关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

dalmatian摩登家庭 -第3季第2集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-20 04:38
tags:

出行计划-dalmatian

2021年1月20日发(作者:失误)

Okay, let's see...


我看看
...
Oh, could, you grab me an extra virgin...
帮我去拿一瓶特级初榨
[
处女
]
I think one's enough for the sacrifice.
我觉得有一个作为祭品就够了

Olive oil, Phil.
橄榄油

菲尔

Come on. That's funny.
笑一个

多逗啊

Oh, it's funnier than your freestyle
确实比你的三明治说唱好笑

Girl, you crazy.
姑娘

你个疯子

I'm mad fun to shop with.
跟我一起购物最有趣了

Trapped in between two whole wheat slices.
徘徊在两个全麦面粉货架之间

Pastrami and swiss are my only vices.
唯五香熏牛肉和芝士与我相伴

Sweetie, my shoe. Come on. Jesus. God.
亲爱的

我的鞋

看着点

真是的

Hello.
你好

Hi.
你好

Oh, roadblock.
路障

- Beep beep! - Pardon me. -
哔哔哔
-
不好意思

Are you okay?
你没事吧

Actually, not okay.
事实上

有事

Not okay.
事儿大了

Honey, did you pull from the bottom again?
亲爱的

你是不是又从底下抽罐头了

So after hors d'oeuvres,
开胃菜之后

We'll bring everyone in here to share the news.
我们把大家召集到客厅宣布这个消息

We're having the family over tomorrow night
我们叫全家人明晚过来聚餐

to tell them we're planning on adopting a new baby.
告诉大家我们打算再收养一个小孩

Yes, and we both agreed
是的

而且我们都同意

to--to go a little more low-key with the announcement this time.
这次选择低调一点的方式宣布这个消息

*Let's hear it for the boy ...
来听听爱子的声音吧
*


Okay, just to be clear, this is low-key?
我就问问清楚

这是低调吗

It's a banner
就一条横幅

And just some light musical accompaniment, Mitchell.
还有些轻音乐伴奏

米奇尔

I don't have a lower key.
我不能再低调了

Besides, this is a happy occasion.
再说了

这是个欢乐的场合

Am I right, lily?
对吧

莉莉

Aren't you excited to get a new baby brother?
你马上就有个弟弟了

是不是很开心

No! I hate the baby!


我讨厌宝宝

We are having a slight issue
我们遇到了一点小问题

getting Lily on board with the adoption.
暂时尚未说服莉莉同意我们收养个儿子


我讨厌宝宝


不要新宝宝


我想弄死那宝宝

I thought we weren't gonna share that one.
我们不是说好了不提这句的吗

I-I-I just hope that the problem is




我只是希望问题出在

she hasn't spent much time with any babies.
她只是跟其他小孩相处太少了

So we thought it would be a great idea
所以我们想了个好主意

to show her how much fun it'll be to have one around.
如果有个孩子陪着她

她就会知道多有乐趣了

oh, he is so cute!
他真可爱

Yeah, and he never cries.
是的

他从不哭闹

Literally never. It's actually a little weird.
真的是没哭过

真是有点怪了

Oh, no, that's not weird.


这没什么

My sister was born with a full set of teeth.
我姐姐出生时全部牙齿已经长齐了

Yeah, that never happened.
乱说的

没那回事

No? Really? You should've seen her crib.


你不信

你该看看她的婴儿床

It looked like beavers lived there.
就像是海狸睡过

被咬的乱七八糟



Oh, is this Lily?
这是莉莉吗

oh, yes, it is. Hey, honey. Say hi to the baby.


是她

亲爱的

跟小家伙问好

My daddy!
这是我爸爸

Okay, so that's one problem solved.
起码小孩儿不哭的问题是解决了

Bye! See you soon!
再见

再见

Or never.
或者再也不见

Cam, I'm a little freaked out about what Lily did.
小卡

我有点被莉莉的举动吓坏了

Oh, please. She barely touched him,
想太多了

她都没怎么碰到他

And he went from zero to big crybaby.
他就毫无缘由地大哭大闹

We're talking about bringing another child into this house.
我们现在是要让这个家多个小成员

How's that gonna work with Lily being so possessive of you?
莉莉对你的占有欲这么强怎么能行

Why am I hearing an accusatory tone?
我怎么听到指责的语气

Oh, come on. You have to admit that you do coddle her.
拜托

你得承认你对他过于溺爱了

I will not apologize for loving our daughter.
我不会为爱我们的女儿而道歉

I'm not criticizing.
我不是在批评你

I'm not only criticizing,
我不只是在批评你

But we did talk about giving Lily a little more independence.
我的意思是我们要让莉莉更独立一些

Yeah, which is why we put her in preschool.
没错

所以我们才把她送去幼儿园的啊

Yes, but you can't bear to leave her there.


但你却舍不得把她留在那儿

You always pick her up early.
你总是早早地去接她

That is ridiculous.
没有的事

Okay. Okay.




Lily, honey,
莉莉

亲爱的

Did daddy pick you up early from preschool today?
今天爸爸提前去幼儿园接你了吗

No.
没有



Case closed.
就此结案

We didn't go.
我根本没去上学

Case opened.
重新立案

We went shopping.
我们去购物了

That's enough.
好了好了

We bought matchy hats.
我们买了父女帽

you are going to your room.
你得回房去了

You're both going to her room.
你也跟进去干嘛

Do we spend a lot of time together? Yes.
我们常常黏在一起吗

是的

Do we have a special bond? Absolutely.
我们父女感情甚密吗

当然

But do I coddle her more than any other loving parent?
但说我过于溺爱她

远超过其他慈母仁父

It's possible.
也许是吧

And for Lily's sake, I should probably work on that.
为了莉莉

我应该少一点溺爱

No, you calm down!


你给我冷静

This is how I talk when somebody accuses my Manny of stealing.
有人指责我的曼尼偷东西我就这样说话

- Who is that? - It's the principal. -
是谁
-
是校长

He's saying that Manny stole some girl's locket.
他说曼尼偷了个什么女生的小吊坠

What, do you think that all colombians are criminals,
你以为所有的哥伦比亚人都是罪犯

because a colombian necktie
因为哥伦比亚领带

is a symbol of violence all over the world?
在全球都是暴力的标志吗

No, no, I'm not threatening you.
不不

我不是在恐吓你

Okay. Apology accepted.
好的

我接受你的道歉

No, I didn't mean anything about the necktie.
没有

我提到领带并没有什么特殊意思

I just--I was trying to make a point.
我只是

我只是随便举个例子说说

Could you
你能不能笑得不那么大声



Don't you see what I'm trying to do here?
你没看见我在干嘛吗

Die alone?
孤独地死去吗

Girls, dinner!
姑娘们

吃饭了

You know, why does Luke get his own room,
为什么卢克有自己的房间

and I still have to share with you? I can't take it anymore.
我却要和你住一间

我再也受不了了

Me either, even if it is just for one more year...
我也是

即使只还有一年而已

when I leave for college.
到时我就去读大学

It is one more year or when you leave for college?
是确定只忍受一年

还是等你上大学的时候

Because those happen to be two different things.
那完全两码事

能不能上大学还不一定呢

So I hear this little voice coming from the cans
我听到罐头堆中传来个小声音

And it's like...
好像是在喊


救救我

我被桃子淹没了

that's mom!
太是妈妈的风格了

- Hilarious! - So hilarious. -
太欢乐了
-
绝对欢乐

I'm like,
我想着

是克莱尔在喊吗

You might wanna tell them that it was you
也许你该告诉他们

Who pushed me into the peaches in the first place.
是你把我推过去的

This again? I wasn't even near you.
又来了

我当时几乎都没靠近你

Yes, you were! You knocked me with the cart.


你就在我旁边

你把我撞到推车上

It was completely your fault.
那完完全全是你的错

Well, let's just agree to disagree.
让我们求同存异行吗

No. I-I disagree to disagree.
不行

我现在全是

异见

Then you agree.
负负得正了

No. No, I don't, because I'm right.




没有

我是对的

Okay, claire. You're right.
好吧

克莱尔

你是对的

as usual.
一如往常



- No, I am right. - like always. -


我就是对的
-
一直都是

Stop it. When I am wrong, I admit it.
行了

如果我真错了

我会承认的

which is never.
从未发生

Fine. Fine.
好吧

好吧

You're a little jumpy tonight, Manny. Anything wrong?
你今晚有点不正常啊

曼尼

出什么事了吗

No. Well, I'm just gonna--
没有

我刚想

Have a seat, kid.
孩子

坐下

You know, maybe it's me,
也许是我的错觉

But I thought you were kinda squirrelly tonight, you know,
但我感觉你今天有点古怪

Before when your mom was on the phone with the principal.
在你妈妈接到校长电话之前

Almost like you wanted to say something...
我感觉你好像想说些什么

but you just couldn't.
但你却说不出口

anything you wanna say now, Manny?
现在有什么想说的吗

曼尼

No. I have nothing to say.
没有

我没什么好说的

You sure about that?
你确定

Think real hard.
好好想想

Could I get a glass of water?
我能喝杯水吗

That girl's locket-- you took it, didn't you?
那个姑娘的小吊坠

是你拿的

对吧

- Didn't you? - , I took it. -
对不对
-
是的

是我拿的

- I didn't mean to. - I don't wanna hear any excuses. -
我不是故意的
-
我不想听你的借口

You're gonna tell your mom, and you're gonna set this right.
你去告诉你妈妈

然后把问题解决了

Do you understand?
明白了吗

All right, get out of here.
好的

走吧

Just one more thing.
还有一件事

You're not, um...
你没有
...


You're not wearing that locket, are you?
你偷那个吊坠不是为了自己戴吧

No. Of course not.
没有

当然没有

It's a girl's. Why would I want to wear it?
那是女孩戴的

我干嘛要戴

It's no reason.
我就随口一问

Mom, hurry up! I don't want to be late for school.
妈妈

快点

我不想迟到

You didn't tell her,did you?
你没告诉她是吧

What's the hurry this morning?
为什么今早这么着急

Okay, what's with the looks?
你们爷俩的表情是怎么回事

It's like a silent movie in here. Okay.
就像在看默片一样

I was walking behind this girl Alicia, who's moving away,
我跟在一个叫阿丽莎的姑娘后面

她要搬家了

And I was working up the courage to get her new address
我好不容易鼓起勇气想要她的新地址

So I can write her.
这样我就能给他写信了

I express myself a lot better on paper than--
我比较擅长用文字表达自己

Ticktock, kid.
别太忽悠

孩子

Well, she dropped her locket, and I picked it up,
好吧

她的吊坠掉了

然后我就捡起来了

But she kept walking, and I...
但是她一直在走



You stole the locket.
你偷了吊坠

After I told the principal
我还告诉校长

That you could have never done something like that,
你绝不会做出这样的事情

And I threaten him with the colombian necktie!
我还用哥伦比亚领带威胁他

Manny, why?
为什么

曼尼

Don't worry. It wasn't 'cause he wanted to wear it.
别担心

他偷来不是因为自己想戴

I thought I could keep it as something to remember her by.
我只是想留个纪念

But then you were yelling at Mr. Vickers,
但是后来你冲着维克斯先生大喊

And I-I was just too scared to tell you.
我就不敢告诉你了



Go to the car.
上车

- I'm really sorry. - Go. -
我真的很抱歉
-
快去

Why would he do something like that?
他怎么会做出这样的事

It's bad enough that he's the boy
他已经够怪异的了

with the pan flute and the puffy shirts and--and the poems.
爱吹排笛

体型臃肿

没事儿就吟诗作对

Now he's the jewelry thief.
现在还成了珠宝大盗

Might be an upgrade.
已经算上升个等级了

Ay, Jay, this is not funny.


这可不好笑

Those things stick to you.
这种污点终生都洗不掉啊

My cousin Rosa Marina--
我表妹洛萨
·
玛丽娜

When she was 14, she stole something, and after that,

14
岁的时候

偷了东西

从那之后

Everybody thinks of her as the girl who steals cars.
所有人都把她当成是偷车贼

She stole a car?
她偷了一辆车

Cars.
不止一辆

But after she got that label, what else could she do?
但她一旦被贴上那样的标签

她还能干什么呢

Listen, you can't control what kids think,
听着

你不能控制孩子的想法

But you can make sure he learns from this.
但是你能让他从这次的事件中得到教训

You take him to the principal's office,
你带他去校长办公室

He owns up to it, he never does it again.
他承认错误

然后就不会再犯

Okay. Okay.
好吧

好吧

But what was he thinking?
他是怎么想的

This is not even real gold.
这都不是真金的

No way, Haley! It was my idea! I'm taking this room!
不可能

海莉

这是我的主意

我要这间

Over my dead body!
痴心妄想

This is going to be my room,
我要定了这间房



And there's nothing you can do about it!
你连想也别想

Seriously?
有点过吧

What are you guys fighting about?
你们在吵什么

Okay, so we both think
我们都觉得

That this would make a totally awesome bedroom.
这里做卧室再合适不过了

But only one of us can have it.
但只有一个人能拥有它

Don't you think it should be me?
你不觉得应该是我吗

Oh, so not. It should be me. Right, Luke?
是你的才怪

应该是我的

对吧

卢克

why do you guys wanna move into the attic?
你们为什么想搬进阁楼来

Oh, you mean
你是说

顶层公寓



With all the privacy of being on its very own floor?
隐私得到极大保护的独层公寓噢

It is kinda cool.
确实不错

I'm not an idiot.
我不是白痴

I knew what they were up to,
我知道她们在打什么鬼主意

but I've been wanting to move for a while.
不过我也一直想挪个窝

There's a line of ants
有一队蚂蚁

going to a trick-or-treat bag in my closet,
正在向我衣橱里万圣节的糖袋子进军

and I don't want to still be there
我可不希望它们吃腻了糖

when they get tired of candy.
就拿我当肉宰割

Good morning, princess.
早上好

小公主

Good morning, Lily.
早上好

莉莉

Very adorable, Mitchell,
真可爱

米奇尔

but I'm having kind of a rough morning,
但是

今天早上对我来说太艰难了

Daddy, up.
爹地

抱抱

I'm sorry, Lily, those days are over.
对不起

莉莉

好日子到头了

Now here's your lunch.
这是你的午饭



Go get your bag. We will be leaving shortly.
去把你的书包拿来

我们马上出发

Cam, you don't have to ice her out completely.
小卡

你也不用对她这么冷冰冰啊

Do you think I'm enjoying this?
你以为我愿意这么做吗

But I need her to detach from me before the new thing comes
但是我得让她在新东西来之前

摆脱对我的依赖

or who knows what she'll do to it.
不然的话

鬼知道她会对他怎么样

Why are you saying
你为什么 把

宝宝

说成

东西

Kill the new baby.
干掉新宝宝

Oh. Um, look, I-I-I know this is hard,
我知道这么做很难受

but I really appreciate what you're doing.
我也很欣赏你的挽救措施

And believe me,
相信我

I take no pleasure in seeing you suffer like this.
看着你受此煎熬

我也很难过

I take a little pleasure.
我其实有点偷着乐

No, but there--there are very few parenting issues
主要是因为

在为人父母这方面上

where I come out on top.
我向来都表现比他糟糕

You know, I'm distant. I work too much.
我跟家人有点疏远

我工作太忙了

My French braiding is
我给莉莉编的法式辫子像乱麻

Finally, you know, something that isn't my fault.
终于

有些事不是我的错了

Ready.
准备好了

Could you please just go put her in her car seat
你可不可以把她抱进车里

while I compose myself?
我需要淡定一下

All right, you know what, Cam?
好的

那个

小卡

Why don't I just take Lily to preschool on my way to work?
不如我上班时候顺便送她去幼儿园吧

I think that would be best.
那敢情儿好

Let me just whip up a smoothie for you before you go.
出发之前让我来给你弄一份冰沙

I push the buttons, daddy.
我要按那个按钮

爹地



You certainly do.
好呀

What do you think the principal's going to do to me?
你觉得校长会怎么处理我

I am a first-time offender.
我是初犯

Oh, great. Now I'm tardy. Strike two.
这下好了

我还迟到了

罪加一等

Manny, think of this in a positive way,
曼尼

态度积极点

- Like it is your
把它当成你的

哈哈

时刻
-
什么意思

That means that one day, you're gonna laugh about it.
意思是

将来有一天你会一笑置之的

Ah, I should've just given that stupid necklace back to Alicia
我当时就该把那该死的吊坠还给阿丽莎的

When she was standing right next to her locker.
那时候她就站在她的储物柜旁边

This is the worst day of my life,
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天

till tomorrow... Oh.
明天也是

And every day after that. Oh.
还有以后的每一天

Come on, mom. Let's get this over with.
走吧

妈妈

让我们快点解决这件事

- Wait. - What? -
等一下
-
怎么了

Which one did you say that it was her locker? This one?
你说哪个是她的储物柜

这个吗

Mm-hmm. The one that smells like rose oil.
是的

那个闻起来像玫瑰精油的味道

Mom?
妈妈

Keep the lookout.
把好风

Now promise me that you will never, ever do anything dishonest again.
现在

向我保证你再也不做这种事了

I promise.
我保证

Okay, because that's not the way I raised you.
很好

我养的儿子可不是珠宝大盗

Don't tell Jay anything, okay?
对杰一定要守口如瓶

好吗

- Hi, Lily. - All right, Lily. -
早上好

莉莉
-
好了

莉莉

Hi. Have fun, sweetheart.
玩的开心

甜心儿

Bye.
再见

出行计划-dalmatian


出行计划-dalmatian


出行计划-dalmatian


出行计划-dalmatian


出行计划-dalmatian


出行计划-dalmatian


出行计划-dalmatian


出行计划-dalmatian



本文更新与2021-01-20 04:38,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/536607.html

摩登家庭 -第3季第2集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版的相关文章

摩登家庭 -第3季第2集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语-打印-word版随机文章