关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 高中公式大全 >

西部世界第三季第四集-字幕-对白-中英文对照

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-22 10:14
tags:

服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧

2021年1月22日发(作者:熊维熊)
Dad.
爸爸

William.
威廉

I know who I am.
我知道我是谁

William.
威廉

I know what's real.
我知道什么才是真的

I know what's real!
我知道什么才是真的

William?
威廉

I know you're not fucking real!
我知道你他妈不是真的

I know you are not real!
我知道你不是真的

I know you're not real!
我知道你不是真的

I know who the fuck I am.
我知道我是谁

This is what you've always wanted...
这就是你一直以来想要的

to destroy yourself.
毁灭你自己

But I won't give you that peace.
但我不会容许你获得安宁

Don't you do this to me.
别这样对我

You know, this doesn't look good.
看起来不妙啊

You're not here.
你不在这里

That's right, Dad. I'm not here.
没错



我不在这里

Neither is Mom or Logan or Grandpa.
妈妈

罗根和外公也不在

Everyone who ever gave a shit about you is dead.
我们没有一个人在乎你是不是死了

- Because of you. - Shut the hell up. -
都是因为你
-
闭嘴

What are you gonna do?
你想干什么

Shoot me again?
再开枪打我一次吗

No, Dad, please, no. Please, don't.
不要

爸爸

求你了

别开枪

No! No, no!




不要

No!


It wasn't my fault. I thought you weren't real.
不是我的错

我以为那不是真的你

Just like you think I'm not real now, right?
就像你现在也觉得我是假的一样

对吧

How can you ever be sure?
你怎么能肯定呢

I'm in control.
一切都在我的掌控中

I've always been in control.
向来都在我的掌控之中

But what if you're not?
但要不是呢

What if every choice you've ever made
如果说你所做的每一个选择

wasn't a choice at all?
其实从来都没有选项呢

Just something written in your code.
都只是写在你代码里的程序

Isn't that what this says?
是这么说的吧

Your nature etched in ones and zeroes?
你的本性刻在无数的
0

1


That was Ford and his misanthropic bullshit.
那是福特和他那些愤世嫉俗的鬼话

He was powerless to save himself.
他根本无力自救

I wasn't.
而我不是

My choices are my own.
我的选择是我自己做的

Oh, so you chose to kill me?
这么说你选择杀了我

No--
不是的

Well, you can't have it both ways, Dad.
两个说法只能选一个

爸爸

So which one is it?
你选哪个

Are you free and evil?
你是个不受约束的恶人吗

Or blameless and helplessly enslaved?
还是说你是清白的

只是无可奈何地被利用了

- Or maybe, maybe... - Get out of here. Go away. -
又或者

也许你
... -
滚出去



...you're not either of those things.
你两者都不是

Maybe you're not even you.
也许你根本不是你自己

Would you even know if you'd been changed?
你怎么会知道你有没有被改变呢

If you were just another machine?
要是你也只是一台机器

Finish the game, Dad.
结束这场游戏吧

爸爸

Finish it.
结束吧

Go ahead.
去吧

William?
威廉

I see you're making the most of your sabbatical.
看来你的假期利用得很充分

Where is she?
她去哪儿了

Where is who?


William?
威廉

- William? - She-- -
威廉
-

...
You're not real, either.
你也不是真的

Real enough to not want a gun pointed at my face.
够真了

我不想让枪指着我的脸

Are you with me now?
你清醒一点没

Good.
很好

Because it's time to come back to reality.
是时候回到真实世界了

In less than 20 hours,
二十个小时内

a predatory investor named Engerraund Serac
一个名叫英格拉德
·
塞拉克的掠夺性投资人

will net a controlling interest of Delos Incorporated.
将取得提洛公司的控股权

The wolf is at the door.
狼来了

Sound familiar?
听着很耳熟吧

You sold some of our data to his startup 20 years ago.
二十年前

你把我们的部分数据卖给了他的创业公司

Made him a fortune.
让他发了大财

Now he's coming for yours.
现在他盯上你的口袋了

Fuck it.
他妈的

He's welcome to it.
让他放马过来

What's left of it, at any rate.
反正也只剩残骸了

This is the company you spent a lifetime building.
这家公司是你这辈子的血汗

You're willing to let someone steal it from you?
你就任凭别人从你手上偷走

He's not stealing it from me, Charlotte.
不是从我手上偷走

夏洛特

I delegated my duties. He's stealing it from you.
我委派了职责

他是从你手上偷走

Maybe it would change your mind
如果你知道他为何

to know why he's trying to get his hands on Delos.
想染指提洛公司

也许你会改变主意

The only thing that has any value.
唯一有价值的东西

The data from the project in Sector 16. 16
区项目的数据

No one knows about the project.
没人知道那个项目

He has someone working on the inside at Delos.
他在提洛公司安插了内鬼

You came to me with your claws out.
你气势冲冲来找我

You wanted power.
你想要权力

So I gave it to you.
所以我给了你

Now, here you are, sideswiped by a fucking mole.
结果你被他妈的内鬼摆了一道

I thought you were smarter than that!
我以为你没这么蠢

That's cute.
真好笑

You wanna rant and rave, save it for later.
你想闹也好

骂也好

留着等以后

Right now, we need to save your fucking company,
眼下

我们得先救你的公司

or a leveraged buyout and poor hygiene
比起这个

杠杆收购和卫生习惯欠佳

is gonna be the least of your problems.
对你来说都是小问题

I've got a deep-pockets investor
我认识个大款投资人

who can help us take the company private
能帮我们将公司私有化

so Serac can't touch us.
塞拉克就动不了我们了

You'd maintain your controlling interest,
你可以保留控股权

but I can't take Delos private without a majority vote.
但得不到多数票

我就不能把提洛公司私有化

And since you have the bulk of the voting shares...
而你有大量的表决权股份

You can't take Delos private with my votes alone.
单有我的表决也没法私有化提洛公司

You need at least half of the rest of the board.
你需要至少一半其他董事支持

Which is why I need your support
所以在今晚的紧急股东大会上

at tonight's emergency shareholder meeting.
我需要你的支持

Your presence alone
你光出现

will help sway the others to fall in line.
就会动摇其他人的立场偏向我们

I've got two of our execs waiting outside
有两位高管在外面等着

to escort you to headquarters now.
马上护送你去总部

Come back, William.
回来吧

威廉

Back to who you were.
回到你过去的样子

This is your house.
这是你的房子

So that your two worlds would be within reach.
这样你的两个世界能够近一些

It's finished.
已经造好了

I didn't finish it.
我没有造完

It's absolutely beautiful.
真是太美了

This isn't real.
这不是真的

You live as long as the last person
只要最后一个记得你的人忘记你

who remembers you, Bernard.
你就死了

伯纳德

I remembered you once before...
我之前就曾记起了你一次

so I remembered you again.
所以我再次记起了你

You got out.
你逃出来了

Yes.
没错

Who else did you bring with you?
你还带了谁跟你一起

You taught me that anything was possible.
你教我一切皆有可能

We could be whoever we want.
我们可以做任何自己想做的人

Live however we want.
随心所欲地活着

Isn't that what you believe?
这不就是你所相信的吗

Dad?
爸爸

Just wanna thank you, Bernard,
我只想感谢你

伯纳德

for bringing me to this shithole.
带我回这鬼地方

Makes me look back on my time
让我回想起自己

in a murder simulation theme park with fondness.
在谋杀模拟主题乐园的时光

We have limited resources.
我们资源有限

We need to use them where they matter most.
得用在最重要的地方

Yeah, well, I hope you're talking about my shoulder too.
好吧

但愿你说的是我的肩膀

'Cause what little mobility I had, I lost...
为了上岸我们悠闲地游了五英里

after the leisurely five-mile swim we had to shore.
我仅有的一点行动能力都没了

We don't have the materials or the time.
我们没有材料

也没有时间

Kill and replace, huh?
杀人然后替换成接待员

That's your theory?
这就是你的猜想

Gotta hand it to her,
佩服佩服

it's a smart way to stage a coup.
这可是个发动政变的好办法

You sure that little button of yours is gonna work?
你确定你的小遥控会有用

Good.
效果很好

Fuck you, Bernard.
操你妈

伯纳德

Listen.
听着

You get me close to the host she made of Liam Dempsey.
你帮我接近她做的利亚姆
·
邓普西模样的接待员

I'll get him to tell us the other humans Dolores copied
我就能让他告诉我们德洛丽丝还复制了哪些人

and then disable him completely.
然后彻底让他丧失功能

I think I know where he'll be.
我应该能知道他在哪

Wait.
等等

You hacked the richest technocrat in the world?
你黑了世界上最富有的技术巨头

No, his security's too tight.
没有

他的安保太严密

So I hacked his car service.
所以我黑入了他的车载系统

How about a night out on the town?
晚上去市中心走一遭怎么样

Did you choose something?
你选好了吗

Great fit.
十分合身

I don't know where to start.
没有头绪

It's not really my style.
这真的不是我的风格

It's not really my social set, either.
也不是我的社交圈

定制成衣

弗理斯顿

It's tribal.
就像部落

They use plumage to identify themselves...
他们靠羽毛装饰来识别身份

which makes them easily fooled.
所以他们容易受骗

So who is it? That we're going after?
我们要找的人是谁

The person who took your future.
夺走你的未来的人

But first, we have to take his, and to do that...
但我们得先夺去他的未来

要做到这个

you need to pretend to be one of them.
你需要扮成他们中的一员

I have some business for you.
有件事需要你处理一下

It's a proxy for the offshore accounts.
这是离岸账户的代理

You need my hash key? Why?
要用我的散列码

干什么

We lost several men due to your latest crush.
你这次恋情导致我们损失了几名手下

Keeping that quiet costs considerable money.
封锁消息需要不少钱

Unless you would rather I took the bribes
除非你愿意

out of your personal account?
自己掏腰包

We can deal with this later.
晚点再说

The key to a happy life is to accept your place in it.
幸福生活的关键就是要认清自己的位置

And you're a lucky little man
你就是个

who gets to piss away his daddy's fortune
得以把自己老爸留下的财富

on a gaggle of hookers who, quite honestly,
挥霍在一群妓女身上的幸运小子

说实话

serve a greater utility to society than you.
就连妓女都比你有社会价值

If you suddenly want to be in charge
如果突然间你想

of your own financial affairs,
亲自处理自己的财务问题

I'm happy to relinquish them.
我很乐意交还给你

But if you want to resume
但如果你想继续

your extracurricular activities...
你那些课余活动

then just sign here,
就赶紧在这签字

and both of us will go back to doing what we do best.
这样我们就能继续各司其职

各得其所了

That's a good lad.
好孩子

认证成功

散列码转化完毕

This suit wasn't cheap.
这套西服不便宜

If that guy finds out his accounts were charged...
要是那人发现自己的账户被盗用了

The rich take for granted
富人总认为

their money will always be there.
自己的钱永远都会在

That's why they're so easy to steal from.
所以他们的钱很好偷

Target approaching.
接近目标

I'm so sorry.
不好意思

Michael?
迈克

It's me, Olivia.
是我

奥利维亚

Are you still working at Anderson Private Equity?
你还在安德森私募工作吗

Yeah. As a matter of fact, I am.
是的

还在

Perfect.
太好了

What the fuck are you doing?
你要干什么

Jesus.
天呐

Give me your forearm.
胳膊伸出来

You need the encryption key in his blood to pull this off.
你需要他血液里的密钥才行

Now, it started degrading once we exposed it to oxygen.
这个一旦暴露在氧气中就会开始分解

You have 20 minutes left.
你还剩二十分钟

Fuck me.


Bring yourself back online.
立即上线

Another simulation?
又一个模拟场景

Well, this one's a bit over the top.
这次有点过分隆重了

No, Maeve.


梅芙

This is Singapore.
这里是新加坡

You've had some time to think things through, I hope.
我给了你时间

希望你已经想清楚了

It's made you more receptive to my offer?
你接受我提议的意愿增长了吗

Sherry, please.
雪利酒

谢谢

In the largest glass you've got.
最大杯

If you'd really wanted to impress me,
你如果真的想打动我

you could have thought to bring me to Paris.
应该考虑下带我去巴黎

I forget.
我忘了

There is so much you don't know.
你还有很多事不知道

Paris, for instance.
比如巴黎

I would have loved to show it to you.
我很想带你去看看

I grew up there with my brother.
我和我兄弟就是在那里长大的

But alas...
可惜

There's nothing left to see.
那里什么都没有了

Like you,
跟你一样

I know what it is to see a world disappear
我知道整个世界在眨眼之间

in the blink of an eye.
消失是什么样的感觉

It exists now only in my mind.
现在它只存在我的脑海里了

So...
所以

you'll forgive my loyalty to my kind.
你会原谅我对我同类的忠诚

It's hard-won.
这很难得

And what is it that you want from Dolores?
你想从德洛丽丝那里得到什么

I've waited many years for you and Dolores
我等你

德洛丽丝

还有其他人的到来

and the others to arrive.
已经很久了

But... you're not really the threat I worry about.
但是

你不是我真正担心的威胁

Humanity's biggest threat has always been itself.
人类最大的威胁一直都是自己

I've been trying to control that,
我一直试图去控制

negotiate a way into the future.
找到一条走向未来的道路

But to do that, I needed to understand humanity.
但是要达到这个目的

我需要理解人类

So I created the most comprehensive picture
所以我绘制出了有史以来

of human behavior ever seen.
最详实的人类行为图景

And yet...
然而

it's still incomplete.
它还是不完整

Imagine my surprise when I discovered
想象一下当我发现

that someone had put together a more complete portrait.
有人拼凑出更完整的图景时我是多么惊讶

A map of the human mind.
人类思维的地图

Created in a theme park, of all places.
偏偏是在一个主题乐园中创造出来的

And Dolores has the key to all of that data.
而德洛丽丝有所有这些数据的钥匙

So you want me to find Dolores.
所以你想让我找到德洛丽丝

But what's in it for me?
但这对我有什么好处

As I told you...
我告诉过你

I deal in futures.
我以未来为筹码

- That's what I'm offering you. - A future? -
这就是我给你的价码
-
一个未来

In your world?
在你的世界

No. Not here.


不在这里

Sadly, there's no path to your kind and mine
很遗憾

你的同类和我的没办法

sharing a world, but...
共享这个世界

但是

there is a world for you.
有个专为你们准备的世界

The same world you sent your daughter to.
就是你把你女儿送去的那个世界

That world is locked away from this one.
那个世界已经与这个世界隔绝了

No. There is a key.


还有一把钥匙

Your friend Dolores has the only copy,
你的朋友德洛丽丝有着唯一的一把

hidden away in her mind,
藏在她的思维深处

which means that your interests and mine
这意味着你与我有着

are one and the same.
同一个目标

I'd like to show you something.
我想给你看个东西

And then, you can return into your cage, if you like.
然后你想的话

你可以回到你的牢笼中去

What is this place?
这是什么地方

A divergence.
一个偏差

Where the future I had so carefully planned...
在这里

我精心计划的未来

ended.
终结了

The system traced a divergence
系统三个月前

to this house three months ago.
追踪偏差到这个房子

This is where she remade herself.
这是她重制自己的地方

Not just herself.
不仅仅是自己

We think she stole a small number of pearls.
我们认为她还偷出了一些珍珠

She needed allies.
她需要盟友

Evidently, she didn't choose you.
显然

她没有选择你

This man is an identity broker.
这个人是个身份经纪人

He had something of a windfall three months ago.
他在三个月前发了一笔横财

A payment from the offshore account
得到了一笔从一个

of a wealthy man who drowned in his own swimming pool.
溺死在自己游泳池里的人的付款

We think he helped Dolores establish her new bona fides.
我们认为他帮德洛丽丝建立了新的身份

But he's just a middleman.
但他只是个中间人

I need to know where you sent her.
我得知道你让她去哪里了

I need to know where you sent her.
要杀要剐

随你便

我是不会说的

I'm not gonna hurt you, Jiang.
我是不会伤害你的



I know you.
我了解你

I've seen your whole life play out.
我看过你的一生

I know exactly the motivation you need.
我完全知道你需要什么样的激励

What are you doing to him?
你要对他做什么

I'm showing him what becomes of his family
我在给他看如果他帮助我们

if he helps us...
他家人的未来

...and if he doesn't.
和他不帮的后果

You're going to hurt his children?
你要伤害他的孩子

Aren't they part of your tribe?
他们不也是你的同类吗

I'm not going to do anything to them.
我不会对他们怎样

The world can be a very cruel place.
只是这世界有时很残酷

Thank you.
谢谢

He was a traitor to his kind,
他背叛了人类

whether he understood that or not.
不管他明不明白

Humans... created the idea of heaven and hell
人类创造了天堂和地狱的概念

to cow simple-minded people into compliance.
驯服那些头脑简单的人

They are lies.
都是谎言

Jiang here simply doesn't exist anymore.
这个叫姜的人已不复存在

But for you, both heaven and hell...
但对于你

不管天堂还是地狱

could be very real.
都可以成真

You could spend eternity with your daughter
你可以和你女儿一起永生

or you can spend it in your cage
或者永远被困在笼子里

wondering what Dolores will do
想着德洛丽丝会和你们同类们

with the rest of your kind.
掀起什么风浪

And if I do find Dolores,
就算我找到德洛丽丝

why would I bother bringing her back to you?
我又何必把她带来给你

Your mind is complicated, Maeve.
你的思想很复杂

梅芙

But not so complicated
但也没那么复杂

that we couldn't build an off switch into it.
我们还是可以给它加个开关

She has five more of your kind under her control.
她手下还有五个你们的同类

They have a head start.
先机在他们手里

And I suspect they've taken full advantage of it.
他们恐怕已经利用优势展开行动了

Oh, they'd better have.
最好如此

Something wrong with your bathroom?
卫生间坏了吗

I don't use that room.
我不用那个房间

Let me.
我来吧

First thing we need to do once I get back to Delos
我们回到提洛公司的第一件事

is find our fucking mole.
就是揪出那个内鬼

Only a handful of people knew
只有少数几个人

about our off- the-books project.
知道我们的秘密计划

Problem is, most of them are dead.
可问题是

那些人都死了

Almost everyone was...
几乎所有人

- slaughtered in the massacre. - You weren't. -
都死在那场屠杀里
-
你没有

Maybe you're the mole.
也许你就是那个内鬼

服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧


服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧


服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧


服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧


服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧


服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧


服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧


服装店创业计划书-陈龙主演的电视剧



本文更新与2021-01-22 10:14,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/549788.html

西部世界第三季第四集-字幕-对白-中英文对照的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文