关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

thailand是什么意思看病常用英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-19 13:57
tags:

pickoff-thailand是什么意思

2021年1月19日发(作者:货款英文)

内容简介


一、看病常用英语

护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this
registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:
坐电梯到三楼,
左拐。
沿着走道走。
您会看 到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make
a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're welcome.

单词

Words

registration


n.
挂号

gender


n.
性别

address


n.
住址

department


n.
科,系,部门

register


vi
挂号

fee


n.


lift


n.
电梯

corridor


n.
走道


短语

Phrases

run a high fever


发高烧

as a matter of fact


事实上

in that case


如果那样

fill in


填写

and things like that


等等

register with


挂(某科)的号

had better


最好

take a lif


t
坐电梯

make a left turn


向左拐


句子

Sentence Patterns
What seems to be the problem?
请问哪里不舒服?

How long have you had the problem?
这种情况出现有多久了?

In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
那么您得先填写
这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

Which department should I register with, madam?
请问我应该挂哪科?

You'd better go to the medical department.
您最好挂内科。

Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。


相关单词

(人体部位)
Related Words

blood vessel



血管

vein


静脉

artery


动脉

capillary


毛细血管

nerve


神经

spinal marrow


脊髓

lung




heart




diaphragm


隔膜

internal organs


内脏

stomach




liver


肝脏

gallbladder


胆囊

pancreas




spleen




duodenum


十二指肠

small intestine


小肠

large intestine


大肠

caecum


盲肠

vermiform appendix


阑尾

rectum


直肠

anus


肛门

kidney


肾脏

bladder


膀胱

penis


阴茎

testicle


睾丸

scrotum


阴囊

urethra


尿道

ovary


卵巢

womb


子宫

vagina


阴道


相关短语
Related Phrase
take someicine


服药

feel sick


感到恶心

feel short of breath


觉得气急

have noppetite


没有胃口

have difficulty in breathing


呼吸困难

chronic disease


慢性病

suffer from an allergy


过敏

hear of


听说



相关表达方式(询问病情)
Related Expressions (asking the patient about his/her illness )
What seems to be the trouble?
你怎么啦?

What seems to be the problem?
你怎么啦?

What's troubling you?
你哪里不舒服?

Wher does it hurt?
你哪里不舒服?

In what way are you feeing sick?
你哪里不舒服?

What seems to be bothering you?
你哪里不舒服?

Tell me what your problem is?
你哪里不舒服?

When did the pain start?
你什么时候开始痛的?

Which tooth is troubling you?
你哪颗牙不好?

What hurts you?
你哪里不舒服?

What's wrong with your ear?
你的耳朵怎么了?

Since when have you been feeling like that?
什么时候开始有这种感觉的?

How long have you had this trouble?
你得这病有多久了?

How long has it been this way?
这样多久了?

What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃了什么东西?

Have you take any medicine for it?
你吃过什么药吗?

Do you feel tired?
你感觉疲倦吗?

Are you feeling sick?
你感到恶心吗?

Any vomitting?
有没有呕吐?

Are you feeling all right?
你感觉好吗?

Are your bowels regular?
你的大便正常吗?

Do you cough?
你咳嗽吗?

Do you feel short of breath sometimes?
你有时觉得气急吗?

Do you have any appetite?
你吃东西有胃口吗?

Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?

你要看病吗?

Patent: Yes, where shall I register?

是的,在哪儿挂号?

N: Here, have you been here before?

这儿,你从前来过穑?

P: Yes, a year age./NO

this is my first visit.

是的,一年前来过
./
没有,这是第一次来
.
N: Have you a registration card?

你有挂号证吗?

P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.

有,在这儿呢。
/
没有,我忘记带了。

N: Do you remember your card number?

你记得你的挂号证号码吗?

P: Yes, it is C dash one

five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.

记得,是

C-150843./
不记得了。

N: When did you come last?

上次你什么时侯来的?

P: About a week age.

大约在一周以前。

N: Then I'11 find out for you.

那么,我给你查查。


Are you working in the Embassy?

你在大使馆工作吗?

P: Yes I'll be here for three to five years.

是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。


I'm a teacher at…

我是
……
的教师。

N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport).
请出示你的身份证(外交官证、
专家证、护照)。

P: I'm a tourist.

我是一个旅游者。

N: How long do you intend to stay here?

你准备在这里呆多久?

P: About one week.

大约一周。


Till the end of this year.

到今年年底。


I'm leaving tomorrow morning.

我明天早晨就走。

N: I'll make a file (record) for you.

我要给你做一份病历。


Please write down your full name in block letters.

请用印刷体写上你的全名。


How old are you?

你的年龄?


When were you born?

你是哪年生的?

P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.

我是
1952

2

15
日生的。

N: What is your position in the Embassy?

你在大使馆做什么工作?

P: I'm the ambassador(minister, chargé
d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary,
Attaché
, staff, secretary-archivist, military, attaché
).
我 是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,
职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。< br>
N: What is your woek here?

你在这里做什么工作。

P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife).

我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。

N: Are you married or single?

你结婚了,还是独身?

P: Yes, I'm married.

是的,我结婚了。



NO, I'm single.

没有,还是独身。


I'm divorced.

离婚了。


N: What's your address, pleas.

请告诉我你的住址。

P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number).

我住在
……
饭店(
……
使馆,
……
单元
……

……
号)。

N: Your telephone number, please.

请告诉我你的电话。

P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.

522133
,分机
156


N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?

你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?


Who is your host?

谁接待你?

P: I am a delegate of… delegation.

我是
……
代表团的团员。

N: who is paying?

谁替你付款?


Can you charge it to your organization?

你能在你的单位报销吗?


Will they reimburse you?

他们给你报销吗?

P: I pay for myself.

我自己付款(我自费)。


I think they will reimburs me.

我想他们会给我报销。


I think they will give me the money back.

我想他们会把钱还给我的。

N: Please pay fou the registration.

请交挂号费。


P: How much?

多少钱?

N: Here is your receipt and change.

这是收据和找回的钱。


Have you any small change?

你有零钱吗?


This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.

这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。
每次来时带着它。

P: Yes, I will.

好,照办。

N: What's wrong with you today?

你今天哪里不舒服?


Which department do you want to register with?

你要挂哪科的号?

P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist,
dermatologist, oculist list, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist,
endocrinologlst).
我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌 尿
科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。

P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It It ches badly.

我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒
得厉害。

N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.

我想你应当先看皮肤
科大夫。需要的话再转内科。

Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.
N: Please take her temperature under her arm.

请给她试试腋温。


We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?

我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们
一点大便标本吗。

Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe
you can get some from the diaper.

可以,我试试看。
/
不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已 经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们
可以从尿布上取点大便。

P: I would like to see a dentist.

我想见一位牙科医生。

N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?

补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?

P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.
我要镶牙(洁齿),请给
我约个时间。

N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?

好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?

P: Ten o'clock suits me better.

十点钟对我更合适。

N: Please come with me.

请随我来。

P: How long must I wait?

我还需要等多久?

N: Your turn is next.

下一个就轮到你了。


There are two more patients before you.

在你前面还有两个病人。


It's your turn now.

该你看病了。


The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.

二、看病英语表达

1
、一般病情

He feels headache, nausea and vomiting.
他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。


He is under the weather.
他不舒服,生病了。


He began to feel unusually tired.
他感到反常的疲倦?

He feels light-headed.
他觉得头晕。


She has been shut-in for a few days.
她生病在家几天了。


Her head is pounding.
她头痛。


His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.
他的症状有食欲和体重减轻、非
常疲倦、发烧和发冷。


He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time.
他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。


He has been lacking in energy for some time.
他感到虚弱有段时间了。

He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated.
他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。


He feels as though everything around him is spinning.
他感到周围的东西都在打转。


He has noticed some loss of hearing.
他发觉耞力差些。


She has some pains and itching around her eyes.
她眼睛四周又痛又痒。



2
、伤风感冒

He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm.
他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。


His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing.
他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。

He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough.
他有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。

hacking = constant


He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise.
他咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。

malaise = debility


He gets a cold with a deep hacking cough.
他伤风咳嗽。


He has a headache, aching bones and joints.
他头痛,骨头、关节也痛。


He has a persistent cough.
他不停地在咳。


He has bouts of uncontrollable coughing.
他一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。

He has hoarse and has lost his voice sometimes.
他声音嘶哑,有时失声。


He has a sore throat and a stuffy nose.
他嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。


His breathing is harsh and wheezy.
他呼吸时,有气喘似的呼哧呼哧作响。


He has a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples.
有时突然间太阳穴刺痛。


He has a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat.
他流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。



3
、女性疾病


She has noticed one lump in her breast.
她发觉乳房有个肿块。


There is a hard, swollen lump on her right breast.
她右乳房有肿块

Her left breast is painful and swollen.
她左乳房疼痛且肿大。


She has heavy bleeding with her periods.
她月经来的很多。


Her vaginal discharge is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling.
她阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。


She has noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods.
在月经来的前后,她有时也发觉有滴滴达达的流血。


She has some bleeding after intercourse.
性交后有出血。


She feels some vaginal itching.
她感到阴部发痒。


She has painful periods and abnormal vaginal discharge.
她月经来时疼痛,而且阴道有不正常的分泌物。



4
手脚毛病

His both hands and feet ache all over.
他两手两脚都很酸痛。


He has pain on the sole of his feet.
他脚底很痛。


There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.
我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。

His ankles look puffy and they pit when he presses them with his finger.
他的足踝好象肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。

pit =
small dent form
句里的

they


them
都是指
ankles


The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.
左脚酸痛,并有红肿。


The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen.
指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。


He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers.
他的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。


His legs become painful following strenuous exercise.
激烈运动后,他的腿就痛。


His knee is misshapen or unable to move.
他的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。


There are some swellings in his armpit.
他的腋窝肿大。


He is troubled with painful muscles and joints.
他的筋骨和关节都痛。


She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.
她的后背和肩膀都痛。


His knee has been bothering him for some time.
他的膝盖不舒服,已有一段时间了。


5
、睡眠不好

He is sleeping poorly.
他睡不好


He has difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.
他不易入睡,也难集中精神。


It is usually hard for her to fall asleep when she goes to bed at night.
她晚上就寝,很难入睡。


He wakes during the night or early morning and finds it difficult to fall asleep again.
他晚间或清早醒来后,再也不能入睡。


He has nightmares occasionally.
他有时做噩梦。


6
、男性疾病

He urinates more frequently than usual.
他小便比平时多。

He has difficulty controlling his bladder.
他很难控制小便。
bladder
是膀胱。

There are some lumps on his testicles.
他的睪丸有些硬块。


He has had burning or pain when he urinates.
他小便时感到发
_C
和疼痛。


He is passing less urine than usual.
他小便比平时少。


He has had painless swelling in his scrotum.
他的阴囊有不痛的肿大。


He feels lack of interest in sex.
他自觉对性的兴趣大减。


He has difficulty starting his urine flow.
他小便不畅通。


His urine stream is very weak and slow.
他小便流动得很慢很弱。


He dribbles a little urine after he has finished urinating.
他小便后,还会有少量零星地滴下。

He has had some discharge from his penis.
他的阴茎排出一些流脓。


三、病人常用英语

1


I'm not feeling well.


我觉得不舒服。


2


I'm feeling very bad.


我觉得很不舒服。

3


I don't feel myself lately.


我最近感到不舒服。

4


What shall(should) I do?


我该怎么办?

5


Should I stay in the hospital?


我需要住院吗?

6


The pain seems less.


我的疼痛有些减轻。

7


Will it go away by itself ( soon)?


它能自然(很快)痊愈吗?

8


When shall I come back?


我什么时候再来?




9


Will there be a recurrence?


这病会复发吗?

10

Does this medicine have any side- effects?


这药有副作用吗?

11

What kind of food should I eat


Should I have a special diet?


我应该吃什么样的饮食,我需要吃特别的饮食吗?

12

Will surgery necessary?


需要做手术吗?

13

Will it take long to recover?


很久才能恢复吗?

l4

Is it right to move around and do some exercises?


可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?

15

Is it serious?


情况严重吗?

16

Is there any danger?


有危险吗?

17

What could be the cause?


可能是什么原因呢?

18

What should I do if I have another attack?


我若是再犯,该怎么办呢?

19

Isn't there any good medicine for it?


没有什么好药吗?

20

What kind of medicine is this?


这是一种什么药呢?

21

I hate injections, Can I take the medicine orally?


我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?

22

Can it be cured?


能治好么?

23

Will it get worse?


能变坏吗?

24

What could it be?


可能是什么病呢?

25

What do you think?


你认为怎样?

26

Can anything be done for pain?


对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢?

27

Whateverr you say.


听从你的意见。

28

Since two or three weeks.


大约两三周前。

29

About when?


大约在什么时间了?

30

Is it contagious?


这病传染吗?

31

I feel dizzy(feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting, nauseous itching, weak, irritated).
冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁)。

32

I have pils(a bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach a pain in the small of my back).

干咳,胃痛,腰背部痛)。


四、医务英语常用语

我感到头晕(发烧,发
我有痔疮(剧烈的咳嗽,



1

What can do for you?
你有什么事?

2

May I help you?


我能帮你什么忙?

3

Please take a seat!


please sit down!


请坐。

4

Wait a moment, please.


请等一等。

5

Sorry to have kept you waiting.


对不起让你久等了。

6

It is not serious.


病情不严重。

7

Don't worry. There is nothing to worry about.


不必顾虑。

8

You need a thorough examination.


你需要做一个全面检查。

9

You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.


你需要在医院里住几夭。



We think that you had better be hospitalized.


我们认为你最好住进医院来。

10

You should stay in bed for a few days.


你需要卧床几天。

11

You can keep on working.


You can carry on with your work.


可以继续工作。

12

You should be very careful for a week or two.


这一两周内,你需要很注意。

13

Try to relax and keep calm.


尽量放松保持镇静。

14

You'll soon be all right.


你很快就会好起来的。

15

1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.


这药对你肯定会很有效的。

16

Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I'm afraid.


恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

17

You will have to wait for twenty minutes.


你需要等
20
分钟。

18

Complete recovery will take a rather long time.


彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

19

You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.


你需要定期来门诊检查。

20

If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.


要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

21

If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.


你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧
上医院看去。

22

I'll come right away.


我马上就来。

pickoff-thailand是什么意思


pickoff-thailand是什么意思


pickoff-thailand是什么意思


pickoff-thailand是什么意思


pickoff-thailand是什么意思


pickoff-thailand是什么意思


pickoff-thailand是什么意思


pickoff-thailand是什么意思



本文更新与2021-01-19 13:57,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/533061.html

看病常用英语的相关文章