关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

gesundheit电大英语网考 英译汉

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-22 04:26
tags:

坐姿-

2021年1月22日发(作者:硫)
英译中:
A
dolphin is well-known as clever and
海豚是以聪明的友善的动物而著名。

A
lot of natural resources in the mountain
那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。

Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.

空气污染与水污染严重的多

All that glitters is not gold.
闪光的东西,未必都是金子
.
All things are difficult before they are easy.
凡事总是由难而易。

Apples her like water and sunshine.
这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。

Are you fond of music.
你喜欢音乐吗?

As is known to all, China is a developing country.
众所周知,中国是一个发展中国家。

As a volunteer, I’ll try my best to
作为一名志愿者,我会竭尽全力支持
2008
年奥运会。

Before leaving the classroom, please turn off the lights.
离开教室之前,请关灯。

Being a party member, he always goes where
作为一名党员,
他总是到工作艰苦的地方去

Bill hit his car into a wall last night.
昨晚比尔开车时撞到了墙上。

Bob and Peter found out that they were twin brother.
鲍勃与彼特发现他们是双胞胎兄弟。

Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.


妮和玛丽都适合这份工作。

But I

ve got room for only two of you in the.
但我在房子里只留了你们两个人的空间。

But Little Smart is not really that smart.


但小聪明不是真聪明
.
By 1900,most states had laws 1900
年以前,大多数州制定法律禁止卖香烟给年轻人

Could you tell me where the post-office is?



你能告诉我邮局在那里吗
?
Could you raise your voice so as to be heard.
请提高你的声音,以便能够听到。

Did you go fishing with your friends last
上个星期天你和朋友一起去钓鱼了吗?

Do you mind my smoking here?
你介意我在这里抽烟吗?

Don’t trust him no matter what he says.

不管他说什么都别相信他。

Don’t forget to turn off t
he lights before you leave the
在你离开家以前别忘记关灯。

Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up.
历史每重演一次,代价就增加一分。

Each year some of his money is
每年他的一些钱都给予世界最好的科学家和作家们。

Educated by the party
, she has made great progress.
在党的教育下她取得了很大进步。

Fewer high school students are smoking now than a few.









几年




Fires can be more dangerous than the eauthquake.
火灾比地震更有毁坏力。
.
Five days is too long for me to wait. Do you
五天的等待对我来说太久了,你想等吗?

Flight 220 ia schedued to arrive at 10:30 pm. 220
号航班定于晚上
10.30
分到达。

From the east coast to the west coast i
s about 3000 miles
从东
海岸到西海岸宽大约
3000
英里。

Great wall is so wide for six horses to go side by side.
长城宽得足够六匹马肩并肩地走。

Have you seen Tom Recently?


你最近看到汤姆了吗?

He couldn’t follow me when I spoke to him.


我同他说话时,他听不懂我的话
.
He didn

t need to attend a meeting.
他不必参加会议

He is one of the greatest writers in the world.
他是世界上最伟大的作家之一。

He looks like older than his age.

他看上去比实际年龄老。

He looks much older than his age.


他看上去比他的年龄大很多。

He often went from town to town giving lectures.
他经常奔波于各个城镇作演讲。

He prefers coffee to tea.




咖啡和茶相比,他更喜欢喝咖啡。

He shows a great interest in learning English.

他对学英语显示出极大的兴趣

He tel
ephoneed the doctor and make sure they will
meet at
他打
电话和
医生确
定他们
将在六
点见面。

He told me that he had lived in America
他告诉我:在来中国前他在美国已生活十年了。

He wanted to help all the wounded
他想帮助所有的伤员,无论他们是为哪一方而战。

He was satisfied with his new car and
他对他的新车很满意,第二天就开车去上班了。

He’s a world famous pop star.



他是一位著名的世界流行明星。

He was seen to come here this morning.
今天早上有人看见他来这儿了。

He would rather stay at school to review his
他宁愿留在学校复习功课而不愿意回家。

He

s growing more like his father now.
他现在长得更像他的父亲了。

How are you during these days?



你最近过得怎么样?

How are you feeling today?




你今天感觉如何?

How did you spend your holiday?



你是怎么度过你的假期?

How long will you be staying in China?

你在中国呆多久?

I am busy studying for my exam.


我正忙着复习考试。

I am sure we will have a good time.

我确信我们会玩得很开心。

I am thinking about visiting to China.
我正考虑中国之旅。

I am writing thi
s letter to complain the servi
ce in your hotel.
我正写信投诉你们宾馆的服务。

I can

t tell when an earthquake is coming .
我不能断定地震什么时间发生。

I don’t know where your strange idea has come from.
我不知道你的奇怪想法从何而来。

I feel lonely without you.
没有你我感到孤单

I feel satisfied with my life.







我对我的生活感到满意。

I get there by plane late at night.
我乘飞机晚上很晚才到达那儿
.
I get there by plane late
我乘飞机晚到了。
I have got a full mark.


我得了满分。

I have lost interested in the work

我对工作失去了兴趣

I have no chice.
我别无选择

I have no idea what to say.


我不知道说什么。

I hope we can have some snow this winter.

我希望今年冬天能下些雪。

I heard her singing in the next room when.
正当我读书时,我听到她在隔壁房间唱歌。

坐姿-


坐姿-


坐姿-


坐姿-


坐姿-


坐姿-


坐姿-


坐姿-



本文更新与2021-01-22 04:26,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/548167.html

电大英语网考 英译汉的相关文章