关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

杨舒媛九年级下册英语课文翻译

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-17 13:49
tags:

-

2021年1月17日发(作者:月光曲贝多芬)Module 1 Travel Unit 1 The fight was late

第一模块 、 旅游、第一单元、飞机晚点了。

Lingling: Welcome back , everyone!

欢迎大家回来!

Betty: Hi Lingling! How was your holiday?

嗨,玲玲!你的假期过得怎么样?

Lingling: Not bad! I went to Henan Province.

不错,我去了河南省,

But the trip back was very long.

但是归程非常漫长,

The train was full of people, and I had to stand for over six hours.

火车上挤满了人,我不得不站了六个多小时。

Betty: Bad luck , Where's Tony?

真倒霉,托尼在哪里?

Daming: He's staying with his family in the UK , and flying back tomorrow.

他和家人正在英国,明天飞回来,

The flights were late today,

今天的航班晚点了。

Betty: Why is travel so difficult in winter?

为什么在冬天旅行这么困难?

Lingling: Well , it's the busiest season in China because of Spring Festival.

嗯,因为春节的缘故,冬季成了中国最繁忙的季节,

Where did you go, Daming?

你去了哪里,大明?

Daming : We flew to Hong Kong-- and the flight was late!

我们坐飞机去了香港、航班晚点了,

But we took the boat to Landau Island and went to Disneyland.

但是们乘船去了大屿岛,还去了迪斯尼乐园。

Lingling: How about you, Betty?

你呢,贝蒂?

Betty : We had quite a gook time in Beijing,

我们在北京玩得很高兴,

We went sightseeing by bus and by taxi.

我们乘公交车、出租车观光游,

And last weekend, we took a tour by coach to the Summer Palsce and went for a long walk.

上个周末,我们乘大巴去了颐和园,并且逛了很长时间。

Daming: And now, better get back to work ...

那现在,我们最好回到学习上来

We've got exams at the end of the term.

学期末我们还要考试呢。

Betty : Yes , but there are plenty of fun things to do this term... the school trip ...

是的,但是本学期我们有很多有趣的事情要做、学校 的旅游。

Lingling : ... and the school leavers's party ...

.. 学校的毕业生典礼。

Daming: ... the visit to the English-speaking theatre in Beijing ...

. 参观北京的英语歌剧院 ...

Lingling :And our trip to Los Angeles! we'll have a great time!

还有我们去 洛杉矶的旅行!我们会很开心的!















Module 1 Travel Unit 2 You're sitting in my seat

第一模块 、旅游、第二单元、你坐着我的座位。

Excuse me. You're sitting in my seat.

对不起,你坐着我的座位。

The train to Beijing!

去北京的火车!

Lin often dreamed about the train, and about going to the capital.

林经常梦见火车,梦见去首都,

Now it was in front of him , to set off soon, He looked at his brother.

现在它、(火车)就在他的面前,并且马上就要出发,他看着他的哥哥。< br>
"Don't forget where you come from, little bro

ther,"Jin said."

“别忘了你来自哪里,弟弟。”金说,

and watch your bags carefully." Lin nodded, unable to speak.

“要仔细照看你的行李。” 林点点头,说不出话来。

This was his first long trip by train at the start of his new life,

这是他第一次乘火车长途旅行,开始他的新生活,

Leaving his village and his home for the last 16 years.

离开他生活了16年的村庄和家。

He held Jin in his arms. With tears in his eyes,

他紧紧拥抱着金,眼中噙满了泪水,

Jin pushed Lin way. "Go, Brother Write to us as soon as you get there, OK?"

金把林推开,“走吧,弟弟,一到那里就给我们写信,好吗? ”

Lin jumped onto the train. There were people and bags everywhere .

林跳上了火车,火车上到处都是乘客和行李,

He pushed past them towards his seat.

他穿过拥挤的人群来到他的座位。

A young man was sitting in Lin's seat.

一个年轻人坐在林的座位上,

He was wearing jians and a very smart jacket, and was smoking a cigarette,

他穿着牛仔裤和一件非常时尚的夹克,正在吸一支烟。

What should he do?

他应该怎么办?

Six pairs of eyes looked at Lin, while the man looked out of the window.

六双眼睛看着林,然而那个人却朝窗外启动看去。

"Sir, You're sitting in my seat,"Lin said, with a nervous smile.

“先生,你坐着我的座位,”林带着紧张的笑容说,

The other people watched with interest.

其他人都饶有兴味地看着他。

The man didn't turn to look at Lin, but just looked out of the window !

那个人没有回头看林,而且看着窗外。

"Excuse me. I have a ticket with the number of the seat you're sitting in !

“对不起,我有你坐的这个座位的票!”

"Lin said in a stronger voice.

林提高了声音说道。

"I also have a ticket with that number- though it is in another car.

“我也有一张这个号的票,尽管它在另外一个车箱,

Besides, I was here first," said the man without moving his head.

而且,是我先来的,”这个人头也没动地说道。

Though he was sitting, he looked very tall and strong.

他虽然坐着,但他看上去很高、很壮。

Lin looked at the other passengers for help ."But ... " he started to say. "

林看着其他乘客寻求帮助。“但是 ... ”他开始说话。

But what?"The man turned and looked at Lin. "I'm not moving."

“但是什么?”那个人 回过头看着林说,“我是不会走的。”

Finally a man wearing glasses spoke in a loud voice.

最后,一个戴着眼镜的男人大声说道,

"This young man has the right ticked for that seat. You should move.。”

“这个年轻人有这个座位的票,你应该让开。”

Ling felt brave. "See ? Please move. I've got a long way to go."

林觉得勇气倍增。“你看?请让开,我要坐很长时间的火车呢。”
"How long?" the young m

an ased.

“多长?”那个年轻人问道。

"To the last stop, Beijing."

“到终点站、北京。”

"I'm getting off before you. Then you can have my seat."

“我在你之前下车,然后你可以坐我的座位。”

"Where is that?" asked Lin. "Hangzhou."

“在哪里?”林问道,”杭州。”

Lin thought Hangzhou was far away.

林认为杭州很远。

"It's seven hours away from here," the man with glasses said.

“离这大约七个小时的路程。”那个戴眼镜的人说道

"Even if it's only 10 minutes, you should move."

,“就算只有十分钟,你也应该让开。”

Slowly the young man stood up, dropped his cigarette on the floor, and disappeared down the train.

慢慢地那个年轻人站了起 来,把烟头扔在地上,然后消失在火车另一端。



Module 2 Education Unit 1 It was great to see her again

第2模块,教育,第一单元, 又见到她,太棒了。














Betty : Hey ,Tony! How was th UK ?

托尼,英国之行怎么样?

Tony: Guess what! I saw Sally in London.

你猜怎么着?我在伦敦看到了萨利。

Lingling: My pen friend Sally?

我的笔友萨利?

Tony : Yes Sally, the girl who visited us last year and played in the orchestra.

是萨利,就是去年来看过我们并且在管弦 乐队演奏的那个女孩。

Lingling:Oh, that's fantastic! How is she?

太不可思议了,她怎么样?

Tony: She's fine, It was great to see her again. I really like her.

她很好,再见到她真是太好了,我真的很喜欢她。

Betty: Did you do anything intersting while you were there?

你在那里做了哪些有趣的事?

Did you visit her school?

你参观了她的学校吗?

Tony: Yes, I did, She took me there herself. What's it like?

是的,我去了,她亲自带我去的,学校是什么样子的?

Tony: Here you are! These are some photos of Park School. I took them myself.

给你! 这有一些帕克学校的照片,我自己拍的。

Lingling: Let's have a look.

让我们看一看,

Tony: It isn't as big as ours.

她的学校没有我们的大,

It's only got about 700 pupils.

学校仅仅有700名左右的学生。

Lingling: And how many pupils are there in a class? Tony: Thirty.

那一个班有多少学生?30人。

Lingling: Wow. Most classes have got a computer and Internet.

大多数班级都有计算机和互联网。

And there are a few science Laboratories , and a large library.

学校里有一些科学实验室和一个大型的图书馆,

And there's a swimming pool and a huge sports ground.

还有一个游泳池和一个非常大的体育场。

Lingling: But Sally likes music.

但是萨利喜欢音乐。

Tony: Well, there's a music room,too. And they are a hall for concerts.< br>
对,那也有一个音乐教室,他们还有一个音乐厅。

Lingling: Which school is better, our school or Park School?

哪个学校更好些,我们学校或

Betty: I think it's better. The most important difference is that people are healthier today,

我认为变好了,最重要的区别是今天的人们更加健康,

and they live longer than they did in the past.

并且比过去长寿。

Betty's mum: That's true. The advantage is that we know more about medicine today We're better at preventing illness.

那是事实,优势是今天我们了解了更多的医疗知识,我们更擅长预防疾病了。

But people don't eat as well as in the past, and don't take as much exercise as they did.

但是食品不如以前健康,人们的运动量也不如原来大。

.Betty; I suppose that's because public transport is much better today.

我认为那是今天的公共运输变好了的缘故。

Betty's mum: Yes, I agree, People walk or use their bikes less. and they're lazier.

是的,我也有同感,人们更少步行或 者骑自行车,他们变得比以前懒了。

faster transport also makes more pollution.

迅捷的交通也带来了更多的污染,

and that makes life more dangerous and less healthy.

那使得生活变得更危险、更不健康了。

Betty; What about work? People don't have to work as hard as they worked 50 years ago.

那工作怎么样呢?人们不必像五十年前那样费力地工作了。

Yes, but no one ever says they have too much free time!

是啊,但是从没有人说他们的空闲时间多!

I also think schoolchildren today work harder than we ever did.

我也认为今天的学生比我们那时候幸苦。

Betty: Yes. but I really want to do my best.

是的,但是我真的想尽自己最大努力。

Why don't you ask Mrs Li downstairs?

你为什么不问问楼下的李太太呢?

She's seen how life has changed.

她目睹了生活的变化。

Betty: That's a good idea. Talking of free time, don't forget I'm going on the school trip next month . and the theatre visit.

好主意,谈到空闲时间,别忘了下个月我将 参加学校组织的旅游和去剧院参观。

" Good! You'll be more relaxed and less nervous before your exams.
好,你将在考试前感觉更轻松,更无压力。






< br>







Module 3 Now and then(没有录音文件)Unit 2 We weren't very rich,but we were happy

第3模块,偶而,第二单元,我们不是很富有,但我们很快乐。

Life in the past

过去的生活

Mrs Li is over 70 years old , and has lived in Beijing all her life.

李太太已经七十多岁了,她一辈子都居住在北京

I asked her about life today and in the past

我向了她有关过去和今天的生活情况。

Tell me about your parents. brothers and sisters。

给我讲讲您的父母、兄弟姐妹。

My parents, my sister and three brothers lived in a small house beside a restaurant.

我父母、我姐姐和我的三个弟弟住在一家餐馆旁边的小房子里。

We weren't very rich, but we were happy.

我们不是很富裕,但我们很开



No, I don't think so. But we've got some overcoats over here Come this way.

没有,没有这种款式的,但我们这边有大衣,请这边走。

No she doesn't want an overcoat.

不了,她不想要大衣。

Hey, I really like these shoes!

嗨,我真的喜欢这些鞋子!

Oh, take a look at that amazing skirt!

哦,看看那条漂亮的裙子。

I think we're going to be here for some time.

我想我们得在这待一会。






















Modu le 4 The way you look Unit 2 What helps you choose the clothes you like?

第4模块、你对事物的看 法,第二单元、怎样帮助你选择你喜欢的服装。

Looking cool

看上去很酷。

What do you look for when you go shopping for clothes?

当你买衣服时你找什么样的衣服?

Do you choose something fashionable... or comfortable?

你是选时尚的 ....... 还是选舒适的?

Do you like to look different?

你喜欢看起来与众不同吗?

Or do you wear the same clothes as your friends?

或者你穿跟你的朋友一样的衣服吗??

Do you go for this year's colours?

你追随今年的流行色吗?

Is it the logo - the company symbol- that catches your attention?

是不是商标,公司的标志,引起了你的注意??

Or maybe film stars are wearing these clothes?

或者也许是电影明星正穿着这样的衣服?

What helps you choose the clothes you like?

是什么帮助你选择你喜欢的衣服???

Everyone spends money on clothes, and everyone has their personal look.

人人都花钱买衣服,人人都有其个人外貌。

The best-known clothing companies sell their "designer" clothes all over the world.

是最有名的服装公司在全球销售他们的品牌服装,。

But the number of these big name companies is in fact very small,

但是这些知名公司的数目实际上很小,,

and the clothes they make are more expensive than the clothes made by less well - known companies.

并且他们生产的衣服也比名气小的公司生产的衣服贵得多。

Many people even prefer them to cheaper clothes. Why?

很多人甚至更喜欢这些昂贵的衣服,为什么??

Many young people today care about the way they look.

现在很多年轻人都关注他们的外表,

They often buy "designer" clothes because they think they look cool.

他们经常买品牌服装是因为他们觉得这些衣服看起来酷,

Then the less welll-known companies. make clothes which look the same.

然后,名气小的公司也生产看起来相同的衣服。

But they don't sell as well because they don't have the logo.

但是他们销售得不是很好,因为他们没有那个图标。

People also think designer clothes are better make.

人们同样认为品牌衣服做工更好。

For example , many people think the right running shoes will make you run faster or play better.

例如,很多人认为好的跑鞋会让你跑得更快

吃过早饭。

I think we should start walking, and then stop at noon for our picnic,

我想我们应该出发了,然后中午停下来野餐。

But you shouldn't drink all the water, because you may need some later.

但是你们不能喝光所有的水,因为你们过一会还要用它。

Can we go rock climbin? Yes, you can, but you must use ropes.

我们可以攀岩吗?是的,可以,但是你们必须用绳索。

You have to think about personal safety!And you must have the right shoes.

你们必须考虑个人安全!而且你们必须穿着合适的鞋子。

OK, I think that's all.

好了,我想就这些了。

Let;s go down this path, and then we can cross the stream and climb up to the top of that mountain.

让我们沿着这条路走,然后穿过小溪,爬上那座山的山顶。

Then we can take a look across the countryside ... .. and have lunch?

然后,我们就能放眼乡村风光了..... 然后吃中饭?

,,, and then walk along that part of the wall, up there. Come on! I'll lead the way.

.. 然后沿着城墙一直走到上面去,来吧,我来带路。

I feel tired already, I may need a rest very soon.

我已经觉得累了,我可能很快就需要休息。














Module 5 Rules and suggestions unit 2 you mustn’t move

第5模块,规则和建议,第二单元,你们必须不动。

Watch out! Bears about!

当心 !附近有熊!

On our first evening, the three of us were tired after walking for about eight hours.

在第一个晚上,我们三个人经过了大约八个小时的跋涉后累了,

We soon fell asleep.

我们很快就睡着了。

In the middle of the night, there was a strange noise outside.

半夜,外面传来奇怪的声音。

But when I looked out of the tent, there was nothing to see.

但当我从帐篷往外看时,什么也没有看到。

In the morning, I got up to mske breakfast, The bag of food was open .

早上,我起来做早饭,发现食品袋是开着的。

"bears," said Joe, " We should hang the food in a tree tonight,"

“熊,”乔说,“今晚、我们应该把食物挂在树上。”

Later that day we stopped in a beautifur valley by a stream.

后来,那天我们在溪边的一个美丽的小峡谷停了下来。

It was very peaceful, and we fell asleep listening to the sound of water.

那里安静极了,我们伴随着小溪流水的声音睡着了。

During the night the bears came back. This time they took the food from the tree.

夜里,熊又来了,这次他们从树上拿走了食物。

"How did they do that?" I asked.

“他们怎么做到的?”我问道。

"Not high enough,. Bears can climb trees. They can smell food from a distance.

“挂的地方不够高,熊会爬树,他们可以从远处闻到食物的味道。

We should pick up the rubbish. too"

我们也应该收拾一下垃圾。”

The first rule of camping is to keep a clean camp site

.

野营的首要规则就是保持营地的清洁。

You can't leave anything which bears might think is food,

你不能留下任何可能让熊认为是食物的东西。

"OK, let's tidy the site up, and move on, OH and we should make lots of noise. too.

“好吧,我们把野营地 清理一下,然后继续走吧,对了,我们应该弄出很多声音来。

If they know where we are, they may not come any closer." said Joe.

如果它们知道我们在哪,它们就不会靠得那么近了、”乔说。

“If you see a bear,”said Joe , “you mustn't move or make any gesture,

“如果你看见一只熊,” 乔说,“你绝对不能动或者做任何手势,

And above all, you mustn't run. No one can run faster in the forest than a bear."

最重要的是,,你绝对不能跑,在森林里没有一个人会比熊跑得更 快。”

We went to sleep ... or we tried to.

我们去睡觉了... 或者说我们尽力去睡。

The next day we stopped at midday for something to eat,

第二天中午,我们停下来吃中饭,

and while the others were resting, I went for a walk in the fore st.

当其他的人都在休息的时候,,我去森林里散步。

Suddenly, I saw a baby bear playing with some sticks and stones,

突然,我看见一只小熊在玩一些树枝和石头。

He looked so friendly, and I remember thinking,"if I reach out, I can just touch him."

它看起来那么友好, 而且我记得当时想过,“如果我伸出手去,我就可以摸到它了。”

There was a loud noise behind me.

我身后传来巨大的声响。

I stood very still. I didn't even turn my head.

我站在那里一动不动,甚至没有转过头去。

there was another loud noise, and I still couldn't see what was happening.

身后又有一声巨响,我仍然看不到发生了什么事情。

The baby bear looked up, and ran past me into the woods.

那只小熊抬起头来看了看,从我身边跑进入了森林。

I stayed in the same position for five minutes, maybe more,

我在原地站了五分钟或者更久。

Then slowly I turned round, and on the hillside about 300 metres away I saw the baby bear and his huge m other.

然后我慢慢地转过头去,在大约300米远的山坡上,我看见了那只小熊和它庞大 的妈妈。

I have never run so fast, back to my friends.

我以前所未有的速度飞快地跑回到我朋友那里。

For the next 10 days, every time there was sudden noise, my blood went cold.

在接下来的十天里,每当我听到一种 奇怪的声音,我都会感到非常惊恐。



第5模块,规则和建议,第二单元,你们 必须不动。

当心 !附近有熊!

在第一个晚上,我们三个人经过了大约八个小 时的跋涉后累了,

我们很快就睡着了。

半夜,外面传来奇怪的声音。

但当我从帐篷往外看时,什么也没有看到。

早上,我起来做早饭,发现食品袋是开

ost food

第7模块,聚餐,第二单元 刀叉大多数食物都要用



Do as the Romans do

入乡随俗

There's a saying, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do。”

俗话说:“入乡随俗。

And when you eat Western fook, do as the Westerners do.

所以吃西餐时,就要按照西方人那样做。

Here are some things you may wish to know about eating together in the West.

下面是关于在西方共同进餐的一些常识,或许你想知道一些。

In the West, lunch is eaten later, always after midday, sometimes at one o'clock.

在西方,午饭吃得很晚,总是在12 点以后,有时到一点钟才吃。

Dinner is served around 7 pm or even later . In Spain its usual to eat lunch at 2 pm and dinner at 10 pm!

晚饭通常在下午七点甚至更晚,在西班 牙通常在下午2点吃午饭,晚饭在10点!

At the start of a meal the Chinese usually say " manman chi'.

中国人在进餐开始时通常说,“慢慢吃”

The French say "Bon appetit",

法国人说,“祝你好胃口”

and the Italians say"Buon appetito"

意大利人说,“祝你好胃口”。

But there's no similar expression in English!

但在英语中没有相似的表达方式。

"Enjoy your meal" is usually only said by a waiter.

通常服务员说,请尽情享用。

For"ganbei", you can say "Cheers" !

对于"干杯"、你可以说.“Cheers”。

Chopsticks are only used when people eat Chinese food.

筷子只在吃中餐的时候用。

Knives and forks are used for most food.

刀和叉子用于大多数食品。

The fork is held in your left hand and the knife in your right, and the food is held with the fork and cut with the knife.

左手拿叉子,右手拿刀子,用叉子按住食物再用刀来切开。

A mericans often cut all their food first, and then put the fork in their right hand to eat it.

美国人经常先切好所有的食物,然后用右手拿叉子吃食物。

Soup is drunk with a spoon.

用勺子喝汤。

However, there is some food which can be eaten with your fingers, such as chicken legs. seafood, bread and cake.

然而,有些食物可以用手拿着吃,例如,鸡腿,海鲜,面包和蛋糕。

At the start of a meal, if you're the guest, you'll be invited to serve yourself ("Help yoursel f!"),

如果你是客人,开始吃饭时,你会被邀请自己慢慢享用、(“请随便吃”),

or your plate will be filled by your host("Can I serve you?").

或你的盘子里会被你的主人放满食物、(我能为你服务吗?)

If you've been given something you don't like,it should be pushed to the edge of the plate and left.

如果给了你不喜欢吃的东西,可以把它推到盘子的边缘上不动。

You don't have to say why, but if you feel an explanation is required,

你不必说为什么,但是如果你觉得需要解释一下,

just say, "I'm sorry, I can't eat this"

只要说,“抱歉,我不能吃这个

”。

No one will be you're offered more food, but can't eat any more,

没有人会生气,如果给了你太多的食物,吃不了。

just say, "No, was delicious, but I've had enough."

只要说,“不用了,食物味道很好,但我吃饱了。”

Generally, fewer dishes are prepared than in China.

一般情况下,会提供比在中国少的菜。

It isn't thought to be so important to offer too much food.

提供太多的菜被认为不是重要的。

Finally, it's sometimes difficult to know when the meal is over .

最后,有时很难知道用餐什么时候结束。

If you've been invited to dinner by Western friends,

如果你被西方人邀请过用餐,

You'll know that you're expected to stay and talk around the dinner table long after the last dish has been brought to the table,

你要知道在最后一道菜端上来之后,你仍被希望在桌子旁待一会,聊聊 天。

and it's thought quit rude if you leave as soom as you finish eatin.

如果你一吃完就就离开会被认为很无礼。

The golden rule is: Watchthe other people. Do as they do.

黄 金规则是:看其他的人,照他们那样做。















Module 8 On the town Unit 1 I was pleased to see it.

第8模块,在小镇,第一单元,我很高兴看它。

How was the play?

那部戏剧怎么样?

Well , I was pleased to see it, but three hours is a long time to stay still.

嗯,我很高兴看到它,不过静静地坐了三个小时,时间长了点。

Was it in English?

是用英语说吗?也可能翻译成、是英文版吗?

Yes, it was acted by the Beijing English Theatre Company.

对,是由北京英语戏院公司演出的。

What was the best bit? The fight between the two families and their servants!

哪一段最精彩?是两个家族和他们的仆人之间的斗争!

And the actors who played the roles of Romeo and Juliet were superb!

扮演罗密欧和朱丽叶的那两个演员是最棒的。

But it's sad at the end, because Juliet loves Romeo, but her father has decided she must marry someone else.

但结局有点悲伤,因为朱丽叶爱罗密欧,但她的父亲决定她必须嫁给别人。

So they both decide to kill themselves.

所以他们两人决定自杀。

"A pair of star- crossed lovers take their life."

“一对不幸的恋人结束了他们的生命。”

OK,OK.I'm impressed. Can you recite any more lines?

好 了,好了,我被感动了,你还能再背出别的台词吗?

No,that's all I can remember. Did you have a good seat?

没有了,那是我所能记住的一切,你的座位好吗?

Well, it was hard to see the play at the back. The best place to sit is in the front row.

哦,在后面很难看清楚这部戏,最好的座位是前几排。

Could you hear the dialogue?

你能听到对白吗?

I guessed what they were saying, but their voices weren't very loud.

我猜出他们说了什么,但

,必须提前 很长时间订票。

One of the most important things to see at Christamas is the Nutcracker by the New York City Ballet at Lincoln Centre.

圣诞期间最不 容错过的演出之一是在林肯中心由纽约市芭蕾舞团表演的《胡桃夹子》。

Carnegie Hall is well-known for its concerts of all types of music, classical and modern.

卡纳基音乐厅以它的各种音乐会-- 古典的和现代的而著称。

Broadway is not just a street but an area of New York .

百老汇不仅仅是一条街道,而且是纽约的一个地区。

There you can see some of the biggest and the best plays and musicals, such as Evita, Cats and The Phantom of the Opera,

在那里你可以看到一些世界顶级和最大型的戏剧性和音乐剧表演,如《 艾维塔》、《猫》和《歌剧院的幽灵》。

If you ever come to New York in summer,

如果你要是夏天来纽约,

remember to spend a day in Central Park watching a play by Shakespeare in open air, with famous actors from Broadway and Hol lywood.

记住在中央公园花上一天的时间、观看一下莎士比亚戏剧的露天表演,那里有来 自百老汇和好莱坞的著名演员。

For lovers of painting, the best plan is to go to the Museum of Modern Art or the Guggenheim Museum.

对于绘画爱好者来说,在纽约最好的去处是现 代艺术博物馆或古根海姆博物馆。

Restaurants can be found everywhere, and are open at all times of the day or night.

在纽约、餐馆处处可见,而且昼夜一直营业。

There has always been a huge number of Italian,Chinese and Japanese restaurants, but now you can eat food from Thailand, Vietnam, India, Burma or the Philippines.

这里有很多意大利、中国和日本餐馆,但是现在你可以吃到来自泰 国、越南、印度、缅甸或菲律宾风味的菜肴。

Try the Oyster Bar in Grand Central Station for the best seafood in Manh atan.

在中央车站的牡蛎餐馆、试试来自曼哈顿最好的海鲜。

New York's nightlife includes discos, like the Limelight, and night clubs.

纽约的夜生活丰富多彩,包括迪 斯科舞厅,如莱姆莱特舞厅,还有夜总会。

In fact, it's easy to see why they call it "the city that never sleeps".

事实上,很容易明白为什么他们称它为“不夜城”。

< br>














Module 9 English for you and me

第9模块、英语伴随你和我、

Unit 1 I'm proud of what I've learnt

第1单元、我为我所学的知识而自豪

How much progress in English do you think you've made this year, Lingling?

玲玲,你认为今年在英语上你取得多大的进步?

Not bad. In fact,I think I've achieved a lot, and I'm proud of what I've learnt.

还不错,其实,我觉得我收获很大, 而且对自己所学到的东西我也感到自豪。

I've reached a level which is quite good...

我已经达到了一个很不错的水平...

and I hope it's good enough for the e

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-17 13:49,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/523713.html

九年级下册英语课文翻译的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文