关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

个月新编大学基础英语综合教程3课后翻译

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-22 09:57
tags:

en-

2021年1月22日发(作者:vc是什么意思)
我们信任他,因为他总是说话算话的。
We believe in him because he is always true to his word.
她选择了冬天休假而不是夏天。
She has opted of a winter vacation,instead of one in the summer.
在那次政治集会上,记着的数量超过了来宾。
Reporters
outnumbered
guests
at
the
political
gathering.
尽管有暴风雨,他们还是冒险驾车赶路。

they took a risk in driving on,in spite of the storm.
开车时驾驶员要把注意力集中在道路上。
A driver should concentrate his attention on the road
when driving,
我正在等一个很重要的电话。
I am waiting for an important phone call.
我今晚不能去看电影了,因为我把票弄丢了。
I can

t go to see the film tonight because I have
lost my tideland.
我已经等了一个小时了,可他还是没有来。
I have been waiting for an hour, but he still has

t
turned up?
你今晚要与比尔见面吗
?Are you meeting Bill this evening?
自从我搬到这里来就没有见过她。
I haven

t seen her since I moved here.
下雨中断了我们的棒球比赛
.The rain interrupted our baseball game.
我们继续?你所有的朋友都会支持你的。
Shall we go on? All of your friends will stand up for
you.
恶习难改。
It's hard to give up the bad habit.

发泄烦恼比忍着对身体有益。
To bottle up the annoyance is always better than to hold them back.
我们正好在吃晚饭,你晚些时候打过来好吗?
We

re just having hinter,Can you call later?
那个小男孩恰好在睡觉。

The boy is just sleeping.

你刚好错过了公共汽车。
You have just finished their howe work.
铃刚响过。
The bell has just rung.
孩子们相互竞争看谁先到达水池的另一头

The children compete mutually looked who arrives
the basin first another head
他们不顾害怕继续前进。
They kept going in spite of the fears.
他希望很快实现所有目标。
He hopes to achieve all his aims soon.
这样一场大雪让你联想起什么?
What do you associate with such a heavy snow?
你是怎么得到这份工作的


How did you get the job.
她小时候受过很多苦。
When she was a child she suffered a lot.
那时我们有些人还是学生。
At that time, some of us still a student.
苏珊刚才进来过。
Susan came in just now.
那时我们违背了自己的诺言。
Then we broke my promise.
城外的公路有一段陡坡。
There is a steep climb on the road out of town.
他在狭窄的小厨房里为自己做饭烧菜。
He cooked of himself in the cramped kitchen.
他们的老师住在高层公寓大楼里。
Their teachers live in a high-rise apartment building.
我的房子的后街不是很安全。
The backstreet of my house is not safe.
他住在广东郊区,
但在城里工作。
He lives in the suburbs of Guangzhou, but he works in the city
Centre.
.
房间里堆满了破烂。
The room is filled with loads of junk.
这个地区有丰富的煤。
There is plenty of cool in this area.
她在城里有几个朋友。
She has several friends in the town.
我有几件事情要办。
I have a couple of things to do.
她不得不面对这么多压力。
She has to face so much stress.
所有人都聚集在玛丽的家里。
All the people assembled at Marie's house.
从理论上来讲,有三种可能性。
Theoretically speaking, there are three possibilities.
他们翻找了所有的抽屉里查找那份遗失的文件。
They
rummaged
all
the
drawers
to
find
the
missing file.
从他的所作所为可以看出他相当自私。
As can be seen from his the doings he is rather selfish.
老师们很喜欢他。
Teachers liked him.
我希望玻璃杯足够每位客人使用。
I hope every guest use glass enough.
他们发现那些梯子不够长,
够不着被火围困的人。
They found that the ladder is not long enough,
can't reach the trapped by the fire.
活到一百岁的人很少。
Few people live one hundred years.
我几乎没听懂他的演讲。
I understand little of his speech.
他写了很多书,但我只看过几本。
He wrote many books, but I've only seen a few of the.
她有一点钱,十磅左右。
She had a little money, about ten pounds.
我们在人群中拥挤着穿行。
We crowded around in through the crowd.
他穿上大衣向门口走去。
He put on his coat and went to the door.
她的眼睛在恳求回答。
Her eyes are begging for an answer.
在这一地区总有意想不到的事情发生。
There are always unexpected things happen in this area.
他抱起孩子,让她骑在自己的肩膀上。
He picked up the child, and put her on his shoulders.
如果天气晴朗,我们可以看到远处山丘的轮廓。
We
could
see
the
profile
of
a
distant
hill
in
sunny/clear weather.
你还是早晨来更好。
You may come ,preferably,in the morning.
前几天我有过非常奇怪的经历,
I had rather an old experience the other day.
他沉醉于自己的成功之中。
He is obsessed with his own success.
我们有一些相同之处。
We have something in common.
她告诉孩子们不要把房间弄脏。
She told children not mess up the room.
农民们正在挑选大个的苹果。
The farmers are sorting out the bigger apples.
他告诉制片人他将就文学著作版权提起诉讼。
He told the producer that he would sue over the
literary property.

每个人都会不时地犯错误。
Everyone may make mistakes at tins
你应该注意身体。
You should pay attention to the body.
你一定要记住今晚去医院。
You must remember to go to the hospital tonight.
你为什么不乘船去呢?
Why don't you go to?
他们不得酒后开车。
They shall not drink and drive.
如果我是你,我会对她更严格一些。
If I were you, I will be more strict to her.
我的头疼和工作压力有关吗?
Headache and working pressure on me?
这种胶囊对治疗你的忧郁症有奇效。
This capsule is effective for your depression.
张小姐生病时,刘先生代理组长。
Miss Zhang was ill, Mr. Liu deputy leader.
我的车能载四个人。
My car can carry four people.
吉姆是个诗人也是个歌手。
Jim is a poet, is also a singer.
学好英语对学生来说是很重要的。
It is important for students to learn English well.
请给她一张写字纸。
Please give her a piece of paper to write.
我希望成为一名工程师。
I want to be an engineer.
你能帮我搬这个重箱子吗?
Can you help me with this heavy box?
他停下来休息。
He stopped to have a rest.

en-


en-


en-


en-


en-


en-


en-


en-



本文更新与2021-01-22 09:57,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/549698.html

新编大学基础英语综合教程3课后翻译的相关文章