关键词不能为空

当前您在: 主页 > 英语 >

几个流行英语翻译

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao
2021-03-03 20:17
tags:

-

2021年3月3日发(作者:接力)


My treat.


我请客。



这里


treat


作名词,表示



款待,请客



。也可以用作动词< /p>


, I’ll treat you.



补充:


It’s on me.


我请客



This is my treat.


我请客




I’ll take care of it.


我来付账。




Are you kidding?


你在开玩笑吧?



Kid


这里是



开玩笑,欺骗


”< /p>


,是及物动词,后面省略了


me. Kid


还可以做不及物动词,比如,


You must be kidding.


你肯定是在开玩笑。



补充:


You are pulling my leg.


你在愚弄我。



Are you serious?


你不是认真的吧?



I was only kidding.


我不过是在开玩笑。



I just say it for fun.


我只是在开玩笑。



I’m teasing.


我开玩笑呢。



You are making fun of me.


你拿我开玩笑。




I’m in a hurry.


我赶时间!



补充:


Hurry up!


快点儿!



I have to rush!


我得赶紧走!



I have to get moving/going!


我得赶紧走!



Are you in a hurry?


你赶时间吗?




Any discount?


能打折吗?



补充:


Can I get a discount?


能打折吗?



Would you give me a discount?


能再打些折吗?



Can you make it cheaper?


能再便宜一些吗?



How about knocking something off the price?


价格能不能再便宜点?



Shall I make an offer?


可以讲价吗?



I can’t give you more


than 100 yuan.


我最多只能给你


100

元。




What a relief!


可以松口气了!



补充:


That’s a relief.


总算可以松口气了。



I am/feel relieved.


我放心了。



I feel a lot better now.


我现在感觉好多了。




That’s incredible.


太难以置信了!



补充:


You won’t believe this


这事儿你都难以置信



It’s really hard to believe!


真让人难以置信!



You’ll nev


er guess what I heard.


你根本猜不到我听说的事儿。



Unbelievable/Incredible


难以置信!



I can’t believe it!


实在难以置信!




How did things turn out?


结果怎样?



补充:


How was it?


结果怎样?



How did it turn out?


结果怎样?



How did it end up?


结果怎样?




It won’t work.


行不通。



补充:


That doesn’t work.


那行不通。



It’s


not gonna work.


行不通。



Not everything is logical.


有的事儿行不通。



Not everything follows the rules of logic.


有的事儿是不按常理的。




Drop by anytime!


有空常来。



补充:


Come again.


再来啊。



I hope you can come over again.


希望你能再来。



I hope to see you again soon.


希望不久能见到你。



When can I visit?


我什么时候能去拜访您?



When can I stop/drop by?


我什么时候可以去你那里坐坐?



When can I come over?


我什么时候能过去坐坐?




Let’s go Dutch.


各付各的。



补充:


Let’s split the bill.


我们各付各的。



We’d like to pay separately.


我们想分开付款。



Separate checks, please.


请把我们的账单分开。



Let’s pay it separately.


我们各付各的。



Let’s m


ake it in Dutch.


我们各付各的。




Wait a minute.


等一下。



补充:


Wait.


等一下。



Wait a second.


等一下。



Just a minute, please.


请等一下!



Could you wait for me, please?


你能等我一下吗?



Wait a minute. I’ll be with you in an instant.


稍等一下,我马上就来。




I feel so happy.


我非常高兴。



补充:


I’m so happy.


我高兴极了。



I’m thrilled.


我太激动了。



I’m in heaven.


我好像在天堂。



I’m really delighted.


我真的很高兴。



I’m pleased about it.


我真高兴。



I’m in a good mood today.


我今天心情很好。




Do it your way.


随便吧!



补充:


Have it your way.


随便吧!



Do whatever you want!


你想怎样就怎样吧!



It’s your choice.


你随便吧!



Suit yourself.


随便吧!




How’s life?


日子怎样?



补充:


How are you?


你好吗?



How’s it going?


过得怎么样?



How have you been?


最近怎样?



How are you doing/keeping?


日子过得怎么样?



How are you getting on?


你好吗?




I see.


我知道了。



补充:


I got you.


我明白你的意思了。



I understand.


我了解了。



I know.


我知道了。



I don’t understand.


我不明白。



I don’t get it.


我不明白。



That’s not clear.


不清楚。



I can’t see your point.


我不明白你的意思。




It’s up to you.


由你决定。



补充:


Your call!


你决定!



Make the call!


你决定!



You’re the boss.


你说了算。



It depends on you.


由你决定。



It’s completely/all up to you.


所有的事儿都由你决定。




Take it easy.


轻松点。



补充:


Just relax.


放轻松!



Don’t be so stiff.


放松点。



Loosen up.


放松。



No hurry.


不急。




May I try it on?


我可以试试吗?



补充:


Where is the fitting/dressing room?


试衣间在哪儿?



Can I try it on?


我可以试穿一下吗?



Would you mind if I try it on?


我可以试穿一下吗?



Can I go to the fitting room and try it on?


我能去试衣间试试吗?



Where may I try it on?


我去哪儿试穿?



I’d better try it on.


我最好试一下。




See what I mean?


明白我的意思了吗?



补充:


Do you understand?


你明白了吗?



Is that clear?


明白了吗?



Get the picture?


明白意思了吗?



Do you know what I mean?


你明白我的意思了吗?



You know what I am talking about.


你明白我的意思吧。




Take a break.


休息一下。



补充:


Let’s take a break.


我们休息一下吧。



Take a rest.


休息一下



Have a break.


休息一下



I want to rest a while.


我想休息一会儿。



You need a break.


你该休息一会儿。




What can I do for you?


有什么需要帮忙的?



补充:


May I help you?


有什么需要帮忙的?



Can I help you?


有什么需要帮忙的?



How may I help you?


有什么需要帮忙的?




How did you like it?


你觉得怎么样?



补充:


What do you think of/about it?


你觉得怎么样?



Did you like/enjoy it?


你喜欢这个吗?



It looks great on you.


很配你啊!




What would you like to drink?


你想喝点什么?



补充:


Anything to drink?


喝点什么吗?



What do you have?


你这儿都有什么?



What would you like for dinner?


晚饭你想吃什么?



Would you like some coffee?


你来杯咖啡吗?



Would you like to have a drink after work?


下班以后去喝一杯怎样?




Long time no see.


好久没见到你了!



补充:


I haven’t seen you for a long time.


好久没见到你了。



I haven’t seen you in years.


好久没见到你了!



I haven’t seen you f


or years/ages.


好久没见到你了!




It makes sense.


有道理。



补充:


That makes sense.


有道理。



Makes sense to me.


有道理。



It’s reasonable.


有道理。



No wonder.


不足为奇。



You’ve got a point there.


你说得有道理。



You’re making sense.


你说得有道理。




Everything will be fine.


一切会好的。



补充:


Everything will be all right.


一切都会好起来的。



All will turn out right.


一切都会好起来的。



I’m sure it’ll be all right.


我相信一切都会好起来的。



I’m sure things will turn out fine in the end.


我相信一切都会好起来的。



I don’t know what to do.


我不知道怎么办。




You should act your age.


你该表现得成熟些。



补充:


Your view is too optimistic.


你想得也太天真了。



Don’t act like a child.


不要太幼稚了。



You should get your head out of the clouds.


你的想法太不现实了。




It’s tough call.


这很难说。



补充:


Hard to say.


很难说。



You never know.


很难说。



Anything could happen.


什么事都可能发生。



You can’t be too sure.


什么事都可能发生。



Let things drift.


听天由命吧。




As usual.


老样子。



补充:


Same as usual/always.


和往常一样。



Another day, another dollar.


和往常一样。




What a pity!


太遗憾了!



补充:


That’s a pity.


太遗憾了!



What a shame!


太遗憾了!



It was fate.


这就是命



That’s too bad.


太糟糕了



I’m deeply sorry to learn about it.


听到此事我深感遗憾。




You’re very nice.


你真是太好了。



补充:


You’re very kind indeed.


你真是太好了。



How nice/kind of you!


你真是太好了


!


You are kindness itself.


你真好。



You’re sweet.


你真好。




This looks delicious!


看上去真好吃!



补充:


This looks great/good.


看上去真好吃!



They all look so delicious!


看上都很好吃!



This smells great!


闻起来太香了!



My mouth is watering.


我都要流口水了。



Yum-yum!


真好吃



Delicious!


很好吃!




You deserve it!


你应得的。



补充:


Serves you right.


你应得的。



You asked for it.


你自找的



You got what was coming to you.


你应得的!



You had it coming!


你自找的!




That’s cool.


太棒了!



补充:


It’s neat/wonderful!


太棒了!



That’s great.


太棒了!



It’


s good.


很好



Terrific!


太棒了!



Fantastic!


太棒了!




Keep the change.


不用找了。



补充:


You can have the change.


不用找了。



Keep the change for yourself.


不用找了。



Don’t give the change any more.


不用找了。




In the middle of something?


正在忙吗?



补充:


Are you busy right now?


你现在忙吗?



Do you have a minute?


你现在有时间吗?



Are you free now?


你现在有空吗?




Good idea.


好主意



补充:


Good thinking.


好主意



I think it’s a good idea


我觉得那是一个好主意



Your opinion is reasonable.


你的意见很有道理。



I approve.


我赞成



I have come up with an idea.


我有个主意。



Bad idea.


馊主意




I had a good time.


我玩得很开心。



补充:


I enjoyed it.


我玩得很开心。



Do you have a good time today?


今天玩得开心吗?



Have fun!


祝你玩得愉快!



Have a good vacation.


祝你假期愉快!



Have a nice trip.


旅途愉快




Are you free on Sunday?


你周日有时间吗?



补充:


Are you doing anything this afternoon?


你今天下午有安排吗?



No, I have plans.


不,我有安排。



Do you have plans for this afternoon?


你今天下午有安排吗?



Are you busy this afternoon?


今天下午你忙吗?




Sweet dreams!


做个好梦



补充:


Good night.


晚安



Have pleasant dreams.


做个好梦



I slept very well.


我睡得好极了



Did you sleep well?


你睡得好吗?



I had a nightmare.


我做了个噩梦




After you.


您先请



补充:


You go first.


你先请



Go ahead.


您先



Lady first.


女士优先




Are you listening to me?


你在听吗?



补充:


Do I have your ear?


你在听吗?



Listen up!


注意听!



Hear me out!


听我说完!



Can you bend your ear for a while?


能听我说一会儿吗?



I’m still here.


我还在听呢。



I heard you.


你说的话我都听到了。




Congratulations


恭喜了!



补充:



Allow me to offer my heartiest congratulations




请允许我向你表示最衷心的祝贺



Please accept my heartiest congratulations.


请接受我衷心的祝贺。



Congratulations on your new job.


祝贺你有了新工作。



Congratulations to you all.


祝贺你们大家。



Please convey my congratulations.


请代我向他祝贺。




Never fear!


不要畏惧!



补充:


Don’t be a chicken!


别害怕!



You need have no fears about that.


不要怕!



Don’t be a coward!


别胆小!



Let’s face it!


面对它吧!



Be a man!


勇敢些




What a horrible weather!


这鬼天气!



补充:


It’s miserable.


糟糕的天气。



It’s a terrible day.


糟糕的天气。



It’s an awful day.


糟糕的天气。



It’s gloomy/cloudy.


天阴沉沉的。



It’s a fine day today.


今天的天气真好。



It’s beautiful today.


今天的天气真好。




How would you like it done?


要几成熟?



补充:


How would you like it?


要几成熟?



How would you like your steak cooked/prepared?


你要几成熟的牛排?



Can I get it rare?


能烤得生一些吗?



I’d like my steak medium


-well.


我要五分熟的牛排。




I’m broke.


我没钱了。



补充:


I have no money.


我没钱了。



I’m out of money.


我没钱了



I’m flat/dead broke.


我身无分文。



I don’t have a penny to my name.


我身上一分钱也没有。



I’m rolling in it.


我现在很有钱。



I have lots of cash on me.


我现在很有钱。




Any day will do?


那一天都可以?



补充:


Whenever.


什么时候都行



Any day is okay.


哪天都行



Any day of the week is fine.


星期几都行。




How about going to a movie tonight?


今天晚上去看电影怎样?



补充:



Are you going to the cinema with us tonight?


今天晚上你和我们去看电影吗?



Would you like to watch a movie tonight?


今天晚上你想去看电影吗?



Do you like to go to the movies with me tonight?


今晚你想和我去看电影吗?



I was wondering if you’d like to watch a movie.


我在想你是否想去看电影。




Where to?


您去哪儿?



补充:


Where’re you going?


您想去哪儿?



Where would you like to go?


您想去哪儿?



Where can I get a taxi?


哪里可以打到车?



Call me a taxi, please.


请帮我叫辆出租车。



Can you take me to the shopping center?


你能送我去购物中心吗?




It’s all my fault.


都是我的错



补充:


I’m to blame.


全怪我


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2021-03-03 20:17,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://www.bjmy2z.cn/gaokao/702876.html

几个流行英语翻译的相关文章

  • 余华爱情经典语录,余华爱情句子

    余华的经典语录——余华《第七天》40、我不怕死,一点都不怕,只怕再也不能看见你——余华《第七天》4可是我再也没遇到一个像福贵这样令我难忘的人了,对自己的经历如此清楚,

    语文
  • 心情低落的图片压抑,心情低落的图片发朋友圈

    心情压抑的图片(心太累没人理解的说说带图片)1、有时候很想找个人倾诉一下,却又不知从何说起,最终是什么也不说,只想快点睡过去,告诉自己,明天就好了。有时候,突然会觉得

    语文
  • 经典古训100句图片大全,古训名言警句

    古代经典励志名言100句译:好的药物味苦但对治病有利;忠言劝诫的话听起来不顺耳却对人的行为有利。3良言一句三冬暖,恶语伤人六月寒。喷泉的高度不会超过它的源头;一个人的事

    语文
  • 关于青春奋斗的名人名言鲁迅,关于青年奋斗的名言鲁迅

    鲁迅名言名句大全励志1、世上本没有路,走的人多了自然便成了路。下面是我整理的鲁迅先生的名言名句大全,希望对你有所帮助!当生存时,还是将遭践踏,将遭删刈,直至于死亡而

    语文
  • 三国群英单机版手游礼包码,三国群英手机单机版攻略

    三国群英传7五神兽洞有什么用那是多一个武将技能。青龙飞升召唤出东方的守护兽,神兽之一的青龙。玄武怒流召唤出北方的守护兽,神兽之一的玄武。白虎傲啸召唤出西方的守护兽,

    语文
  • 不收费的情感挽回专家电话,情感挽回免费咨询

    免费的情感挽回机构(揭秘情感挽回机构骗局)1、牛牛(化名)向上海市公安局金山分局报案,称自己为了挽回与女友的感情,被一家名为“实花教育咨询”的情感咨询机构诈骗4万余元。

    语文