关键词不能为空

当前您在: 大学查询网 > 高校介绍 >

大学外语网后翼弃兵 -第一季-第四集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

作者:高考题库网
来源:https://bjmy2z.cn/daxue
2020-12-08 01:09
tags:

-

2020年12月8日发(作者:汤恩伯)



One more time.

再来一次


Hey. What's your name again?

你叫什么来着


It's Beth, nimrod.

是贝丝

笨蛋


Right. Well, Beth Nimrod, what are you doing?

好吧

贝丝

·

笨蛋

你要去干什么


You know, like, right now.

就是现在


You're the chess player.

你是那个象棋棋手


That's right.

没错


US Women's Champion?

全美女子冠军


US Open Co- Champion.

全美公开赛联合冠军


Must be a trip.

肯定很好玩吧


I guess.

差不多吧


- Do you play? - No, too cerebral. -

你下棋吗

-

不下

太费脑了


- Played a lot of Monopoly, though. - Never played that game. -

倒是玩过很多大富翁

-


从没玩过那个


Mm, don't. It makes you a slave to capitalism.

别玩

它让你成为资本主义的奴隶


I-I still dream about making money, though.

不过我还是很想赚钱


So, why are you taking Russian classes

那如果你是资本主义的奴隶


if you're a slave to capitalism?

为什么你要上俄语课


I wanna read Dostoevsky in the original.

我想读陀思妥耶夫斯基的原本


你真的喜欢我的身材


I'm stoned. I shouldn't be speaking a foreign language.

我磕嗨了

不该跟你讲外语


And I should probably call home.

我应该给家里打个电话


Phone's in the bedroom, through the kitchen.

电话在卧室里

穿过厨房就是


Thanks.

多谢


Hello?


Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm with some friends.

我想告诉你我和朋友们在一起


From my Russian class.

俄语课上的




Go onto bed. I've got a key.

睡觉吧

我带钥匙了


Did you say you're partying with college students?

你是说你和大学生在一起聚会吗


Yep.


Okay.

好吧


Just be careful what you smoke, honey.

注意你抽的是什么烟

亲爱的


Okay.


See you in the morning?

早上见


Is there anyone you've met that you'd like to...

有没有遇到你想要一起


...trade rooks with?

切磋

的人


Jesus.

天啊


What's that burning purple thing there?

那个点燃的紫色东西是什么玩意


You tell me.

你告诉我


How much longer?

还有多久


- I'm close. - Okay. -

就快了

-

好吧


I'm sorry, I'm just really stoned.

抱歉

我磕嗨了


Yeah, me too.

我也是


其他人都去辛辛那提看电影了< /p>


想待多久待多久


Y ou might have called.

你应该打电话的


I'm sorry. Didn't wanna wake you up.

我很抱歉

不想吵醒你


- I wouldn't have minded. - Anyways, I'm all right. -

我不介意

-

总之

我没事


I'm going to Cincinnati...

我要去辛辛那提


to see a movie.

看电影


So, I won't be home tonight, either.

我今晚也不回家了


I'll be home after school Monday.

我周一上完课再回去


Are you with a boy?

你是和男生在一起呢吗




I was last night.

昨天晚上是


Oh, Beth.

贝丝


I'm all right. I...

我没事


had a good time.

我玩得很开心


Well, chess isn't the only thing in life.

象棋不是生活中的唯一


- It's just. .. - I won't get pregnant. -

只是

-

我不会怀孕的


Famous last words.

大家都这么说


Elizabeth Harmon.

伊丽莎白

·

哈蒙


费尔菲尔德高中

1966

恭喜


Congrats.

恭喜


I'm so proud of you.

我真为你骄傲


All right, open it.

打开吧


It's a Bulova.

这是只宝路华表


It's a Bulova.

爱你

母亲


It's perfect.

太完美了


Thank you.

谢谢你


So...

所以


I suppose you'll be going to a grad night party or two.

我觉得你得参加几次毕业派对


No.


We have Mexico City in two weeks.

两个星期之后要去墨西哥城


And then the US Championship.

然后是全美冠军杯


And then Remy- Vallon.

之后是雷米瓦伦


In Paris.

在巴黎


Paris?

巴黎


They invited me.

他们邀请了我


Paris.

巴黎




My God!

我的天啊


Things are beginning to happen.

新生活开始了


- Another cerveza, por favor. - Yes. -

麻烦再来瓶啤酒

-


- What are you reading about? - Pawn structure analysis. -

你在看什么

-

兵型分析


Sounds exciting.

听起来不错


It is.

确实


Beth?

贝丝


I have a confession to make.

我有件事要坦白


Do you know what a pen pal is?

你知道笔友是什么吗


Someone you exchange letters with.

会相互寄信的人


Yes, exactly.

没错


- Your beer, Ms. Wheatley. - Thank you. -

您的啤酒

惠特利女士

-

谢谢


when I was in high school, my Spanish class was given a list

我上高中的时候


西班牙课上给了个名单


of boys in Mexico who were studying English.

一些正在学习英语的墨西哥男孩


I picked one, and I sent him a letter about myself.

我挑了一个

寄了一封自我介绍信


We corresponded for a rather long time,

我们当了很久的笔友


even when I was married to Allston.

哪怕后来我嫁给了奥尔顿


We exchanged photographs.

我们交换了照片


His name is Manuel.

他叫曼纽尔


He's meeting us at the airport.

他会来机场接我们


Have you ever met him before?

你以前见过他吗


Never.

从来没有


I have to say, I am really quite thrilled.

说真的

我很激动


Is he the reason you wanted to come to Mexico early?

这就是你想提早来墨西哥的原因吗


I suppose so.

差不多吧


I suppose so.

墨西哥城

1966




Every single famous person in Latin-American history,

任何一个在拉丁美洲有名的人


art or politics, has sometime come to Mexico City.

无论是艺术或政治领域


都会时常来墨西哥城


I can see why.

我能理解为什么


- It's lovely. - Oh, yeah. -

这里真不错

-

没错


I like to say that I was born in Mexico...

我想说自己出生在墨西哥


but I am from Mexico City.

但我其实是墨西哥城人


Beth?

贝丝


You just get here?

你刚到吗


A few days ago.

几天前来的


I thought you were done with tournaments.

我以为你们不参加锦标赛了


I am. Mike's a glutton for punishment.

我是不了

迈克就是个受虐狂


- Yeah. - Your morn has a new friend. -

-

你妈妈有了个新朋友


She came in at three o'clock this morning, 2:30 the day before.

她今早凌晨三点才回来


昨天是两点半


He's got a green Dodge that always seems to be at her disposal.

他有辆绿色的道奇


似乎变成了她的专车


And they've had lunch and dinner every day this week.


而且他们这周每天都一起吃午餐和晚餐


I'm pretty sure they're fucking.

我很确定他们上床了


I thought, at first, it was the altitude.

我一开始以为是海拔原因


7,350 feet. 7350

英尺


Good lord, it's enough to make a person positively giddy.

天呐

这海拔绝对能让人头晕目眩了


Now, I think it's the culture.

现在我觉得是文化


There's no hint of a Protestant ethic in Mexico.

墨西哥完全没有新教文化


They're all Latin Catholics,

全是拉丁天主教徒


and they all live in the here and now.

他们都活在当下


You really need to stop reading Alan Watts.

你别看那么多艾伦

·

沃茨的书了




It's annoying.

真烦人


I think I'll have just one margarita before I go out.

我走之前来一杯玛格丽塔鸡尾酒吧


Will you call for one, honey?

你能帮我点吗

亲爱的


- Recepcié

n. - Yes, could we get a margarita and a large Coke? -

前台

-


请给我们一杯玛格丽塔和大杯可乐


- Room number? - 5713. -

请问房间号

-5713


- Coming soon. - Yes, thank you. -

马上来

-

谢谢


You know you could come along to the folklorico.

你可以一起去墨西哥舞节


I understand the costumes alone are worth the price of admission.


我知道虽然服装本身就跟入场费一样贵了


- It's such a beautiful day. - It's been raining the last two days. -

今天天气真不错

-


过去两天一直在下雨


Has it?

真的吗


I hadn't noticed.

我都没注意到


The tournament starts tomorrow. I need to work on these endgames.

锦标赛明天就开始了


我需要研究残局


You know, perhaps, Beth, you have to work on yourself.

或许

贝丝

你该考虑下自己


Chess is not all there is.

象棋不是全部


It's what I know.

是我知道的全部


Well, my experience has taught me that

以我的经验来看


what you know isn't always what's important.

你所知道的不一定就是重要的


And what's important?

那什么重要


Living and growing.

生活与成长


Living your life.

过自己的生活


- With a sleazy Mexican salesman. - Treating yourself. Adventure. -

和那个下流的墨西哥销售


-

好好待自己

冒险


You haven't visited Bellas Artes, or even been to Chapultepec Park.

你都没去艺术宫


或查普特佩克公园


The zoo there is delightful.

那里的动物园很有趣




You've taken all of your meals in this room,

你所有餐都在这个房间吃


you've had your nose buried in a chess book.

你整日埋头苦读你的象棋书


Shouldn't you just relax the day before the tournament?

难道锦标赛前一天不该好好休息吗


Think about something other than chess?

想想除了象棋以外的事情


Mother.

母亲


Tomorrow, at ten o'clock, I play black against Octavio Marenco.

明天十点

我执黑棋


和奥克塔维奥

·

马伦科对战


That means he gets to move first.

那意味着他先下


Yes. I know what playing black means.

我知道执黑棋是什么意思


He's 34 and an International Grandmaster.

34

岁了

还是个国际特级大师


If I lose, we'll be paying for this trip...

如果我输了

我们的这次旅行


this adventure...

这次冒险


out of capital.

就要自掏腰包了


If I win, I'll be playing someone even better than

如果我赢了

下午我要和


Marenco in the afternoon.

比马伦科更厉害的人比赛


I need to study my endgame.

我需要研究残局


You're what they call an intuitive player, are you not?

你是所谓的直觉型棋手

对吧


Yes, I have been called that before.

有人这么称呼过我


Sometimes, the moves come to me.

有时

棋法自然而然浮现在脑中


I've noticed the moves they applaud the loudest

我注意到人们欢呼最响的棋法


are the ones you make rather quickly.

恰恰是你走的最快的那些


And there's a certain look on your face.

你的脸上会浮现一种特殊的神情


Intuition can't be found in books.

书里不会教你直觉


I think you just don't like Manuel.

我觉得你只是不喜欢曼纽尔


Manuel is all right.

曼纽尔还行吧


But he doesn't come by to see me.

但他不是来看我的


That's irrelevant.

这无关紧要




You need to relax.

你得放松


There's no player in the world as gifted as you are.

世界上再没有像你这么有天赋的棋手了


I haven't the remotest idea what faculties a person needs

我一点不知道想要下好象棋


in order to play chess well,

需要具备什么才能


but I am convinced that relaxation can only improve them.

但我相信放松身心


只会增强那些才能


- Una cerveza Corona, por favor. - Si. -

一杯科罗纳啤酒

谢谢

-


People like you have a hard time.

你这样的人会过得很难


Two sides of the same coin.

就像硬币的两面


You've got your gift...

你有天赋


And you've got what it costs.

你有成为天才的本事


Hard to say for you what that will be.

很难说那对你来说意味着什么


You'll have your time in the sun, but for how long?

你会有在阳光下闪耀的时刻


但能持续多久呢


You've got so much anger in you.

你的内心充满愤怒


You'll have to be careful.

你得小心


Cerveza?

有啤酒吗


Let's play.

我们下棋吧


Shit.

见鬼


You can turn on the light. I'm now awake.

你可以开灯

我已经醒了


I'm sorry.

对不起


I seem to have caught a virus.

我好像感冒了


I don't know if I'll be able to watch your match in the morning.


我可能没法去看你早上的比赛了


It's all right.

没关系


You'll tell me all about it?

你能告诉我比赛情况吗


Sure.


Every move?

每一步




Of course.

当然


Hi, boys.

好啊

小伙子们


Lovely night for a swim.

今晚很适合游泳


This is Juan Alberto Diaz

我是胡安

·

阿尔贝托< /p>

·

迪亚兹


coming to you live from the Mexico City Invitational Chess Tournament


向您现场直播于阿兹特卡宫举行的墨西哥城


at the Palacio Azteca where

国际象棋邀请赛的赛况


the big story has been the seventeen-year-old

目前最令人瞩目的要数来自肯塔基州


from Lexington, Kentucky, Elizabeth Harmon.

莱克星顿的

17

岁少女

伊丽莎白

·

哈蒙


Neither of us spoke the other's language.

我们都不会说对方的语言


He opened with a pawn to king four.

他用兵到王线第四格开局


I played pawn to queen's bishop four.

我走了兵到后翼象线第四格


In 31 moves, I had his king in a mating net. 31

步后

我把他的王围困在将杀网中


You're a wonder.

你真是个奇迹


Undefeated, this morning she played

不败之后

今早她用


the Queen's Gambit Declined

拒后翼弃兵开局


against the Austrian, Diedrich.

对战奥地利人迪德里奇


Facing relentless pressure in the middle of the board,

面对棋局中持续的压力


Harmon had him on his heels from the start.

哈蒙从第一步起就牵制了对方


She did it mostly with pawns,

基本用兵进攻


and crushed his position as one might crush an egg.

像磕碎鸡蛋一样

轻松化解了他的局


Diedrich played well,

迪德里奇下得不错


made no blunders or anything that could properly be called a mistake,

没有犯糊涂


或任何可能被称为错误的棋


but Harmon moved with such deadly accuracy, such measured control,

但哈蒙的棋法更加精准


控制力一流


that his position was hopeless

他的棋局到

23

步时


by the 23rd move.

已回天乏术


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-



本文更新与2020-12-08 01:09,由作者提供,不代表本网站立场,转载请注明出处:https://bjmy2z.cn/daxue/19252.html

后翼弃兵 -第一季-第四集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语的相关文章