关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

美女与野兽电影中英文对白

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-02-12 06:36
tags:

-

2021年2月12日发(作者:侃)


美女与野兽中英文对白



从前



Once upon a time




在一个遥远地方



in a faraway land



一个年轻的王子住在美丽的城堡里



a young prince lived in a shining castle.



虽然他拥有了一切他想要的东西



Although he had everything his heart desired



但这个王子却被宠坏了



the prince was spoiled,




非常自私



暴躁,



selfish and unkind.



在冬天的一个夜晚



But then, one winter's night



城堡前来了一个乞讨的老太婆



an old beggar woman came to the castle



想要用她一朵玫瑰花



and offered him a single rose



去跟这个王子换得一个能棲身的地方



in return for shelter from the bitter cold.




王子不屑于衣衫褴褛妇人的玫瑰



Repulsed by her haggard appearance the


prince sneered at the gift



并且残忍地把她赶走



and turned the old woman away



这个老太婆警告王子不要只看外表



but she warned him not to be deceived by


appearances for beauty



内在才是最美丽的根本



is found within



王子不理会,凶狠地赶她离开



and when he dismissed her again



突然这个丑陋的老太婆



the old woman's ugliness melted away



变成了一个非常美丽的女人



to reveal a beautiful enchantress.



-1



-



王子赶忙向她道歉



The prince tried to apologize,



但是已经太迟了



but it was too late



因为她发现王子没有一点爱心



for she had seen that there was no love in his


heart



为了惩罚他



and as punishment,




她把王子变成了野兽



she transformed him into a hideous beast




并且对整个城堡



and placed a powerful spell on the castle



以及里面的人发下了咒语



and all who lived there.



巨大而恐怖的野兽羞于他的外表



Ashamed of his monstrous form



而终日把自己锁在城堡里



the Beast concealed himself inside his castle



只有一个魔镜



with a magic mirror




可以看见外界的情形



as his only window to the outside world.



那女人留下的玫瑰



The rose she had offered



变成有魔咒的花



was truly an enchanted rose



将在王子

< p>
21


岁时绽放



which would bloom until his 21st year.



如果在最后一片花瓣掉落之前



If he could learn to love another



王子能够学会了爱人



而且也有人爱他



and earn her love in return by the time the


last petal fell



那所有的咒语就会解除



then the spell would be broken.



美女与野兽中英文对白



否则?



If not,




他终身都会是一头野兽了



he would be doomed to remain a beast for all


time.



时间一天天的过去了



As the years passed,



他陷入了失望与绝望之中



he fell into despair and lost all hope



因为有谁会去爱上一只野兽呢



for who could ever learn to love a beast?



小城镇,是个安静的村



Little town,it's a quiet village



每一天都和以前一样



Ev'ry day like the one before



小城中都是小人物



Little town full of little people



醒来就说



waking up to say



你好?(法语)



Bon jour!



你好?



Bon jour!



你看那面包师父叫卖着



There goes the baker With his tray like always



一成不变的面包卷



The same old bread and rolls to sell



每个早晨都是一样



Every morning just the same



自从我们到这偏僻的小镇



Since the morning that we came To this poor


provincial town...



早安啊,贝儿



Good morning, Belle.



早安,先生



Good morning, Monsieur.



-2



-



到那儿去啊?



Where are you off to?



去书店



The bookshop.



我刚看完了一本很棒的故事书



I just finished the most wonderful story



是关于杰克豆子



而我现在正要?



about a beanstalk and an ogre, and...



很好,玛琍拿面包,快去



That's nice. Marie! The baguettes. Hurry up!



快看那走过来的奇怪女孩



Look, there she goes The girl is strange, no


question



她茫然迷惑的眼神



Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?



从不跟人打交道



Never part of any crowd



脑袋充满着幻想



'Cause her head's up on some cloud



可笑女孩贝儿



No denying she's a funny girl, that Belle



你好



Bonjour



早安



Good day



你家人怎么样



How is your family?



你好



Bonjour



早安



Good day



你夫人怎么样



How is your wife?



我要六个蛋



I need six eggs



那太贵了



美女与野兽中英文对白



That's too expensive



人们的生活不该是这样



There must be more than this provincial life...



贝儿



Ah, Belle.



早上好



Good morning.



我把书拿来还给你



I've come to return the book I borrowed.



你都看完了?



Finished already?



我爱不释手



Oh, I couldn't put it down.




你有新的书吗?



Have you got anything new?



哪儿有那么快



Not since yesterday.



没关系,我就借?这本



That's all right. I'll borrow... this one.




这本?你已经看过两遍了



That one? But you've read it twice.



我最喜欢这本



Well, it's my favorite...



有远方的城堡,刺激的打斗



far- off places, daring sword fights



还有魔咒跟白马王子



magic spells, a prince in disguise.




既然你那么喜欢就送给你



If you like it all that much, it's yours.



可是,先生?



- But, sir...



-


我坚持



-


那?谢谢你



- I insist. Well, thank you.



谢谢你



Thank you very much.



-3



-



看,这与众不同的女孩



Look, there she goes That girl is so peculiar



她心中是否快乐



I wonder if she's feeling well



一头栽进书堆中



With a dreamy, far-off look



整天做白日梦



And her nose stuck in a book



一个令人迷惑的美丽女孩贝儿



What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle



这是多么美妙



Oh, isn't this amazing?



这是我最喜欢的部分



因为你看?



It's my favorite part because you'll see



因为她在这里



遇见了迷人的王子



Here's where she meets Prince Charming




她都没有认出他



But she won't discover that it's him



直到在第三章之前



Till Chapter Three



难怪每人都叫她美女贝儿



Now, it's no wonder that her name means


beauty



她的外表无人可比



Her looks have got no parallel



不过虽然拥有美貌



But behind that fair facade



但她个性古怪又孤僻



I'm afraid she's rather odd




与众不同



Very different from the rest of us



那与众不同古怪女孩贝儿



She's nothing like the rest of us Yes, different


from the rest of us is Belle



加斯顿,你真是百发百中



Wow, you didn't miss a shot, Gaston.



美女与野兽中英文对白



你是世界上最棒的猎人



You're the greatest hunter in the whole world.




我知道



I know.



没有一只野兽可从你手上逃走



No beast alive stands a chance against you



女人也一样



and no girl, for that matter.



这是实话



而且我的目标就是她



It's true, Lefou, and I've got my sights set on


that one.



那个发明家的女儿?



The inventor's daughter?



就是她



She's the one...




我要娶的幸运女孩



the lucky girl I'm going to marry.




但是她?



全城最美的女孩



But, she... The most beautiful girl in town.




我知道,可是?



I know, but...




她是最美的



That makes her the best



难道我不够资格要最美的吗?



and don't I deserve the best?



难道我不够资格要最美的吗?



and don't I deserve the best?



当然够资格,可是?



Well, of course. I mean, you do, but...



当我第一眼看到美女贝儿



Right from the moment when I met her, saw


her



当我第一眼看到美女贝儿



Right from the moment when I met her, saw


her



她美丽外表吸引我



I said,


-4



-




在这小城只有她



Here in town there's only she



是我理想的对象



who is beautiful as me



我会让她成为我的新娘



So, I'm making plans to woo and marry Belle



快看,是他,向我们走来



Look, there he goes, isn't he dreamy?



英俊,潇洒,令人着迷



Monsieur Gaston, oh, he's so cute



心跳,加快,我不能呼吸



Be still, my heart, I'm hardly breathing



他高大强壮,掳获我的心



He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome


brute



-


你好



-


早安



- Bonjour -Pardon - Good day -Mais oui



-


这也叫做鱼?



-


葡萄真新鲜



- You call this bacon? - What lovely grapes



-


起司一磅



-


十码



- Ten yards -Some cheese- 'Scuse me -One


pound



-


借过



-


我帮你切



I'll get the knife




请让我过



Please let me through



-


面包硬了



-


鱼不新鲜



- This bread -Those fish - It's stale -They smell



这是个误会



Madame's mistaken



人们的生活不该就这样



There must be more Than this provincial life



我要让贝儿成为我新娘



Just watch, I'm going to make Belle my wife



你看那与众不同美女贝儿



Look, there she goes A girl who's strange but


美女与野兽中英文对白



special



她是最奇怪的小姐



A most peculiar mademoiselle



那真是太可惜了



It's a pity and a sin



那和她不像



She doesn't quite fit in



因为她是位有趣的女孩



'Cause she really is a funny girl



她美丽且有趣的?



A beauty but a funny girl. She really is a funny


girl



-


贝儿



-


你好?



That Belle... Bonjour,




你好?



bonjour.



贝儿



Hello, Belle.



你好,加斯顿



Bonjour, Gaston.



请把书还给我好吗?加斯顿



Gaston, may I have my book, please?



你怎么能看这种书?



How can you read this?



又没有图片



There's no pictures.




有些人看书是全靠想像的



Well, some people use their imagination.




贝儿,你不该成天钻在书堆里



Belle, it's about time you got your head out of


those books



而是应该注意一些重要的事情



and paid attention to more important things...



比如说?像我啰



like me.



全城的人都在议论你



-5



-



The whole town's talking about it.




女人不应该看太多的书



It's not right for a woman to read.



要不然她就会有意见



Soon she starts getting ideas,



有思想了



and thinking...



加斯顿,没想到你的思想这么保守



Gaston, you are positively primeval.




谢谢,贝儿



Why, thank you, Belle.



不要再看书了,我们边走边谈



What do you say you and me take a walk over


to the tavern



走,去看看我的战利品



and take a look at my trophies?



改天再说好了



Maybe some other time.



她怎么了?



What's wrong with her?



她疯啦?



She's crazy.



他真帅



He's gorgeous.



抱歉,加斯顿,我没空



Please, Gaston, I can't.



我要回去帮我父亲的忙



I have to get home to help my father.



再见



Good-bye.



那个老家伙



That crazy old loon...



我看他神经有问题哦



he needs all the help he can get.



不准那样说我父亲



Don't talk about my father that way.


美女与野兽中英文对白




对,不准你那样说她父亲



Yeah, don't talk about her father that way.



对,不准你那样说她父亲



Yeah, don't talk about her father that way.



我父亲他好得很



My father is not crazy.



他是个天才



He's a genius.



爸爸?



Ooh! Papa?



怎么会这样呢,真差劲



How on earth did that happen? Doggone it!




没事吧?爸爸?



Are you all right, Papa?



我决定要放弃这个废物了



I'm about ready to give up on this hunk of


junk.



你每次都是这么说



You always say that.



我这次是真的决定了



I mean it this time.




我再也不碰这个东西了



I'll never get this boneheaded contraption to


work!



要碰



Yes, you will



而且你还会在发明展上得到第一



and you'll win first prize at the fair tomorrow.



成为一个最伟大的发明家哦



Humph! And become a world-famous


inventor.



你真的相信吗?



You really believe that?



我当然相信



I always have.



那还等什么?



-6



-



Well, what are we waiting for?



我现在就修理



I'll have this thing fixed in no time.



女儿,对了



Hand me that, uh...



帮我把工具拿来



dog- legged clincher, there.



城里好不好玩啊?



So, did you have a good time in town today?



我又多了一本书了



I got a new book.



爸爸,你觉得我很怪吗?



Papa, do you think I'm odd?



我的女儿很怪?



My daughter? Odd?



你怎么会有这种想法?



Where would you get an idea like that?



我不知道



Oh, I don't know.



我总觉得这里不适合我



It's just that I'm not sure I fit in here.



没有一个人可以跟我说得上话



There's no one I can really talk to.




那加斯顿呢?



What about that Gaston?



加斯顿长得很英俊哪



He's a handsome fellow.



他长得是不错



He's handsome, all right,



可是他又粗俗,又自大



and rude, and conceited, and...



爸爸,他不适合我



Oh, Papa, he's not for me.



别急,这个新发明



Well, don't you worry 'cause this invention's



美女与野兽中英文对白



会带给我们新的生活



going to be the start of a new life for us.




大概可以了,试一下吧



I think that's done it. Now, let's give it a try.




这是捷径,我们马上就到了



it's a shortcut. We'll be there in no time.



是不大对啊




成功了



It works!



真的吗?



It does?



-


真的



-


成功了



It does! You did it!



你成功了



You really did it!



把费力准备好



Hitch up Philippe, girl.



我要去展览会了



I'm off to the fair!



再见,爸爸,祝你好运



Good- bye, Papa. Good luck.



再见,贝儿



Good-bye, Belle,



在家小心点喔



and take care while I'm gone.



我们应该到了才对呀?



We should be there by now.




我们应该到了才对呀?



We should be there by now.




是不是转错弯了?



Maybe we've missed the turn.



我想我们应该走?这边



I guess I should have taken...



等一等?



Wait a minute.



应该走这边



Let's go this way.



走啊



Come on, Philippe,


-7



-



This can't be right.




我看我们还是往回头走吧



Where have you taken us, Philippe? We'd


better turn around.



天啊



Whoa... Whoa, boy, whoa, whoa, Philippe.


Oh!



小心,走



Oh, look out!



小心,走



Oh, look out!



老天



Whoa, boy!



退后?



Back up, back up, back up!




乖孩子?



Good boy, good boy. That's it. Back up!



稳住?



Steady, steady.



站稳了,站稳了



Now, steady.



费力?



Philippe, no!



费力?



Philippe.



救命啊,有人在吗?



Oh... Help! Is someone there?!



救命



Oh! Help!



走开,走开啊



Oh...



他一定是在森林里迷了路



Poor fellow, must have lost his way in the


美女与野兽中英文对白



woods.



别吵,他也许会离开的



Keep quiet; maybe he'll go away.



有人在吗?



Is someone there?



不许出声,卢米亚



不准发出任何声音



Not a word, Lumiere; not one word.




我不是有意要闯进来的



I don't mean to intrude,




我的马跑了



but I've lost my horse



我想借住一个晚上



and I need a place to stay for the night.



葛士华,有点良心好不好



Oh, Cogsworth, have a heart. Shh!




没问题,我们非常欢迎



Of course, Monsieur, you are welcome here.



谁在说话?



Who said that?



是我



Over here.



在哪里啊?



Where?



你好



Allo.



不可思议?



Incredible.



慢点,慢点



Well, now you've done it,



卢米亚,你看你做的好事



Lumiere. Splendid, just peachy. Ah!




这是怎么做成的



How is this accomplished?



住手,你放我下来



Put me down at once! Stop that!



-8



-



我叫你放我下来



Stop that, I say. Ow!



先生,如果你不介意的话



Huh... Close that at once.



请你把门关上好吗?



Do you mind?!



真是对不起



I-I beg your pardon.




实在是因为我?从来没有看过钟会?




It's, it's just that I've never seen a...



先生,你全身都湿透了



Oh, you are soaked to the bone, Monsieur.



来吧,到里面生个火取取暖吧



Come, warm yourself by the fire.



谢谢



Thank you.



不行,不行?



No, no, no.



如果让主人发现他在这里



You know what the master will do if he finds


him here.



我命令你们俩个站住



I demand that you stop right there.



不可以坐在主人的椅子



Oh, no, no! Not the master's chair.



不可以坐在主人的椅子



Oh, no, no! Not the master's chair.



我没看见



I'm not seeing this!




我什么都没看见



I am not seeing this!



你好吗?



Well, hello there, boy.



真舒服



够了,这太过份了



What service. All right, this has gone far


enough.



美女与野兽中英文对白



我是这里的总管



I'm in charge here.



还是先喝杯热茶吧,先生



How would you like a nice spot of tea, sir?



你马上就会感觉暖和的



Lt'll warm you up in no time.



不要茶,不要茶



No. No tea. No tea!



妈妈,他的胡子好痒哦



His mustache tickles, Mama. Oh!



你好



Hello. Uh-oh. Oh... Ah...



这里有个陌生人



There's a stranger here.



主人请听我解释



Master, allow me to explain.




他在森林里迷路了



The gentleman was lost in the woods.



又湿又冷?



He was cold and wet...



主人,请你听我说



Master, I'd like to take this moment to say



我是完全反对呀



I was against this from the start.



都是他们



It was all his fault.




我曾经劝过他们



I tried to stop them, but would they listen to


me? No.



你是谁?为什么到这里来?



Who are you? What are you doing here?



我迷了路,而且我?



I-I-I was lost in the woods, and, and...



这里不欢迎你



You're not welcome here!



对?对不起呀



-9



-



I-I-I'm sorry.



你看什么?



What are you staring at?!



没什么



N-Nothing.



你是来看野兽的?



So, you've come to stare at the Beast, have


you?!



对不起,我没有恶意



Please, I meant no harm!



我需要一个过夜的地方



I just needed a place to stay.



好,我给你一个地方过夜



I'll give you a place to stay.



求求你,不要?



Oh, no! Please! Oh, no!




我看贝儿今天一定会乐歪了



是不是,加斯


顿?



Oh, boy, Belle's going to get the surprise of


her life huh, Gaston?



对,我会让他永生难忘



Yep. This is her lucky day.



欢迎各位来参加我的婚礼



I'd like to thank you all for coming to my


wedding.



首先,我要进去向那女孩求婚



But first I'd better go in there and propose to


the girl.



来富



And you, Lefou...




当我和贝儿从大门出来的时候



now, when Belle and I come out that door...



我知道,我知道



Oh, I know, I know!



乐队开始演奏



I-I strike up the band.



美女与野兽中英文对白



还没有



Not yet!



对不起?



Sorry.



加斯顿,真是意外啊



Gaston. What a pleasant surprise.



没错



Isn't it, though?



的确会让你感到意外



I'm just full of surprises.



贝儿,你知道全城的女孩



You know, Belle, there's not a girl in town



都希望能拥有你现在的地位



who wouldn't love to be in your shoes.




而我今天?



This is the day... Hmm. Yeah.



今天就能让你美梦成真



This is the day your dreams come true.




今天就能让你美梦成真



This is the day your dreams come true.




你怎么知道我的梦想是什么呢?



What do you know about my dreams,


Gaston?



当然了,来,想想看这个画面



Plenty. Here, picture this:



一个纯朴的乡村小屋



A rustic hunting lodge



我刚打的猎物正在火上烤着



my latest kill roasting on the fire



我的小妻子



and my little wife,



在帮我按摩着双腿



massaging my feet



孩子们和小狗玩着



while the little ones play on the floor with the


dogs.



-10



-



我们要养六个还是七个?



We'll have six or seven.




小狗?



Dogs?



不是,贝儿



No, Belle!



像我一样的儿子



Strapping boys, like me.




你真会想啊



Imagine that.



你知道那小妻子是谁吗?



And do you know who that little wife will be?



我猜猜看?



Let me think.



是你,贝儿



You, Belle.



加斯顿



Gaston, I'm...



你?你是开玩笑的吧?



I'm... speechless.




我不知该说什么好?



I really don't know what to say.



说你愿意嫁给我



Say you'll marry me.




对不起,加斯顿



I'm very sorry, Gaston, but...



但是?



but...




我实在是配不上你



I just don't deserve you. Whoa!




怎么样?结果如何啊?



So, how'd it go?



我一定要娶贝儿做我的妻子



I'll have Belle for my wife.



绝对要娶她



Make no mistake about that!


美女与野兽中英文对白




神气



Touchy.



他走了吗?



Is he gone?



你能相信吗?



Can you imagine?



他要我嫁给他



He asked me to marry him.



我?



Me,




做那个粗俗又自大的人的太太?



the wife of that boorish, brainless...



加斯顿夫人,我怎能接受



Madame Gaston, Can't you just see it?



加斯顿夫人,是他新娘



Madame Gaston, His little wife



天啊,不要



No, sir,



别让它发生



not me,




我要的生活不该是这样



I guarantee it



我希望走出枯躁无味的生活



I want much more than this provincial life



去探索那神秘宇宙



I want adventure in the great, wide


somewhere



去找寻更多未知



I want it more than I can tell



在我茫然生命中



And for once it might be grand



需要有人了解我



To have someone understand



我想要的超过他们的预期



I want so much more than they've got


planned.


-11



-




费力?你怎么会在这里?



Philippe! What are you doing here?



费力?你怎么会在这里?



Philippe! What are you doing here?



爸爸呢?他在哪里?



Where's? Where's Papa? Where is he,




费力,怎么回事啊



Philippe? What happened?



我们一定要找到他



Oh, we have to find him.



你快带我去找他



You have to take me to him.




这是什么地方?



What is this place?



费力,站好



Philippe, please! Steady!



站好



Steady.



爸爸



Papa.



你就不能老实点对不对?



Couldn't keep quiet, could we?



非得把他留下来是不是?



Just had to invite him to stay, didn't we?



还请他喝什么茶



Serve him tea.



坐什么主人的位子



Sit in the master's chair.



还有个垫脚凳呢?



Pet the pooch.



我是在尽地主之谊啊



I was trying to be hospitable.



请问,有人在吗?



Hello? Is anyone here?



哈啰?



美女与野兽中英文对白



Hello?




爸爸



Papa?



爸爸,你在这儿吗?



Papa? Are you here?



妈妈,城堡里有个女孩耶



Mama, there's a girl in the castle.



阿齐,我不是告诉过你



Now, Chip, I'll not have you




-


不要胡思乱想的吗?


-

< br>真的,妈妈



making up such wild stories. Really, Mama.



我看见了



I saw her.



不要再多说了,快洗澡去



Not another word. But... Into the tub.



女孩



Woop...



我看见城堡有个女孩哪



Well! I saw a girl in the castle!



你看,没错吧?



See? I told you.



你不负责任



Irresponsible, devil-may-care,



不听劝告,还死爱表现



waxy-eared, slack-jawed...



爸爸?



Papa?



你看到了吗?



Did you see that?



是个女孩



It's a girl!



我知道是个女孩



就是她



I know it's a girl. Don't you see?



她就是我们等了很久



She's the one...the girl we have been waiting


-12



-



for.



来帮我们解开咒语的女孩



She has come to break the spell!



等一下,等等我啊



Wait a minute! Wait a minute!



爸爸



Papa?



爸爸



Papa?



请问?有人在吗?



Hello? Is someone here?



等一等



Wait!



我是来找我爸爸的



I'm looking for my father. I...



奇怪



That's funny.



我刚刚明明听到有声音的



I'm sure there was someone.




有人在吗?



L-ls anyone here?



贝儿



Belle?



爸爸



Papa!



你是怎么找到我的?



H-How did you find me?



你的手跟冰一样



Oh, your hands are like ice.




我一定要让你出来



I have to get you out of there.



贝儿,我要你赶快离开这里



Belle, I want you to leave this place.



谁把你关在这的?



Who's done this to you?



美女与野兽中英文对白



没时间解释了,你快走



No time to explain. You must go! Now!



我不会离你而去



I won't leave you!



你在做什么?



What are you doing here?



快跑,贝儿



Run, Belle!



谁?是谁?



Who's there? Who are you?



我是城堡的主人



The master of this castle.



我是来找我爸爸



I've come for my father.



我求求你放他出来



Please let him out.



他生病了



Can't you see he's sick?



他不该闯进这里



Then he shouldn't have trespassed here!



他会死的



But he could die.




我求求你,我愿意做任何事情



Please, I-I'll do anything.



你什么也不能做



There's nothing you can do.




他是我的囚犯



He's my prisoner.



一定会有什么办法可以?



Oh, there must be some way I can...



等一等



Wait!



让我来代替他



Take me instead.



你?



You?!


-13



-




你愿意代替他?



You would... take his place?



贝儿,不可以的



Belle, no!



假如我愿意



You don't know what you're doing!



你就会放他走?



If I did, would you let him go?





Yes.



但是你得答应永远留在这里



But you must promise to stay here forever.



请站到亮的地方来



Come into the light.



不行,贝儿



No, Belle!



我不答应你这么做



I won't let you do this!




我答应你



You have my word.





Done!



不,贝儿,你听着



No, Belle, listen to me.



我老了,活不了多久了



I'm old. I've lived my life.




等一下



Wait.



-


贝儿



-


等等?



Belle! Wait!



求求你放了我的女儿



No, please spare my daughter. Please!



她跟你已经没有关系了



She's no longer your concern.



-


把他送回去



-


放我出来



美女与野兽中英文对白



Take him to the village. Let me out!



放我出来?



Please let me out! Let me out!



求求你?



Please! Oh, please!



主人



Master?



什么事



What?



既然那个女孩要跟我们住上一段时间



Since the girl is going to be with us for quite


some time



我在想,你也许应该?



I was thinking that you might want to offer


her



给她一间较舒服的房间



a more comfortable room.




当我没说



Then again, maybe not.



你居然不让我说再见



You didn't even let me say good-bye.



我永远都看不到他了



I'll never see him again.



你却不让我说再见



I didn't get to say good-bye.



我带你去你的房间



I'll show you to your room.




我的房间?



My room?



我以为?



But I thought...



-


你要住在塔里吗?



-


不要



You want to stay in the tower? No.



那就跟我来?



Then follow me.



跟她说说话嘛



-14



-



Say something to her. Huh? Oh.




我?我希望你会喜欢这里



I, uh, hope you like it here.



在这个城堡里



The castle is your home now,



你可以到任何一个地方



so you can go anywhere you like



除了西厢房



except the west wing.



为什么?



What's in the west?



那是禁区



It's forbidden!



假如你需要什么



Now, if you need anything



我的仆人会拿给你



my servants will attend you.



邀她一块儿晚餐



Dinner. Invite her to dinner.



待会儿你要跟我一起吃晚餐



You will join me for dinner.



但这不是要求



That's not a request!



她以为她是谁呀?



Who does she think she is?



根本没把我放在眼里



That girl has tangled with the wrong man.



居然敢跟我说“不”



No one says no to Gaston.




你说的对



Darn right.



推辞,拒绝



Dismissed, rejected...



当着那么多人的面



丢尽我的脸



publicly humiliated.




美女与野兽中英文对白



叫我以后怎么做人嘛



Why, it's more than I can bear.



还要啤酒吗?



More beer?



干什么?



What for?



没有用的?



Nothing helps.



丢死人了



I'm disgraced.



谁,你?



Who, you?



不可能的啊



Never!



加斯顿,你一定要振作起来



Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together.



加斯顿,你一定要振作起来



Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together.



为何你会如此颓丧,加斯顿



Gosh, it disturbs me to see you, Gaston



看起来如此绝望



Looking so down in the dumps



虽然你有不少缺点,加斯顿



Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston



大家希望能像你



Even when taking your lumps



在小城中每个人都羡慕你



There's no man in town as admired as you



因为所有的人都爱你



You're everyone's favorite guy



人人都尊重你也敬畏你



Everyone's awed and inspired by you



你是我心目中的希望



And it's not very hard to see why



没人像你一样机灵,加斯顿



No... one's... Slick as Gaston


-15



-




没人像你一样敏锐,加斯顿



No one's quick as Gaston



没人有你那强壮的肌肉



加斯顿



No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston



你翩翩风度多么地迷人



For there's no man in town half as manly



你更是我们的榜样



Perfect, a pure paragon



你可以去向任何人打听



You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley



他们一定会跟随在你的身旁



And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to


be on, Ooh!



没人像你,加斯顿



No... one's... been like Gaston



你是偶像,加斯顿



A kingpin like Gaston



没人能比你更英俊潇洒,加斯顿



No one's got a full cleft



在这世界上没人



In his chin like Gaston



能比我强



As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating



人人崇拜的加斯顿



My, what a guy, that Gaston



为他欢呼、为他喝采



Give five



加斯顿是最好的没人比得上他



Gaston is the best and the rest is all drips



没人像你,加斯顿



No... one... Fights like Gaston



骁勇善战,加斯顿



Douses lights like Gaston



没人胜过你,别想打败加斯顿



In a wrestling match, nobody bites like Gaston



美女与野兽中英文对白



因为你拥有了强壮的身体



For there's no one as burly and brawny



还有健美的结实肌肉



As you see, I've got biceps to spare



而且绝没有松弛的赘肉



Not a bit of him scraggly or scrawny That's


right



我结实的胸口还长满胸毛



And every last inch of me's covered with hair



勇敢坚强,加斯顿



No one hits like Gaston



聪明机智,加斯顿



Matches wits like Gaston



就连嚼烟草



In a spitting match,



也没人胜过加斯顿



nobody spits like Gaston



嚼烟草的功夫是无人能比



I'm especially good at expectorating



完美的加斯顿



Ptooey! Ten points for Gaston!



当我年少



When I was a lad



每天都最少吃四打蛋



I ate four dozen eggs



以帮助我的长大



Every morning to help me get large



而如今我长大要多吃一打



And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs



使我看起来像座高山



So I'm roughly the size of a barge



没人像你,加斯顿



No... one... Shoots like Gaston



百发百中,加斯顿



Makes those beauts like Gaston



百发百中,加斯顿



-16



-



Makes those beauts like Gaston



穿着神气皮靴与众不同



加斯顿



Then goes tromping around wearing boots


like Gaston



我用美丽的鹿角来做成装饰



I use antlers in all of my decorating




我的偶像,加斯顿



My, what a guy, Gaston!



救命,请帮帮我



Help! Help! Someone help me!




-


莫维斯?



-


我需要各位的帮助啊



Maurice? Please, please! I need your help.




他把她关在牢里了



He's got her... He's got her locked in the


dungeon.



谁呀?



Who?



贝儿,快去救她



Belle. We must go.



晚了就来不及了



N-Not a minute to lose.




说慢一点,莫维斯



Whoa! Slow down, Maurice.



谁把贝儿关在牢里了



Who's got Belle locked in a dungeon?



野兽,一只可怕的怪物



A beast! A horrible, monstrous



野兽



beast.



-


很大的野兽?



-


巨大的



Is it a big beast? Huge!



一张又大又丑的嘴



With a long ugly snout?



又丑又恐怖



Hideously ugly.



还有又利又尖的爪子?



美女与野兽中英文对白



And sharp, cruel fangs?



是的,是的



Yes, yes.



你会帮我吗?



Will you help me?



好吧,老头



All right, old man.



我们大家都会帮你的



We'll help you out.



真的?



You will?



谢谢?



Oh, thank you.



谢谢?



Thank you. Thank you! Oh! Oh!



神经的莫维斯



Crazy old Maurice.



这老小子就是喜欢出这种洋相



He's always good for a laugh.



神经的老莫维斯?



Crazy old Maurice, hmm? Crazy old Maurice...


hmm.



来富,我突然有个想法



Lefou, I'm afraid I've been thinking




-


一定非常可怕



-


没错



A dangerous pastime... I know



但那可怜老头是贝儿父亲



But that wacky old coot is Belle's father



而他看起来像个白痴



And his sanity's only so-so



现在我脑子不停在转动



Now the wheels in my head have been


turning



一个计划浮现我脑海



Since I looked at that loony old man



因我曾说过要把贝儿娶回家



-17



-



See, I promised myself



因我曾说过要把贝儿娶回家



I'd be married to Belle



这诺言马上就会实现



And right now, I'm evolving a plan



假如我能把她?



If I...



行吗?



然后我们就可以?



Yes?



Then we...



这她肯吗?



No! Would she?



猜猜看我明白了?



Guess! Now I get it!



我们走



Let's go!



没人像你,加斯顿



No... one... Plots like Gaston



诡计最多,加斯顿



Takes cheap shots like Gaston



会用那卑劣手段只有你加斯顿



Plans to persecute harmless crackpots like


Gaston



很快就能为他举办婚礼喜宴



So his marriage we soon will be celebrating



我的偶像,加斯顿



My, what a guy! Gaston!



难道就没有人肯帮我吗?



Will no one help me?



谁呀?



Who is it?



茶煲太太



Mrs. Potts, dear


.



先喝杯热茶



I thought you might like a spot of tea.



你是?你是?



But you're... you're a... Ooh!


美女与野兽中英文对白




小心



Careful.



怎么可能?



This is impossible.



我知道,希望没吓到你



I know it is. But here we are.



妈妈,我说过她很漂亮的,对吧?



I told you she was pretty, Mama, didn't I?



好了,别说了



All right, Chip, now, that'll do.



小心点,别洒了



Slowly now. Don't spill.




谢谢你



Thank you.



你要不要看我玩特技



Want to see me do a trick?



阿齐



Chip!



对不起



Oops. Sorry.



我觉得你是一位非常勇敢的女孩子



That was a very brave thing you did, my dear.



我们都是这么想的



We all think so.



但是我失去了我爸爸



But I've lost my father,



我的梦想,所有的一切



my dreams... everything.



开心一点



Cheer up, child.



事情总会好转的



It'll turn out all right in the end.



放心吧



You'll see. Oh, listen to me.



晚餐的时候你可以跟他好好地聊聊



-18



-



Jabbering on while there's a supper to get on


the table.



阿齐



Chip!



拜拜



Bye.



好了



Well, now,




我们晚餐的时候该穿什么呢?



what shall we dress you in for dinner?



让我看看柜子里有些什么衣服



Oh, let's see what I got in my drawers.



真不好意思



Ooh! How embarrassing.



有了



Ah, here we are.



穿这件会让你看起来令人着迷



You'll look ravishing in this one.



谢谢你的好意



That's very kind of you,




可是我不会跟他一块儿吃晚餐的



but... I'm not going to dinner.



那怎么行



Oh, but you must.



小姐,晚餐好了



Dinner is served.



怎么这么久?



What's taking so long?



我跟她说过要她下来的



I told her to come down.



她为什么还不来?



Why isn't she here yet?



有点耐性嘛,主人



Oh, try to be patient, sir.



可怜她在一天之内失去了父亲跟自由



The girl has lost her father and her freedom,


美女与野兽中英文对白



all in one day.



主人,你有没有想过



Master, have you thought



这个善良美丽的女孩也许会解开咒语?



that perhaps this girl could be the one to


break the spell?



我当然想过



Of course I have.



我又不是傻瓜



I'm not a fool.



好极了



Good!



你爱她,她也爱你



So, you fall in love with her,she falls in love


with you



然后,咒语就解开了



and poof! The spell is broken.



我们就可以变回人类了



We'll be human again by midnight.



这事不容易,需要时间啊



Ooh, it's not that easy, things


take time.



但是玫瑰花已经开始凋谢了



But the rose has already begun to wilt.



没有用的,她那么美



Oh, it's no use. She's so beautiful,



我呢?



and I'm... Well, look at me!



所以你要想办法让她了解你



Oh, you must help her to see past all that.



我不知怎么做



I don't know how.



先把你凶恶的外表改一改



Well, you can start by making yourself more


presentable.



站直了,像个绅士一样



Straighten up. Try to act like a gentleman.


-19



-




当她进来的时候



Ah, yes. When she comes in



给她一个礼貌愉快的笑容



give her a dashing, debonair smile.



快,笑给我看看



Come, come, show me the smile.



这样会吓着她的



But don't frighten the poor girl.




以你的才智给她一个好印象



Impress her with your rapier wit.



而且要温柔



But be gentle.



多多赞美她



Shower her with compliments.




可是要有诚意



But be sincere.



最重要的还得要控制自己的脾气



And above all... You must control your


temper!



她来了



Here she is!



晚安



Good evening.



她在哪里?



Well, where is she?



谁?



Who? Oh.



那个女孩?



The girl, yes.



是,有个女孩



The... girl.



事实上



Well, actually,




她现在?正处于?



she's in the process of...



美女与野兽中英文对白



这种情况?



Circumstances being




她?她不来了



what they are... She's not coming.




什么?



What?!



主人,主人



But, Your Grace!



请你不要太急躁



Your Eminence!



我说过要你下来吃晚饭



I thought I told you to come down to dinner!



我不饿



I'm not hungry.



你快点出来



You come out, or I'll...



不然我打烂这扇门



I'll... I'll break down the door!



主人,也许我说得不对



Master


... I could be wrong,



但这种方法是不能打动一个女孩的芳心的


but that may not be the best way to win the


girl's affections.



如果你能像个绅士,也许会好一点



Please attempt to be a gentleman.



她实在是太不可理喻了



But she is being so difficult.



温柔?



Gently, gently.



你下来吃饭吗?



Will you come down to dinner?



不要



No. Hmm? Ah, ah, ah!



礼貌、绅士



Suave, genteel.



不知道我有没有这份荣幸?



-20



-



It would give me great pleasure



跟你一块儿共进晚餐?



if you would join me for dinner.



说“请”



We say please.



-


请?



-


不要,谢谢



Please. No, thank you!



你不可能永远在里面



You can't stay in there forever!



我可以



Yes, I can.



好,你就在里面挨饿



Fine. Then go ahead and starve!



她如果不肯跟我吃晚饭



If she doesn't eat with me,




她就永远没有饭吃



then she doesn't eat at all.



天啊



Oh, dear.



他的脾气怎么还是不改?



That didn't go very well at all, did it?



卢米亚,你在这守着



Lumiere, stand watch at the door



如果有任何情况



and inform me at once



就马上来通知我听见没有?



if there is the slightest change.



这件事就交给我了



You can count on me, mon capitan.



我看我们还是先下楼



Well, we might as well go downstairs



下去收拾收拾吧



and start cleaning up.




我好声好气地请她都被拒绝了



I ask nicely, but she refuses.





美女与野兽中英文对白



她到底想要我怎么样?



Well, what does she want me to do...



求她?



beg?



我要看那个女孩



Show me the girl.



一旦你了解他就会明白他不是个坏人



Well, the master's really not so bad once you


get to know him.



你为什么不给他一个机会呢?



Why don't you give him a chance?



我不想了解他



I don't want to get to know him.



我才不要跟他有任何牵连



I don't want to have anything to do with him!



我才不要跟他有任何牵连



I don't want to have anything to do with him!



我只是自欺欺人



I'm just fooling myself.




她不会把我当正常人看的



She'll never see me as anything...



我永远是野兽



but a monster.



没希望的



It's hopeless.



-


不要



-




Oh, no! Oh, yes!



不要



Oh, no!



要?



Oh, yes, yes, yes!



人家以前被你烫过



I've been burned by you before.




我的天啊,她跑出来了



Zut, alors! She has emerged!



好了,快跟哥哥姐姐一块进橱子里去吧



-21



-



Come on, Chip, into the cupboard with your


brothers and sisters.



人家不想睡嘛



But I'm not sleepy.



该睡了



Yes, you are.



不,我不要



No, I'm not.



我忙了一整天



I work and I slave all day long



是为了什么?



and for what?



白白浪费我那么好的烹调技术



A culinary masterpiece gone to waste.



你不要再抱怨了



Oh, stop your grousing.



今天每个人都很累了



It's been a long night for all of us.



依我看她也太过份了



Well, if you ask me, she was just being


stubborn.



我们主人都已经说请了



After all, he did say please.



他一定要试着控制脾气



But if the master doesn't learn to control that


temper



否则他永远?



he'll never break...



真?真高兴见到你



Splendid to see you out and about,


Mademoiselle.



我是葛士华



I am Cogsworth,



是这里的总管



head of the household.




他是卢米亚



This is Lumiere.



-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-02-12 06:36,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/641542.html

美女与野兽电影中英文对白的相关文章

  • 爱心与尊严的高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊严高中作文题库

    1.关于爱心和尊严的作文八百字 我们不必怀疑富翁的捐助,毕竟普施爱心,善莫大焉,它是一 种美;我们也不必指责苛求受捐者的冷漠的拒绝,因为人总是有尊 严的,这也是一种美。

    小学作文
  • 爱心与尊重的作文题库

    1.作文关爱与尊重议论文 如果说没有爱就没有教育的话,那么离开了尊重同样也谈不上教育。 因为每一位孩子都渴望得到他人的尊重,尤其是教师的尊重。可是在现实生活中,不时会有

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任100字作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任心的作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文
  • 爱心责任作文题库

    1.有关爱心,坚持,责任的作文题库各三个 一则150字左右 (要事例) “胜不骄,败不馁”这句话我常听外婆说起。 这句名言的意思是说胜利了抄不骄傲,失败了不气馁。我真正体会到它

    小学作文