关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

钠阿甘正传中英文字幕

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-24 18:27
tags:

-

2021年1月24日发(作者:warble)

阿甘正传中英文字幕

Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump
你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘

Do you want a chocolate?
吃巧克力吗
?
chocolate
巧克力

I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我能吃掉上百万块巧克

My mama always said
我妈妈常说

Life was like a box of chocolates.
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力

You never know what you're going to get.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种

Those must be comfortable shoes.
那双鞋子一定很舒适

comfortable
舒服


I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天脚都不会痛

I wish I had shoes like that.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子

My feet hurt .
其实我的脚很痛

Mama always said there's an awful lot
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情

you can tell about a person by their shoes.
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道

Where they're going,
他会往哪里走

where they've been.
他住在哪里

I've worn lots of shoes.
我穿过很多双鞋子

I bet if I think about it real hard
如果我仔细想的话

I could remember my first pair of shoes.
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样

Mama said they'd take me anywhere .
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方

She said they was my magic shoes.
她说它是双魔鞋

magic
魔法

All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now . Let's take a little walk around
好的,福雷斯,张开双眼
,
你走几步看看

How do those feel.
感觉如何?

His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太

as strong as I've ever seen.
是我见过最强壮的

crooked
弯曲

But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但是他的背象政客一样弯

politician
政客

But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?

Forrest!
福雷斯!

Now, when I was a baby, Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
我刚出世时妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名

General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝弗福雷斯将军

She said we was related to him in some way.
她说我们有点亲戚关系

Ku Klux Klan.

What he did was ,he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
俗称“三
K
党”

他做过的事情是:建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党

They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks
or something.
他们全披着长袍和床单看来像一群鬼

They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑

And, anyway, that's show I got my name-- Forrest Gump.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯甘

Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
妈妈说这名字是提醒我

that sometimes we all do things that, well, that just don't make no sense.
我们会经常做一些并没有意义的事情

This way. Hold on. Ugh!
向这边

All right.
好了

What are y'all staring at?
你们在看什么?

Haven't you ever seen a little boy with braces on his legs before ?
从来没有见过小孩子戴脚撑的吗?

Don't ever let anybody
不要管其它人

tell you they're better than you, Forrest.
说他们比你强,福雷斯

If God intended everybody to be the same ,he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话他会给每人一双脚撑

Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

妈总有办法让我明白她的意思

We lived about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.
我们住在
17
号公路附近茵镇约半


That's in the county of Greenbow.
这个地方属于绿茵县

Our house had been in Mama's family
我们的房子来自妈妈的家族

since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的

Had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里

Since it was just me and Mama and we had all these empty rooms,
房子只有我和妈妈住,我们有好多空房间

Mama decided to let those rooms out, mostly to people passing through,
妈妈将这些空房出租给路过的人住

Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人

That's how me and Mama got money.
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱

Mama was a real smart lady.
妈妈是个很聪明的女士

Remember what I told you, Forrest.
记住我说的话
,
福雷斯

You're no different than anybody else is.
你和其它任何人是一样的

Did you hear what I said, Forrest?
你和其它任何人是一样的

You're the same as everybody else.
你和其它人是一样的

You are no different.
你并没有什么不一样

Your boy's...different, Mrs. Gump.
你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太

His I.Q is 75.
他的智商只有
75
Well, we're all different,
我们都是不一样的她希望我得到最好的教育

Mr. Hancock. She wanted me to have the finest education
汉考克先生,

so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School.
所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校

I met the principal and all.
我见到了校长什么的

I want to show you something, Mrs. , this is normal.

请你看看这个,甘太太这是正常水平

Forrest is right here .
福雷斯则是在这儿

The state require s a minimum I.Q of 80to attend public school.

州政府要求智商起码要
80
才能上公立学校

Mrs. Gump,
甘太太

he's going to have to go to a special school.
他应该上特殊学校

Now, he'll be just fine.
在那里他会很好的

What does normal mean anyway ?
正常水平是什么意思
?
He might be... a bit on the slow side,
他可能…反应不太灵敏

but my boy Forrest going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.
但我儿子福雷斯应该和其它人一样得到机会

He's not going to some special school to learn how to retread tires.
他不该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎

We're talking about five little points here .
这不过是区区
5
分的问题

There must be something can be done.
一定会有办法解决的

We're a progressive school system.
我们的学校是要排名次的

We don't want to see anybody left behind.
我们不想有人拉后腿

left behind
拖后腿


Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?
甘先生在哪儿,甘太太?

He's on vacation.
他去度假了

Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son.
你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子

You don't say much, do you?
你不太会说话,是吗?


“最后,他必须去试一试




看起来容易,但是…“发生了怪事,首先他们…

Mama, what's vacation mean?
妈妈,度假是什么意思?

Vacation?
度假?

Where Daddy went?
爸爸去哪儿了?

Vacation's when you go somewhere...and you don't ever come back.
度假就是你去一个地方…然后就不再回来

Guess you could say
me and Mama was on our own.
我和妈妈无依无靠

But we didn't mind.
但我们不介意

Our house was never empty
但我们不介意

There was always folks coming and going.
经常是人来人往的

Supper!
开饭!

It's supper, everyone!
大家来吃晚饭啦!

That sure looks special .Sometimes, we had so many people staying with us
这看起来很特别有时有这么多人和我们一起住

that every room was filled, with travelers, you know,
每个房间都住满了旅客

folks living out of their suitcases and hat cases and sample cases.
这些人带着行李箱,还有帽子箱子,还有样品箱子

Forrest Gump, it's suppertime! Forrest?
福雷斯甘,吃晚饭了!福雷斯?

One time, a young man was staying with us,
有一次,又有位年青人和我们住一起

and he had him a guitar case.
他带着一个吉它箱子

Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit
“你从来逮不到兔子”

And you ain't no
“你也不是…”

Friend of mine

Forrest I told you not to bother this nice young man.
我的朋友”福雷斯
,
叫你不要打扰这位叔叔,

No, that's all right, ma'am.
没关系,太太

I was showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
我在弹吉它给他听

All right. Supper's ready if y'all want to eat.
好吧,你可以来吃晚饭了

Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you, ma'am.
行,好极了。谢谢你,太太

ay, man, show me that crazy little walk you did there .
喂,兄弟,请你再表演一遍刚才那步法
S
Slow it down some.
稍微慢一点

You ain't nothing butI liked that guitar.
“你只不过是…”
--
我喜欢那吉它

It sounded good.
它很好听

I started moving around to the music,
我伴着音乐移动着脚步

swinging my hips.
扭着我的臀部

hips
臀部


Crying' all the time
“哭喊不停”

all the time
一直

This one night,

me and Mama was out shopping,
那天晚上我和妈妈出去购物,

and we walked by Vincy's Furniture and Appliance Store,
我们路过文斯家私商店

and guess what?
你猜怎么着?

You ain't nothing' but a hound dog #
“你只不过是一条猎犬”

This is not for children's eyes.
小孩子不能看这个

Cryin' all the time #
“哭喊不停”
#
Some years later,
几年以后

I that handsome young man who they called the King,
听说那位帅哥被人称为“猫王”

well, he sung too many songs.
嗯,他唱的歌实在太多

Had him self a heart attack or something.
结果他得了心脏病什么的

heart attack
心脏病

It must be hard being a king
看来“王”确实是不好当啊

You know, it's funny how you remember some things,

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-24 18:27,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/561800.html

阿甘正传中英文字幕的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文