关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

律政俏佳人 Legally Blonde 中英文剧本

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-01-26 02:29
tags:

-

2021年1月26日发(作者:耦合剂)

律政俏佳人

Legally Blonde
中英文剧本



Here it is!

就是这!



Thanks.

谢谢



Did you guys sign it?

你看过吗



Did you sign the card?

你看过这张卡片吗



And five and four and...

四,五,跟着



Hey, girls, sign!

嘿,姑娘们,签了它



All right! Here you go!

好,你可以走了




- Elle's gonna love it! - Thanks.

艾尔会喜欢的,谢谢



You go, girl!

孩子,你们可以走了




Hi, girls! Here, sign!

嘿,女孩们,签了它



Thanks!

谢谢



There she is.

她在那



Thank you.


多谢





I love that restaurant!

我喜欢那家餐馆



I heard Madonna went into laborthere.


我听说麦当娜在那里公作



Oh, gosh! I have to go shopping!


哦,时间,我要去购物了!



I'll see you tonight. Bye.


晚上见




Bruiser, what's this?

布塞尔,这是什么






今晚幸运,永恒的凯利



Oh, that's so cute.


欧,那真可爱




Oh, my gosh! You guys are so sweet!

你也不错




But I'm not positive it'll happen tonight.

我今晚没空



Hello! He just had lunch with his grandmother.


你好,他刚和他的祖母共进午餐



You know he got the rock.


他的事你知道吗




Why else would she have flown in from Newport?


怎么这么快就有人知道了



It's not like she'd Fed Ex a six-carat diamond.


这事什么人都知道了



Do you really think?


你说是吗



I can't believe you're getting engaged!


想不道你也是这样



Oh, my gosh...


我的天啊



you guys have to help me pick out the perfect outfit.


你要帮我把这些器材配套齐全



Come on!






I think you should go with the red.


我认为你应该穿红色



It's the color of confidence.


那是自信的表现



I don't understand why you're disregarding...


我不明白你为什么那么冷漠



your signature color.


你的签名也是




He's proposing. I can't look like I would on any other date.


他正计划着,我不能看着别人约会



This is the date... the night I'll always remember.


这个约会的夜晚我永远都记得



I want to look special.


我想看看有什么不同



Bridal.


那个婚礼



But not like I expect anything.


不是我希望的那样



There's nothing I love more...


其他我没什么兴趣



than a dumb blonde with daddy's plastic.


不过是普通货色罢了



Did you see this one? We just got it in yesterday.


看到这个吗,我们曾经昨天拿过的




Is this low-viscosity rayon?

是低胸尼龙吗



Yes. Of course.







With a half-loop top-stitching on the hem?

肩上只有这么一点挂着的东西




Absolutely. It's one of a kind.


是的,是那样的



It's impossible to use a half-loop top-stitching...


太少了



on low-viscosity rayon. Itwould snag the fabric.


低粘性人造丝是不可能用的,它会

给纺织品试市场带来冲击的



And you didn't just get it in.


你还不明白吗



I saw it in the June V
ogue a year ago.


一年前我在简维哥看过



So if you're trying to sell it forfull price...


你打算原价卖出吗



you picked the wrong girl.


你选错人了




Girls, this is it.

女孩们就这样



In afew hours...


在几个小时后



I'll be the future Mrs. Warner Huntington III.


我将要决定华纳先生的将来




Wow. You look so beautiful.

哦,你看起很美




So do you.


你也是




Let's get out of here.

我们离开这里




Must be strange having such perfect eyes.

有这么漂亮的眼睛一定很奇怪




God, you're so wonderful. Elle, thank you.

我的天啊,你太

英俊了艾尔,谢谢你




Here's to us.

来,为我们干杯



To us.


为我们干杯




One of the reasons I wanted to come here tonight...

今晚我来的原因是



was to discuss ourfuture.


谈谈我们的将来



And I am fully amenable to that discussion.


我们也确实需要谈谈



Good. You know how we've been having...


好,你知道我们在



all kinds of fun lately?


玩后来的游戏吗




Well, Harvard is gonna be different.


哈佛大学果然是不一样



Law school is a completely different world...


法学院是个完全不同的世界…



and I need to be serious.


我要认真点



Of course.


当然



My family expects a lot from me.


我家对我期望很大



- Right. - I expect a lot from me.


我也是



I plan on running for office someday.


总有一天我会逃出去的



I fully support that. You know that.


完全同意



Absolutely. But the thing is...


但是



if I'm going to be a senator by the time I'm thirty...


如果我三十岁当上参议员



I need to stop dicking around.


我就不会那么放荡




Warner, I completely agree.


华纳,你说的对




That's why I think it's time for us...

那就是我想是时候…



Elle, pooh bear...


艾尔,宝贝




- I do. - I think we should break up.

我愿意,我想我们应该分手




What?

什么?



I've been thinking, and it's the right thing to do.


我在想,分手是对的



You're breaking up with me?


你和我分手?



I thought you were proposing.


我以为你是想想罢了



Proposing?


想想?



Elle, if I'm going to be a senator...


艾尔,如果我要当议员的话



I need to marry a Jackie, not a Marilyn.


我要娶的是杰姬,而不是玛里安




You're breaking up with me because I'm too blonde?


你打断我就因为我是金发



No. That's not entirely true.


不全对



Then what? My boobs are too big?


那是什么,难道我的波太大



Elle, your boobs are fine.


艾尔,不关你的波的事



So when you said that you would always love me...


你不是说会爱我一直到永远



you were just dicking around?


现在你又变了



Elle, I do love you.


艾尔,我真的爱你



I just can't marry you.


不过我不能娶你



You have no idea of the pressure that I am under.


你不明白我的处境



My family has five generations of senators.


我的世家五代都是议员



My brother's in the top three at Yale Law.


我的兄弟都是耶

鲁大学的高材生




He just got engaged to a Vanderbilt, for Christ's sake.


他刚刚才取法学学位




Bad salad.

糟糕的色拉




Sweetie...

甜心



Pooh bear?


我不想听,宝贝



It's not like I have a choice here, sweetheart!


我根本没有选择




You get the car, I'll get the check.

你拿车,我结帐



I won't be having the salad.


我不会这样算的




Let me take you home.

让我送你回家



Elle, believe me. I never expected to do this...


艾尔,相信我

这是事非得已



but I think it's the right thing.


我有苦处的



How can it be the right thing when we're not together?


我们分开可能是对的




I have to think of my future...


我要为将来打算



and what my family expects of me.


我的父母也是



So you're breaking up with me...


所以你和我分手



because you're afraid yourfamily won't like me?


因为你怕你的家人不会接受我



Everybody likes me.


人人都喜欢我



East Coast people are different.


东岸人是不一样的



Because I'm not a Vanderbilt, suddenly I'm white trash?


因为我不是范德

莱特,我也不知道?



I grew up in Bel Air!


我在比尔航空长大!



Across the street from Aaron Spelling!


从这里穿过大街!



Most people would agree that's a lot better...


很多人都认为这是对德



than some stinky old Vanderbilt!


而那些老顽固就不是




I told you. I need someone serious.


告诉你



我需要的是认真的人



But I'm seriously in love with you.


但我是认真的和你谈恋爱



Isn't that enough?


说够了吗



Pooh bear, just get in the car.


上车吧




You'll ruin your shoes.

你会弄脏我的鞋




Morning, Amy.

早上好,艾米




Elle, it's Amy.

艾尔,艾米来了



I'm having trouble with this whole lip-linerthing.


我正在搞我的唇膏



- Sweetie, didn't you hear? - Hearwhat?


亲爱的,你没听见吗?听到什么?



It's terrible. He dumped her.


太可怕了,他把她甩了



Why me?



为什么是我



Because you're not gonna remember anything aftertonight.


从今以后你就什么都不记得了




Oh, you're wrong.

你错了




I will remember, no matterwhat.

无论什么,我都会记住



And I'm never gonna lose you again.


我不会再失去你



You couldn't.


你不可以




You're a part of me.

你是我生命的一部份



I love you.


我爱你




Liar!

骗子



Honey, you have to leave this room.


亲爱的,你要离开这间房子



It's been, like, a week.


你这样已经一个星期



- So? - Drink this.



喝了它




What always makes us feel better...

什么使我们感觉更好…



no matterwhat?


不管是什么




She had eight grilled cheese sandwiches.

她有八份芝士三文治



She stuffed them in her mouth all at once.


她一口就把它们吞下去了



Itwas so sad.


太可悲了



We thought she'd be the first to walk down the aisle...


我想她肯定是第一个



and now she's totally adrift.


她正在到处走



Totally.


到处




She hasn't conditioned her hair in a week.

她一个星期没有打理头发了



Maybe she's going forthe grunge look.


可能她想显德颓费一点



And her nails are full-on chipped.



她的指甲很久没剪了



So trailer park.







Oh, my God! Do you know who this is?

哦,你知道那是谁吗



- That's Warner's older brother! - Who?


那就是华纳的兄弟






夏宁顿






他是耶鲁大学法学

系三年级的学生



和她的未婚妻…






法学系一年级的学生雷沃克




This is the type of girl that Warnerwants to marry!

这是华纳心目中的

想要娶的女孩



This is what I need to become to be serious!


这是我想认真变成的类型



What? Practically deformed?


什么?




No. A law student.

法学学生





Law school?

法学系?



It's a perfectly respectable place, daddy.


令人向往的地方



Honey, you were first runner up...


亲爱地,我是第一个变成



at the Miss Hawaiian Tropics contest.


夏威夷小姐类型的人



Why are you gonna throw that all away?


为什么你把那些都扔了



Going to Harvard is the only way...


上哈佛大学是唯一找回我生活的方法



I'll get the love of my life back.


Sweetheart, you don't need law school.


你不必要上法学院



Law school is for people...


法学院是给那些…



who are boring and ugly and serious.


既麻烦又丑陋又认真的人上的



And you, Button, are none of those things.


可是你,巴顿,你的性格一点都不符合





Harvard Law School?

哈佛法学系?



That's right.







But that's a top three school.

那是名校



Oh, I have a 4.0.






Yes, but your major is fashion merchandising.


但你的专业是广告




Harvard won't be impressed that you aced History of Polka Dots.

哈佛不会记得你设计过的内衣的




What are your back-ups?

你需要支持吗



I don't need back-ups. I'm going to Harvard.


我不需要帮助,我要去哈佛



Well, then, you'll need...


你需要…



excellent recommendations from your professors.


从你教授那里得到良好的评价



And a heck of an admissions essay.


然后有一篇优秀的论文



Right.



好的



And at least a 175 on your LSATs.


你说



总分至少
175




I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest...


我有一次通过了



for Lambda Kappa Pi.


拉姆丹卡皮的综合能力测试



Trust me, I can handle anything.


相信我,我能应付所有的事




Thanks!

谢谢



You're welcome.


不用




Because I have a metrabolism...

因为这是我该做的



- I have a really high metrab... - It's metabol...


无论如何




Oh, my God.

我的天啊



What are you doing?


你在干什么?




Reading about the LSATs.


看新闻




My cousin had that.

我表弟也是



Apparently, you get a really bad rash on your...


你脸色不太好




The LSATs are an exam.

LSAT
是一种考试



Girls, I'm going to Harvard!


我要去哈佛了



- You mean like on vay-kay? - Let's all go!


你的意思是你通过了,我们都去吧



Road trip!


我们去旅行!



No. I'm going to Harvard Law School.


不,我是去哈佛法学院



Why?


为什么?



Elle, now, I know you're upset about all this...


艾尔,我知道你很难过



but can't you just take a Percoset?


请原谅我,但你能应付过来吗?




Once Warner sees me as a serious law student...






一旦华纳看到我是一个

认真的法学院的学生



he'll totally want me back.


It's a completely brilliant plan!


他回到我身边来的



这是一个完全无缺的计划!



But isn't it hard to get into law school?


进法学院难吗



I had the highest GPA in Delta Nu.


我有信心




Oh, well. Here, you're gonna need this.

你需要这些




Your scrunchy?

你的幸运符?



My lucky scrunchy. It helped me pass Spanish.


对,它使我通过了西班牙语考试




You passed Spanish because you gave Professor Montoya...

你通过是因为你跟教授…



a lap dance afterthe final.


跳了一支舞



Yeah... luckily.



是的,很幸运




My name is Elle Woods, andfor my admissions essay...

我的名字是艾尔,这是我的演讲词



I'm gonna tell all of you at Harvard...


我要告诉你们哈佛的一切



why I'm gonna make an amazing lawyer.


和我为什么成为



As president of my sorority...


妇女会主席



I'm skilled at commanding the attention of a room...


我平时喜欢打扫房间



and discussing very important issues.


和谈论事务



It has come to my attention that the maintenance staff...


我还要注意生活开支的问题



is switching ourtoilet paper from Charmin...


例如卫生巾等等的问题



to generic.


等等



All those opposed to chafing please say


有皮肤发炎的请发一下声





A... neithertype of opera...

这不是另一类的歌剧



or neithertype of rap is on sale.


也不是废话



B... neithertype of jazz...


也不是爵士乐



and neithertype of opera is on sale.


也不是话剧



C... neithertype of opera and neithertype of soul...


也不是一件小事



Party! Delta Nu, we love you!


我们爱你,德尔塔奴




I'm able to recall hundreds of important details...

我回想起很多事情



at the drop of a hat.


在以前



Hey, Elle, do you know what happened...


艾尔,知道发生什么事了吗



on Days of Our Lives yesterday?


我们的节日




Why, yes, Margot, I do.

我记得



Once again, we join Hope in the search for her identity.



我们么了解一下她得身份



As you know, she's been brainwashed by the evil Stefano.


她以前曾经错过




Get set and go!

继续




One forty-three.

一百四十三




Lfeel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life.

我喜欢每天用俚语




I object!

我反对




It's here!

在这



- What? - It's here!


什么在这



The LSAT scores! It's here!


这是
LSAT
的分数!在这



Open the scores!


打开看看




What's the score?

多少分?





- This is so exciting. - Tell us!

真令人兴奋,告诉我们



What is it?


什么




One seventy-nine!

一百七十九




One seventy-nine!

一百七十九




And that's why you should vote for me...

这是你投我票的原因



Elle Woods, future lawyer forthe class of 2004.


艾尔,
2004
年的大律师




She does have a 4.0 from CULA...

她从
CULA
那里得了一个
4.0




and she got a 179 on her LSATs.


她在
LSAT
考试中得了
179




Afashion major?


很热门的专业吗?



Well, sir, we've never had one before...


我们以前从来没有过…



and aren'twe always lookingfor diversity?


也不会总是去寻找差别吗?



Her list of extracurricular activities is impressive.



她的课外活动很多



She was in a Ricky Martin video.


她在马丁的
MTV
里面客串



Clearly, she's interested in music.


她很爱音乐




She also designed a line of faux fur panties...

的确是



她设计过一种毛裤



for her sorority's charity project.


她曾经独奏过



She's afriend to the animals as well as a philanthropist.


她对动物也很友善




Elle Woods...

艾尔
.
伍兹…



welcome to Harvard.


欢迎来到哈佛




Bruiser, it's so exciting! Look! Harvard!

布鲁塞尔,看,太令人

兴奋了,这就是哈佛



Are you excited?


你开心吗




This is our new house forthe next three years.

这是我们的宿舍




Are you thirsty?


你渴吗



Let's get you some water.


我拿点水给你



Sweetheart, you just look parched.


你看起来很热



Hey, Brad, check out Malibu Barbie!


检查一下




Where's the beach, honey?

沙滩在哪?




Here you go.





Good boy. Warner's gonna be so excited to see you.


华纳会很高兴见到你




Guys, this way.

这一边



- This ain't L. A! - Come on, Bruiser.


这不是洛杉矶



Check her out. Look at the way she walks.


看她走路的样子



It's gonna be so exciting.


我很兴奋




Now, don't be scared. Everyone will love you.


别怕,没事的,大家都会喜欢的




Hi. Woods, comma, Elle.

嗨,伍兹



嗨艾尔




Class schedule, map, book list.

课程表,地图,书




Wait a second. My social events calendar is missing.

等等,我的日程表不见了



Yourwhat?


什么



Social events... you know, mixers, formals...


我的日程表




clambakes, trips to the Cape.

烧烤,旅游




Has Warner Huntington III checked in yet?

请问华纳搬进了吗?







Maybe you should check with the cruise director...


你应该去那找主任吧



on the Lido deck.


在海边





Welcome to law school.

欢迎来到法学院



This is the partwhere we go around in a circle...


我们围成一圈



and everyone says a little bit about themselves.


每一个人都介绍一下自己



Let's startwith you.


你先



My name is David Kidney.


我名叫大卫




I have a masters in Russian literature...

我曾经拿过俄罗斯文学学位



a Ph. D in biochemistry...


和生物学学位



andforthe last eighteen months...


在这最近十八个月



I've been deworming orphans in Somalia.


我在索马里慰问孤儿




Awesome. What about you?

利害,那你怎么样



Hey. How you doin'? I'm Enid Wexler.


你好,我是韦斯勒



I got a Ph.D. From Berkeley in women's studies...



我已经取得妇女学学位



emphasis in the history of combat...


重点是讨论妇女的历史地位



and last year, I single-handedly organized...


上一年,我组织了



the march for Lesbians Against Drunk Driving.


反同性恋的游行



- Killer. - Thanks. Good times.


谢谢



祝有好时光



Aaron Mitchell.


米切尔



I graduatedfirst in my class from Princeton.


我先从普林斯顿大学毕业



I have an I.Q. Of 187...


我智商是
187


and it's been suggested that Stephen Hawking...


已经讲过史提芬



stole his Brief History of Time...


偷了他的历史简介



from my fourth grade paper.


在四年级的考试试卷中



Cool.







- Me? - Yeah.


到我了吗




Hi. I'm Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods...

我是艾尔,这是布鲁塞尔



and we're both Gemini vegetarians.


我们都是素食主义者



I have a bachelor's degree in fashion merchandising...


我有一个服装设计的学士学位



from CULA, and I was a Zeta Lambda Nu sweetheart...


我在选美中得过奖



president of my sorority, Delta Nu...


我曾是妇女会主席



and last year, I was homecoming queen.


上一年,我是加州之星



Two weeks ago I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal...


两星期前我见到卡梅隆



and I talked her out of buying...


我跟她谈话



this truly heinous angora sweater.


讲到恶心的安哥拉兔子牌衣服



Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.



谁说桔子是粉红色的就是有病




Wish me luck, Bruiser.

祝你好运,布鲁塞尔



This is my first class as a serious law student.


这是我第一次在法学系




I totally look the part.

我周围看了一下




There is no way she got in here on her own.

她不可以打扮随便上学




艾尔



I totally forgot you go here.

我不记的你来这了



What are you talking about?


你在说什么



I'm sorry. Are you here to see me?


对不起,你来看我的吗



No, silly. I go here.


不,我只是路过



You go where?


你去哪



Harvard. Law school.


哈佛法学院




You got into Harvard Law?


你进了法学系



What, like it's hard?


想不到吧



Oh, my gosh, Warner, it'll be so great.


哦,华纳,太好了



I'm planning this great mixer. You have to help me.


我有一个计划,你要帮帮我



I'm thinking like a luau or casino night.


我想开一个晚会



It'll be just like senior year exceptfunner.


我是个新人




Time to go. I have to go to class...

时间到了,我要上课了



but meet me after on the benches.


沙滩见



All right, bye!


好,再见




A legal education means you will learn...

义务教育意味着



to speak in a new language.


另外一个意思




You will be taught to achieve insight...


你会加强你的洞察力



into the world around you...


看看周围的世界



and to sharply question what you know.


尖锐化你知道的问题




The seat you have picked will be yours...

你们坐着的位置



forthe next nine months of your life.


属于你以后九个月中的生命



And those of you in the front row...


你,坐在前排的那个



beware.


注意一点






法是从激情中解放出来的



Does anyone know who spoke those immortal words?


知道这是谁说的吗




- Yes? - Aristotle.

阿里斯多德




Are you sure?

肯定吗?





Would you be willing to stake your life on it?

你可以为此贡献一生吗?




I think so.






What about his life?

他的生命是怎样的?




I don't know.

不知道



Well, I recommend knowing before speaking.


好,三思而后行




The law leaves much room for interpretation...

法给我们很多空间去联想




but very little for self-doubt.

但很少自我反省



And you were right.


你是对的




And you were right.


Itwas Aristotle.

这就是阿里斯多德



Good job.


做得好



Now, I assume all of you have read pages 1-48...



好,现在从第一页看到四十八页



and are now well-versed in subject matter jurisdiction.


先熟悉一下




Who can tell us about Gordon vs. Steele?

谁能告诉我高更和史蒂勒



Let's call on someone from the hot zone.


让我们谈论一下这个话题




Elle Woods?

艾尔




Actually, I wasn't aware thatwe had an assignment.

实际上,我不知道我有功课要做




Vivian Kensington.

韦韦安



Do you think it's acceptable that Ms. Woods is not prepared?


你说艾尔小姐的不

作预习理由充分吗




I don't.

不知道



Would you support my decision to ask herto leave class...


你支持我要她离开这个课室吗



and to return only when she is prepared?


然后等她准备好后才来上课



Absolutely.



当然




Now, Ms. Kensington...

现在



did diversity jurisdiction exist in this case?


说有意见吗



你觉得你有在教室

随便穿衣服的权利吗?



No, it did not.


没有




Good. How about in the case of Owens vs. McCullogh?

那欧文斯和海格勒的案件怎么样



I can't believe that girl.


我不相信那个女孩



So stupid!


笨蛋




Who does she think she is?

她以为她是什么东西



Excuse me. Are you OK?


你没事吧




Do they put you on the spot like that all the time?

为什么总是见到你



The professors?


教授?




They tend to do that. Socratic method.


他们一直都是那样

苏格拉底方式



If you don't know the answers, they just kick you out?


如果你不知道,他

们就把你踢出去




You have Stromwell, huh?

你也会发火的,对吗



Yes! Did she do that to you, too?


她那样做是为了你吗



No. But she did make me cry once.


不,但她曾使我流泪



Not in class. I waited till I got back to my room...


我要等下去



but she'll kick you right in the ball...


但他会把你当球踢



Orwherever, you know.


你知道的



She's really tough.


她做得到



Great.






Don'tworry, it gets better. Who else do you have?


别担心,会好起来的,你还做什么?




I have Callahan, Royalton, and Levinthal.


我有古儿汗




Let's see, speak up in Callahan's class.

让我们去他们班看看



He really likes people that are opinionated.


他喜欢武断的人



And in Royalton's class...


在礼顿的班



try to get a seat in the back.


在后边找个位置



He spits when he talks about products liability.


他的课讲得很生动



And for Levinthal, make sure you read the footnotes.


如果上利文夫尔的课,你要看注释



That's where he gets a lot of his exam questions.


他在那里出很多考试问题



Right.







Wow. I'm really glad I met you.

很高兴见到你




Are you a third year?



- Well... - Hey, Elle.

你是三年级学生吗



艾尔



Hi! Thanks for all your help.


多谢




Good luck.

祝你好运




So...





how was your first class?


你第一节课怎么样



Ltwas good, exceptfor this horrible preppy girl...


不错,除了那些疯狂的女孩



who made me look bad in front of the professor.


为什么教授对我的印像那么差



But no biggie.


不知道



You're here now. So, how was your summer?


好了,暑假怎么过



Good. It was good.


不知道



Did you do anything exciting?


去找乐子吧





Have you met Vivian?

见到韦韦安了吗



Hi. Vivian Kensington.






你好,韦韦安




Do you know her?

你认识她吗



- She's... - I'm his fiancee.


我是她的未婚妻




I'm sorry. I just hallucinated. What?

对不起我只是有些幻觉什么?



She was my girlfriend in prep school.


她以前是我女朋友



And, well, we got back together this summer...


暑假一起回去吧



at my grandmother's birthday party.


参加我祖母的生日晚会



Warnertold me all about you.


华纳告诉我关于你的一切



You're famous at our club.


你很有名




But he didn't tell me you'd be here.

但他没有告诉我你在这




Pooh bear, I didn't know she would be here.


我也是我不知道他在这里




Excuse me.

对不起




Oh, thank God!

感谢上帝




Are youfree? It's an emergency.

你有空吗?这是很紧急的事



Bad day?


几天不顺心?



You can't even imagine.


难以想像



坏到极点




Spill.

一团糟



I worked so hard to get into law school.


我努力考进大学



I blew off Greek week to study forthe LSATs.


我放弃到捷克度

假应付各种考试



I even hired a Coppola to direct my admissions video.


我还请了家庭教师



All to get my boyfriend Warner back.



只是想华纳回来



And now he's engaged to this awful girl Vivian...


现在他给那韦韦安迷住



so itwas allfor nothing, and I...


什么都完了




I justwish...

我只想…



I justwish I had never gone to Harvard.


只想从来没来过哈佛大学



After you went to all that trouble.


大你遇到这些麻烦以后



He's engaged!


他给迷住了



She's got the six-carat Harry Winston...


他给她送了
6
卡拉的钻石



on her bony, unpolishedfinger.


在她又瘦,又没

剪指甲的指头上




What am I supposed to do?

我在干什么



You're asking the wrong girl.


你找错人了



I mean, I'm with my guy eight years...



我跟男友一起
8
年了



and then one day, it's...


有一天






我碰见别人了,我要搬了



Oh, no. That's awful.


太可怕了




Dewey kept the trailer and my precious baby Rufus.

迪尼就接管了我的车

跟要了我的女儿纽斯




I didn't even get to throw him a birthday party.

我没有出席他的生日晚会




What's a girl to do?

那怎么办



He's a guy who followed his pecker...


他跟他的鸟在一起



to greener pastures...


到牧场去



and I'm a middle-aged high-school dropout...


我是中学逃学生



who's got stretch marks and afat ass.


一无是处





That's terrible.

真糟透了



Yep. Happens every day.


这事每天都发生




So what's this Vivian got that you don't have?

韦韦安有什么你没有的东西



Three tits?


三个乳房?



She's from Connecticut.


她来自康莱狄格



She belongs to his stupid country club.


她只是个乡下妹



Is she as pretty as you?


她有你漂亮吗



She could use some mascara and some serious highlights...


她只会化妆




but she's not completely unfortunate looking.

她的样子还过得去




Hello, ladies.

你们好,小姐



Hello, ladies.


- Hey, there. - How you doing? Sign here.


在这签





Oh, jeez.





Look what I did.


看我做了些什么



- See you later. - Bye-bye, sugar.


再见




Aw, shit.

见鬼



Could I have been any more goddamn spastic?


不要再抽筋了



It's OK.


别发火




Are you sure this Warner guy is, like, the one?

你觉得你的华纳像这个吗?



Definitely. I love him.


是的




Well, if a girl like you can't hold on to her man...

如果一个像你这样的

女孩都不能绑着他的心



then there sure as hell isn't any hope forthe rest of us.


那么我们还有希望吗




What are you waitingfor?

你还等什么?




Steal the bastard back.


把他抢回来




I should warn you...


I should warn you...

我警告你



that in addition to competing against each other...


为了我们之间的斗争



forthe top grade in this class...


高年级的学生



you will also be competing for one of my firm's...


你们也要跟自己的同学作斗争



highly covetedfour internship spots next year...


很想得到明年的

病院实习补助金



where you will get to assist on actual cases.


你要作出实际行动



Let the bloodbath begin.


血˙开始




Now, let's commence with our usual torture.

让我们开始进行盘问



Ms. Woods...


沃斯小姐





would you rather have a client who committed a crime...

你愿意请个委

托人承认罪状吗



malum in se or malum prohibitum?


就是在这个疾病案中吗?




Neither.

两者都不是



And why is that?


为什么



I would rather have a client who's innocent.


我情愿有一个无辜的当事人




Dare to dream, Ms. Woods.

亏你想的到,伍丝小姐




Ms. Kensington, which would you prefer?

肯斯顿太太,你选哪个?



Malum prohibitum.


疾病案




Because then the client would have committed...

因为当事人一定会犯普通罪



a regulatory infraction as opposed to a dangerous crime.


而不是危险罪



Well done, Ms. Kensington.


不错,肯丝顿小姐



You've obviously done your homework.



你肯定有作功课



Now let us look at malum prohibitum...


让我们看看这个疾病案



a little more closely.


仔细一点



It has been said... Yes, Ms. Woods?


听说,什么事,伍丝小姐?



I changed my mind. I'd pick the dangerous one...


我已经改变主意,

我选择那个危险案



'cause I'm not afraid of a challenge.


因为我不怕挑战




Who is that?

那是谁?




Wow.


Guys.

伙计们



- Can she play? - Hi!


她能打玩吗




Get outta here.






- Hi, everybody. - Elle, what are you doing here?

各位,艾尔,你在这干啥?




I've come to join your study group.


我来参加你的学习小组



Look, I brought sustenance. Who's first?


我带了食物来,谁先来?



Our group is full.


我们小组满员了



Is this like an RSVPthing?


这像
RSVP
的事吗?



No. It's like a smart people thing.


这是聪明人的事



And as Viv said, we're full.


就像韦威说的一样,我们满员了



Come on, we can make room for one more.


来,我们让点位置



We've already assigned the outlines.


大纲我已经发下来了



The answer is no.


答案是不可能的




Oh, OK. I'll just leave, then.

好吧,那我就走了




Hey, maybe there's, like, a sorority...

也许像一个妇女联谊会




you could, like, join instead, like?


想参加吗



If you had come to a rush party...


如果你参加限时晚会的话



I would have at least been nice to you.


我至少会对你好一点



Is that before you voted against me...


那是在你投票反对我之前



and then called me a dyke behind my back?


并且在我背后说我是同性恋



I don't use thatword.


我没用那个字眼



You must have heard it from Vivian.


你肯定是从韦韦安那里听来的




- Hello? - Hey, it's me.

你好,是我




It's Elle! Guess what I'm doing right this second!

是艾尔,你猜我在干什么



I don't know. What?


我不知道,在干什么?



I'm picking out my wedding dress!


我在挑选我的婚纱

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-01-26 02:29,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/568776.html

律政俏佳人 Legally Blonde 中英文剧本的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文