关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

田纳西州纳什维尔市日常生活场合英语对话

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-21 23:55
tags:

驳船-

2021年1月21日发(作者:祝你生日快乐英文)

About Shopping
关于购物

1) Will you go shopping with me?











你跟我去买东西吗?

I'll
go
to
pick
up
some
odds
and
ends
at
the
store.
我要到商店








买些零碎的东西。

2) Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
























打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?



May I have a look at the watch?
我能看看这块表吗?


3)

--May I try it on?
我能试试吗?

--What's your size?
你穿多大号?

--This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one?

Do you have any more colors?




3) How much is it?


/


How much do I owe you?




这卖多少钱?

It's too expensive for me.
对于我来说太贵了。

Can you come down a bit?
可以再便宜点吗?


I'll take it.
我买了。


Here's your change.
这是找你的钱。



In The Restaurant
餐馆进餐


What would you like to eat?
你想吃点什么?

Are you ready to order?
你要点菜了吗?

I'd like some steak and bread.
我要牛排和面包。


1

What would you like for dessert?
你要什么甜点?

I'll have some ice cream.
我要冰淇淋。

Do you want some fruit?







Yes, please. I want an apple.


Anything to drink?
喝点什么?


A small glass of whisky, please.
请来一小杯威士忌。


Here is your food.
你的菜来了。



Bring me the bill please.
请买单。


Can I pay by check or credit card?
我能用支票或信用卡吗?


Sorry, we only take cash.
对不起,我们只收现金。


Here you are.
给。


Here is your change.
找您的钱。


八、

About Sickness
关于生病


--
What's the matter with you?
你怎么啦?



--
I've got a pain in my back.
我背疼。




I don't feel very well.
我觉得不太舒服。
I'm sick.
我病了。




He's got a bad headache.
他头痛的厉害。


It
really
hurts.
可真疼。



It
hurts
right
here.
就这儿疼。
bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.






在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。


Call the doctor!
快打电话叫医生!


2
--It's


-- Have you seen the doctor?
你看过医生了吗?


What sort of medicine do you take?
你吃的是什么药?


What did the doctor say?
医生怎么说?

-- The doctor says that I should take quinine.
医生说我应该服用奎宁。


The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.
医生说我不能吃油
腻的东西。


I had a shot of penicillin.
我打了一针青霉素。

He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
















他给我做了
X
光胸透并量了血压。


-- How are you feeling today?
你今天感觉怎么样?



Do you fell better now?
你现在觉得好点了吗?

-- Much better.
好多了。
My fever is gone.
我的烧已经退了。

-- I hope you'll be well soon.
祝你早日恢复健康。



Seeing A Doctor
看医生


What's your trouble?
你有什么不舒服?


How long have you had it?
你得这病多久了?


I should say you've caught a cold.
我看你感冒了。

Take two pills and have a good rest.
吃两片药,好好休息一下。

You need an injection.
你需要打针。

You have to be operated on.
你得做手术。


3

Is it serious?
我的病严重吗?


Do I need to be hospitalized?
我需要住院吗?



打电话
:
A:


Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green?
你好,我找格林先生。

B:


Just a moment.



Hold on.
等一会儿。




He's not in. May I take a message for him?

A: Yes, please.

Would
you
tell
Mr.
Green
that
I
called?
你能告诉格林先生我给他打
了个电话吗?

B: This is Mary Speaking.
我是玛丽。


I want to make a long distance call.
我想打个长途电话。


I must have dialed a wrong number.
我一定拨错号了。


I couldn't get through.
我打不通。

I have to hang up now.
我得挂电话了。


Would you call back tomorrow?
你能明天回个电话吗?

There's something wrong with the phone.
电话出了点儿毛病。


I
tried
to
call
you,
but
the
line
was
busy.
我试着给你打电话,








但老占线。




4
九、

Asking About The Address
询问地址

--
Hi, Jack, where do you live now?

-- I live at 203 Curzon Street.
我住在可胜街
203
号。

-- Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there?

-- Yes, she lives just across the street.
是的,她就住在街对面。

-- How long have you stayed there?
你在那儿住多久了?

-- Just a few months.
才几个月。

-- How about Mary? How long has she lived there?
玛丽怎么样?她在那
儿住多久了?

-- She's been living there since her birth.
她生下来就住那儿。

-- Will you stay there for long?
你会在那儿待很长时间吗?

-- No, I'll move to Hollywood next month.
不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。

-- Oh, really? I'm moving there too.

-- Great. Then we can drink beer together.

-- Yes, and you may stay there longer.
对,而且你也许会在那

































儿住久一些。

-- I hope so.
希望如此。

-- I'm sure we'll have a good time.
我相信我们会很开心的。



Asking Directions
打听情况和问路

Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?



















对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?

Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station?
对不起,汽车站怎么走?


5

It's just around the corner.
转弯就是。


You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
























你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。

335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street?
对不起,第五大街在哪儿?

336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。

337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?

338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.
往前走约
100
米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。

339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office?
哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?

340. It's Room 201 on the second floor.
二楼
201
房间。

341. Can I use the lift?
我能用电梯吗?

342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs.
对不起,它坏了,你只
能走楼梯了。

343. Where are the stairs?
楼梯在哪里呢?

344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side.
沿着走廊走,在你
右手边。

345. Thank you for directions.
感谢你为我指路。


七、

Talking About The Weather
谈论天气

391. Have you heard the weather forecast?
你听天气预报了吗?

392. No, what does it say?
没有,它说什么了?


6
393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days?
以后几天天气晴朗。

394. But it's still raining today!
可今天还在下雨。

395. It is said it will clear up tonight.
天气预报说今晚雨就会停。

396. What will it be after the clear weather?
晴天以后天气会怎么样?

397. It says a storm may come next month.
天气预报说下个月会有一场
暴风雨。

398. And it may get colder, it's already November.
并且天气会更冷。

399. Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter.
是的,
我希望今
年冬天会下雪。

400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall.
我恐怕天不会冷的
下雪。

401. But last year we had a big one.
但去年下了大雪。

402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.
是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升。

403. You are probably right.
你也许是对的。

404. I'm going skating in the Alps next month.
下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑
雪。

405. I hope the weather there is cold enough.
我希望那儿天气够冷。




一、
About Visits
关于拜访

151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green?
你好,我能见格林先生吗?


7
152. Do you have an appointment?
你有预约吗?

153. Sorry, I don't.
对不起,我没有。

154. Yes. At 3 pm.
是的,约的是下午
3
点。

155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now.
对不起,格林先生现在不能见
您。

156. He's on the phone.
他在打电话。

157. Would you wait here for a minute?
您能在这里等一下吗?

158. Would you like something to drink?
您想喝点什么吗?

159. Tea, please.
我喝点茶吧。

160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here.
格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。

161. You may go in now.
您可以进去了。

162. Nice to see you, my old friend.
真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。

163. How have you been these years?
这些年你怎么样?

164. You've changed little.
你一点也没变。

165. Do you still remember that Christmas?
你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?


七、

Appointments
约会

541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green.
我想约个时间见
格林女士。

542. She's free on Friday and Saturday.
她周五和周六有空。

543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday?
对不起,
我能周五之前见她吗?

544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon.
让我查查,她周
二下午有
30
分钟。


8

驳船-


驳船-


驳船-


驳船-


驳船-


驳船-


驳船-


驳船-



本文更新与2021-01-21 23:55,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/546826.html

日常生活场合英语对话的相关文章