是很信任。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
我们保换质量不合格的产品.
数量:
For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.
数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。
Let's talk about the problem of quantity.
我们谈谈数量的问题吧。
You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包装号与商品数量相吻合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?
数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
这是目前我们所能提供的最大数量。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的订单,贵公司可否给我们折扣?
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.
男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases?
能再增加200箱吗?
We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.
你们要求增加一万吨煤,我们将尽量满足你们。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
我们出售产品是以装船重量为标准,而不是卸货重量。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但如果短重或是质量不合格怎么办?
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept
the goods.
如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.
你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.
已经有大批红茶出口。
They are not interested in small quantities.
他们对小数量不感兴趣。
Useful quantities have changed hands.
较大的数量已经转手。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
您看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?
500 pieces in total.
总共有500件。
They always buy in large quantities.
他们总是大量购买.
价格:
Business is closed at this price.
交易就按此价敲定。
Your price is acceptable (unacceptable).
你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
Your price is convincing (not convincing).
你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
Your price is competitive (not competitive).
你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
The goods are (not) competitively priced.
此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
Price is turning high(low).
价格上涨(下跌)。
Price is high(low).
价格高(低)。
Price is rising (falling).
价格上涨(下跌) 。
Price is looking up.
价格看涨。
Price has skyrocketed.
价格猛涨。
Price has risen in a spiral.
价格螺旋上升。
The Japanese yen is strengthening.
日圆坚挺。
The U.S. Dollar is weakening.
美圆疲软。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products
accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
Price is hovering between $$5 and $$8.
价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。
Price is easy off.
价格趋于疲软。
DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.
210德国马克折合人民币400元。
C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?
C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?
In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the
ship.
如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。

Your price is quoted C&F Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?
你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C&F新港价,对吗?
I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.
我可以就价格条件答复你方。
Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.
如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。
Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?
您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?
包装:
The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
Please make an offer indicating the packing.
请报价并说明包装情况。
Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.
你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products.
包装也影响产品的声誉。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.
醒目的包装有助于我们推销产品。
I'm sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
我相信新包装定会使您的客户满意。
Different articles require different packing.
不同商品需要不同的包装。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.
包装费用占货物总值的百分之三。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.
一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装费用。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.
包装的关键是防潮。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
机器包装必须防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。

It is necessary to improve the packaging.
改进包装方法十分必要。
The unique design of the packing will help you promote the sale of drugs.
独特的包装将有助于我们推销这些药品。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗率的搬运。
The packings are in good (bad) order.
包装完好无损(破损)。
Our packing will be on a par with that of the Japanese.
我们的包装可以与日本同行相媲美。
We have especially reinforced out pacing in order to minimize the extent of any possible damage to the goods.
我们已经特意加固包装,以便使货物万一遭到的损坏减小到最低程度。
We agree to use cartons for outer packing.
我们同意用纸箱做外包装。
The piece goods are to be wrapped in kraft paper, then packed in wooden cases.
布匹在装入木箱以前要用牛皮纸包好。
We use metal angles at each corner of the carton.
每个箱角都用金属角加固。
Each case is lined with foam plastics in order to protect the goods against press.
箱子里垫有泡沫塑料以免货物受压。
The canned goods are to be packed in cartons with double straps.

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-13 22:54,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/515166.html

自考广东商务英语翻译05355复习资料的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文